The Abathandi Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Researchers explore a primitive tribe.
2.4k words
4.03
4.7k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers

Note to readers: This story is in the Novels section because it is on the longer side for this site, and because the story herein crosses several categories of sexuality, even within each chapter, beginning with "Fantasy." All people in sexual situations are 18 or older. Begin reading this adventure if you dare.

CHAPTER 1: THE EXAM

In all of his life, he had never had such an invasive medical exam, or whatever it was, as he was in the middle of right now.

The exam was part of the clearance needed for what his employer said would be an extensive trip to an island to observe its primitive culture and research its environment — the expedition of a lifetime for a scientist. His employer told him he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be subject to medical problems from the local flora and fauna.

His employer also said, "You'll be gone for a long time."

The first thing he was told was to strip naked and to shower. He was given a towel to dry off, but was told to not bring the towel into the exam room.

He without his clothes in reasonable shape for someone who didn't exercise enough. He was tall, over 6 feet, with broad shoulders, short but thick brown hair and blue eyes.

He walked in and lay down on a table. A doctor and a female nurse came in, wearing masks, only their eyes visible.

He had blood drawn. His eyes (slightly nearsighted) were checked. His teeth and mouth were checked. (No issues; good for him since there were no dentists where he was going.) His ears were checked. His joints were checked. (All working; no lingering sports injuries.) His heart and lungs were checked. (Lung capacity basically normal.) A urine test revealed normal blood sugar. A colonoscopy (though he was far younger than the recommended age for a colonoscopy) revealed no problems.

He got four shots, two per arm. He wasn't afraid of needles or blood, but his arms were sore.

"One more thing," said the doctor. He pushed Rick's legs open until his feet were as wide as the corners of the exam table.

The nurse came over. Suddenly Rick was quite uncomfortable.

"Relax," said the doctor. "You need to be, um, erect to fit this."

The nurse bent over and started stroking his penis. After a minute or do she stopped, and the doctor put on what seemed like a metal condom on his penis. It was held in place by a band that was wound around his testicles.

"Turn over again." He did, awkwardly. "You may need to bear down for this."

The first thing he felt was a hypodermic needle in one of his glutes. Then he felt something wet against his anus. Then he felt something cold slide into his anus and deep inside him. He squirmed in discomfort.

"We need to do a, um, sperm sample. And we need to check out your prostate. Follow me."

They walked — awkwardly given that he had something shoved up his ass — into a hallway, then into a room with a leather reclining chair and a large video monitor on the screen.

"Make yourself comfortable," the doctor said.

"Easy for you to say," he said as he carefully eased himself into the chair.

The doctor put cuffs on his hands. "That's so you don't touch yourself," he said, before putting his legs in similar cuffs, opening his legs to the corners of the chair.

The doctor then put electrodes on his temples, taping them in place.

"Enjoy," the doctor said as he shut the door.

While that was going on, two people in surgical scrubs were in another exam room going through a similar procedure with an attractive, curvy blonde with long hair.

The girl also lay nude on an exam table. She also got four shots. She had the same organs looked at, until the doctor opened her legs. The masked doctor did a pelvic exam — no problems — and then moved the stirrups out of position.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Girlfriend?"

"No. I'm not gay."

"Have you ever had sex before?"

A pause. "No."

"OK. This is one more exam we need to do. Just relax and close your eyes."

The video screen in the other room turned on so the young man could watch. He watched in fascination a video of a beautiful blonde lying on an exam table during what appeared to be a medical exam.

A pair of hands eased the girl onto her back, then oiled down her entire body from neck to feet. The hands lingered lovingly over the girl's ass, hands moving between the girl's very nice buttocks.

The hands left the screen, then returned with a cylindrical object with a spherical end. The hands opened her buttocks, then slid the object between her ass cheeks. The girl softly whimpered when it slid inside her.

The hands then flipped the girl over and oiled the rest of her body, paying special attention to her breasts, then going down to her navel and hips just to the top of her pubic hair. The hands then went to her feet — the girl proved to be ticklish — and went up her legs, lastly the inside of her legs to her sex.

The hands then gently opened her legs and attached each ankle to cuffs on each corner of the bed. The girl's hands were similarly restrained at her side.

The camera got a shot of the girl's breasts, covered with a sheen of oil, rising and falling after the invisible hands massaged them. Her nipples were large and bright pink. The camera then moved down to the girl's pubis, barely visible under her bush of pubic hair.

The man in the room was paying rapt attention. His metal-covered cock was standing up between his legs.

The hands then slid another cylindrical object slowly between her legs. She arched in some pain. One hand then rested atop a breast in reassurance.

The hands arranged her hair on the table back from her forehead. Then the hands placed two electrodes on her temples.

The hands then disappeared from view, leaving the girl on the table, her breasts slowly rising and falling.

Watching the video, he scarcely felt like breathing as he watched the beauty. He squirmed on the chair, feeling the thing inside his ass.

Then he noticed that her body jolted. Her legs flexed slightly outward.

He pushed his hips forward, causing himself more carnal torture.

And her hips bucked as she got another jolt. She moaned almost inaudibly.

Oh, god, I don't know who you are, but I want you so bad, the young man thought to himself.

And then he saw the girl smile.

The man licked his lips and tried to imagine himself licking her between her legs.

She bucked her hips as a wave of pleasure reached her from the thing in her vagina.

He pushed his hips forward, imagining himself going in and out of her.

The girl's hips moved as the thing inside her did. Her breathing became audibly harder. Her hands flexed in the cuffs. Her feet started to arch.

He rocked his hips on the chair, inadvertently stimulating himself through the thing that impaled his ass.

The girl moaned and flexed her legs in the restraints. Her knees widened as the thing, or her imaginary lover, pulsed inside her.

The man couldn't hold it any more. His hips bucked as he ejacultaed into the metal condom-like thing just as the girl called out and apparently orgasmed, her legs tensing, her hips rising off the table, her mouth open.

Someone knocked on the door, making the man almost jump out of his skin. The doctor came in, reached between his legs and removed the metal condom, then placed another on the young man's penis. Then he left.

The video suddenly changed from the view of the girl in orgasmic afterglow. First was a video of two attractive nude young men, one from the side, the other standing to his side, facing away. The closer of the two was all pecs and razor stubble. He was looking at the curvy ass of the man not facing him. His penis pointed up, stiff, obviously thinking about introducing his erection to the apparent cause of the erection, which bobbed slightly.

The scene changed. Two young men, appearing around 20, swam naked in a swimming pool. Then the two got up and walked through the water to an underwater bench. One sat down.

The other dove in between his legs and gracefully sank to his knees underwater. He stuck his head between the legs of the seated young man and proceeded to go down on his erect penis. The deliverer of fellatio was erect himself, as was obvious between his open legs. Every 15 to 30 seconds he came up for air, then went back down.

The video showed with great detail his sucking on the seated man's penis while he also massaged his testicles and reached back behind them. The video also showed the flexing ass and legs of the submerged lover, his legs spreading and closing as he sucked.

After a few minutes the two kissed deeply, and then one of them disappeared under the water again. The scene then changed to show another young male, attractive beyond reality, swim up to the pair. The camera then went under water to show the new male stand between the underwater male's open legs and put his erect penis between the submerged man's buttocks, making him receive cocks in both his mouth and his ass.

The man watching his first gay porn in his life suddenly felt something stirring in a strange spot. He looked down to see that his cock was starting to harden again.

Back on the screen, the three were rocking as penis thrusted into ass and mouth. An underwater view showed a penis and testicles pushing between two buttocks. The view shifted so the viewer could clearly see that one man was fucking another. The camera moved up to show the hard penis of the man being fucked.

Finally the man on the video stiffened and apparently started ejaculating into his ass. The video showed the fucked man's cock squirting out semen underwater.

The young man watching the video suddenly ejaculated in his new metal condom, stimulated to orgasm by the thing in his ass, which had been massaging his prostate. He slumped on the leather recliner, exhausted, though his penis was still semi-hard, somewhat incredulous that he had been turned on by gay sex.

The male doctor collected the second metal condom, quickly raised his legs, pulled the thing out of his ass with a pop, and took it to the laboratory. The doctor then went to another room and knocked on the door.

Inside was a man in his 60s, well dressed and perfectly groomed. The room had two monitors on the wall. One monitor showed the young man leaving the video monitor room. The other showed the young woman still laying back on the exam table, her legs still open.

"They both check out," the doctor said. "Everything normal, no serious problems. Including, as you could see, sexual function."

One of the shots the young male employee got was sildenafil, which old men who can't get erections call the little blue pill. The young female employee also got shot designed to boost libido. It was experimental, but it wasn't going to harm her if it didn't work. Clearly, though, it did work.

"Is she fertile?"

"Yes."

"Is he?"

"We won't know until we see the little fish in the sea, but there's no reason he shouldn't be."

The man said nothing, but was inwardly pleased. He had picked the young man believing he had the qualities, physical and otherwise, for what he had in mind. He wanted to make sure there would be no issues between the two of them, since they would be spending a very long time together.

"Thank you," the man said in dismissal. "And remember, not a single word to either of them. Nothing."

As the doctor left, the man dialed a number on the remote control. The scene shifted to a shower, where the man, still with an erection, was showering.

The other exam room was empty. The man pointed the remote to the right-side screen and dialed a number. The screen now showed an empty shower room. The young woman, flushed and sore, walked in and turned on the shower. She stood underneath for a few moments, then started soaping her hair.

On the left side screen, the young man rinsed himself off. He stood there for a few moments, his head underneath the water, and then started stroking his still-erect penis.

Was he thinking about the girl? Or was he thinking about the boys? The man thought, then decided maybe it didn't matter, but manipulating people's actions was fun.

He pushed more buttons on the remote. Suddenly a shower wall dissolved to reveal a video image of the other shower. The masturbating young man jumped, stopped, and covered his genitals when he saw her in the other shower.

The video wasn't two-way, though, as he discovered. She looked over and should have seen him but didn't react, and didn't change what she was doing. He could see her, but she couldn't see him.

The young man let down his hands from covering his groin. He watched the water pour down her breasts and her ass, and between her legs. He stared at her, and then started stroking himself again.

He watched her start to stroke her own breasts. She then tentatively reached between her legs. She rubbed her vaginal lips, then found the spot inside. She gasped, touched it again, started to rub it, and then sunk to the floor leaning against the shower wall. She massaged her left breast with one hand and her clitoris with her other hand. She made little cries as the water pounded her aroused body and her hands brought her closer to the promised land. She then raised her legs so the force of the shower would hit her sex and ass.

The young man got on his knees and pumped harder as she rode her erotic wave.

The man watching them both on video remained impassive as he watched them masturbate until she cried out. Her voyeur, who was now lying on his back on the floor, stiffened and deposited his semen onto his taut body. They lay on the shower floors, the water spraying their overheated bodies, their legs open, on the other side of the wall from each other, though they didn't know how close they were to each other.

Yes, my daughter really is beautiful, the man watching her heaving body thought to himself.

Scribe65
Scribe65
39 Followers