The 7 Secrets of Mr. Magpie - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The worst of it?"

"Well," Madi said, as she started to unbutton her blouse. "She's not even legally old enough to drink in this country, so she was drunk illegally last night. She's only nineteen, but she just flashes her UK passport around and the bouncers 'round here don't even think to check her. She's not even a UK citizen any more, since their parents emigrated with them here to the states." She tossed her blouse aside, no bra on to keep her firm tits in check. They were large and curvy, and I had to suspect they were enhanced, especially on Madi's relatively slim figure.

Saffron moved closer and dropped down onto her knees, her hands reaching up to rest on my thighs. "May your little cum guzzler suck upon your cock, Master?" She looked up at me with those imploring blue eyes. "She desperately wants to begin working on her redemption."

Alistair had turned his eyes away, and Madi caught that out of the corner of her eye as she stomped over in her leather boots to reach out and slap him with a hard crack, his cheek flushing in flaring pain. "Don't you dare take your eyes off of this, you little fucking weasel," she hissed at him. "You're lucky this sorrowful secret is being kept behind closed doors."

Wait, I thought to myself. Sorrow? Secret?

No. Fucking. Way.

What the actual fuck, Mrs. Choi? What have you gotten me into?

"Sorry, Madi," Alistair said in his effete English accent.

She slapped his other cheek, this time even harder. "You don't apologize to me, you fucking worthless sack of shit! You apologize to him!" Her fingertips grabbed his chin and lifted his head up to turn his eyes towards me.

"My sincerest apologies, Mr. Corvis," he said, his voice cracking a little. "I will not look away again, no matter how difficult it becomes to watch."

"I'm..." Saffron said quietly, "I'm a rather good cock sucker, sire. Let me show you how I can begin fixing my ledger." She nuzzled her face along the inside of my thigh, slowly bringing her pale freckled slender fingers up to my waist, unbuttoning my jeans, unzipping them. She licked her lips as she reached into my boxers, and when she pulled out my cock, I could audibly hear her gasp a little bit. "You have such a beautiful cock, sir," she purred at me. "I cannae help myself."

She started to wrap her lips around the head of my swollen dick, the erotic sights in front of me impossible to stay soft, her tongue gently painting saliva over my skin, flicking a droplet of precum into her mouth. But while she seemed to want to start soft, Madi had other plans.

"She's a cum guzzling slag, Mr. Corvis," Madi said, grabbing a fistful of Saffron's red hair in her fingers, before forcing the girl's face down onto my cock until I could feel the tip of it bracing its way into her throat, a slightly panicked coughing noise fluffing around my shaft before Madi pulled Saffron's face back and off my cock. "Say thank you for the dick, whore," Madi said, keeping Saffron's eyes pointed up at me.

There were tears streaking down her cheeks, but her tongue was hanging out, and the expression she had on was one of erotic delirium, not pain or sorrow, as she licked at her lips before trying to nod at me, as much as Madi's hand in her hair would let her. "Thank you, Master," she panted. "She loves being facefucked until you get your fill of gglllckkkk!"

Madi shoved Saffron's face back down onto my shaft once more, and gestured with her other hand for me to take over holding the teenager's red mane. My hands grabbed onto either side of her head, and pushed her face down onto my cock, making sure she was coughing a little each time, but Saffron was clinging onto my thighs, not trying to push herself off my dick, but almost giving me encouraging squeezes, as if to reassure me that I wasn't doing anything she didn't want me to.

"You like seeing your sister being a good little cocksucking whore, Alistair?" Madi said over to him. "You think I ever forgot you called me 'Saffi' that one time when you were drunk? She doesn't want you, you utter prick. I don't want you anymore either," she said as she unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the floor, showing she didn't have on any panties beneath, her snatch completely shaven bare.

"I'm sorry, Madi," Alistair said.

"Yeah," Madi sneered. "You are. You totally are. You are a sorry excuse for a man. Worthless. Useless."

Saffron was doing most of the work at this point, and I was mostly just pushing her head down for show, as she was giving me probably the best blowjob of my life, her fingertips cradling and trawling along my nutsack, a wicked little sensation I'd never really had before.

"You swallow most of what he gives you, Saffi, but you better not swallow all of it, because you're gonna gimme some," Madi commanded, as Saffi nodded in affirmation.

It was the sort of thing I wanted to savor and delight in, but my body was just unaccustomed to this much attention being paid to it. My head started to lean back a little bit, trying to focus, trying to prolong the moment, but I knew I wasn't going to last.

Madi stepped behind my chair, pressing her tits against the back of my head before she slowly tilted my head down. "Open your eyes, Mr. Corvis," she purred at me. "I want you to see this little teenage fuckhole's face when she finally starts erasing some of the red from her ledger. Doesn't she look pretty? Go on, flood the whore's throat." Madi slid one of her hands down my chest and started raking her fingernails up along my shirt. "Give the slag some cum to savor."

Saffron's big blue eyes were looking up at me with as much desperation and eagerness as she could get in them, her tongue swirling over the head of my cock, as both of my hands lifted from her head and grabbed onto the armrests of my chair, clenching on them as I started to spew hot cum into Saffron's mouth, my toes curling hard in my leather workshoes. The redhead began to shiver and I thought I heard some sound like spilling water, but it was impossible to discern clearly in my compromised mental state.

I could hear Alistair groan a little, as Saffron hummed happily on my shaft, swallowing the first couple of spurts before keeping the third one in her mouth, slowly popping her lips off my dick, keeping her lips pressed together as she turned her head up, looking at Madi, standing behind me.

Saffron moved to stand, and I could see the insides of her thighs were glistening and wet. Madi stepped around from behind me and then crouched down a little, the thigh high boots having three inch heels in them, making her much taller than the redhead. Once the two were around on even level, Madi grabbed Saffron's hair and pulled her lips to her own, kissing her fiercely, her tongue sliding into Saffron's mouth, making sure to get whatever was left of my cum that Saffron had kept for her, Madi even moaning into the kiss, her legs shaking just a little.

Eventually, the two girls broke from their kiss, as Madi licked her own lips, making sure there wasn't any of my cum lost to her. "Mmmm... we were lezzing it up even before I broke up with you, Alistair. I think I realized early on I was much more into her than I was into you, but I figured if I broke up with you, you'd try and cut her out of my life."

"You're right, Madi," Alistair said, his face pained. "I would've."

Saffron giggled, reaching up to tap on Madi's shoulder before pointing at the floor where she'd been kneeling just seconds before. "Look at the mess I made when I came," she said, giddily. "The way he was face fucking me made me squirt."

Holy shit, had she really cum just from sucking my cock? I looked down and there was a small clear puddle on my wood floor between my feet, glistening in the light.

"Oh I know just what to do with that," Madi said. "C'mon, Mr. Corvis, get up. You're just getting started." She pulled me to my feet, making sure I didn't step in the pool of girlcum. My pants and boxers were around my midthigh, which made it a little harder to walk, but Madi and Saffron made sure to keep me balanced. "Alistair, get over there and lick that up."

Alistair's face turned an even darker shade of crimson than I thought the human body capable of. "You can't possibly be serious."

"Do you want me to ask him to tell you to do it?" A look of fear and shock crossed the young man's face, as he slowly stood up, shaking his head in Madi's direction. "Down on your fucking hands and knees, you horrid shit. I want you to crawl over there, and lick up every drop of that mess."

Alistair shivered in fear, but he dropped down to his knees and then began to crawl across my floor before he lowered his face down, and began to lick at the splash on my wood floor.

"That's it, asshole. Tongue bath that dirty fucking floor just for a taste of Saffi's gash, the only taste you're ever going to fucking get, you sicko." Madi and Saffron led me across the room towards the couch that he'd just been sitting in. "Now, blowjobs are great and all, but I think it's time you raw dog your little teenage fucktoy, don't you?" Madi leaned in and whispered into my ear. "She's on the pill, so it's okay, but I don't know if Alistair knows that or not," she said quietly before nibbling on my earlobe. "I won't tell if you won't."

Saffron moved to grab one of the footstools in front of the couch, a wide rectangle that had been one of the pieces of furniture my grandfather had left me with the house that I'd actually kept. I'd never really known what they were for, but seeing Saffron position herself, I wondered what kind of kinky shit my poppop had gotten up to over his life, because it seemed like this footstool was made for this. She slid up onto her knees on the edge of it, and placed her hands down before shifting to move down onto her elbows, looking back over her shoulder at me. "How's this, sir?"

"Mmmm..." Madi said to me. "You'll be able to really slam fuck the little cunt like she deserves with her like this. You better leave her with a sore pussy or I'm going to be disappointed. I want her to be walking funny for days. Here, let me see your phone." She made a grabby hand gesture at me as I crouched down to slide my hand into the pocket of my jeans, fishing my cellphone out, holding it up to my face to unlock it before holding it out to her. Once she took the phone from my hand, she grabbed my wrist, and brought it down to rub my fingers across her shaven snatch. I couldn't help myself and pushed my middle finger up into her pussy, seeing her quiver in delight, before it slid out and she brought my hand up to my lips, so I could taste her cunt on my fingertip. "Just a reminder, that's yours too," she giggled before she pulled away, stepping around to the other side of the footstool. "C'mon, Saff, if you want him to do it, you gotta sell it."

Alistair had finished licking up the floor, so he moved to sit in the chair just in time to see his sister looking back over her shoulder at me, a needy little whimper slipping from her lips. "Please, sir. I want you fuck me like a good little slag. I want to feel you breaking my cunt. I want you to plow my pussy so hard I'm having to force myself not to fall over. Make my fucking tits swing beneath me, sir. Slap my ass until it's as red as my minge. Rearrange my guts. Stuff me full of your spunk until it's dribbling down my whorish thighs. Split me open and mark your slut, daddy," she purred. "Show my scumfuck brother how a real man fucks a bitch that belongs to him."

Madi moved to point my phone at Saffron, snapping pictures with my phone's camera. "That's it, sir. Adjust her karma by taking your fill from her cunt."

The height of the footstool was perfect and I only had to widen my stance a little extra to line up perfectly with Saffron's fire furred pussy pointed back at me. I lifted my hand and spanked her ass with a loud crack, and she only moaned eagerly back at me. With my cock positioned correctly, I pushed forward and slid my cock as deep as I could into her tiny tight twat, feeling her clenched snugly around me. Her fingertips clenched onto the edge of the footstool, gripping it fiercely as a whorish moan melted out of her throat.

"Oh fuck yes yes yes fuck fuck fuck fuck that's a big cock oh fuck I'm such a full fucking slut it feels like it's in my fucking belly Jesus fucking Christ that's such a good dick fuck me fuck me fuck me..." she started hissing frantically. She was easily the tightest pussy I'd ever been inside, and it almost felt like her body was having to adjust to accommodate me, even though I'd never thought of myself as having that big of a dick. I kept one hand on the small of her back, to sort of keep her in place.

I pulled back, gave another slap to her ass and pushed forward once more, before I felt her begin to shiver chaotically.

"Fuck fuck I'm cumming I'm cumming," she spat, "I'm fucking cumming already what the fuck is happening to me oh fuck I'm such a whore I'm such a whore oh fuck I don't deserve to feel this good, I'm such a fucking slag cumming cumming cumming!!!" Her voice got higher and higher before devolving into a high pitched squeal that shrieked through the air as I felt her tighten and vice grip around my prick, giving me no room to push or pull, just merely filling her as the orgasm clawed through her like it was rending her soul from her body, even after only a minute or two's worth of actual fucking.

After the orgasm finished, she collapsed, her shoulders falling as she face planted on the footstool, her body tilting her knees keeping her lifted up only by proxy that she hadn't tipped over yet, because the girl was clearly unconscious, having momentarily blacked out from the orgasm, as Madi licked her lips, having captured the whole thing on my camera's phone.

"I think you short-circuited your Saffi slut, sir," Madi said to me devilishly, rubbing her thighs together. "Which means I guess I'll have to take over."

I slowly slipped my still stiff cock out of Saffron's snatch, both of my hands holding onto her hips so she didn't topple over, sliding her down onto her belly safely after I was no longer inside of her, a maniacal little giggle coming from her pale body. "Christ on a pogo stick," Saffron whispered. "I think I touched God, and she said unto me, 'You are one lucky bitch that I went with this instead of the path of pain.'" She giggled almost terrifyingly at that.

Madi moved to sit me down on the couch, pushing me to sit on one side, an armrest beneath my left arm. She crouched down and gestured for me to lift my legs. Once I did, she removed my shoes, then my socks, pants and boxers, setting them all aside. "No no, Saffi, that's going to be my job today. You see, back when your brother and I were dating, there was one thing he always wanted to try, but I always told him no."

"You wouldn't," Alistair said, terror on his face.

"I would and I will," Madi said to him, finishing getting my clothes put neatly on a nearby table. "He paid for these tits," she said, turning to face me. "He wanted bigger, but I didn't want to have to get spinal surgery in a few years, so this is as big as I would take. I think he hoped that if he gave me these," she said, hefting her own breasts, "that I would let him do what I'm about to let you do."

"Madi, no," Alistair said. "Don't do-"

"Shut the fuck up, Alistair," she yelled. "In fact, you know what? I want you to jerk off while you're watching this, but you can't fucking cum, you hear me, shitbag?"

"Madi-"

"Did you fucking hear me?"

Alistair sighed, looking defeated and crestfallen. "Yes Madi."

"You deserve so much worse than this anyway, asshole," she snarled at him, as she moved to straddle my thighs, facing away from me. She moved to lay atop me, her back on my chest, as she reached one hand up to run her fingertips through my fine black hair, clawing her fingernails against my scalp, while her other hand reached to grab my right hand, lifting it up to lay it atop one of her tits. "Give it a squeeze. Feel what he paid for and is never going to fucking get to touch again."

Whoever her surgeon was, he'd done good work, as the flesh was soft and pliant to the touch. I'd dated a girl with a bad boob job several years ago, and they'd always felt immobile and almost inflexible. Madi's felt remarkably natural, and if she hadn't told me they were enhanced, I doubt I would have ever known.

She forced my hand downward and brought it to rest against her pussy, her fingertips atop mine using my hand to caress her cunt, rubbing down against it. "You're gonna have to enjoy this pleasure another day, sir, but whenever you want it, my cunt belongs to you, for the next seven months. It'll be our little secret, never to be told."

Sitting in the chair I'd been sat in only minutes ago, I saw that Alistair had unbuttoned his slacks and fished out his cock, and was stroking it slowly, although his face was ashen white, clearly knowing where this was going when I didn't.

"It's a good thing Saffi slicked up your dick so much," Madi said, leaning forward so that she could reach and grab my cock. "Are you watching, Alistair? I want you to get a good look as Mr. Corvis... as my Master is slowly pushing his cock up," she said, rubbing my cock across her pussy before slowly dragging it downward as it dawned on me where this was heading, "into my tight, Asian, virginal ass..."

On the last word, she pressed the tip of my dick right against her asshole, and I could feel it was slick, so she'd been rubbing either her own juices or some lube against it when I wasn't looking, and the mushroom head of my circumsized cock popped through that tight anal ring, as she let out a loud roar of overwhelming pleasure and pain running together, her tan skin suddenly blossoming in a wash of goosebumps, as she clenched for a moment before letting out a tiny little yip sound.

She held there, only the first inch of so of my cock lodged up her back door before she finally relaxed enough to start sliding further down it, moving to push herself further and further onto it as she leaned back more, finally lifting her legs up, grabbing my hands to make me hold onto the backs of her thighs, keeping her legs spread wide and lifted high.

"You feel so fucking good in my ass," Madi said quietly to me. "I want to ask you to go slow, but I'm yours and you get to decide what we do. For the next seven months, your word is law. If you want to take it tender, I will coo and say thank you, but if you want to rip open my unexplored ass on your monster cock, I won't be mad, and I won't say no..."

"We can take it slow," I said to her, realizing I hadn't spoken in minutes.

Madi moaned appreciatively at me. "Thank you, Master, thank you thank you thank you... but you'd better cum in my ass at the end of this... I won't let you take it out of my shitpipe until you do... Now that I'm doing this, I wanna do all of this..."

Both of Madi's hands were reaching up to play with my hair, and both of my hands were holding onto her thighs, so it came as a bit of a shock when I felt fingertips toying with my balls, but I glanced over and saw that Saffron had rolled onto her back on the footstool and had one hand playing with my plums.

"When I first hooked up with your sister, Alistair," Madi moaned, "she told me all the shit you said about me behind my back. How I was a 'two-for-one deal' because I was both Chinese and American. How you were using me to scratch your 'yellow fever,' you racist fuck. And I went along with it, to my inconsolable shame, because you spent so much money on me. That made me your whore and I was so afraid to go back to my little life without the money, but after last night, I wouldn't fuck you again for all the money in the fucking world. And you're gonna have to spend seven months watching me get fucked in all the ways you wanted to fuck me."