The Academy Ch. 04

Story Info
Lyndsey, Olivia, and Sophia begin to fall into place.
6.4k words
4.76
9.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

That night, after Dana fell asleep against me, I opened my laptop and started making plans, thinking through what I wanted to do with The Academy.

I had made a promise to Mrs. Holden about her daughter Lyndsey that I certainly wanted to keep - the idea of violating the innocent Lyndsey while her mother watched and then joined in...it was too dirty and sinful to resist. The fact Lyndsey a lesbian was only as much of a problem as I let it be.

There was Olivia and Sophia Wernen, the sisters who, in my opinion, were entirely too conservative for The Academy. Olivia was a student, and Sophia was one of the instructors.

And finally, there was the stunner in the crowd. I would have to find out who she was, at some point.

I decided to start with Olivia and Sophia. On opening day, they seemed the only two who hadn't gotten the message that they needed to show some skin, and they had shown up with hoodies, baggy pants, and zero interest in me.

Opening the Master PC program, I brought up their profiles to take a look. Olivia was the younger sister. Green eyes, 24, brown hair to her shoulders, five foot three. Sophia was starting her first days as a professor - green eyes, 29, brown hair in a pixie cut, five foot five.

Another setting caught my eye - they both felt quite protective toward each other. They'd each take a bullet for the other without a thought.

That's my ticket in, I thought.

They were both aware of and sensitive about their good looks, and tried to dress them down. My first thought was to make them immediately start dressing like whores, but I decided against it - it would be more fun to let them choose to start dressing that way themselves.

I navigated to Olivia's profile and set a timed command - it would last a while, then delete itself and return her to normal. "You'll spend the morning classes distracted, unable to stop thinking about how attractive your principal is. You will fantasize about fucking him," the command read. "You keep getting hornier and hornier, until you go to his office on your lunch break and beg him to use you. There is nothing too degrading to do if it gets you his cock." After she left my office, she would forget all about it.

Then I went to her older sister Sophia's profile. Input: Your sister has been acting a little oddly recently, and you are worried something is off with her. You want to save her from whatever is afflicting her more than anything, but you know you can't talk about it with Olivia because it might drive her away.

Dana nuzzled against me, her bare leg draped over mine. I gently stroked her blonde hair, looking down at her beautiful face. She had set this whole thing up for me as a gift.

"You deserve some fun, too," I thought.

With a grin, I opened Lyndsey's profile and began to type.

* * * * *

In the morning, I took my usual place by the doors of The Academy to welcome in the students. The parade of flesh on display was as arousing as ever. The run of the mill here would have attracted attention anywhere else they went. Women who could have been supermodels were climbing out of the backs of their daddy's limos and heading into my school, short skirts swishing with every step, their bodies all mine for the taking.

I gave a few friendly waves and salutes with my coffee cup as the parents dropped their daughters off. Mrs. Holden caught my eye as she said goodbye to her daughter Lyndsey. Mrs. Holden looked like she was headed for a workout - her tight yoga pants hugged her legs and ass, showing off every curve, and she had a form-fitting pullover on top that was unzipped just enough to give a hint of her magnificent breasts.

She caught me ogling her as Lyndsey turned away and started up the steps towards me. Mrs. Holden smiled and blushed briefly at the attention, then turned and went to reach for something in the car. She bent at the waist, stretching her yoga pants even tighter across her toned ass cheeks. After a moment she pulled herself out, her phone in her hand, and began approaching me.

"Good morning!" she said cheerfully. "I was thinking about our earlier discussion - about Lyndsey's tuition?"

I smiled, remembering the "conversation" well - my wife had sent Mrs. Holden my way to demonstrate the possibilities of The Academy. Mrs. Holden had sucked me off in a back office to get her daughter admitted.

"I remember well. It was quite enjoyable, as I recall," I said aloud.

Mrs Holden smiled and her face flushed again. Her brown eyes sparkled.

"I seem to remember some mention of more conversations to come?" She was still speaking in thinly veiled code as the students filed past us. "So I wanted to make sure you had my cell number, in case you ever need to contact me on short notice."

She held out her phone for me, smiling. I smirked back - there was no doubt what she was really offering. I typed her phone number into my contacts, then began typing out a quick text to her: "I haven't forgotten about my plans for Lyndsey, don't worry."

I took a moment to enjoy the scenery as she read it and began to respond. A beautiful blonde pranced past in a cheerleading uniform, her large breasts swaying with every step. She winked at me as she passed, her lips parted just enough for me to see her wet tongue. I winked back.

My phone buzzed in my hand, and I looked back at Mrs. Holden. "Can you remind me what those were?" read the message, but from the look on her face, I could see she hadn't forgotten. She was still getting turned on by the idea and wanted me to say it again.

"Good morning, Jennifer!" I called out as my secretary ("sexcretary," as she called it) approached. Her bright red hair was done up in a ponytail, and her shirt was only half buttoned up.

She was one of the last students in, and in a moment the three of us were standing alone on the steps.

"Good morning, sir," Jennifer greeted. "Did you need something? Anything?"

"I need you to take some dictation, Jennifer," I said. She glanced at Mrs. Holden but started dropping to her knees nonetheless. "On your phone, Jennifer. Take a memo. I want you to send this to Mrs. Holden here, several times at random throughout the week, every week."

Jennifer looked embarrassed for a moment, then got her phone ready to type as I looked Mrs. Holden in the eyes.

"I am going to turn your precious little daughter into my cumslut, and I don't particularly care how she feels about it. When you drop her off every morning, saying goodbye to your little girl, you should know that *maybe* I will be forcing my hard cock into her throat before you've parked back home. When she gets home and kisses you, remember it's possible those lips were begging me to stop fucking her, not long ago. You're a terrible mother for sending her to me."

Jennifer's eyes were wide, but she dutifully kept typing, trying to keep up with me. Mrs. Holden moaned and grasped the railing with both hands, staring at me. If she hadn't just cum, she was on the verge of it - I kept going.

"The only thing your daughter is learning here is how to please my cock. When I'm done with her, the only thing she'll want in the world is my cum. I'm going to take your gold star lesbian daughter and make her my whore. You, her mother, betray her every time you send Lyndsey in to me. You're a traitor to your gender - you might as well be setting Lyndsey up to be raped. And, in time, I'm going to give you what you wanted - you can watch while I fuck your little girl Lyndsey's throat, making her gag and choke on my hard, throbbing cock, and you can get behind her and start lubing up her asshole for me."

"Oh my god, oh fuck," Mrs. Holden cried as her legs gave out under her. She leaned against the railing and sat down heavily, one leg twitching while she came under my verbal onslaught.

I wrapped my arm around Jennifer's waist and walked into the school, leaving Mrs. Holden in her juices and her shame.

"That was amazing," Jennifer said adoringly. "I can't believe the power you have over that woman."

I smiled and was about to reply when she handed me a sticky note. "Oh, and a Casey Thompson called? He said he's from the mayor's office and wanted to schedule a time to come by and meet with you."

I tucked the note into my pocket, frowning. What did the mayor want with me? Was this connected to the watcher I had noticed the other day, or the upset man at the soirée? Whatever it was, it wasn't good. I'd have to find out what this was about and get things straightened out.

Jessica distracted me as she reached out and stroked the outline of my hard shaft. "Do you need me to take care of that for you? Sir?"

I smiled but shook my head. I had other plans.

"Go ahead to class - I'll catch up with you later."

Jennifer looked disappointed, but headed off, leaving me to enter my office alone. As soon as I opened the door I could hear moaning - two women's voices. I quietly locked the door behind me and crept through the dark of the outer office toward my office. I could see the lights were on through the frosted glass, and the moans got louder as I approached. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly, quietly turned it and opened the door.

It looked like my commands from the night before had worked just fine. Lyndsey was on her back on the edge of my desk, her back arched in pleasure as she gripped her young, firm breasts. Her head was hanging off the edge of the desk, and she'd have seen me as I entered if her eyes hadn't been screwed shut. Her firm, toned legs were spread wide - I could see the top of a blonde head I recognized well between them.

"Oh, fuck!" Lyndsey moaned. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

"Mmmmhmmm!" replied the blonde between her legs. As I crept closer, I could see she had one hand on Lyndsey's knee, holding it open, and her other hand was thrusting in and out of Lyndsey's shaved cunt. A wet squelch filled the room with every thrust as the blonde pushed her fingers in and out, working her tongue on Lyndsey's clit all the while.

Lyndsey bucked her hips into the air, pressing harder against the blonde's tongue as she exploded. Her back arched even harder, her fingers pinching her nipples, her mouth open in a wordless scream. I watched her eyes close even harder, then, after a moment, open - her whole expression changed as she caught sight of me.

I took this as my cue.

"What is going on here?" I loudly demanded. "Lyndsey Holden, does the principal's office seem like an appropriate place for this...this sort of thing?"

"No - I, sir, I didn't -" Lyndsey scrambled for words, trying to sit up, but the blonde between her legs wasn't done tasting her and was still holding her in place.

I stepped around the desk, where the blonde had her face still buried in Lyndsey. She had incredible, full breasts hanging below her. I slapped one hand on her tight ass as I grabbed her blonde mane and pulled her lips from Lyndsey's dripping pussy.

"And you! Just what do you think -" I pretended to act shocked as my wife Dana's face came into view.

Dana stood up in front of me, her chin covered in Lyndsey's juices, a big grin on her face. Lyndsey scrambled up off the desk and began running around the office, collecting her clothes. Dana wiped her chin and grabbed for me, and we quietly held hands as we watched the younger woman trip over her words as she collected her discarded items.

"Thank you for the present," Dana whispered in my ear. She reached down and clutched my groin. "She's a *delight*."

I leaned over and whispered back, "I hope you had fun, whore. Now it's my turn."

She smiled and nodded, let go of my hand, and gave me a gentle push. "Go get 'er, tiger."

I put my stern voice back on and started striding toward Lyndsey. She had managed to put on her bra and the school-issued tartan skirt, and was holding her panties and shirt in her hands.

"Lyndsey Holden! Just *what* do you think you're doing?"

She let out a soft eep and spun to face me, panic stricken.

"I'm so sorry, sir! I just, she was so beautiful, and she thought your office would be empty. I don't know what came over me - I was...please don't call my parents!"

I strode toward her, grabbed the clothes in her hands, and pulled them away from her, then tossed them away. She crossed her arms over her chest, embarrassed to be nearly topless in front of a man.

I pointed at Dana, still standing naked behind the desk. She had leaned forward and was resting her hands on the desk, watching to see how the scene would play out. I grabbed Lyndsey by the chin, forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"...With my *wife*?"

Lyndsey looked over at Dana, her eyes wide.

"She is your...?"

I nodded and motioned for Dana to come join me.

"What do you think, dear? Do we have a school policy written yet for when a student skips class to fuck the principal's wife?"

Dana and I put our arms around each other as we looked at the horrified Lyndsey.

"At the very least, we need to call home and inform her parents, immediately, no?" I asked.

Lyndsey sat down on the couch, the skirt riding up her thighs. I glanced at her panties, discarded to the side. Just knowing she was not wearing any underwear and the small skirt - just a few inches of fabric - was all that stopped me from being able to see her gold star lesbian pussy made me even harder. With Lyndsey sitting on the couch and me standing before her, her face was nearly level with the tent in my pants.

"Please don't phone my parents!" she begged, looking up at me. "My father would kill me if I got expelled."

Dana turned to me. "Oh, take pity on her. Isn't there anything she could do to make it up to you?"

Lyndsey looked up at me hopefully. Her lips looked swollen - from kissing Dana hard, no doubt. Her chest still had a bit of a post-orgasmic glow, and her swollen breasts looked like they could fall out of her small lace bra at any moment.

"Please?" she asked. "I'd do anything."

I sat down next to her, and Dana sat down on the other side of me.

"I think I have a better idea," Dana said. She slid a hand into my lap, rubbing my upper thigh. "I think you should give her an opportunity to make up for what she did."

I turned to my wife, playing dumb. "What do you mean, Dana?"

"Well, as I see it, she caused a big, hard problem for you," she said as she ran her hands up and down my cock through my pants. She pulled the fabric tight, making the outline clear as she looked at Lyndsey. "She should solve the problem she made."

Lyndsey looked at us, her lip quivering. Her eyes flickered down at my throbbing cock, then back at Dana and me as we looked at her expectantly.

Late last night, after giving her instructions to meet Dana in my office and turning up her libido, I had made a few other alterations. Lyndsey was still a lesbian, but her appetite for new sexual experiences was higher than it had been, as well as her submissiveness. I had also made it so she found me deeply attractive - a confusing experience, I was sure.

"I - I couldn't," she stammered. "I'm a lesbian."

Dana reached across my body, her bare breasts brushing against my chest as she put her hand on Lyndsey's shoulder. "You caused a problem for my husband, Lyndsey. See? Watching me licking your tight little pussy made his cock hard - you need to fix that for him to make it right."

"Nevermind, Dana," I said with a fake sigh, pulling out my phone. "Let's just call her parents and get her out of here. I'm sure her parents will be ok with not getting their tuition money back."

Lyndsey shook her head, conflicted. "No, please - really, I'll do anything. I'll...I'll solve the problem."

"Good girl," Dana said quietly. She gently pulled Lyndsey's hand downward, and she slid off the couch until she was on her knees between my legs. "You made him hard, now you need to suck his cock."

Lyndsey looked dazed, almost like she was in a trance. Her mouth hung open, her pouty lips begging for attention. I turned to Dana and pulled her into a kiss as my hand crept up her body from her thigh to her breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze, then broke away and whispered to her, "Perhaps she will need some pointers."

Dana grinned at me and started undoing my zipper. She turned toward Lyndsey and gently cupped her head.

"Come here, girl. I'll help you."

Lyndsey slowly leaned forward until her hair fell over my thighs. I could feel her warm breath on my groin through my boxers, making my cock throb. Dana took Lyndsey's hands in her own, and guided them to the waistband of my underwear. Together, they started pulling down, and I lifted my hips to let them pull them down to my ankles as I pulled my shirt off.

"See how it's pulsing with his heartbeat?" Dana asked, putting Lyndsey's small hands on the bottom of my shaft.

Feeling four women's hands begin to stroke my cock was like nothing I'd felt before. I was rock hard. Dana was sitting on the couch next to me, her bare breasts pressing against my chest as she guided our new pet. Lyndsey was looking up at the two of us in awe as she started clumsily fumbling with my dick, feeling a man's cock for the first time.

"Hold it here. Rub your hand up and down. Feel how hard he is for you? You did that to him, Lyndsey."

"It's so warm," Lyndsey said. She held both hands around my cock on her own now - Dana had pulled her hands back.

"See that at the tip?" Dana asked. "That's his precum. It means you're doing a good job making him hot for you. Go ahead and lick it up."

Lyndsey opened her mouth a little and leaned forward again. I looked at Dana and whispered in her ear. She nodded and stood up, leaving me alone with Lyndsey.

"Just a second, Lyndsey," I said, buying time. "Think about what you're about to do. You're going to put your mouth on a man's cock for the first time. You're going to taste my cum, and you'll never be a full lesbian again. Admit it - the idea makes you a little hot, doesn't it?"

She kept stroking my shaft with both hands, watching the pool of precum on my tip grow.

I glanced over and saw Dana had found her phone as I'd asked, and was returning to us, filming everything.

"Yes," Lyndsey said. "I like it. I want to suck your dick."

"Then do it, Lyndsey. Give up your gold star and taste a man's cock in your mouth."

Lyndsey opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my erection as Dana sat down next to me again, still holding the camera up. As her head bobbed in my lap, I turned to Dana and kissed her.

"Send that to me when she's done. I want to send it to Mrs. Holden."

* * * * *

Later that day, after Lyndsey had swallowed her first cum and Dana had left, I reviewed my plans for Olivia and Sophia. Olivia should be pretty worked up by now, and - I checked my watch - she should be on her way any minute. I normally didn't like being as forceful with the Master PC program as I had been with her. I liked to think of it like bumpers in bowling; I wanted to set the stage but not just guarantee myself a strike. But my plan for these sisters was to play them off each other, leaning heavily on their protective instincts toward each other. That required one of them to play the cumslut first, and I had chosen the younger one, Olivia.

Just then, I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I called.

Jessica opened the door and ushered Olivia in. I could see Jessica mime checking out Olivia's ass once Olivia was past her. Jessica shot me a thumbs up with both hands, then pointed at Olivia and mimed sucking an invisible dick, her mouth open wide, her tongue outstretched both hands working the enormous, imaginary shaft.

"Oh, also - Casey from the mayor's office called again, sir," she said. With another thumbs up, she closed the door. I smiled at her antics, but then turned to the business in front of me.

"Hello, sir," Olivia began. She was wearing a too-large black hoodie with some band or other on the front, with baggy, ripped jeans. It was impossible to tell what her body looked like under there.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers
12