The Abyss Ch. 10-14: Nicole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took a train to Grenoble and found rooms at a local hotel. Mistress Anastasia removed Justine's collar. Justine went out in the city to determine Mistress Mathilde's whereabouts. She had to go no further than a local bar to garner that information. Mistress Anastasia gave Justine two thousand euros and sent her on her way.

Justine took a cab to Mistress Mathilde's residence on the outskirts of Grenoble. The cab arrived at a long tree lined driveway leading to a massive old stone two story ivy covered building. It was clear that this house was once a grand chateau that had fallen into a state of disrepair. There were half a dozen steps up to the porch. Justine used the knocker on the weather beaten wooden front door.

An innocent looking young girl answered the door. "May I help you?"

"I'm Justine. I'm looking for Mistress Mathilde."

"I'm Coline. Please come in."

Justine immediately made the connection. Coline was Mistress Mathilde's daughter, the daughter that was used to blackmail Mistress Mathilde into leaving Paris.

Coline led Justine into a large wood paneled room and seated her on a dark blue velour sofa.

"I'll get Mistress Mathilde for you." Coline left the room. Justine could see that at one time this room was used to hold grand receptions. It was now sparsely furnished.

Mistress Mathilde entered the room with Coline. She was a tall woman with streaks of gray in her long brown hair. She was wearing an ill-fitting black dress with black flats. Her large pendulous breasts swayed with each step. She pulled up a large settee to rest her ample frame. Coline sat next to her.

"Coline tells me that you wanted to talk to me." Mistress Mathilde eyed the newcomer, who was a beautiful sharp manicured platinum blond with her hair up in a French twist. She was wearing a tailored designer jacket and skirt, an expensive looking silk blouse, and four inch black pumps.

"My name is Justine. I'm here to discuss Nicole Lefevre. I believe she is staying here."

Mistress Mathilde's ears perked up at hearing Nicole's name. No one should have known Nicole was there. And Justine was clearly here on someone's behalf. Justine's American accented French made clear she was a clumsy go between with an unnamed third party.

"You're American," declared Mistress Mathilde.

That was the second time in a week that Justine was called out on her command of the French language.

"You're right. I am an American."

"You must be working for someone else." Mistress Mathilde concluded it could only be one of two people.

"Are you working for Mistress Laurine or Mistress Anastasia?"

"I . . .I . . .I'm here on my own," sputtered Justine as she was trying to buy time to fashion a coherent believable answer.

"Nonsense my American princess. You can barely hold a conversation in French. What would you do with a whore like Nicole?"

Justine thought it best to come clean. Otherwise she might as well get up and leave. "I'm here on behalf of Mistress Anastasia."

"Of course. Nicole already told me she submitted to that conniving whore. What do you have to offer me?" Mistress Mathilde's eyes raked over Justine. "I'd gladly take you in exchange for Nicole. There are plenty of people around here who would pay extra for refined American pussy."

"I'm sorry. I'm not for sale. But I can offer you cash - - one thousand euros."

"That's too bad. I'm not interested in just cash. I'd also love to get my hands on Mistress Anastasia, but I presume she's not on the table either."

Justine knew that this conversation would not progress any further. "Mistress Mathilde, I think I should go to consult with Mistress Anastasia. Before I leave is it possible to visit with Nicole so that I can report back to Mistress Anastasia that Nicole is in good health? It might help her sweeten her offer."

Mistress Mathilde saw no harm coming from Justine's request. "Coline, please take Justine to see Nicole and then show Justine out."

"Thank you Mistress Mathilde."

Justine was taken down to Nicole's cell. As Justine was led down the wooden steps she was excited that the person that was the center of the acrimony between Mistresses Laurine and Anastasia would reveal herself to Justine within moments.

Coline unlocked the door to the cell and let Justine enter first. Coline followed. Nicole, who was sitting on her mattress, rose to meet her visitor.

Justine saw a virtual mirror image of herself. Nicole was blond, about the same height as Justine, and about the same body type. Justine saw that Nicole was younger than her and more beautiful. She had a radiance about her that was captivating.

"Nicole, I'm Justine. I was sent here by Mistress Anastasia."

Nicole's mind, numbed by many days of isolation, suddenly went into high gear. So Mistress Anastasia had found her. Why wasn't she here? Who was this woman?

Nicole also took stock in this new person. Justine exuded self confidence in the way she carried herself. Her attire spoke more of a professional career woman than a submissive to Mistress Anastasia.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to negotiate your release. I've already met with Mistress Mathilde. How have they treated you here?"

"Not well initially. Mistress Mathilde is a bitter, abusive woman. Thank God Coline is here. She nursed me back to health and has been watching over me. Mistress Mathilde is about to use me as a pleasure slave in this house."

"I'd like to figure out a way to secure your release," Justine said wistfully.

There was a momentary silence. Coline then blurted out, "I can help."

Justine pondered the offer. She then said "Is there another entrance to this area?"

"Yes. There are stairs in the back that do go down to this level. That door is always locked but of course I have a key."

"What time does Mistress Mathilde retire for the night?"

"She's usually in bed around 11. I make her hot tea around 10. She'll usually have her tea, read for about an hour, and then go to bed."

Justine reverted back to her mindset in her professional career as a problem solver. "Nicole, I think I have a solution. We'll be back for you soon." She embraced Nicole and then had Coline lead her out of Nicole's cell.

As they stepped into the hallway Justine turned to Coline and asked, "Can you show me the back entrance?"

They walked to the back entrance. Coline unlocked the door and Justine peered out of the door to see the stone stairway that led from the ground level down to the cellar entranceway.

"Meet me here at midnight," Justine instructed Coline.

Justine returned to her hotel. Mistress Anastasia was eagerly awaiting her return.

"What happened?"

"Mistress Mathilde is interested in a transaction but wants to negotiate for more than just cash. I don't know what she has in mind but I think you will need to conclude the discussions. She is bitter about her exile from Paris, but won't discuss it with anyone but you."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." Mistress Anastasia's antenna was up.

"As a gesture of good faith, Mistress Mathilde has arranged for her daughter Coline to have you see Nicole first so that you can assure yourself that Nicole is in good health. You can then meet with Mistress Mathilde to discuss the transaction. I'll be with you."

Mistress Anastasia's concerns were somewhat allayed. "What's your plan?"

"We'll go to Mistress Mathilde's at midnight. Coline will show us that Nicole is well. You'll be able to see her and talk to her. Then we'll go to a room up the stairs to meet with Mistress Mathilde. Coline and I will be with you when you see Nicole."

Mistress Anastasia and Justine were at the back stone stairway promptly at midnight. They descended the stone stairs to the cellar entrance. Coline was there to greet them. She let Justine and Mistress Anastasia in the door and shut and locked it behind them.

Coline led them to Nicole's cell. She opened the observation window. Mistress Anastasia peered inside through the bars on the observation window to see Nicole sitting on her mattress in chains.

"Nicole!"

"Mistress Anastasia! Please help me!"

"Of course I will my love."

Coline shut the observation window. "Mistress Anastasia. I have set up the room next door for you to meet with Nicole. Justine will help me take off Nicole's manacles and chains." Coline led Mistress Anastasia to an adjoining empty cell that was outfitted with a small dining table and four chairs. "Have a seat here. I'll go with Justine and we'll retrieve Nicole."

Justine and Coline left the room. Once outside the door Coline shut the door and quietly locked it. They went to Nicole's cell, unchained her, and let her out.

They went to Mistress Anastasia's cell. Nicole opened the observation window. Mistress Anastasia was still sitting in her chair awaiting Nicole's arrival. Nicole called into the cell, "Anastasia."

The Domme looked up puzzled. "Come in Nicole."

"I don't think so. I'm leaving now and wanted to bid you farewell. Thank you for helping free me."

"But I haven't done anything yet."

"Oh but you have. You've come here as the guest of Mistress Mathilde in satisfaction of my debt to her. And for that I am grateful." Nicole memorized the startled look on Mistress Anastasia's face and then closed the observation window.

As they started to walk towards the basement door Coline stopped them.

"Please take me with you. I can pay my way." She flashed a large wad of bills in front of Nicole and Justine.

Justine was quick to caution Coline. "It's not so easy out there Coline. The world is harsh and you only have those that love you to protect you."

Nicole stepped in. "Coline, I will take you with me. I owe you a great deal to you for shielding me from Mistress Mathilde's cruelty and for helping Justine free me."

"Thank you Nicole. I'll make myself worthy of your trust. Let's hurry out before my mother notices we are missing."

The three exited the basement door with Mistress Anastasia safely ensconced in a cell.

Anastasia heard the back door to the cellar open and then close. She called desperation, "Coline!! Nicole!! Justine!!"

Mistress Anastasia's calls went unanswered. She knew she had been duped. Even though her anger had clouded her judgment she begrudgingly acknowledged that Justine had done well in deceiving her. After once again testing the lock on the door she sat dejected in her chair.

Mistress Anastasia dozed off in her cell. She was abruptly awoken when an older matronly looking woman burst into the room.

"Nich . . . Good lord, Anastasia!" exclaimed Mistress Mathilde.

"It looks like you were duped like I was you stupid whore," said Mistress Anastasia in a wholly disrespectful tone.

Reacting quickly, Mistress Mathilde retorted, "Not where I stand you sorry excuse for a woman. I would gladly trade that slut Nicole for the chance to settle my score with you . . ."

Mistress Mathilde quickly exited the room and locked the door behind her.

Chapter Twelve

Mistress Mathilde received a call the next day from Coline telling her that she had left and that she was going to be with Nicole. Mistress Mathilde was not heartbroken as she knew the day would come when Coline needed to find her own way in the world. Her mind then focused on more immediate matters, which was what to do with Anastasia. She had never dreamed she would have an opportunity to avenge her banishment from Paris.

She went down to Anastasia's cell. She opened the observation window. Anastasia was asleep on her shabby mattress.

She went into the cell with her cane and shackles. She slapped Anastasia on the sole of her foot.

"Owwww," cried Anastasia, as she was jarred awake.

"Strip!" Anastasia took off all of her clothes except her bra and panties.

Mistress Mathilde unleashed a blow with her cane on Anastasia's shoulder. "All of it!"

The blow raised an angry red welt on Anastasia's shoulder. Stunned by the pain, Anastasia did not question the command and slipped off her bra and panties. Anastasia, though in her early 40's, was still quite beautiful. Her breasts were now much fuller than they were in her 20's, but with little sag. Her pussy was shaved. Her legs were still toned and shapely.

"Give me your hands you worthless cunt!" barked Mistress Mathilde. She slapped Anastasia again on her hip, raising yet another welt. Anastasia readily complied, extending her arms in front of her. Mistress Mathilde cuffed one hand with a manacle and extended the chain and manacle to cuff the other hand. Once sublimated, Mistress Mathilde manacled Anastasia's ankles. She then slammed the door of the cell and locked it.

Anastasia, now nude and manacled, shivered in her cell, and slowly came to the realization that no one would come to rescue her and that she would be at the mercy of her old nemesis. She cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Mistress Mathilde appeared in Anastasia's cell with a tray holding a breakfast of scrambled eggs, fried potatoes and sliced ham. She held the tray in front of Anastasia so she could savor the aroma of the hot meal. Anastasia hadn't eaten since the prior evening and was clearly hungry.

"Kiss my feet and the breakfast is yours."

Anastasia's pride was greater than her hunger. She glared at Mistress Mathilde. Mistress Mathilde fully expected resistance from Anastasia. With great satisfaction, she threw the breakfast on the floor of the cell and ground her shoe into the discarded food. She left the cell and locked the door.

The same ritual was performed at lunch. The lunch was also thrown on the floor. Mistress Mathilde made a point of spitting on the food after she stepped on it. She wanted to further humiliate Anastasia and to further satisfy her long simmering hate for Anastasia.

Finally at dinner Anastasia's hunger and shame overcame her pride. She got on her knees and bent forward to kiss Mistress Mathilde's shoes.

"Tell me you're grateful for this meal."

"Thank you for the meal."

A smile curled up on Mistress Mathilde's face. She placed the tray on the table, but not before spitting in the meal. Anastasia's hunger overcame her disgust and she greedily consumed the meal under Mistress Mathilde's watchful eye.

At breakfast the next morning Mistress Mathilde placed the tray with the meal on the table. She unbuttoned the front of her dress and pulled out one of her breasts and let it hang over her bra.

"Suckle on my nipple you whore."

Anastasia knew that her breakfast would be thrown on the floor if she didn't comply. Her confinement and the manacles on her were a constant reminder of Mistress Mathilde's control over her. She didn't have the will to resist. She stepped forward and suckled on the exposed breast. It gave Mistress Mathilde great pleasure, both from the stimulation and from the knowledge that she had made her rival Domme submit.

As lunchtime approached Anastasia knew that a new humiliation would await her. She was right. Mistress Mathilde placed the lunch on the table. She sat in one of the chairs and spread her legs. She hiked up her skirt to expose her thicket of dark brown hair. No words were spoken. Anastasia knew what was expected from her and crawled on her knees, dragging the chain that bound her ankles together on the stone floor, and moved her head in between Mistress Mathilde's thighs. As she inhaled the musty earthy scent of her new Mistress she started licking Mistress Mathilde's moist warm cunt. She continued licking until Mistress Mathilde started bucking her hips as she experienced her release. Anastasia took perverse satisfaction that she was able to pleasure Mistress Mathilde.

At dinnertime Mistress Mathilde wanted to test whether Anastasia had fully submitted to her. She placed the dinner on the table and sat on the chair. She purposely wore panties this time.

"Beg whore."

"May I have my meal Mistress?"

"You know what I want you to beg for."

Anastasia knew what Mistress Mathilde wanted. She knew that she had used the same techniques on her submissives, and despite that realization knew that those techniques had worked on her.

"Please Mistress, let me lick your pussy."

"Are you a worthless whore?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm a worthless whore."

"Then whore, come here and worship your Mistress's cunt."

Anastasia crawled to her Mistress and hiked up her skirt. She saw that her Mistress was wearing panties. She reached for the panties. Mistress Mathilde slapped her hand. "No hands."

Anastasia knew that she had no alternative than to use her teeth. She gripped one side of her Mistress's panties with her teeth and pulled. She had to repeat that same motion on the other side. It took Anastasia several minutes of pulling until the panties were off. Then she set about making her Mistress cum.

Mistress Mathilde never dreamed she would exact her revenge on Anastasia. Yet here she sat in a chair with Anastasia willingly worshipping her pussy.

"Good job whore. Now you'll beg to have your pussy and ass fucked by everyone who will pay me."

Anastasia looked up with her face slick with her Mistress's juices, "Yes Mistress."

Chapter Thirteen

There was a knock on the door of Mistress Laurine's residence. She answered.

"Nicole, Justine!!"

Nicole said to Mistress Laurine, "And may I present my new charge Coline."

Coline bowed. In a voice filled with youthful enthusiasm she greeted her new Mistress. "Good afternoon Mistress Laurine. Nicole has told me so much about you. I would very much like to join your household."

Mistress Laurine smiled. "A friend of Nicole is welcome in my house for as long as she would like to stay."

Mistress Laurine then stepped forward onto the porch and held Nicole in a long and tight embrace. The Domme tried hard to suppress her tears but was overcome with emotion. She kissed Nicole and they shared the passion of a long overdue reunion and the salty taste of Mistress Laurine's joyful tears.

Mistress Laurine noted that Nicole was a bit gaunt, but every bit as beautiful as she remembered. Justine was positively radiant. Coline looked to be a delightful young woman with a bubbly personality who acted as if a heavy burden had been lifted off her shoulders. Mistress Laurine was not to learn of Coline's true background until much later, but that is for another tale.

Sasha heard the commotion and came running down the stairs. She practically leapt into Justine's arms. "Justine, you've come back!" More tears and joyful hugs were shared between Justine and Sasha as the others looked on.

Mistress Laurine and Nicole, Justine and Sasha walked into the house arm in arm followed by Coline. They shared a loud and boisterous dinner together with Justine recounting how Mistress Anastasia got her comeuppance. Mistress Laurine was howling with laughter when Nicole described the look on Mistress Anastasia's face when she realized she was now Mistress Mathilde's prisoner. Coline added that Mistress Mathilde had harbored a grudge for twenty years, and that she would no doubt force Mistress Anastasia to submit to her and to become a whore in Mistress Mathilde's brothel. Coline felt that the two of them deserved each other.

Exhausted from the long day Nicole retired to share a bed with Mistress Laurine and Justine to share a bed with Sasha. Coline took Justine's old room.

When Justine and Sasha went into Sasha's room and Sasha closed the door behind them she broke out into tears.

"Why the tears my sweet?" Justine asked Sasha as she pulled Sasha into her arms.

"When Mistress Anastasia took you I thought I would never see you again. That thought stayed with me every day you were gone. I couldn't bear the thought of not being with you. And here you are, back with me again."

"I'll never leave you again. That I promise." Justine held Sasha at arm's length. "And every day I was gone I thought of you. Your razor sharp mind. Your youthful exuberance. And of course your sexy body that I'm now going to ravage." Justine then gently pushed Sasha so she was lying flat on the bed. Sasha lifted her bottom so Justine could relieve Sasha of her skirt and panties. Sasha was already wet in anticipation of what was to come.