The Abbey of Disillusion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mother Superior, I think our sessions might not be needed much longer." Margaret told her. My heart ached for Margaret, abused so. I wanted to hold and comfort her, or perhaps lay between her legs to pleasure her.

The abbess began to remove my clothing, piece by piece while she talked. "You're sure about that? We wouldn't want a chink in your armor, for you to be ensnared... by the devil." My clothes fell away, and I stood naked before her. To be naked before the Mother Superior made me feel very small, I crossed my arms over my chest in a ridiculous attempt to preserve my modesty.

"I understand, Mother Superior." Margaret said.

"Just Mother will do for now."

"Yes Mother." Margaret meekly replied. The abbess pushed my hands aside and squeezed my breast roughly. I started to open my mouth in protest but she quickly grabbed me by the jaw. I'm ashamed to say I let out a frightened squeak, like a mouse, cowed by this powerful woman. Her other hand slid up my back and gripped the back of my head, pulling me forward. Her lips covered mine. Her tongue entered my mouth and I nursed on it like a baby, afraid to do otherwise. The jig was up I was sure. She knew about me and Margaret. Was this some perverse torment to deter our relations or just a way to join in our perverse pleasures?

Her tongue explored my mouth as her hands explored my body. I began to grow wet, pressing myself against her. I pictured myself on my knees, her legs wrapped around my head. God it's horrible but I wanted to eat her pussy, wanted her to make me. I would be her slave, groveling in the mud before Ramses.

But she broke our kiss and pushed me back, leading me forward and positioning me so that I stood next to Margaret's head. "Wha... who, who is that with you?" Margaret struggled a bit against her bonds, and Mother Superior knelt next her, running her hand across Margaret's belly, up to her breast. She pinched one nipple between her fingers.

"Don't worry dear, it's just an assistant."

The abbess stood and walked to the other side of the bench. She looked at me over Margaret's trembling form, running her hands up and down the bound woman's legs. "Now Margaret, if you had a ripe, young, delicious, woman standing over you, would you want to lick her pussy?"

"No Mother!" Margaret protested.

"Hmm, are you sure?" The abbess was removing her clothes. She beckoned me forward... I shook my head, confused.

She pointed to her naked crotch as her undergarments fell away, then to Margaret's head. I realized what she wanted me to do. I searched Maragert's face for any sign that she knew it was me... If I did this would it be a monstrous betrayal or would Margaret understand? I rationalized that we both were doing what the Mother Superior asked of us. Gulping I stepped forward.

"What are you doing?" Margaret asked. I spread my legs and knelt onto her face, hearing her gasp of surprise as my moistening pussy settled over her lips. Oh God Margaret I'm sorry.

"Breathe it in, Margaret." Mother Superior said, "And tell me... does the scent excite you?"

A moment passed, and I felt Margaret's hot breaths on my sex as her breathing deepened. I watched Mother Superior move like a snake up and down Margaret's legs, then crawl over her form, taking a breast in each hand as her teased her belly with her tongue. It was like a dance, she flowed weightlessly around Margaret's body. She slithered up her body and pressed their tits together, kissing Margaret's neck. "Do you like it?" Mother Superior asked.

"No Mothererrrr!" Margaret screamed into my cunt as her body jerked, and I saw Mother Superior's hand moving on Margaret's crotch. Her body twitched and her hips shook. "Don't be rude Margaret. Give our guest some attention." I inhaled sharply as I felt Margaret's kiss on my flower. I gritted my teeth to stay silent. Margaret had not kissed me there before, it felt so wrong for her to do so unknowingly, but I didn't want it to stop.

The next several minutes were quiet other than the sound of grunts and wet slurping coming from between my legs. The abbess stepped back and watched me, playing idly with her nipples with one hand while the other ran through her dark pubic hair. She turned and walked to a cabinet in the corner, I licked my lips when I caught sight of her beautiful round ass. She pulled something from a drawer and tied some kind of leather strap around her waist. When she turned back, I beheld a smooth phallic object protruding from her crotch, as though she had sprouted a large cock.

I open my mouth to protest but her stare silenced me. She strode back like a conqueror and firmly grasped each of Margaret's, legs at the knee, lowering herself so that the false cock, which I saw was made of a black marble, slapped wetly onto Margaret's moist pussy. Margaret whimpered, but continued sliding her tongue through my vulva. I shuddered as her tongue found my sweet spot and I fought the urge to whisper, "There!" Instead, I rocked my hips gently, pushing against her roving tongue.

Mother Superior started grinding the cock up and down Margaret's wet cunt, and it shined with her juices. "Margaret's still a virgin, a sweet innocent thing, aren't you Margaret?"

Margaret made a noise that sounded like agreement, Mother Superior continued, "And Margaret wouldn't want me to fuck her little asshole with this, would she?"

A sad, pathetic groaning came out of Margaret's mouth, it tickled me, and I pressed my weight onto her a bit, grinding into her tongue. Mother Superior was thrusting between, but not into, Margaret's labia while reaching up and kneading the bound woman's breast.

The abbess spoke slowly, pushing forward and back with each word, "You... wouldn't... ever... want... this... inside... you..."

"OOhhhhhh Gahhhhhh Mommmy..." Margaret moaned into me.

"What is it, doll?" The abbess asked.

"Pllleeease." Margaret begged.

"WHAT... IS... IT?" The abbess ground into Margaret.

"Fuuucckk meee!"

Mother Superior leaned back, taking the cock in her hand she positioned it carefully, and I could see how low the angle was... I doubted what I saw and heard but Margaret proclaimed it loudly.

"Shove it in my ass! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Does it hurt Margaret?

"Ugggh, yes Mother!"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes Mother I'm sorry!"

I watched the abbess' hips slowly inch forward into the trembling woman's embrace. The abbess breathed deeply when her thighs met Margaret's, and she leaned forward, reaching for me. I leaned forward to meet her and she took my head in her right hand, pulling me in for a kiss. I sucked her bottom lip as I came on my lover's face. Her body beginning to rock under me as the Mother Superior started to fuck her slowly, Margaret's pussy weeping lubricant onto the tool as it fucked her for what felt like ages but must have only been minutes.

Finally I was let go, and I stepped back, legs wobbling as I fell to the ground. The abbess smiled at me. "Please, take one of these candles." She said. Unsteadily I rose to my feet, moving to the coffee table. I swear I didn't know what she was going to ask of me! Once the candle was in my hand, myself standing next to Margaret as she writhed on Mother Superior's stone cock, the abbess said, "Tilt it over her breast and let a few drop kiss her skin."

I hesitated, staring at her. "Do it assistant, it is necessary for her soul."

I looked into the hot flame dancing on the candle, wax slowly dripping down it's length like cum flowing from a pulsing member, fresh and warm. I knew the promise of pain that it held. Hands trembling, I tilted the candle, dripping hot wax onto Margaret's bare tits as I silently mouthed a prayer for forgiveness. I did it from such a height as to hopefully cool it as it fell, but it must have been quite hot. I expected her to scream in pain. Her reaction, however, was not as I'd expected. Oh she gasped in pain, but there was something in her voice, her lips curled upward, her breathing heavy... she liked it.

"Hurt me Mommy!" Margaret hissed, "I need it... ugghh, harder..."

The abbess complied, increasing her pace to that of a heartbeat, shaking the bench as she fucked poor Margaret's ass in a steady rhythm. Each thrust was measured, the instrokes forceful and quick, the withdraws comparatively slow. The slap... slap... slap of their hips filled the room, and I was glued to the scene in front of me. Another sin was in my heart at that moment; jealously.

"Thank you for your assistance." She said, pointing to the door. I was dismissed. I slowly nodded, gathering my clothes, taking as much time as I could to keep watching. Mother Superior reached down and gripped Margaret's hips just as I left, then she started to really pound into her, Margaret's legs shaking with excitement.

I left wishing I'd been allowed to stay, to clean their soaked cunts with my tongue, but also deathly worried. I believe Mother Superior did this to drive a wedge between us, I should have blurted out that it was me the moment I saw Margaret but damn my weak flesh I played along, and I had remained silent as I enjoyed her inexperienced ministrations on my sex.

I should destroy this diary, for if Margaret should find it she may never speak to me again, but I confess I have inscribed each perverse act here with such detail because in doing so I relieve them and sate my twisted yearnings.

I'm sorry Margaret!


May 19, 1933

The last few days have been remarkable for their banality. I had expected one of several events to unfold. Firstly, that the police should arrive, asking questions about why a man was kept prisoner in this abbey. Second, that Margaret should confront me for my participation in the bizarre act of fornication which played out in Mother Superior's office. Lastly, that Mother Superior herself should do or say something to acknowledge or explain what occurred.

None of these things have happened.

I grow worried about Mr. Dumonte. Perhaps my aid was insufficient, and he has been unable to extricate himself from his confinement. If so a second attempt must be made.

There was a bright spot today. Margaret came by my room after dinner, and we lay upon my bed passionately entwined. We were able to take some time, and after necking like newlyweds on our honeymoon she mounted my face. By the time she let me breathe my face was flushed red and wet, the room spinning.

She doesn't know.


May 20, 1933

I began the sequel to my rescue attempt much the same as I had the first, securing the same sickle and flashlight, but with a crowbar instead of a hammer. I awaited the cover of darkness and crept from my room.

But the door was already open. It sat cracked as it had on some prior evenings, as by a careless burglar. This mere fact filled me with terror, for I knew I would not be descending into the pit alone, but with the cultist, Mother Superior Prinn, roaming somewhere in the depths. There must exist, somewhere in my corrupted soul, some spark of bravely passed down through the ages from the knights of yore, for I continued my mission. I quieted my shaking fingers as best I could, descending into the depths by the familiar light of the lone touch I knew burned below, feeling as much as seeing the outline of the steps.

A rustling noise arose from below, and I froze.

There came a tap, tap, tap, of something hard on stone, it was ascending towards me! I turned and hurried up the steps as silently as I could. The light though, got dimmer as I ascended, the origin of it being the fire burning underground like the flames of hell itself. I reached out and started feeling along the wall when I smashed my head against stone.

Cursing under my breath I reached out, discovering that the path ended before me. This was the top of the stairs; in my rush I had gone past the door! Running my hands along the wall I located a knob and turned it quickly. I would now discover where the steps led up to.

I stepped through the barrier and dim light crept into the stairwell. Before me I saw a chamber of grey stone and quickly looked for somewhere to hide. The walls had no windows, but there was a door across from me. Moonlight seeped in through a line of what looked like weep holes along the top of the walls, and there were stone coffins scattered about me. The place was a tomb. I heard the tap, tap, tap of whatever arose from beneath growing louder.

First, I tried the door opposite me, to no avail. I was then forced by necessity into the morbid act of sheltering in a coffin whose lid was already half open. I had not the strength or time to close the lid, only to silently pray, eyes closed.

Something entered the room. I felt its presence as a leviathan passing under the waves. I shut my eyes, pondering the angles at which its eyes might see over the side of the coffin at the vulnerable creature inside. I heard its breath and knew it to be inhuman. I imagined a monstrous horse, huffing with exertion after climbing the steps. I don't know how long it lingered, but after a few moments I heard it breathe no longer. I never heard a door open, and I don't know now if it descended the steps again or silently passed out of the tomb through the other door or means stranger yet. Eventually however, I peeked from my coffin and confirmed that I was indeed, alone.

Hastily I made my way back down the steps and to the tunnel noting, as I crawled out of my coffin like a vampire rising to feed, that the walls were covered with eldritch runes, not unlike those on the door to the stairwell. As I approached Dumonte's cell I saw the lone torch burning, and I moved as quietly as I was able. I heard a wet noise and a sigh from within the cell. Crouching I hugged the wall and peeking around the corner I saw Mother Superior on her knees at the foot of Dumonte's bed. His cock was deep in her mouth, and she sucked on it greedily.

I stared transfixed for some time. To say that Mother Superior is more skilled in the art of fellatio than I have ever been is an understatement; she was an artist and his cock was her instrument. She worked him with her hands, tongue, lips, tits... his precum smeared all over her chest and face. She slapped herself with it lewdly, laughing. There was no rush in her service to him, just delight for them both, though I wondered if hers was the greater.

I retreated in defeat, telling myself that the third time would be the charm.


May 21, 1933

Last night I dreamt that it was me in Dumonte's cell, and I was on my knees sucking his cock. The torch was a roaring bonfire, throwing shadows of our act against the wall, a motion picture for the perverted ghost wandering the bleak underground domain. Things grew fuzzy as they do in dreams and in the next moment I was on his bed, head hanging off the side, like Margaret's in the abbess' office. I was helpless as he held my arms tightly, his strength great, but I was content with it. I parted my lips slowly and showed him my tongue, inviting him to have his manhood stroked by it. He put the crown of his manhood against my lips and my tongue slathered across it, tasting the precum beginning to drip into my mouth. In time he tired of this play and pushed into my mouth. I swallowed frantically, trying to take it deeply as I could. Soon his testicles rested over my nose, and I breathed in his manly scent.

There was a moment of stillness as I gulped for air around his tool. His hands explored my body, taking in my curves and prodding my sensitive spots. He muttered something, a compliment I think. Then he fucked my throat raw.

I awoke early, and wet. I went to see Margaret first thing and found her dressing in her room.

"Caroline?" She asked, surprised at my disruption of her normal rhythm. I shut the door behind me and, rushing across the room, pulled her in to a deep kiss. She laughed and we fell onto the bed.

"Caroline... ha... be still now..." I attacked her neck with my lips, entwining our legs as we rolled about.

"Huh, we can't... I have to... be at the morning prayer in 30 minutes..."

"You've got time." I whispered into her ear and wiggled my tongue inside.

"Ahhhh stop it you freak! God I can smell you, what have you been about?" Margaret asked.

"Dreaming." I informed her.

Margaret laughed at this, but her laughing slowed as I won the battle for her drawers, seizing my conquest I threw them aside and pressed myself against her, squeezing her thigh with my leg, humping it like a mad dog. She reciprocated, and our legs battled like two wild horses. She laughed occasionally, and kicked at me, we tumbled about like wrestlers.

Margaret huffed, I could see she was becoming excited, and I could feel the wetness on my legs. I slowed my thrashing and began to stroke her sides, tickling her with my nails. She chuckled, "Stop it... Caroline..." I kissed at her thighs, licking my way inward. I ran my nails down her back, firmly but gently. Margaret started to adjust herself to be comfortable for what she knew I was going to do, spreading her legs and leaning back, finally offering me her sex.

I kneaded her ass cheeks for a moment, admiring the soft pink meal my lover presented me, and as I engulfed it with my mouth I dug my fingernails into her sharply. Margaret jerked under me, "Ah! You bitch, ah!" Her taste was tangy at first from the night's sweat but soon I'd licked her clean and nibbled on her engorged labia.

Margaret rocked her hips against my face, as if meeting the thrust of a man. "Uuugghhh keep going.... Right there, harder..." I reached up and covered her mouth to silence her. She opened her lips and sucked on my fingers. I glanced up from between her legs to admire the scene. Her chest was rising and falling quickly, the morning sun making her breast sparkle with beads of sweat.

I need more mouths, I thought. Two more maybe, one for each of her breast, then I'd suck them both while I pleasured her pussy. Perhaps a dozen or more, to cover her with kisses. I blinked the thought away, what an odd fancy.

Margaret pulled at my arms, bringing me up, kissing me. Her hand trailed down my stomach, searching for my vulva. "You scratched me." She said.

"Do unto your neighbor." I told her. Her lips pressed firmly into mine and she squeezed my tits, making sure she used her nails, just a bit. She went easier on me than I had her but she made sure I yelped a bit as she pinched my nipples.

"Does the reality match your dirty comics?" I asked her.

"So much better." She said, and she started fingering me, a bit too rough.

"Slower." I told her, groaning as she complied. "Taste me..." I whispered in her ear.

She pushed me off the bed! I landed with a yelp and she looked down at me. "You want me to put my mouth on your filthy lesbian cunt?"

"Please?" I asked in the most pining voice I could summon.

Margaret stepped off the bed and, raising her leg put her foot on my face, then pushed me to the floor.

"Lick." She commanded.

I took her ankle gently in my hands and started licking the bottom of her feet in long, slow strokes.

"I'm a servant of the Lord." She said. "While you are a lesbian deviant. Your proper place is to service me, why would I let your dirty cunt touch my lips?"

Arousal, apparently, awakens a fierce mean streak in Sister Margaret. She gets off on furthering my humiliation and reminding me how sick my desires are. I thought about telling her that she already had tasted my sex but quickly pushed that thought aside. She must never know that it was I in Mother Superior's office that night.

More importantly, I loved it. Her words stoked my shame and hunger in equal measure. What strange stars did align that we were brought together, for I crave exactly the cruelty that Margaret heaps on me in moments of passion.

"I'll do anything!" I begged her as I sucked her little toe into my mouth. She pulled her foot away and sat on the edge of the bed, legs widespread.