The 40th Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend away with ectasy.
3.7k words
4.39
9.9k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex had always been a bit problematic for my wife and I. Perhaps, unsurprisingly (as a man), I always wanted it and had a very vivid imagination when it came to sex. My wife, aside from a few years spent in rebellion in early late teens and early 20s, had grown up in a very conservative household, where sexuality was associated with sin and guilt. We did have sex, but it always seemed a struggle. To me, it always felt more like she was fulfilling her "wifely duties" rather than truly engaging in a fun, intimate experience. Certainly there were exceptions, but on the whole, oftentimes it just felt like we were not compatible in this realm. As we got older, the situation became more pronounced. And between jobs and kids and the stresses of life, things were always very hit and miss. We would have a decent run for a couple weeks, then a dry spell for several months. And it had never been particularly adventurous either. Sure, there was the occasional handjob in the car, or blowjob in the shower - and these were certainly fun. But as we had gotten older and life had become busier and more stressful, it was difficult to just let go and have some uninhibited, adventurous fun.

Kelly was 41. 5'7" tall, with silky, shoulder length dark brown hair. She wore a beautiful smile, had an adorable nose, and stunning eyes you could get lost in. Her skin was soft and tan. And ever since I had set my eyes on her, I had always admired her curves, with her firm round ass, and amazing, large breasts, which I could never get enough of. Wonderful handfuls which drove me wild. She was a stunner, and always drew the eyes of men, though she was usually oblivious to attention she received.

I was 39, stood about 6'2, had a medium build, but like most men, had put on a few pounds as I got older. My hair had turned from dirty blond to brown, and my skin was fair. Unlike my golden goddess of a wife, the sun and I were not friends. Despite all this, I was generally a decent looking man, and one thing I had always admired about myself was that at least I was decently hung. While I had always dreamt about my wife deepthroating me, there was also a certain level of pride in the fact that she never could.

For whatever reason, in this particular season we were getting into a fairly good rhythm. Whether it was once or twice a week (which was considerably more than 'normal), we were enjoying ourselves and each other.

It was March, and my 40th birthday was only three weeks away. Kelly thought it would be appropriate to celebrate with a couple nights away. She kept most of the details secret, but she made it known that we were going to have some fun. Translation - she knew how much I loved sex, and was going to make my 40th very memorable. But I could also tell she was keeping something from me. I didn't know what it was, but I just had a hunch she had something secret planned.

And then the day of departure was upon us. As we packed our bags, I made sure to grab a few extra items - a couple vibrators, a dildo and some weed. Kelly chose a few pieces of lingerie and elegant high heels. I could feel my shaft stiffen just thinking about the days ahead. While packing, I grabbed her from behind, wrapping my arms around her, and pressing my hardening shaft against her ass. I nuzzled my nose and mouth into her neck and began kissing and sucking gently, as my left hand slid up, cupping her full breast.

"Easy there tiger," she said. "Don't worry. We've got a whole long weekend ahead of us." as she reached back and slapped my ass twice in succession, letting me know she was done.

I was feeling slightly rejected, but it passed quickly and my excitement continued to build in the time ahead.

We loaded our bags in the car, dropped the kids off at grandma's, and began our drive to Half Moon Bay. It was about 1pm and I was getting hungry.

"Honey, let's make a quick stop and get something to eat." I said, as I drove with my left hand, running my right hand over her smooth, firm thigh.

"Actually, I don't think we should stop. I have a bit of surprise for you." she responded

Now, I wasn't sure what the surprise was, and it sure as hell didn't make any sense as to why I couldn't eat.

She continued, "..., so, um, part of my present to you is trying something new. And if we have full stomachs, it's just not going to be nearly as good as it could be."

Perplexed, I continued to listen.

"For your 40th birthday, I got you a special gift. And I think you're going to like it." She paused for a moment,and now placed her left hand on my thigh, then said, "....we're going to do some Ecstasy."

I was shocked, and I didn't know what to make of it. I had never done ecstasy before, and I knew very little about it.

"Wait, what?! Where did you get ecstasy? What...I mean, what's going to happen?" At this point I was both nervous and anxious.

I had known my wife had experienced her wilder days before we met. After growing up in a very religious home, she rebelled for a couple years and became involved in the rave scene in northern california of the mid 90s. While I had ZERO experience with drugs, Kelly had lived it up a bit, having experience with LSD, mushrooms, acid, and ecstasy. These were her wild years. They did not define her, and yet I had always been a bit jealous.

I didn't know what to make of ecstasy, I was nervous it might do something bad, but she assured me, I would love it.

We arrived at the hotel, and it was beautiful. It was a long rectangular room, with the bathroom and shower just inside, followed by a bedroom area. Just past the bed was a dividing wall which separate the bedroom from the living room area. Continuing forward, and two steps down led you to a living area, and beyond that, a sliding glass door to a patio with an ocean view. Regardless of what was to happen this weekend, it was wonderful to have a place that was quiet, beautiful and away from the kids.

Once we settled in, I gave her a big loving embrace and thanked her for taking me away for a couple days. We hugged and I kissed her passionately, then we took a brief walk down to the beach to enjoy the silence and watch the victory-at-sea conditions.

It was cold and windy, but this was the first time I had been to the beach in years without needing to worry about my kids. As the wind whipped through my hair I felt truly at peace. And I could feel my very soul start to relax.

After a few minutes later, she pulled my hand. "Time to go back to the room. I think you're really going to like what I've got planned."

We returned to the room and she pulled out a little baggy of powder. She had also bought a small instrument to weigh the powder, and some orange juice. As the sun began to set beneath the overcast skies, the ecstasy was mixed into the juice. Kelly quickly swallowed it down, making a face due to how bitter it was.

"Are you sure I should do this? Nothing bad is going to happen, right?"

She smiled at me, "Honey, you're my favorite person and we've been married for over 15 years. I love you. And trust me, you're going to love this. It's going to make you feel good all over. Everything we do tonight is just going to feel better."

"So, maybe, you know - for science, you should suck my dick really quick now, so I can compare to how it feels later?" I joked, albeit only somewhat.

She smirked, and then rolled her eyes, "That's not really how it works, but alright. Just for a second." then dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She stopped for a moment, and said "drink" before resuming her efforts. I swirled the juice around one more time, then pounded the bitter juice down, all the while admiring my beautiful wife taking my cock into her mouth. After a few more seconds, she stopped, releasing my cock and standing back up.

"I think it's gonna take about 15 minutes to kick in. Why don't you turn on the fireplace and light a few of those candles. Maybe make sure those toys we brought are accessible too," she smiled. I'm gonna go outside for a few minutes." And with that, she gave my cock a final squeeze, grabbed a pack of cigarettes we had brought with, and went out onto the patio to have a smoke and decompress. (we smoked about a pack a year. It was definitely something we enjoyed, but did very rarely)

Dutifully I lit the fireplace and the handful of candles we had brought with us. And after a few minutes, I slowly began to feel a gentle warmth enveloping my entire body. I slid open the rear glass door.

"The candles and fire are going, and uh, I think things are starting to kick in."

"Good," she said with a smile. "How does it feel?"

"I just kinda feel warm right now." I replied. She nodded in agreement.

"So, I obviously haven't done this in many many years, but we're both going to feel deeply connected and warm. You're also going to feel like taking off your clothes. And that's totally OK. If you start feeling sad in any way, let me know immediately, because it can be easy to spiral. OK?"

I nodded in agreement, as I gave her a gentle kiss. A kiss that felt more sensual and intimate than we had had just a few moments ago.

"Mmm, follow me," she responded, taking my hand and guiding me back into the room. We closed the glass door behind us, and the curtains, and entered the room.

"Look at the lights," she said. And sure enough, the roaring fire and candles looked different. The flames seemed to flicker and glow and sparkle. It was subtle, but noticeable. It was a delight to my eyes.

"Whoa, what the hell?!" I whispered.

"Right!? Really cool, isn't it. I knew it was really neat, but it's been so long I had kinda forgotten" she said, rubbing my back as we stared at the lights together. "Come to bed, we're going to stretch for a minute."

"OK, but I feel like I want to take my shirt off. Is that okay?"

"Honey, of course" but it was said in a loving, supportive and encouraging tone (the ecstasy was certainly kicking in). And as I took off my shirt and pants, leaving only my boxers, my beautiful wife dropped her pants. She was now in a silky black thong and bra less under a white t-shirt. God she was hot.

As we got in bed, we each began to stretch, and sure enough, it was amazing. You could feel muscles pull and release the tension more deeply than ever before. It felt incredible.

But soon, my mind was moving on from stretching, to the beautiful woman lying next to me. I could feel my cock beginning to stir, and I reached over and began rubbing her thigh. Her firm muscles, soft skin, electrified my mind as my cock continued to harden. She moaned softly, and her thighs instinctively opened and she continued to relax.

"I love you so much" - an obvious statement, but now under the power of this drug it hit on a much deeper and intimate level.

"Oh honey, I love you so much too", and her words rang truer and deeper than I could fathom.

As she continued to stretch, my hand roamed up between her thighs, and across her black silk panties. As my fingers touched her, I was suddenly shocked!

She was hot and DRIPPING wet.

"Oh my god, you are SO wet!" I stammered.

"Mmm...good. Do you like that?"

"Oh my god, yes!" I responded, as her juices oozed over my fingers as I slid them inside her and across her clit.

"Ohhhh...that feels good," she moaned. "Touch my breasts too.".

I gently drew my wet fingers away, and slid my hand up her stomach to embrace her right breast. My big hand cupped her breast as my cock continued to swelll. I love my wife's breasts, they turn me on constantly, and now, under the effects of the drug, I was in absolute bliss. I gave a firm, but gentle squeeze, pinching her nipple gently in the process.

She gave out a loud moan, as she finished her stretching.

"My god you're hot!" I sighed.

"Mmm...really? I love that you see me that way." she said as I continued massaging her breast. "Now, as I recall, you wanted to have a little science experiment to see how things felt before and after things had kicked in. Do you still want to do that?" she smiled innocently.

"God yes!" I said.

"Mm, I thought you might," she smiled. "Stand up next to me".

I reluctantly released her breast, climbed off the bed and stood beside her.

With the flickering candlelight, this was the first time I had seen my cock. With the effects of ecstasy, it looked amazing. I was rock hard, and completely swollen. It was odd to admire myself so blatantly, and yet, there I was, throbbing and perfect. The purple, swollen head seemed almost luminescent in the candlelight.

"To science!" my wife said coyly, as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. I moaned as I watched her. Her gaze had shifted from my eyes, to my cock, which even she seemed to be impressed with. Then, she slowly, and eagerly, took me into her mouth.

"God that feels good...."

"Mmmmm, good" she purred.

It was at this time that I realized I was absolutely positive this was real. She wasn't just taking care of my request or doing something only because she knew I liked it. At this exact moment, she was completely aroused and turned on. She was eager to make me feel good. She wanted my dick in her mouth. There was no reluctance, only an eagerness to participate and make me feel good.

I was in LOVE with Ecstasy!

I ran my fingers through her silky hair, fully in love and deeply connected to my wife. I watched her longingly, as she looked back into my eyes before slowly taking my cock into her warm, welcoming mouth. I moaned aloud, and she moaned back, which only caused me to groan louder.

After pumping up and down a couple more times, she moaned again, though slightly surprised.

"Babe! I can taste your pre cum!"

This was not something that ever happened. It was such a turn on! I instinctively groaned in delight, and watched as she eagerly took me back to her mouth. I watched in elation as she snaked her tongue over my throbbing head before taking me back into her mouth. I was in awe as her cheeks narrowed as she sucked me harder.

"Deeper.." I moaned.

"OK...let me try" as she re-positioned herself for a better angle. She also removed her shirt revealing her magnificent breasts. God they were beautiful!

While all this was happening, I was once again struck - under normal circumstances I would've had an eye roll or a hint of annoyance at such a request. But now, with the state of things, she only wanted to please. Her mind was open, and no longer bogged down with the responsibilities of the home and kids. She could relax and focus and be released to be present.

FUCK I was turned on!

She wrapped her left hand around my back and pulled herself deeper onto me. I was in complete awe as I watched her take me deeper. It wasn't completely gone, but she had somehow managed to get another inch or more deeper into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned. I was in heaven. She pulled back slightly, but it felt incredible. At that point, it was almost primal as i placed both hands on the side of her head and began gently fucking her mouth. She moaned in agreement, as her hands dropped and began touching her breasts.

I pumped slowly and deeply into her mouth, careful not to cause her any discomfort or make her choke. I felt amazing! And she seemed completely lost in the moment. And as she continued touching herself and accepting my many inches, I could tell she was enjoying herself too.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotion, as I pulled out of her mouth, and leaned over to kiss her deeply and passionately. "I love you!" I stated, as I slid my tongue into her mouth, and kissed her like we had when we were first dating.

She responded, kissing me deeply and passionately too. I climbed over her and into bed, as our kissing continued, our hands exploring each other. Within moments, her legs spread as she beckoned for me to enter her.

We both moaned aloud as my inches slowly filled her up. I took her left breast to my mouth as I pressed in deep, pushing my shaft and grinding our pelvic bones together. She moaned in approval as she ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing and pulling as waves of pleasure engulfed her.

My thrusts were slow and deep. It felt incredible. As I looked into her eyes, we both felt a deep connection built on years of struggles, life, happiness and love. We were completely connected to each other as I pushed deep inside her.

As we looked into each others souls, the waves of pleasure were intense. Then, she spoke.

"Eat me."

God, my cock must've swelled once again. I LOVE going down on my wife. I love it almost as much as when she goes down on me. But rarely did she ask for it, let alone speak so plainly as to what she wanted.

I smiled in delight, then broke eye contact and moved my mouth down to her neck, then breasts, gently sucking and biting her nipple as continued thrusting inside her. She sighed in pleasure once again, pulling my hair, and pulling me to suckle her other breast, which I eagerly devoured.

I rolled on top of her, and slid out, and worked my way down between her breasts, kissing her tummy all the way down.

I could feel any remaining tension in her body release as she opened her legs to receive me. I slid down and inhaled her aroma. I was so turned on! I pulled back slightly, and began to admire her vulva in the candlelight. It was truly beautiful, almost like a blossoming flower. After a few moments of admiration, I slide my tongue from her knee down to her inner thigh, then gently kissing across her pubic region, tummy and legs. We were both in heaven.

After a couple minutes of teasing, I slid tongue between her legs, over her stunning lips and gently grazing over her clit while my hands fondled her breasts. Her moans were immediate, deep and raw. Using the length and width of my tongue, I slowly slide across her, lapping her juices, and they spread all across my face. I snaked my tongue inside her, exploring briefly before returning to the folds and sliding firmly and slowly over her clit.

She moaned aloud, with both hands gripping my hair as she slowly began to rub against my face.

I lapped her up, her juices coating my face. God she tasted good! And as my hands massaged her breasts, and felt her hard nipples, I continued licking and licking and licking. She moaned louder as I slowly sucked her clit, rolling my tongue across at the same time. She moaned, throwing her head back and grabbing my hair harder. Still, I kept a slow steady pace, licking and sucking her clit. Soon, she was pushing against me, grinding against my face. She was getting close. I slowly increased my speed while I continued fondling her breasts.

"God, you taste good!! I can't get enough!" I said, before diving back in and continuing to pleasure her. She moaned louder, and louder as her thighs began to quake. And as my thick tongue continued to slide across her, she let out the hottest, sexiest moan I had ever heard, "Oh godddddd!" she cried out as she lost control and completely released in a massive orgasm, her chest breathing deeply to catch her breath.

After a few seconds, she grabbed my head, and pulled me up to her. I slid up, embracing her as she recovered from her orgasm. It had been a long time since she had had one.

"Oh my God!" she sighed rapidly. "Oh my god...that was amazing. Thank you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too honey. I'm so glad I can make you feel good." I responded.

"Thank you!" she said, as she squeezed me tight in our embrace. "Holy shit! That was incredible. We need to do this more often!" she laughed.

"Yes. We certainly do," I smiled.

After taking a moment to recover, she slid on top of me, and straddled me, looking down into my eyes with appreciation and love. My hands slid up her thighs, along her sides before embracing her perfect breasts. I massaged gently, squeezing and gently grazing the hard nipples in my palms.

12