The Abduction of Debbie Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
5.9k words
4.63
8.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows, "The abduction of Debbie-Part 1." It's taken me a while to get it written, I apologize. I had to have a second surgery following the accident. This is the first time I have been able to get down to my office since that second surgery. Go back and read Part 1 of this story, as the second part did not go at all like I had anticipated! On to what happened when I got to Dr. Liz's basement that Friday night.

When I got to the dungeon Debbie was tied in the chair in the middle of the playroom. She was screaming as best she could through the penis gag in her mouth and still dressed as she was when she was carried out of the Club. Nurse Julia was at her side and had just put a blood pressure cuff on her left arm.

Nurse Julia looked straight into my eyes, shook her head, and said, "Dave this is not good!"

I panicked, pressed the intercom button and said, "Dr. Liz, I need you in the dungeon, now. If you still have the $10,000 check I returned from Brad, please bring it down as well." Debbie was still trying to kick and thrash and scream, and it had been over an hour since she was taken from the Club. Her blood pressure was pretty high.

Dr. Liz, Nurse Julia, and I talked for a few minutes and decided we need to tell her what was going on. Dr. Liz took off the hood, including the blindfold, but left the penis gag in place. I don't remember everything Dr. Liz told her, but she stopped thrashing and trying to scream. I did hear Dr. Liz tell her that the gag would be removed if she stopped screaming and this whole situation would be explained to her. The words I do remember are as follows:

"Debbie, Brad still loves you very much. He does not want a divorce and is truly willing to do anything to save your marriage. You told me, in my office, that you would do anything to save this marriage as well. This is part of that plan and part of the sexual therapy, you agreed to in my office, to help you save your marriage. If you will listen to the whole story, and do not want to continue, I will allow you to leave if you decide you really want to go. I believe, after you hear the whole story, that you will stay willingly. Agreed?"

Debbie nodded her head and Dr. Liz had me remove the gag from her mouth, but we left her bound to the chair. Debbie kept her word and did not scream anymore.

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "This is your laptop. Brad found it and we all have seen the sites you have been visiting and have watched the videos you have been watching. You have sexual desires and fantasies that have gone unfulfilled for years. We also know that you have denied sex with Brad for several months. Here is a check for $10,000 your husband gave to me to fulfill those desires and fantasies, because after watching your videos, he did not think he could do those things to you, YET!"

Debbie interrupted, "What do you mean YET?"

Dr. Liz interjected, "Debbie, what you did not see after the Birthday Dinner was Brad being used and abused right in the dining room and then carried off to another dungeon 20 minutes after your exit. He is willingly going to be trained to please you and fulfill every desire and fantasy you have."

"Where is Brad?", she said.

Dr. Liz said, "He is bound head to toe, like you in Dr. Emily's dungeon about 3 blocks from here.

Debbie asked, "Can I see the check he gave you again?"

I un-cuffed her left hand and handed her the check.

"He gave you $10,000 to give me what he couldn't, to save our marriage?"

"Debbie, when I was asked to take on this challenge, I said I would not do it, if I thought he was just out to get revenge. I talked to him over an hour in Dr. Liz's office and he convinced me that he really loves you. Come on, the man gave me that $10,000 check to help you live out what you yearn for while watching those videos. That's a lot of love.! I can prove you want to do this as well."

Debbie shot, "And how are you going to do that?"

I said, "In the last couple of minutes your panties have gotten soaked. You can't even talk to me about this without it turning you on." Debbie blushed. I abruptly re-cuffed her left hand. I ran my hand down her front, caressed her nipples thru the bra and trailed my fingers on down to her pussy. I slowly rubbed her through the panties and then backed off. She was moaning each time. Finally, I slipped two fingers into her pussy and they got the sticky and gooey.

"Open your mouth slut," I said. "lick your cum off my fingers, NOW!" She did and I repeated that exercise three more times, being careful not to make her cum. I pulled off my robe and stood on platforms on the chair and put my cock at her lips. She refused and I slapped her breasts hard three or four times. "Now suck my cock until I cum and don't spill a drop!" Hesitant at first, but then she sucked like a wanton slut. I came hard and she swallowed most of it. I licked a huge stream off her cheek and then I kissed her deep and painted her tongue with the cum.

I stepped back off the chair, unhooked both of her ankles and removed her panties. I painted her lips and face with them and then pushed them into her mouth. They were sticky and soaked. Her resistance was gone and she took them in her mouth. I said, "I saw this in one of your videos, and I know you want this. You can smell and taste how turned on you are. Do you want to stay or not?"

Debbie said, "OK, you're right. I'm so turned and gushing on right now, and so confused. I shouldn't be enjoying this, right? I mean, I feel like I am betraying Brad."

"This is Brad's Birthday gift to you, even after you betrayed him for seven months by refusing to have sex. with your own husband. I'm amazed he even stayed with you, much less spent $10,000 to give you what you wanted. He loves you a whole lot!"

Nurse Julia un-cuffed her hands and re-cuffed them to the backside of the chair with her standing. She placed a spreader bar between her legs. I now had easy access to her dripping pussy. I whispered in her ear, "Tell me you want to stop!" She didn't say a word. Nurse Julia put on a strap-on and slid it into her dripping pussy while I fucked her mouth again. I nodded and we switched places.

Julia said, "Lick your pussy juice off my cock while Dave drills your pussy."

I slid in with ease and kept her close for several minutes, but did not let her cum. I finally went over the edge and shot another huge load into her pussy. I felt her cum with 7 or 8 contractions. Immediately after I filled her pussy with semen, I laid face up on an adjacent table.

I said, "Dr. Liz, have her face sit me with that pussy full of cum."

Debbie looked down at me with questioning eyes and said, "You want me to ride your face with my pussy full of your cum?"

"Yes ma'am. Brad is going to be taught to do these same things if you choose to stay." I licked and sucked her clean and she came again and just oozed more milky white juice.

After we cooled off a minute, Debbie spoke again. "That was incredible! I can't believe what you just did! I loved being forced, but I also liked riding your face after you came in me. I don't think Brad would ever do what you just did."

I said, "Debbie, I meant what I said. We will fulfill every fantasy from your videos, and teach you sexual bliss that you never thought existed. I will dominate you roughly and savagely, like most of your videos, but will also be completely submissive to you when you desire. Brad will be taught to do that as well. Do you want to stay or go? If you stay, I and others will do to you and use you as we please, with no safe word. What you got tonight is a very mild sample of what is coming. You have to admit, some of your favorite videos are really hardcore."

She asked to call Brad and we all nodded. We heard her thank Brad for her Birthday present and tell him she really did still love him. They both agree to stay until their 'captors' let them go. I told Debbie that Pam and I had similar sexual situation just months ago, and now were the hottest lovers one could imagine.

I said, "Debbie, Brad is like me. CEO of his company and he controls everything he touches. It's a thrill for him, and myself, to surrender and be totally controlled by a woman. That's why he did not think he could give you what you wanted when he saw your videos. I think we can teach you both to give the other what you need and enjoy doing it. Some nights Pam dominates me and sometimes I dominate her. Sometimes we dominate other couples, and sometimes we allow other couples to dominate us together."

Debbie said, "Dave I have a trust fund from my grandfather. Brad and I have more money than we could ever spend. I'll write you a second $10,000 check to upgrade your dungeon if you agree to use it to dominate us as a couple from time to time.

Dr. Liz told me you gave back Brad's check. Keep both checks and use them to finish out your dungeon."

I said, "You don't have to write me another check, but we will play with you and Brad anytime."

Debbie said, "Really, use the money to upgrade your playroom. If you use it to dominate Brad and I from time to time, it's money well spent. We don't have a basement like you guys do. We really do want to save our marriage and now I'm thinking this is going to work."

"I'll make you a deal, Debbie. When I get the upgrades done at our house, Pam and I will use you and Brad on the first Saturday night after completion and then the next Saturday night you and Brad will use and abuse us."

Debbie said, "My pussy juices are running down my legs now."

I told Debbie to go use the restroom, but she would not be allowed to shower. "I want you to smell your cum and mine on you all night. You will be shackled to the bed so you cannot play with yourself. If you need to use the bathroom in the night, you will push a remote and an attendant will assist you."

I took her panties from earlier and put them over her mouth and nose when I re-cuffed her to the bed.

I said, "Try to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day."

Dr. Liz and I discussed it for about 30 minutes and decided to have Brad brought from Dr. Emily's house over to Dr. Liz's dungeon with Debbie. We both thought it would heighten the sexual tension if they had to watch what was happening to each other. We thought it might be very humiliating, and good practice, to make them do some of the things to each other that they witnessed others doing to them.

After 30 minutes, Brad was brought in by my wife and a couple of attendants. He was dressed in panties, a bra with cutouts for nipple clamps, a slave collar, with a spreader bar between his ankles. Debbie was not asleep when he entered the dungeon. We allowed them to kiss, but nothing else.

We rearranged and cuffed Debbie to the bed sideways and then did the same to Brad. We actually tied them together facing away from one another and inserted a double ended dildo into each of their asses. They were both impaled by the dildo and tied together so they could not slide it out and they could not see each other.

I got so turned on by the site that I had Pam place one knee on the bed right near Debbie's head and I fucked Pam. After I came in her I made Debbie lick me clean. I had Pam face sit Brad until he had cleaned all the cum off and out of Pam. We left them like that and said something smart like. "Sweet Dreams." (Pretty tacky, I know.) Rather than go home Pam and I slept in one of the guestrooms upstairs.

Day 2

Four Club members that had tested negative for the virus on Thursday were scheduled to stop by after breakfast Saturday morning. We allowed Debbie and Brad to come upstairs and have breakfast. Brad had on nothing but sheer panties and Debbie had on a sheer bra and panties set. Brad's cock was hard and clearly visible through the panties. I noticed Debbie's nipples were about a half inch long when erect.

They ate and did not say a word to one another during breakfast. They did constantly rape each other with their eyes, if that's possible. The smell of raw sex was stronger than the smell of coffee.

Dr. Liz said, "You two have five minutes to fondle and kiss, but do not make the other cum. If you do, you will be whipped unmercifully. Understand? Your five minutes starts as soon as you touch each other."

Brad said, "We have to do that in front of you all?"

"Yes," I said. You get each other close to orgasm but do not cross that line."

Debbie was hesitant but Brad went right to work. Debbie had denied Brad sex for seven months, but was soon sucking Brad's cock with abandon. Since Brad had been denied for seven months, he got close very quickly. Dr. Liz squeezed and pulled down hard on his balls and I grabbed Debbie by the hair and pulled her away.

Dr. Liz said, "I saved you only because you have not had sex together for so long. I will not save you again! Understand? You two should call me 'Mistress' and Dave 'Master' unless told otherwise. You will also call every female you meet today 'Mistress' and every male 'Master' unless we say otherwise. You will not cum unless you have permission. Go back to the basement and shower together, but you are not allowed to cum."

They both replied, "Yes Mistress."

I blurted out, "This may not be as hard as I thought."

Dr. Liz gave me one of those looks that could kill and said, "Dave, don't get cocky. We are just getting started. Those two are going to have several visitors today."

Dr. Liz instructed Brad and Debbie to give one another cleansing enemas. She told them instructions were on the vanities in the basement bathroom. She added that Nurse Julia would assist them as needed.

"Once you are finished, put the clothes on that Nurse Julia selects for you. Also, put on your 'Slave Collars'. You will have several visitors today and each of you is going to watch the other be humiliated, suffer, and dominated. If you are told to participate, you must comply without question. Nothing will happen to you that you don't secretly desire, but today there is no safe word."

I added, "You will be punished for lack of enthusiasm, backtalk, resistance of any kind, etc. Now get downstairs, you first visitors will arrive in 45 minutes."

They responded, "Yes Sir," and headed down the stairs. I told Dr. Liz, I thought we should accept, "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" without punishment. I figured we could get the "Yes Mistress" and "Yes Master" down later once the Covid-19 had passed and there were more events at the Club. Dr. Liz agreed.

I asked Dr. Liz what she thought about tying them both to chairs and making them watch one of Debbie's videos, so they would have an idea of what was coming but would be helpless to do anything to prevent it. She thought it was a great idea, since they were both willing participants now. Debbie had watched a video several times about being taken by black guys and gang banged. In the video the husband was present and had to watch the whole thing but was restrained and not able to stop it.

After Brad and Debbie came out of the shower Debbie was dressed in very sexy lingerie set and high heels. She had that "fuck me now" look. Brad, on the other hand was dressed in a pair of red and black satin panties.

I said, "In a few minutes you will have four visitors. All four tested negative to the Covid-19 two days ago. They volunteered to fulfill one of Debbie's favorite fantasies. You will watch a video together, from Debbie's laptop, while bound to matching chairs. Debbie, once the video is over, your visitors will arrive and do their best to help you live out what you have only seen in videos. Brad, you will get to watch, but not participate, unless they allow it."

With that I started the video. Four black men ganged banged a white wife while her husband watched bound to a chair. I reminded Debbie and Brad that they had agreed to no safe word, and they nodded.

"We will be in the playroom watching, but will not intervene. Remember this whole scene is being recorded as you also agreed to earlier. Any questions, before they arrive?"

They both nodded and sat quietly staring into each other's eyes. I heard multiple footsteps up on Dr. Liz's main floor and knew that the visitors had arrived. Four black men from the Club. I could not remember which one, but one of the four has an 11-inch cock. We don't have a high percentage of 24-7 Masters and Subs but these four are 24-7 dominants.

We told them the situation downstairs and let them know that there was no safe word for the mornings' activities. They all said they had watched Debbie's video earlier and they were ready to humiliate, punish, and use all of her holes at once, just like in the video.

Charles said, "She's going to get a live and in person taste of the things she has watched from afar on those videos. I hope she is ready for this! Can we use the husband, too? I like to force the husband to get his wife's pussy ready for my huge black cock."

"Like I said, there is no safe word and they are both willing participants. You may do to both of them as you please. We are going to be recording, just like we were at the Club."

He said, "Let's go down and introduce this white lady to four black cocks! One more thing about the husband. Can we use him to get our cocks ready and then clean them up, or is he not into anything bi-sexual?"

Dr. Liz spoke up, "I made him aware of the possibilities he could get himself into and he said anything was OK if it pleased his wife."

Charles said, "OK then, we'll ask the wife if she would like to see her husband suck a black cock and then we will force him to comply with her wishes."

Dr. Liz and myself went down into the dungeon followed by the four black men. Dr. Liz started the cameras (I think 4 of them) and then the black guys spoke.

"Look what we have here guys. A white slut tied and at our mercy and the hubby can't do a thing about it. Let me see the merchandise!"

Three of them went over to Debbie and one said, "Tied in this chair will never do. Get her loose and tie her to the foot board of the bed! Bring hubby over here so he can get a close-up of his lovely wife being defiled."

Debbie's hands were re-cuffed very wide apart on the foot board and a pillow was placed on the foot board for her head to rest. Her ankles were cuffed about 3 ½ feet apart to a rail on the lower part of the foot board. Brad was positioned close to the bed so he got a close-up of everything in real time.

One guy stripped down to his underwear and sat on the bed so that Debbie's face was inches from his penis. He began to caress her hair and face. A second guy stood behind Debbie in only his underwear and began to massage her back. A third sat on the floor and began to massage and kiss her feet and calves. I noticed the fourth guy had loosed Brad and attached a spreader bar between his ankles and cuffed his hands in front, and had him standing by the bed where Debbie could now see him.

The guy standing behind Debbie ran his fingers up and down on her panty covered crotch and announced that she was soaked. He slipped his fingers into her pussy and swished around and then presented his fingers to Debbie to lick clean. She hesitated and he smacked her hard on the ass. The next time he offered her juices she licked and sucked them clean. When he touched her panties again, he announced.

"The slut loves this; she is pouring white slut cream. Her pussy is begging for four big black cocks to take her. Tell me slut, you want to be fucked by four big black cocks."

Debbie froze and did not answer. He went a table in the corner and grabbed a flogger. The others guys backed away and Charles began whipping her on her calves, thighs, back, and butt. Her whole back half was red and looked on fire. Debbie had tears in her eyes and was visibly hurting.

Charles said, "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer immediately! Understand? The next time I will really whip you bad, and I'll whip your breast and pussy too. This will seem like I was playing. You won't be able to wear clothes for a week. Tell me you are a slut!"

12