The 7th Ward

Story Info
Life altering events for two athletes in New Orleans.
11.7k words
3.64
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

The Gautier Junior College beach volleyball team won the Southeastern Regional championship the night before. The girls spent the next day shopping in New Orleans. The championships had been held at the resort in Bay St Louis nearby. It was getting into the evening and the girls decided that they would have dinner before catching a car back to the resort. The taxi driver asked, "Where to?" and Dixie answered, "The best Creole restaurant around." The taxi driver started out. The downtown and French Quarter were getting further away when Jules asked, "Where are we going?" The driver answered, "To the best Creole restaurant in New Orleans. It is in the 7th ward, not downtown." The driver knew what he was doing. They arrived at what they assumed was the restaurant in a neighborhood that still looked mostly devastated from the hurricane 5 years ago. Most of the houses looked abandoned and the restaurant was just a concrete block building with small windows and a single door. Painted on the front in graffiti was "Jeanette's." The driver handed them a card with his cellphone on it to get a ride back downtown when they were finished.

The girls got out with a handful of bags each and went to the door of the restaurant. What they did not know was that the taxi driver had gone around the corner and talked to two neighborhood girls about the meat he just dropped at "Jeanette's." Dixie and Jules were greeted inside the door by a small woman in a homespun dress. She asked in a thick accent if they wanted a specific table. There were 5 in the small restaurant, the girls chose the one under a window away from the door.

The neighborhood girls, Jaz and Roxy ran a couple of businesses in the neighborhood. One of which was a money lending business. Their muscle for this was two young guys, Jamal, and Paco. They planned with Jamal and Paco to get the two white girls, for another one of their businesses. Jazz and Roxy could see the two white girls from across the street, through the window.

Jules and Dixie both ordered the special, "Creole chicken with pan fried rice and sausage." The plates came heaped with food and sides of cornbread, butter, and honey. Both girls celebrating the win from the night before, overate. The cold sweet tea helped push the last of the cornbread down on top of the chicken and rice. Dixie called for the cab. He told them to wait outside, and he would be there in 5 minutes. The girls gathered up their bags and paid. Jules and Dixie were dressed in light sundresses, slip on flats, compression sports bras and thong underwear. When they stepped out the door, the lock on the door snapped. They did not have the chance to see it, but the shades came down on both of "Jeanette's" windows quickly.

Jaz was standing on the side of the door that opened in, Roxy was on the opposite side. The first girl through was the redhead with the giant tits. Jaz immediately grabbed her by the hair and pulled down and left. The blonde turned to see what was happening when Roxy grabbed her around the throat. Jules and Dixie's bags of clothes, underwear and new swimsuits went flying as the young girls were accosted.

Dixie went through the door when a tall woman had her by the hair and was throwing her to the sidewalk. Letting go of her bags she got her hands out just in time to save her face and chest from going straight into the concrete. Jules turned to see Dixie flying to the concrete with both of their bags up into the air. A strong arm came around her neck from behind and a strong island accent said, "Cunt, I am going to fuck you up."

Jules struggled in the grasp of Roxy. Roxy was trying to get the choke finished and kept grabbing for her wrist as Jules struggled. Jules was able to back out of the choke for a second when Roxy grabbed the young girls dress and pulled it up over her chest. This exposed the young girl's body to the two men coming around the corner with the stuff that Jazz had told them to bring. Roxy was able to get back around the girl's neck with the dress wadded up around her head and neck, inside of Roxy's elbow and forearm. By the time Jamal and Paco reached her Jules was unconscious. Roxy, being slightly overweight, was panting and holding the girl on the ground. She helped Paco and Jamal get the rest of the girl's dress off and was ready to begin tying her when Paco said, "Shouldn't she be naked when she wakes up?" Roxy, "Whatever, you fuckers just want to see her fat white tits." Jamal worked the sports bra off her top and Paco ripped her thong off. Both were rewarded with Jules's thin blonde hair around her pussy and firm fat 34D tits being exposed to the world. They got her trussed up when they turned to look at Jaz and a redhead fighting like cats.

Dixie landed on the sidewalk scraping her palms and knees. The tall girl let go of her hair, so she tumble-rolled into a crouch facing her advisory. The girl was tall, black, and bald. Dixie lunged to try to catch the girl off balance when the girl grabbed her hair again. Dixie had gotten a good swipe in and tore the girl's tee shirt down the front. It may have exposed another girl's cleavage, but this girl barely had tits and a white bra covered what was there completely. Jaz was now pissed; this redhead had torn her favorite concert shirt. Still holding her long red hair, Jaz spun the girl and ripped down her dress with her right hand, keeping her left-hand wound in hair. She continued the spin and pulled the redhead's face into her right knee as it rose across her body. The girls cute little nose erupted in blood, slightly darker than her hair. The redhead screamed and her hands went to her face. This gave Jaz the opportunity to get the redheads back and begin a choke hold. Jaz saw the blonde was unconscious on the concrete, naked and the boys were tying her as they were taught. Roxy came over and began ripping the clothes from the redhead.

Dixie could barely see through the tears and blood. The tall black girl was on her back with a chokehold, the midnight thick black girl was coming at her. Dixie saw Jules on the concrete naked with two men tying ropes around her. The thick girl started ripping at Dixie's clothes. The dress and thong tore easily from her body. It took the girl a couple of tries at the sports bra. Dixie was fighting with both hands and legs at first. The lack of oxygen slowed her in the end. The tall girl did not finish the choke, so she never lost consciousness. In her haze the men came over and tied her elbows together behind her back. They followed her wrists. The rope went around her waist, centering her hands at the top of her ass. The tall girl pulled her to her feet and the Mexican guy fed the rope through her legs, up between her pussy lips and over her cunt. It then went behind her waist rope and forward. Her and Jules's thongs were stuffed into her mouth and a tight rope cleave gaged them in place. The tall black man picked up Jules and the tall black girl began to pull on the rope. Dixie swore she could see people gazing out of the windows in the abandoned houses to see the two naked white girls paraded down the street. The soles of her feet were used to hot sand, the concrete did not bother them. It was just the way she was tied and the rope loosening and tightening on her clit, had her breathing hard through the cleave gag. What else could have her this worked up, while walking naked through a strange neighborhood? 2 blocks down they turned and went into the largest house Dixie had seen in the neighborhood. Jules began coming to as they entered the house.

The men never entered the house. Roxy took Jules over her shoulder and Dixie was led behind Jaz. They were taken directly to an upstairs bedroom. The home was Victorian style and had balconies off every bedroom for the upper 2 stories. The main floor had a wraparound porch. Once on the second floor. The two girls were taken into a "bedroom" that had been emptied of everything except for some strategic eyebolts on the walls and ceiling. Jaz fed the rope through Dixie's crotch up into an eye in the ceiling and down to her waist rope. She pulled it tight until Dixie was on her tip toes. The rope going through her crotch felt like it was going to cut her in half. Jaz looked into her teary eyes and said, "You are going to get to know me a lot better." Roxy left to get the bags the boys had left on the porch. Jaz loosened the ropes holding Jules except for the ones holding her elbows behind her back and her wrists. She pulled the girl to her feet as Jules asked, "Why are you doing this?" Jaz answered, "Because I like to break in young white slaves. Before I sell them at the auction." Jules began to scream as Jaz had bent over to pull the rope end through her waist rope. Rotating on the balls of her feet, Jaz punched Jules as hard as she could right below her belly button. At the very end of the punch Jaz could feel the top of Jules's Sacrum where it met her lower lumbar vertebra. The air left Jules's lungs in pain and she doubled over. This enabled Jaz to position the rope between her pussy lips and pull. The rope pulled her hands forward and down, the pressure on her clit and pussy made her stand back upright as air returned to her lungs. Dixie was crying into her gag at the understanding of the situation. Jules was placed 4 feet across the room from Dixie in the same position.

Arms pulled back, elbows tied together, wrists tied, rope around their waist, hands against the top of their ass, rope tight against their anus, through the pussy, against the clit and pulling straight past their face to the ceiling and back to their waist. Jaz smacked each one on the ass as she departed and said, "My little Milly will be in here in a minute to prepare you for viewing." Both girls were concentrating on the pain in their shoulders, hips, toes, and crotch. They did not notice the naked girl enter. She was small, hairless, and thin. Her little breasts were adorned with long nipples. The nipples were bisected with large, 3/8", rings with a heavy chain between them. The chain swung with every movement the girl made. Another large ring the same size protruded from her pussy at the top, through her clit. They would later learn that her clit hood had been circumcised by Jaz without anesthetic. She placed a bucket of steaming, soapy water on the floor in front of Dixie. She retrieved 2 milk crates. Placing one next to each of Dixie's feet she grabbed each ankle and lifted Dixies feet up on to the crates. This placed Dixie's feet 3' apart but relieved the pressure from her rope. Dixie moved around the best she could when the girl removed the rope from her pussy and let it hang. It looped below her crotch 3". The girl in a high-pitched voice said, "Don't fall, that will hurt a lot." The girl took a rag from the hot water bucket and held it against Dixies pussy. She then used a razor to remove her pubic hair. The hair was removed from her bellybutton down and around to the top of her ass crack. The girl finished and repositioned the rope where she found it. "Sorry" was all she said and returned Dixie to her previous torment. The process was repeated in Jules. Hours later, full dark through the window, Jaz and Roxy returned.

The two girls were beyond fighting and were ready to do anything for their release. Jaz stood between them and said, "You will both address me as Mrs. And my partner is Miss. You will behave or be punished severely. You will earn your names later after you are sold. We will call you Red and White. This will allow you to keep the hair on your head until the sale. Then your owner will name you." Roxy handed the end of each rope to Jaz after she untied them. Jaz said, "You will stand still and follow directions as I release the pressure." Both girls had trouble standing while the pressure of the rope was removed. Roxy returned with bottles of icy water and slowly allowed each girl to drink while Jaz started on Jules's ropes. She attached a rope to each ankle and put a rope around her neck with both ends pulled through the middle, so it could slip. She allowed Jules to finish her water then said, "This is to keep you from trying to leave." She then took the two ends and secured them to two separate ceiling eyes. It was just tight enough that Jules could feel it on her neck. Jaz began by removing the rope from between her legs. She continued to release her wrists and arms. Jaz said, "go ahead and work the knots out of your arms as you will want to be flexible for the rest of the night." The gag was removed, and the same process occurred for Dixie. Jaz said, "As long as neither of you cause problems, I will answer one question from each of you. You first White." Looking at Jules. Jules asked, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" "If you use that tone, and fail to call me Mrs. ever again, you will suffer for it." Jaz answered. "I am the slaver that pulled you off the street and will sell you in 1 month to the highest bidder. That is all you need to know." "And you Red?" Millie had cleaned the blood from the girl. Jaz found her pale skin and bright green eyes attractive. Dixie asked, "Mrs. Is there any way we can buy our freedom?" Jaz simply answered, "No."

Jaz added a rope to each of the girls' wrists and placed a leather hood over each of their heads. The slave's hair was pulled through a hole in the top. Ear plugs were inserted in each of the girls' ears then the pads over the ears were snapped closed. The French doors to the balcony were opened by Roxy and each of the girls could feel the wood of the porch under their feet as they were led to the rail of the porch. Taking each of the wrist ropes out to eyes above the rail, the girls were placed with their feet on the rail and their arms in the air. Each of the girls' feet were 5' apart as were the hands. In front of each girl a small bucket of water was placed with a pinch hose down to their mouths. Roxy stuffed the hose into each girl's mouth and worked their jaw to show them what made the water enter their mouths. The remainder of the night the girls heard nothing and even slept for short periods during the night. Jamal had been tasked with contacting many of the slave traders in New Orleans that new product was on display in the 7th ward. The girls never knew it, but thousands of photos and quality video was taken of them that night in anticipation of the next monthly auction. Dixie felt it first, someone's fingers were sliding back and forth between her pussy lips. She lubricated quicker than she ever remembered. Her clit was still tender from the rope the evening before. The fingers would rub on her clit and then slide down to her opening and just press at it. Not as if to enter, only push on the sphincter. Soon her quim was awash with lube and on fire. She was breathing hard, and her nipples had contracted with excitement. The last pass of the fingers, they rubbed her clit, and her hips were gyrating to try and get more from them. When they moved back to her opening, her pussy opened for them like a flower. They stopped, she felt empty inside, her lower body moved as much as she could in search of fulfillment.

Jaz had contacted Jamal the night before and told him to get the display down in the morning. Millie would bathe the merchandise and get them ready for the day. He was not to use the two new slave girls, but Jaz guaranteed he would like the morning training sessions. She would have some errands for the boys in the afternoon. Jamal could not resist when he came through the French doors of the receiving room, (Jaz's name for it,) and those two white bubble butts were face high. The redhead's was particularly yummy looking. The way her pussy looked he just had to touch. She was juiced up as soon as his finger touched her clit. He slid back and forth, just pushing on her entrance. Paco was entranced watching the black fingers against the white skin, exposing the pink folds. Paco was afraid of what Jaz would do to him if he disobeyed, not using the girls. Seeing this and hearing the throaty moans of the girl as Jamal manipulated her pussy and lips, got Paco hard. He went with the instructions and just started to get the blonde down from display. Jamal's fingers slid back to find the pussy opening wide and ready. There were juices running down his fingers to his hand and wrist. God he could not wait to stretch this cream-colored delight with his giant cock. He had to adjust it to continue what he was tasked to do. The men removed the leg ropes first then the ropes for their arms. The girls were unable to stand on their own. The muscles in their arms, legs, buttocks, and shoulders had cramped through the night and were unusable. Paco carried the blonde and Jamal carried the redhead. Millie directed each to put his charge in a tub of warm bubbly water she had drawn in two separate bathrooms. Millie only had 8" of water in each tub. She understood the girls were going to slide to the bottom and be unable to keep their heads out of the water. She went to the blonde first.

Jules felt warmth envelope her body on the backside as whoever was carrying her put her down. It felt warm and wet, but her muscles would not work. The pain in them had become horrible and slowly subsided to where she was numb. Now the pins were returning, and the needles began in every part of her arms and legs. She felt someone messing with the hood on her head. She was quietly moaning, "Help me, please, help me." When the hood was removed the light was blinding. Her right arm tried to come up to cover her eyes and all she got was it to just above the water. It fell back as her eyes adjusted to the small, bald, white girl above her. The girl removed the ear plugs and dropped a loofah on her chest. She said, "I am Millie, you will now bathe. You can add or remove water from the tub as necessary. There are more bubbles in the jar over there. Soap, get clean, shampoo, and rinse your hair with the attachment here." Millie showed her how to change the water to the shower wand and left her to soak in the tub. Dixie felt the same sensation as Jules as she slid into her tub of warm water.

The difference was, whoever slid her into the tub, took the liberty to fondle her tits as she slid in. By the time she felt someone messing with her hood, she was in the middle of the circulation returning to her muscles. Her hood was removed and the instructions from Millie were the same. In the middle of washing each girl was instructed to get out of the tub and dry themselves with a towel, when finished washing. They could comb and brush their hair but were not to try to leave the room. Both girls were tired from lack of sleep and neither had much energy left to fight. Prior to leaving each girl, Millie instructed them to try to use the bathroom before leaving. Jaz entered Dixie's bathroom to prepare her as Roxy entered Jules's. Each carried an empty 1-gallon pink enema bag, hose with pinch valve and flow indicator. The bags came with a silicone double balloon applicator. Jules was brushing her shoulder length blonde hair, trying to get her wits about her when it comes the large Mexican girl with a pink bag and some hose. "Time to get you clean. Quickly put your hair into two ponytails above your ears. Use the rubber hair ties in the cabinet." Once Jules had complied the Miss put Jules in with her hands in the clawfoot tub and her feet outside it. Miss ran water into the bag, adding soap the entire time. Miss hung the full bag from the shower rod, above Jules. She used a bottle of lubricant, dribbled some down Jules's butt crack, and squirted some into her fat palm. Working the lubricant into Jules's back side the Mexican started with one finger and pushed it into her asshole. Jules was begging, "Please, nothing has ever been in there, please no!" The Dominican ignored her and added some more lube to her hand. When the second finger went in to the second knuckle, Jules felt like her asshole was on fire. The Dominican girl lubed up a long device that had two black squeeze bulbs on one end with a hose running the length. The girl held it in front of Jules and explained. One bulb blew up a balloon on the end that was going inside her. The other bulb blew up a balloon 1" behind the first. That held the first balloon tight to her asshole and wouldn't let the enema out until Miss allowed it. The hard plastic tube allowed the water from the bag to still flow into Jules's rectum. Miss could control the flow with a small pinch valve on the hose. It was then forced into Jules's ass and her first enema began. As her bowels would fill, Miss would allow her to reposition in the edge of the clawfoot tub. 5 minutes in the pain inside her was excruciating and she began to push back. Miss swatted her ass and told her to relax. "The pressure will pass, and the pain will stop. Just relax and let me get you clean before your training starts." The pain would subside, more water flowed, and the cycle started again.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers