The 6" Long Goodbye

Info
Your Mistress records as you ride a sybian she controls.
202 words
4.4
4.9k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You, my sweet subby boy, are leaving today--soon, in fact--on a trip that will mark the longest that we've ever been separated. How to say goodbye? How will we get through those long, lonely nights ahead of us?? How to make sure you'll miss all the spicy excitement that comes with being my sweet, good boy???

Hmm... Perhaps filming you ride that dildo attached to our brand new sybian will do the trick. But how to make sure you'll cum hands-free for the very first time?? Maybe by teasing you about what else--or whom else--I'd love to watch you ride...

MIND THE TAGS!!!

It's no secret that I love to watch men receiving pleasure in so many different ways... and after watching a hot little pegging video, I wondered if there was any content where he was riding a sybian, lost to his pleasure while she controlled the machine. I found plenty of girls riding one, but no lovely guys. So I asked my friend, reddit writer u/Scriptdoctornick, if he'd be interested in writing a script where the guy is the rider. I think he hit the "P spot" perfectly!

So tell me, sweetie -- Would you let me watch you ride?

--:--
--:--
1.0
ResidentMadame
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Ajoe207Ajoe2073 months ago

Mmmm … I used to enjoy having my exgf finger and dildo fuck my ass…this brings back wonderful memories

laidbackbiguylaidbackbiguy3 months ago

I would give this a 10 if I could. Very Hott! More if this Please.

Djmac1031Djmac10314 months ago

Not my usual thing, but I'm slowly expanding my horizons to other kinks not necessarily in my wheelhouse but can enjoy from a story or fantasy perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow!

Madam I will ride that anytime for you!

Excellent!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Sleepy Succubus It's your friendly neighborhood succubus looking to milk you. [F4M]in Audio
Mommy Teases Her Tied Up Good Boy Tied up, Blindfolded and Teased for Mommy's pleasure.in Audio
Mommy Dom GF Takes Your Anal V-card [FDom] [GFE] [Cuddles] [Praise] [Gentle Teasing] [Good Boy]in Audio
The Man of Black & White F4M Fdom, Listener is a pianist.in Audio
The (6”) Long Goodbye I want to watch you ride that dildo on our new Sybian...in Audio
More Stories