The Abandoned Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least she didn't knock it over," Mary said in annoyance. Yet it didn't last long as her attention was drawn back to the squeaking of the leather that covered the bench. Mary watched as the three women looked quickly around before they shimmied out of their blue jeans.

"Baby, mama needs you to eat my throbbing cunt," Martha said as she stood at his head.

"Hop on." Mary felt her peach quiver at his words. 'Fuck! Why can't some man ever say that to me?!' she asked herself.

"Oh baby! Your tongue feels so good inside me!"

"I bet it does you lucky bitch," Mary muttered as her fingers skimmed along her labia. She watched at the twins took turns sinking that cock of his down their throats. Tilting her head, it appeared to her that Lynn was teaching Amber just how to do it right. "Oh, sweetheart, I'll be glad to come down and show you how it's truly done," Mary said, her tongue running along her lips.

"Since you had him all night sis, I'm going to be the first today," Lynn said, swinging her leg over Damien's hip. Clicking rapidly on zoom in button, Mary wanted to capture every second as his head penetrated her wet mound. "Fuck Damien! God, your cock feels so good inside of me brother," Lynn moaned loadly, as she slowly rose and lowered herself on his steel rod.

"Would you allow me to have a ride?" Mary asked the monitor as her fingers slipped into her canal.

"Fuck baby! Mama's going to cum again!" Martha yelled as she pinched her nipples.

"So Joshua or Damien, whatever you call yourself, does your mother's cunt taste good to you? Obliviously, it does seeing the look on her face. Is that tongue of yours that good that your own family members will fuck you?" Mary asked again hoping the monitor would answer her questions.

"Amber!" Lynn shouted as her twin leaned over sucking on her clit as she rode their brother, "Yes! Make me cum!"

"Fuck! Yes, lick that clit!" Mary shouted her fingers plunging in and out of her wet snatch. "How long have you naughty girls been eating out each other, hmm?" she asked as she pinched her nipple.

"Husband?" Mary stopped in her tracks a wicked grin spread across her face.

"Fuck! God, what a dirty, naughty, sinful family you have Mr. Richards," Mary chuckled, "I fucking love it!"

"Yes Amber?"

"Please taste your wife," Amber said, spreading her lips her juices glistening in the fluorescent lighting. Amber's body shuddered as her aching mound graced his lips.

"My turn," Martha said as Lynn came down from her orgasm. Licking her lips, as she viewed her son's juice covered cock. Martha leaned over her tongue twirling around his shaft as she clean off her son's hard cock.

"That's it Mom show that boy how it's really done!" Mary cooed as she felt another orgasm approaching. She could already feel the chair beneath her already soaked in her juices. How her pussy ached to be filled with something hard. She couldn't remember when anyone of her lovers were so daring to fuck her like Damien was pleasuring them in public; nor how he was obliviously making sure each one of them got off. The men she normally date were only after their own needs. Yet as she watched as his mother rode his cock like a pro how jealousy roared in her mind. She too wanted what was happening inside her own gallery. "Fuck it!" Mary grunted getting up from her chair. Kicking off her heels, tossing her skirt onto the back of the chair then her stain shirt soon followed after it. Using her pantyhose to wipe up her juices so that no one could tell what she had done. She wasn't going to allow them to get caught that is if that man gave her want she wanted. Her bare feet resounded as she raced across the cold hard concrete floor of the back store room as she raced towards the closest door to them.

Mary silently slip out, her breasts bouncing as she tiptoed through her gallery. Peering around the bust of Michaelangelo, her hunger flared as his mother's hips slammed down onto that delicious cock she had been watching.

"Well now, this isn't how one views our works of art!" Mary said, startling all four them as she stood naked before them. "My what a fucking naughty family fucking each other in public like this," she said, smiling wickedly at the ladies frightened looks. "If I was a better woman I would have called the local authorities, I still might. However, this is if you don't give me a ride on that cock that belongs your darling son," Mary said walking towards Damien's head, "What do you say big boy? Either you fuck me while they watch, or all four of you will know the prison cells here intimately. The choice is yours. Don't believe me," she said, pointing to the hidden cameras in the ceiling as she bent over him filling his view of her dangling breasts. "I have all the evidence I need to ensure you all spend quite a bit of time here; or you could simply fuck me."

"If he does this t-t-then you'll destroy the evidence?" Martha asked as she still had Damien's cock hilt deep inside her cunt.

"Heavens no! I just won't call the police is all. Plus why would I ever get rid of something so hot as mother and daughters fucking this stud that just happens to be your son, hmm?" Mary asked as her hands ran over Damien's chest. She felt something odd as she did. While she did feel his hard earned sculpted muscles, yet it felt as if something marred his skin. "So what do you say stud? You don't want to see you mother, and your sisters locked away do you? Fucking me isn't to much to ask now is it?"

"You take your hands..." Amber began to say only to be stopped by the woman's smirk.

"Off your husband? That is what you called your brother wasn't it Amber? Do you know a woman as pretty as you won't last long in prison, right? So why don't we just stop all this silliness shall we, because we all know your going to agree..." Her words stilled in her throat as Damien's hand wrapped around her neck.

"Becareful of who you speak to," Damien said darkly.

"Let the woman have a taste baby," Lynn said rushing to his side. She had seen that look once and once was enough when that would-be rapist tried to take Amber by force. "Please!"

"You sure?" Damien said looking over at her.

"Yes," Lynn said smiling, glad to see that she could soften that hard exterior of his.

"Fine. How do you want to do this?" Damien said, releasing his hold on her neck. Tapping Martha's hip, if he was going to fuck this woman that was blackmailing them he wanted to get it over with quickly. Plus he didn't think Martha, Amber and Lynn would enjoy being cockold.

"Protective aren't we?" Mary said rubbing her neck, "I can't say I don't blame you. Now you just lay there like a good little fuck toy, and I'll make sure to make you cum deep inside of me," she purred before claiming his lips. Her nails racked up his chest as his tongue rolled around hers. Mary had put most of herself into her work over the past three years since her divorce.

"Now be a good son and eat this pussy like you do your mother's," Mary purred as his muffled grunts reverberated along her mound. "Yes, get that tongue in that wet hole!" she moaned biting her lip loving how he lapped up her juices. "God! He is good at that isn't he?" Mary asked flashing the three a smirk. How she enjoyed the fiery looks in their eyes as she made the man they love service her. "Now to have a some of this," Mary said hungrily, as she stared at that wet hard cock of his. She made sure they could see how his tool disappeared into her mouth. Chuckling inwardly, when her mother and sister had to restrain Amber. "Behave dear, I'll have your brother back to you before you know it."

"I hope you choke on it!" Amber growled.

"Not a change," Mary said before bobbing quickly on his rod. She didn't know how he hadn't came yet with everything they had done. Now she was determined more then ever to have a taste of it, however, that would be after his cock had thoroughly fucked her, she told herself. "I think we've demonstrated that you can eat a pussy," Mary said, her body quaking as her womb went into meltdown. "Fuck yes!" she screamed out as her juices flood his mouth. Smiling up at the camera, she had positioned it so she could get a good recording of her fucking his cock.

"So how does my pussy taste, hmm?" Mary asked coyly over her shoulder as she positioned his head at her entrance.

"Let's just get this over with," Damien said, spitting out the woman's pussy juice onto the floor.

"Damien, you cum quickly so we can go," Amber said, shoting the woman a look so evil that it could peel paint.

"Oh darling, I promise you this won't be quick," Mary said, leaning back resting her hands on the bench. Making sure the cameras caught how his cock glided in and out of her cunt. Smiling wickedly at the spot on the ceiling spreading her labia so it would an even better view.

Mary had drawn out this ploy for over an half an hour. Making sure at she had thoroughly drenched Damien's cock. Now her thighs ached in over use, her arms trembled from exhaustion, her chest glistened in her sweat as she felt his cock swelling within her canal.

"Mmm, see that wasn't so bad was it," Mary said, blowing Damien a kiss over her shoulder as his cum sat so perfectly in her womb. "Well, I've had a lovely time, you can have your man back," she said, taunting Amber one last time before she left rather satisfied and full of cum. Mary sat in her chair swinging back and forth sucking on her finger as she replayed the DVD, enjoying the taste of his cum on her tongue as she watched herself fucking that cock of his. A little sadden that they were gone because she could go for another spin. She wondered if she could find out just where that man was staying, yet she doubted she could. Sighing to herself as she placed the disc into it's then tucked it safely into her purse, going through the mainframe one last time making sure no traces of the video was left. She always kept her word. Maybe, just maybe with this she might earn herself another spin, if only she could find him once again.

********

"The rings can wait I'm taking us home so I can get that woman's stink off of you," Martha said, as she sped down the Italian streets. She always wanted to do this, yet not when another woman's cunt was staining what was rightful theirs. Though she was a little surprised to see Amber's reaction. She could have sworn her daughter was going to rip that woman's face off.

"She didn't hurt you did she, Damien?" Lynn asked rubbing his arm. It was her idea that lead to all of this. She would hate herself if that woman did something that harmed her brother.

"No, why?" Damien asked his hand held on tightly to the door handle due his mother's reckless driving habits. He had survived fire fights in the poppy fields of Afghanistan, hand to hand combat in the jungles of the Amazon, and numerous other black ops around the world. Yet he feared it would be her driving that would be the cause of his downfall.

"I just couldn't forgive myself if she did," Lynn said wrapping him in a loving hug.

"I can't believe that woman! Hands all over my boyfriend!" Amber growled.

"Wait, did I get demoted?" Damien asked shooting his half sister a smile.

"N-n-no..." Amber said blushing hard, "It just slipped out," she said quickly turning away.

"Hey," Damien said tugging on her sleeve, "Don't ever lose that fire Amber, it makes you very hot," he said drawing out the word. He was pleased to see this side of her. He knew she had spent to much time trapped in that shell of hers. Damien just hoped he would never be on that side of it.

"D-do you really think so?" Amber asked.

"I wouldn't have said it if I did mean it Amber," Damien said winkingbat her. He just couldn't understand why that these three women had such a calming effect on his troubled heart. Yet as those lustrous blue eyes of hers fell upon him those horrible memories seem to fade away. However, he knew they would always be there nothing could truly take those away, although they did make it to were the retorts of the muzzle blast and the crackling of the mortar shell were beginning to slowly faded into the background.

"Well, you go get washed we shall wait here," Martha said closing the front door of the Villa. A smile of content spread across her face as she watched her son drifting up the stairs. Not seeing Amber sneaking off behind her back to use the back stairway.

Amber stood at the side of the bed she and Damien had shared. Her fingers running along the comforter looking towards his bathroom. She hated how that woman had blackmailed them just because she loved being with her brother. Was it her fault she had fallen for him? Amber didn't think so. When Damien had defended her when that woman had threatened her with prison how it made her heart flutter. Sucking on her lower lip, Amber knew there was only one way to get that woman out of his mind.

Amber stood there watching the silhouette of her brother as he shower. Quickly, looking at herself in the mirror as the steam began to fog up the glass. Staring at her naked body, Amber didn't know how she had done it, yet she was proud to have caught his eye. Snatching the shower curtain aside, Amber smiled sinfully as her eyes ran down his wet naked body.

"Well, you do know how to keep your wife hungry," Amber purred as she stepped into the shower. The hot water bouncing against her back as Damien closed the curtain. "Mmm, Damien, do you know much you tug at my heart?" Amber asked as her hands ran up his chest. "Brother? Tell me how you got this scar?" she asked as her thumb ran along the long scar that ran diagonally a few inches below his right hip to his inner thigh. All the while, Amber stared lovingly into his dark hazel eyes.

"A very wiry Columbian cartel soldier got lucky with his knife," Damien said, trying to keep his arousal from showing.

"What about this one?" Amber asked holding his hand in her left while her fingers traced along the scar that marred the back of his right hand.

"A foolish childhood decision that lead to a few hours in the ER. Not that our grandmother cared, I had to walk five miles just to get a few stitches. Oh, how she bitched and wailed when the cop that the hospital called to drive me home stood at her door. Saying she didn't know etc. etc., yet the moment the officer left I didn't hear the end of it. I looked up at that old face of hers and told her, 'If she was so goddamned worried about what the neighers would think. She should have gotten off her fat muumuu wearing ass and drove me then.' Though that did earn me a few nights of no dinner," Damien said shrugging his shoulders, "But she barely gave me enough food as it was so I learned how to be sneaky."

"I see," Amber said, wondering how the two of them could have so different an experience with the same person. Whenever they visited her grandparents she and Lynn were always treated warmly. Yes, she knew her grandmother had a temper, she had seen it a few times; yet never as cruel as Damien made her out to be. "How about this one?" Amber asked tracing along the scar that ran from the corner of his left eye down to the tip of his cheek bone. While feeling the heat of his erection soaking into the skin of her stomach.

"A rather drunk Marine was getting a little to handsy with one of the female Army officers at this bar off base in Japan. I didn't throw the first punch I simply told the man it would be wise for him to leave and sleep it off before he faced discipline. Yet it seemed the many drinks he had thought for him. This," Damien said. The tip of his finger tracing along the scar. "Was from the beer bottle he smashed against the bar."

"What was your rank soldier?" Amber asked sensuously, while her hand softly stroked his phallus.

"Staff Sargent, ma'am," Damien said smirking.

"Well then, Sargent!" Amber said, pressing her breasts against his chest, "Your wife stands naked before you, what is the first thing you do?" Her heart raced as the palm of his hand ran along her right cheek. Her nerves were on edge as Damien slowly pulled her to his lips. Her hands found their home on his hips as she sank into that wondrous bliss. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as his fingers skimmed down her spine. Moaning into his mouth as his hand cupped her ass. Amber always dreamt this was how it would be when she kiss the man she had fallen in love with. She knew how foolish it sounded in her mind, yet given how she spent the past three years in fear of the man that was supposed to raise and guide her; not torment, harass and beat her when she would never give her father what he wanted. It was her hopes and dreams that a real man would show her what had been missing in her life. As her eyes slowly opened as Damien's lips tentatively eased away from hers as if they could never get enough of her lush lips. She knew he was that man. "Damien, make love to me."

Her breathe filled her lungs to the brim as she felt his lips tracing along her skin. Her fingers held onto his arms as they sought out every inch of her skin in their quest to truly know the woman before him. Her heart throbbed in her heart as Damien kissed up the right side of her neck then along her trapezius. Amber felt a rush flooding her womb as Damien kissed along the tops of her breasts. A sinful moan escaped her lips as he explored every inch of her heavenly orbs.

"Yes," Amber purred low as his lips teased her right nipple then the left. Biting her lip, as Damien's middled finger danced along her velvety pink labia teasing her honey pot to no end. Amber had to fight back her orgasm from erupting, yet Damien tenderly rubbed her clitoris making that quite impossible. "Oh god! Yes brother! You're making me cum!" Amber yelled out as her womb sent a torrent of her juices down her canal. She could feel her slickness coating her thighs mixing with the hot water before seeking out the drain. "Ah fuck!" Amber gasped as two of his fingers penetrated her mound. She hugged her brother tightly for fear that her trembling muscles would refuse to support her. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Amber begged. She desperately wanted to coat those exploring fingers of his in her cream.

"I wasn't planning on it." Damien chuckled from around his sister's breast.

Amber braced her hands against the tile wall as she peered over her shower at her gorgeous brother. He had given her another two orgasm as he explored her body. Now as the hot water pounded on her back she eagerly presented her ass to him. Letting him see how her womanly mound waited for him to fill it with that hard tool of his. Sucking in a breathe, as she felt the head of his cock running through her saturated lips.

"Show your wife what she's been missing since she foolishly left your bed this morning," Amber cooed blowing Damien a kiss.

To Be Continued...

12