The 8x10 of Darcy O'Dell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mr. Hayward," she said dejectedly.

"Hands on the wall. Higher. Now spread your legs. More!"

"Please, Mr. Hayward. It was an accident. I didn't mean to touch you without permission."

"Quiet, Miss O'Dell."

I placed my feet between hers and pressed my stiffness against the back of her skirt. Reaching around, my hands slid up under her open blouse and found her lacy curves. She let out a girlish squeal.

I fondled her breasts aggressively. The fabric coverage was so minimal that I could easily slip my fingers in the cups. She moved her rump seductively against my straining cock. I pinched her nipples hard and flicked them with my thumbs.

Moans and gasps burst forth from her lips as her grinding on my member became more exaggerated. Losing control concerned me as I enjoyed the friction down there.

I quickly moved around to the side and put both hands under her skirt. I used one to gently slap her clitoral area while my other smeared the dripping wetness around her pussy lips. I let one or two fingers slip up inside occasionally.

Darcy thrashed around wildly now that she didn't have me to back up against. Her hands were still on the wall as she struggled to catch each breath, yearning to hasten her climax. When she got close I softened the touch of both hands and slowed my slapping and rubbing.

"No-o... please don't stop. Keep touching me like you were doing. Faster... rougher!"

I gave her a little more of the slow tease, then brought my handwork back up to its original level.

"Yesss! That's it. Like that. Don't stop. I'm getting there. Almost."

Time to slow it down again.

"Don't you dare! You bastard!"

She strained mightily against my teasing, then abruptly dropped her hands and spun around.

"Enough!"

Darcy bent over and yanked my shorts down to my thighs and flung her arms around my neck. She jumped up on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I realized what was happening and slid my arms under her thighs and pulled her to me. She eased her body down until I felt her labia kiss my glans. We were lined up perfectly.

I thrust up into her roughly and pushed her body back against the wall for support.

"My god, Jeff!"

We hesitated a moment while we looked at each other, adjusted our positions, and made sure we were both ready.

"Fuck me!" she ordered.

I took a few tentative strokes until we found our groove. We both took off, grunting and moaning.

My underwear was down on my thighs. Her blouse open and bra still on, her skirt swaying with each thrust. I'd never had sex with a woman who had on that much clothing. It was raw. Not waiting to undress. Removing only what's needed to copulate.

Darcy had her face turned upward, her eyes shut. She let out a gasp or a whimper each time I pushed up into her. The demi-bra made her breasts quiver like Jell-O. After a minute she opened her eyes and pressed her forehead right up against mine, talking to me in a whispery growl. Sweat poured from our faces onto our chests. Her gaze was manic, intense. I closed my eyes.

"Jeff, look at me. Open your eyes. Yes, look at me. Have you ever jerked off thinking about me? You have? In that bed right over there? Yes? Do you do it a lot? Almost every night? Oh, that makes me hot! Did you ever think you'd have me against the wall like this? Shoving your cock up inside me. No? Maybe underneath you? Yes? Oh, baby! Fuck me good. Yes... I love it!"

Heavy breathing and staccato moans punctuated her dirty talk. Lust altered the laws of physics: her body felt light as a feather in my arms.

"Jeff, do you come hard when you jerk off to me? Oh, good! Is it a lot? Really? I want you to show me how much. Or maybe come in my mouth. Would you like that? Oh, I knew you would. Tell me how my pussy feels. You like feeling the real thing? Fucking me. My pussy all around your cock. You think it's real sweet? Oh, talk dirty to me, Jeff!"

I didn't think I could top what she was doing, but I gave it a try. It must have worked because moments later she let out a series of raw, animal grunts as an orgasm claimed her body. I kept pounding up inside her until I felt her limbs go limp.

"Darcy? Easy, honey. I'm going to let you down."

"Ohhh, I don't want you to. I want you to stay in me."

I carefully got her feet back on the floor before pulling out. She seemed unsteady. My boxers slipped off my thighs onto the floor; I quickly kicked them aside.

"Let's get you over to the seat. Turn around with me. Good... easy. I'm going to sit you down now. Ready?"

She slumped against the seat back. I wasn't all that solid myself, so I quickly joined her before I keeled over. We looked like two people who'd been fucking on a roller coaster, except I had lost my clothes somewhere along the way.

I reached around and got our sodas. Darcy smiled and pressed the cold can against my cheek; I did the same for her. We both let out exhausted sighs.

"I've never been taken like that by a man. You don't know how nasty and immediate that felt. With you all up inside me. I loved every second!"

She moved in for a kiss. I accepted the compliment even though it was she who had initiated the gymnastic, up-against-the-wall sex.

We sipped our sodas and started tongue kissing, letting the tingly liquid flow back and forth between our lips. Damn, she was sexy beyond anything I could have imagined.

She touched my face softly and turned serious. "You know, I made the wrong choice when I first met you and Steven. You should have been my lover."

"Darcy, we all make mistakes. We can be immature in our judgment sometimes."

"You don't have to cover for him. I know you'd never hurt me like that." She looked pensive. "Brenda was right."

Indeed she was. I wondered if I could have made all of it happen sooner. Didn't matter at that point.

I thought a compliment was in order as I looked at Darcy. "Is this the right time to shower you with praise and superlatives, madam? You're a remarkable coital partner."

"Thanks, but we're only partway there. You haven't even come yet. Wait until I've drained you dry. You can let me know then."

She brought up a new topic.

"Jeff, I've got something I'd like to try. Have you ever done relaxed-muscle orgasms?"

"Not to my knowledge. Tell me more."

"I'll try it first. When I get close to coming, I try to relax every muscle I can between my legs. All in and around my pussy. It slows down the approach of the orgasm. But when it hits, the intensity swells up like you've never felt before. Having to hang onto you while we did it against the wall made that impossible, but I probably can if you doggy me. I've never tried this with a man before—just jilling off at home. Are you ready for more?"

Darcy got up and knelt on the seat and lifted her skirt up over her bare ass. She became the naughty schoolgirl again.

"I'm ready for my other punishment, Mr. Hayward. But can you use your hand instead of the paddle? I promise I'll take my shower after P.E. from now on."

Was she actually asking me to spank her?

"How many licks do you usually get, Miss O'Dell?"

"Ten. Five on each cheek. Alternating."

I swallowed hard and delivered a cautious smack to her right cheek.

"Oh!"

I used my left hand to spank the other side.

"Oh, Mr. Hayward. Keep going. Harder, please."

Wow! This was strange territory for me. Inever hit a woman in anger, but this was... different. Very different. I administered the remaining licks, hitting a little harder each time. Darcy began to squeal and babble.

"Mr. Hayward, I'm sorry. Ouch! Please. I won't do it again. Ouch! I promise. Ow! No, I promise. Ow!"

Even in the dim light I could see Darcy's ass turning pink. She was moaning loudly as I delivered the final smack. She took several ragged breaths before she turned her head and looked at me.

"Jeff, are you OK back there? I hope that didn't freak you out. Thatreally got my pussy wet when you did that. Put it in me now. It won't take long after that spanking."

I entered her from behind and began fucking her. Just like that. With her clothes on. While she knelt on the front seat of the student desk and rested her elbows on the slanted top. How many nights had I dreamed of taking her like a dog, hard and wet? I couldn't believe I was actually doing it.

"I'm real close, Jeff. You're getting me close. When I say 'now,' I'm going to relax everything. Then you should speed up. Fuck me fast until I tell you to ease up. Are you ready to pound me? OK... now!"

I cranked it up, balls slapping against her thighs. She stopped pushing back against me; I felt her body go slack. Soon a low, steady moan filled the room. I continued pounding while her body shuddered. Darcy's pussy milked my shaft with strong contractions, coating it with her wetness. Her climax was so intense that it sparked through my body each time I slammed into her. It seemed to go on forever.

She finally asked me to slow down. I pulled her body upright and held her tightly against me, my cock still in her. We maintained that position for a long time until she cooled down.

"Wow, Jeff. Just wow! Incredible."

I finally eased out of her and lowered her carefully to the seat. She looked up at me with dreamy eyes.

"Your turn to come now. Want to try one? A relaxed-muscle orgasm? I'll catch you if you faint."

"Sure. Walk me through it."

"I'd better get naked first. This could get messy."

Darcy stood up, undid her skirt, and slipped out of her blouse. She tossed them on the bed.

"Let me." I reached around and unclasped her bra. She smiled and shrugged it off. We pressed our sweaty bodies together, both fully nude for the first time. A long, hungry kiss followed. Darcy sat down and placed her hands on my hips as I stood in front of her.

"This is all about muscle relaxation and timing. Start jerking your cock slowly, like you're trying to come. Feel your muscles down there. Concentrate on how you flex and release them as you stroke yourself."

"Darcy, I've never done that in front of a woman before. I'm too embarrassed."

She screwed up her face into a childish pout and planted her fists on her sides.

"Mr. Hayward! You promised you'd show me!"

We both burst out laughing. It took a while for us to settle down.

She put her hands back on my hips. "OK, let's be serious. Try closing your eyes. Pretend I'm not here."

That would be a tall order—and a strange place to go. All the times I'd stroked myself to an imaginary Darcy in that very room—and now she was actually there, asking me to pleasure myself inches away from her bare breasts. I got to work.

"Good, Jeff. Do you feel those muscles down there? How you involuntarily clench and release them as you push yourself toward an orgasm? Get in tune with the clenching and releasing. That's good. Why don't you watch me play with my titties now? Tell me when you're getting close. I'll take over then."

My climax was building. I watched Darcy fondle her boobs, hefting them with her palms, pinching the nipples, lifting them up and letting them fall back against her chest. The visual was like an aphrodisiac straight to the spinal cord. I was seconds away.

"I'm real close," I gasped. She brushed my hand aside and started stroking me. "Relax those muscles. Stop trying to push yourself to an orgasm. Let me handle that. Relax everything but the muscles that are keeping you standing up. Relax... relax."

She began to stroke faster. I felt my approaching climax fade as I relaxed, but her hand job picked up the slack nicely. My orgasm moved toward the finish line in slow motion. The most pleasurable warmth I'd ever felt began gently pushing my climax to the very brink. I concentrated on relaxing as my cum rushed up to the end of my cock.

"Oh, god, Darcy. Oh my god, I'm gonna come. Darcy, it's so good. Aaaah... yes!"

A dollop of cum poured out before the first contraction started and spilled down onto her breast. She reacted quickly and placed my cockhead between her lips while she kept stroking rapidly. Her other hand reached behind my balls and massaged them.

I erupted. Huge, surging volleys of semen flooded her throat. Her eyes opened wide as she looked up at me, all the while jerking out the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. It was like skyrockets of sexual ecstasy bursting from the base of my penis, through my balls, and up into my prostate. She pumped my warm, slick seed into her mouth.

Darcy moaned loudly as each spurt streaked across her tongue, locking eyes with me all the while. She swallowed bravely, but the last bits drooled from her mouth onto her breasts. She continued to stroke me slowly until every drop was out.

I watched in disbelief when she leaned back, scooped up some errant cum from her tit, and licked it off her fingers.

"Damn, Hayward! That was one hell of a load."

Considering that was my first fuck ever with The Girl of My Dreams, and considering I hadn't come with another woman present in the same room for months, I'm surprised I didn't drown her.

"Now didn't that feel good, babe? I told you it would."

"Darcy, I can't believe how intense that was. Everything you said and more. Now I can say you're the best. The best fuck I've ever had, the best orgasm, the loveliest naked woman getting me off. I'm babbling..."

"Thank you, dear. I can honestly say the same about you. Times three. I wish you could come as many times as me. Women do have that advantage."

I was swooning. I sat down and kissed her. Yes, I tasted my own cum, still lingering in her mouth. That unexpected intimacy caused a surge of arousal to shoot through her body as she caressed my face. We finally paused to clear our heads. She glanced down at her boobs.

"Oooh... I need to get cleaned up a bit. That was all supposed to go down my throat. I guess I'm not the Little Oral Annie I thought I was. We're going to have to practice this until I get it right. No cum spilling out of my mouth—unless that turns you on.

"And... it's also time for that after-sex pee that women should do. Be right back."

While she was in the bathroom, I took a look at her bra. I was still confused about female breast measurements back then. In men's magazines they always had a number in the 30s (occasionally 40s) and usually a letter or two. The bustier women had letters further down the alphabet. That's all I knew. I'd only inspected two other bras of girls I'd had sex with. Many didn't wear them, like Mink, or even the buxom Valerie—who probably should wear one.

I looked at the tag: La Perla / Bologna / 2C. Huh? The other tag said: Made in Italy. I gave up; I'm sure Darcy could explain. I knew she must have gotten the lingerie at work. After gathering up her blouse, skirt, and underwear, I folded them neatly and put them on the desktop. I thought about where I got the student desk—and how my mother would be horrified at how it was used that night.

Darcy bounded back in and asked for a t-shirt. I opened the old trunk.

"Can I wear your camp t-shirt?"

I had kept it for nostalgic reasons; it was way too small for me now. A flood of memories from those summers washed over me.

"Do I look OK?" she queried, strutting around the room like it was a fashion runway. Her boobs jiggled under the t-shirt, which barely covered her muff.

"I wish I had seen someone like you wearing that when I was at camp. But I would have fainted."

"Why aren't you fainting now?" she teased.

We got into bed for the first time that evening. It had cooled off a little, and the first hint of autumn was rustling the trees. We snuggled close to each other and exchanged several tender kisses.

"Jeff, how did you feel about the spanking? I didn't mean to spring that on you. I actually sprung it on myself, too. It's the first time I've acted on it, but I've been thinking about it for a while. I've been afraid to ask anyone to do it. Something seemed to click tonight: the passion, the moment, the trust I have in you."

"I had to work through some issues. Striking a woman like that. And all the whippings I got a child. Neither of those are sexy. But as soon as you got into it, I was right there with you. What pleases me is when I can please you."

She kissed me softly as we got more comfortable.

"And there's my naughty schoolgirl role playing. That came out of the blue, right after you made that joke. Should we worry about how easily we both got up to speed on that?"

"Not at all. I've never done anything like that myself, but I've read a lot of erotic stories and seen pictures that had that theme. It did flow out rather naturally, didn't it?"

"I think there are a lot of scenarios we can explore," she offered. "Are you game?"

"Absolutely! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. And I've got a few things in mind myself," I added as wicked fantasies played out in my head.

"I guess we have a good fit then. Let's review: furniture sex, wall sex, more furniture sex. I suppose we'll get around to having bed sex eventually."

"I was planning on that tomorrow morning. When we wake up."

"That sounds nice." It seemed like she wanted to say more. She looked at me and stroked my face.

"Jeff, you know I didn't come over here for a one-night stand. I want more than that."

"Not to worry, Darcy. I now have you penciled in for the next five years."

Her face darkened immediately. She punched me on the arm. Hard.

She sat up, anger searing into me. "Five years? Is that all I'm good for? How about indefinitely?"

"Darcy, I'm sorry. That was a stupid joke. I take it back. I've been wishing for indefinitely since the day I met you. I want to be with you so badly it hurts."

She looked away. Various emotions flickered across her face. She took a deep breath, looked back, and smiled. She started to reach for me when we heard a commotion at the front door.

"Oh, shit!" I dove for the lamp and switched it off. It was Steven. And another person.

"Is he here?" I recognized Francine's voice.

"His car is in the back. His door is shut. The lights are off. He should still be at the Belmont party. Maybe he has some chick in there—finally. He was getting to be as bad as Artie."

"We can go back to my place."

"No. We're already here. We'll just shut the door. Maybe they'll be making too much noise to hear us."

We listened to several minutes of their walking around, bathroom usage, and banal conversation. Their bedroom door closed and the lock clicked into place. I whispered to Darcy, "Do you feel weird?"

"No. I've been over him for a long time. Nothing like catching your man slamming his prick into another woman. The shock of betrayal. The pain as the love leaves your body."

Darcy moved closer and held me tightly.

"Like pulling out a fishhook."

I shuddered. She may have said she's over Steven, but that wound was still raw.

"I feel sorry for her, mostly. She'll get a good screwing now... then she'll get screwed later."

"If it's any comfort to you, Darcy, I expect Francine to dump him at some point. She's the older one, he's the boy-toy."

Sounds of sex began. Both of them. Groans and cries. Calling each other's name out loudly. We listened silently in the dark. Francine began to dominate the soundscape: she was definitely a moaner. I was happy to take that over a screamer. The neighbors were getting a real treat that night. Darcy finally spoke.

"I'm totally not jealous, really. I'm glad I'm with you now. But what I am... is horny."

She began kissing me and fondling my cock. It swelled up immediately. Darcy crawled onto me and sat up. She lifted the t-shirt above her breasts then reached down, placing me inside her.

"Now aren't you glad you're not at camp anymore?"