The 80/20 Solution Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, the music was infectious because she soon noticed that Wendy and Rod had joined them on the dance floor. Nikki and Jordan weren't on the floor but were standing next to each other in the entry to the kitchen. Jordan had his arm around Nikki's waist; her head rested on his shoulder. They were watching the three couples navigate around the room without bumping into each other.

As they moved, Emily was able to look at the other two couples more closely. She noticed that Paula was fairly molded to Jim and they moved together like a well oiled machine. They should, she thought, as often as they danced during their Friday nights together. As the couple turned, Emily noticed that Jim's right hand was gently resting on Paula left ass cheek. If there was anything like a caress going on, it was barely noticeable. On their next turn, she noticed that Paula had her right hand on Jim's neck and she seemed to be toying with his neck hair with one of her fingers. This was definitely more erotic than she had suspected previously. Perhaps there were things going on that she was unaware of.

Jay turned her again and she was looking at her husband and Wendy. They obviously weren't as used to dancing with each other as she and Rod were or as Paula and Jim. But their movements were comfortable. She didn't doubt for a moment that Rod was keenly aware of Wendy's breasts pressing firmly into his chest. As Rod turned Wendy again, she could see that his hand rested on her hip. His palm wasn't on her ass but a couple of his fingers were splayed onto the soft flesh.

These observations had a distinct effect on her as she felt a tingling deep within her. It was further enhanced when Jay whispered in her ear, "I was right. You do have a nice butt." It was then that she became aware of the hand that rested on her left cheek. She then slid her left hand down onto Jay's jean covered ass. It felt firm and strong. "I was right too. Cute and firm." She whispered back. So, she thought to herself, ass touching was within bounds. And that was alright with her. She liked the warm feeling of Jay's hand on her bottom and likewise enjoyed the feel of his firm butt in hers.

The song ended in another minute or so with no additional signs of touching. As the song ended, Nikki announced that dessert was ready whenever they were. Each couple separated from the dance mode and casually walked to the kitchen table where several tempting desserts were waiting. Emily noticed that each dance couple came to the table still holding hands and that included Jay and herself. All in all, it seemed very natural and normal. No one seemed perturbed by what by any estimate was very minimal intimate contact.

As they each sat down with their chosen pastry, again with their evening partner, the words "Friday Night Husband/Wife" came to her mind. Once again, if there had been an outside observer, nothing would have appeared to be unnatural or out of the ordinary. She blushed a little as the words ran through her head but they felt appropriate.

Wendy broke her image by asking, "Hey girl, are we still on at your place Sunday? If so, what time should we show up?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Since there isn't anything terribly special going on this weekend, I came up with an idea that might be fun. At least, I doubt that any of us have done it in quite awhile."

"So what is this grand idea?" Nikki asked.

"I'm still working out a couple of details so let's wait until Sunday. I will say that each guy should bring a digital camera. I think that it will add to the fun. Dress casual but it will probably get cool in the evening, so bring a jacket or a sweater."

"Are we going to get to take sexy pictures of you girls?" Rod piped in.

"In your dreams, lover boy; in your dreams; just bring the camera with fresh batteries." Everyone laughed at the banter.

"As for what time, come anytime you want. I thought that we would fire up the grill about four and then can start our fun a little before dark. Is that alright with everyone?"

Everyone nodded. Jordan asked, "Can we come a little early, I have a new recipe I want to try and it takes about an hour in the oven."

"Sure, come over anytime you feel like it. Just don't plan on drinking a lot; we will be driving around later."

"Now that sounds interesting." Jim responded.

"Wait and see. I hope it will be interesting and fun but you never know." Emily replied.

With dessert over and profuse expressions of pleasure to the two chefs, the evening began to wind down. It was eleven and everyone had had a busy week. Since it was still early spring, each person found his or her jacket or sweater to ward off the evening chill. As they gathered at the door, each guy shook hands with the others. The girls shared hugs and cheek kisses. Then each girl came to each guy and gave him a peck on the lips. By mutual silent agreement, they saved their Friday Night Husband for last. These kisses lasted a minute longer and involved more of a hug. They weren't deep passionate kisses with tongues and stuff, but they were more than a friendly good night kiss indicative of the specialness each person felt toward the other. Then the door opened and they left. Rod and Emily had walked over since they lived in the next block. Paula and Jay had driven as they lived the farthest away. Nikki and Jim also drove although they lived within walking distance. They had gone to the store for wine before they came over. Wendy and Jordan stood at the door waving them goodbye.

Emily's mind was busy on the walk home. Rod had taken her hand and put his arm around her waist as they walked.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Emily asked.

"Of course; didn't you?" her husband replied.

"Yes, I was just curious. You seemed to get more of an eyeful of Wendy tonight than usual." She punched him lightly on his arm.

"Well we only get to play pool at their house so, I guess she shows off more when she is at home."

"I guess." Emily laughed although she noticed that Rod didn't seem uncomfortable when she called his voyeurism to his attention. She knew him well and knew that he never passed up an opportunity to look at a beautiful woman. She realized that that was in fact part of their personal boundary; it is OK to look but not touch. She was not threatened by that since he made no secret about his ogling. She also decided that a little ass touching was in bounds also. She could still remember the feel of Jay's hand on her ass.

When they got home, they locked things up and moved to the bedroom where Rod took her in his arm and gave her a distinctively passionate kiss. Emily thought that she should thank Wendy for warming up Rod's engine because she was going to be taking a very nice ride in just moments.

It didn't take long because both of their engines already seemed to be warm. That fact plus the intimate knowledge of each other's hot spots made for short foreplay and quick penetration. Rod was always the one who was eager to get his cock deep inside Emily. Fortunately, his staying power was strong and he was able to keep up his powerful thrusting for more than enough time for Emily to enjoy two and sometimes three orgasms. She relished his cock inside her just as she always did and knew that the first orgasm would come quickly with the second sometime later. The break between the two allowed her to focus on each and every feeling that coursed through her body. The fullness he made her feel, the tingling she felt throughout her pussy, his frequent rubbing of his cock across her clit, all of these never failed to keep her aroused and ready for more.

Tonight, after her first orgasm, her mind drifted a little. She wondered what Jay would feel like inside her. She had the sense that he was a slow and tender lover versus Rod's more assertive style. She wondered what it would feel like if she had to spend an hour feeling a tongue and fingers stroking her most intimate places before a cock was inserted into her well-primed pussy. One of her early lovers before she met Rod had sort of been like that. His problem was that once he was inside her, he would cum fairly quickly. She was satisfied in a way but not completely. She sensed that Jay would be slow and tender like that but would last somewhat longer, long enough for her to feel the full benefit of fucking. She smiled to herself at the thought but doubted that that was going to happen anytime soon. Rod certainly did not leave her deprived in any sense of the word. Rather it was the thought of a different style with similar results that intrigued her. But that image was quickly erased as she could feel her second orgasm approaching. This time, Rod also seemed ready to explode.

The first pulse of her pussy triggered him to expend himself deeply inside her. Once their hearts had slowed down to a relatively normal rate, he slid off and snuggled up closely to her. In minutes both of them were asleep in each other's arms.

2. Sunday Night and the Fun Begins

Saturday morning started as most did with coffee. Rod then went outside to mow the lawn and take care of outside chores. He would be back inside in an hour or so for breakfast. Emily was in no rush and took her second cup of coffee to the study to review her plans for Sunday evening. The review caused her to frown. Then her fingers tapped furiously on the keyboard and made several changes to the document. She would wait to print out the copies until tomorrow in case she had second thoughts.

The rest of Saturday went as most Saturday's did with grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry and the like. They had a nice dinner that evening and went to bed by eleven. Rod fell asleep quickly but Emily lay still for some time as she reviewed the plans for tomorrow and mentally explored the possibilities and potential problems that might arise. She recognized that there was the potential for significant risk for everyone but felt that she had at least covered most of the critical issues. Finally, as she drifted off to sleep, a smile appeared on her face and she slept restfully.

They slept late, at least for them. The first cup of coffee was poured at 9. They discussed any last minutes things they needed for the evening. Almost everything was already taken care of, so they decided to just have a lazy day. A pre-season baseball game was on television at 1, so Rod planned on spending a couple of hours in his man cave. On an impulse, Emily called Wendy and suggested that she and Jordan come over at 1 so she could watch the game with Rod and Jordan could start his creation in her kitchen. Wendy agreed and said that they would show up sometime around them.

The rest of the morning, Emily just piddled around the house doing last minute pick-up and straightening. At noon, she took a leisurely shower and did her make-up and hair. She had decided to wear a simple sun dress for the day. Before they left in the evening, she would add leggings and a sweater to kill the chill.

When she returned to the kitchen, she found Rod busily popping corn and preparing a sandwich and tea. "You might want to double what you're making, lover. I invited Wendy to come over to watch the game with you and Jordan could do his thing in the kitchen." Emily could see the sparkle in his eyes at the mention of Wendy's impending arrival. "Sounds like a plan." Rod responded, the calm of his voice belied the interest his eyes displayed. Emily had to grin at his attempt to disguise his enthusiasm. In fact, she secretly hoped that Jay and Paula might come over early too, but she resisted the temptation to call them.

At 1:00, Rod went into his cave room and said he would get the sandwiches and pop corn when Wendy arrived. Emily again smiled as she recognized that his lazy Sunday afternoon had turned a little less lazy. His man cave really wasn't that special; the builder of the house had included a bonus room off of the living room. It was too small for a guest room or game room, but was big enough to be a small study or reading room. They had decided that it would be his man cave as Emily had used one of the guest rooms as her office and library. Rod had installed a nice 40 inch television and his stereo along one wall. Two recliners sat at 90 degree angles to each other in one corner. Other than that, there was only a small table to hold drinks and snacks between the two chairs. It wasn't elaborate as some, but Rod relished that fact that he had a place to go to watch sports or hang out without bothering Emily.

The knock at the door came at 1:30. Before Emily could get to the door, Rod was already opening it.

"Hi, sorry we are a little late; super chef had to make a detour through the market before we could get here. How is the game going? Have I missed anything?"

"Zero to zero in the bottom of the second; haven't missed a thing. Come on in. I made some snacks for us. What would you like to drink?" Rod eagerly replied.

"You shouldn't have gone to that much trouble, sweetie. But thanks, I could use a nibble or two. Diet Coke would be fine if you have any." Wendy responded.

Emily noted that Wendy was wearing slacks but had forgone her usual peasant blouse in favor of a high necked polo type blouse. Too bad, Rod wouldn't be able to ogle her ample breasts today, she thought. But as Wendy walked passed her toward the kitchen, she noticed that her breasts did not appear to be restrained by a bra. So Rod would still have something or things to keep his eyes busy after all.

Jordan entered soon afterwards carrying two grocery sacks and a bag that appeared to be a little heavy. He kissed Emily on the cheek as he offered his greetings. Rod took the heavier looking bag and followed Wendy toward the kitchen. Emily took Jordan's arm and escorted him after the other two.

They engaged in the light banter that couples who know each other well usually engage in. Wendy apologized again for being late. She said that if they ever ended up in bankruptcy court, it would be because of Jordan's love affair with the gourmet section of the market. Jordan puffed good naturedly that food was just crap if you didn't have quality ingredients. They all laughed. Wendy and Rod gathered the stuff Rod had prepared and headed towards the cave.

"I hope you don't mind Emily, but after you called and asked us over early, called Nikki. She wants to fix something for the barbeque this afternoon, so they may come over about 2:00."

"No problem, Jordan. I told everyone to come over whenever they wanted to." It looked like everyone was as eager to today as she was. "I'll leave the kitchen to you and Nikki. If you need anything you can't find, just holler. I'll be in my study."

As she retired to her study, Emily again recognized one of the risks she was taking. While their Friday nights had evolved over time to be with their Friday Night Spouse, their Sunday get-togethers tended to be more casual and were more involved with their regular spouse. But so far, everyone seemed to be in their Friday Night mode. If so, tonight might turn out better than she anticipated.

She read over her documents one more time and corrected a couple of typo's and was preparing to print out the 8 copies, when there was another knock at the door. She opened the door expecting to see Jim and Nikki but found herself looking at Jay and Paula in addition to Jim and Nikki. She welcomed them inside giving each a kiss on the cheek.

Jim opened up, "We called Jay and Paula and they decided to come with us. I hope that isn't a problem."

"Of course not; come on in. Wendy and Rod...."

"Are in the cave watching the game," came the chorus of 4 voices followed by giggles. "And Jordan is in the kitchen." Added Nikki as an afterthought.

Emily had to laugh and said, "You know, I think that we are getting to be too predictable like old married folks."

"Yes, and comfortable too." Replied Paula.

"OK, you know where everything is. Iced tea is made, there are sodas in the refrigerator, and there is probably some other nibbles around. I've got to finish a couple of things in the study. You are on your own." Emily laughed and headed back to her study.

"Emily, do you want a soda or something?" the voice was Jay's.

"That would be nice, tea with one sugar. Thanks."

She settled into her chair and pushed the print button which brought the printer to life. Eight copies of the rules began to come off the print head. Then she began printing the four individual sheets. The last sheet was slipping into the tray when Jay entered the room with two classes of tea. He glanced at the printed sheets, but Emily quickly grabbed them and hid them from his view.

"No peeking. These are for later." She admonished him.

"Do you mean I can't peek at you?" he replied with a pretend pout.

"No silly. You can peek at me all you want; but you can't read these until later."

A big grin crossed his face, as his eyes began at her eyes and began their travel down to her ankles. She saw that his look stopped momentarily at her chest and she was aware that the sundress exposed the tops of her breasts. She wondered if she should put on a bra before they left. His eyes continued down dwelling on her exposed knees and thighs as her skirt had risen up her legs while she sat. Her eyes passed over his body also. He was wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt that showed off his muscular chest. She also noticed a slight but full bulge in the front of the khakis. The thought that she might be a cause for the swelling brought her pleasure and also caused her nipples to start making dents in her top.

She finally stood up and kissed him lightly on the lips and said "Come on, young man, show time is over. Let's go join the others." She took his hand and led him back towards the living room where they found Paula and Jim deeply involved in a large coffee table book that she didn't recognize as one of hers.

Jim looked up and said, "I found this at a yard sale yesterday and couldn't wait until I could share it with Paula. It is a photo-essay on the production ofLes Mis. Great pictures." He went back to the book. Paula barely glanced up from the images and then back down to the pages in front of her. She was sitting right next to Jim with their hips firmly together and their arms touching as they turned the pages. A quick glance in the cave showed the Wendy was intently looking at the television while Rod was intently looking at Wendy, or Wendy's chest to be accurate. They went into the kitchen, to find Nikki busy working on a cutting board with Jordan looking over her shoulder with his hands gently placed on each of her hips. It appeared that Jordan's body was gently touching her at least at her ass. Emily didn't know if Jay had noticed all of these things, but she was glad to see that everyone definitely seemed to be fully in their Friday Night mood.

She led Jay out onto the patio and began the process of getting the grill fired up. Then they sat at the patio table and just chatted about a variety of topics. The game ended at little before four and they were joined by Rod and Wendy. When Rod saw that the grill was ready, he disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a platter of marinated meat. Within moments, they could smell the fragrant aroma of meat tinged with a variety of spices and herbs. Their taste buds began yearning for the smell to be transferred into tasty morsels. The aroma had a similar effect on Paula and Jim who joined the group on the porch. Finally Nikki and Jordan arrived with handfuls of plates, silverware, and napkins. They returned to the kitchen to fetch the side dishes and a couple of bottle of wine.

By the time the table was set and the dishes were in place, Rod began to serve up the dark brown steaks onto the platter and placed it in the center of the table. He took the only empty seat which was between Wendy and Emily. Few words were spoken or needed as the eight enjoyed a freshly prepared meal together. Once the last bite had been taken and the plates pushed away, each person sat back with a sigh and began low key conversation with their neighbor.