The Academy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's early," I protested.

"Aye. Be good?" I nodded and he released my hands. I was exhausted, though it was his fault. "Off to bed." He said.

"Do I get dressed first? I asked.

"Nope." Right. Well, the halls would be deserted, aside from the guards, so my near-naked return to my bedroom should go largely unnoticed. Unnoticed even by David, it seemed. After he'd waved me off he pulled out his phone, becoming distracted by something on the screen.

I made it to the door. The sudden jolt at my clit took me completely by surprise and I grasped at the door frame, dropping to my knees with the suddenness of my orgasm.

"Oh, I forgot to tell. That vibrator's linked up to my phone." I glared at him. "Punishment, remember? Keep those panties on all night, with the vibrator in them!" I didn't bother responding. Besides, once I was out of sight there'd be no joy in tormenting me.

He stood at the doorway and watched as I made my way back to my room. My assumption proved right, he hit me twice with the vibrator before I turned my first corner but then not again. Once in my room I stripped the knickers off and threw them, and the vibrator, in the corner and hit the shower.

First thing was to was that gel of my privates. The shower head was one of those flexible ones you could remove, so I grabbed it and held it underneath me. Big mistake. The water didn't do a thing to remove the gel, but it did stimulate me enough to give me another orgasm. Shower gel didn't budge it either. I needed the blue stuff to get rid of the gel. Hopefully, it would just wear off over time because I wasn't due to see David until his return.

I continued my shower, keeping stimulation away from my lady parts and focusing on the rest of my aching body. What was David's deal? Tormenting a girl with countless orgasms wasn't unusual here, but I hadn't had that from him before. But his torments hadn't come across like he was trying to humiliate me either, he'd seemed more excited. Like an explorer discovering a new territory or something. And when he'd called me not average... that was flirting, pure and simple flirting. Was he like that with everyone, or only me? On his return, I'd have to really work on trying to understand his feelings towards me, and his relationship with his father. Because while I was not cut out to be a nun, I was also not cut out to be a sex slave, and David was still my best, (and so far only) chance out of here. I finished my shower, grabbed my towel and threw myself on my bed in exhaustion.


I sat on the soft grass. There was a beach not far away and I could hear the ocean beckoning me. But I closed my ears to the song of the waves and plucked a simple daisy out of the grass.

"He loves me." I pulled out a fragile petal and watched it spiral to the ground, "He loves me not." I pulled out another petal, "He loves me." One by one the small petals danced through the air, landing on the green grass around me as I chanted "he loves me not... he loves me..."

Bright light assaulted my eyes from sudden darkness and I blinked, shielding my eyes with my hand. I was back in my windowless little dorm doom and the dream had vanished as quickly as the darkness.

"What..." I sat up. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw David in my room. Arms crossed, leaning casually against my door. I remembered I was naked and grabbed my towel, but it was tangled around my legs. I gave up. I was too groggy and he'd seen me naked before. He pulled out his phone and tapped the screen. A faint buzzing sounded from the corner where I'd tossed my knickers and vibrator.

"I thought I'd told you to leave that on?" He asked softly.

"How did you know?"

"See that?" he pointed to the smoke alarm above my bed. "There's a camera in that."

"What!" Now I did make the effort to untangle my towel and cover myself. "That's a complete invasion of privacy!"

"The whole place is under surveillance." David picked up the vibrator from the floor, turned it off and sat next to me on the bed after a few swipes on his phone showed me the screen. I saw us on the bed. It was the stream from the camera. "One there too." He pointed at what I'd disregarded as a sensor in the corner. He showed me his phone and now I saw a stream from the corner, which included a view of my door.

"Two cameras just in my little room? That seems like overkill. Wait, tell me there isn't one in there too!" I nodded towards the en suite.

"There isn't one in there," David said in a rather flat tone.

"There is, isn't there?"

"You said to tell you there wasn't!"

"Well, is there? No, wait, don't tell me. There is, isn't there? What the fuck? Why?"

"The founder of this place is rather... paranoid. Likes to keep an eye on everything. Every room in this entire academy, every angle. Well, not quite every room and every angle."

"There's blind spots?"

"Not many. Also, a few cameras broke." He gave a little chuckle.

"You broke them?"

"I don't like being watched."

"Please tell me you don't watch me on the loo."

"Why would I do that?" he made a face. "Watching you in the shower is so much more enjoyable-- oooff!" this last sound he made because I'd grabbed the pillow and hit him square in the face with it. The pillow bounced back to the bed and he straightened his glasses. Then he leaned forward and kissed me. I melted in his arms as his hand ran down my arm, falling to rest on my hip. My clit was tingling and my whole pussy was throbbing with want. No! I pulled back sharply.

"What was that!" I snapped at him.

"Huh?"

"Why are you kissing me? I'm angry with you."

"You hit me with a pillow."

"And?"

"And that means a girl wants to kiss you."

"No, it means she's angry with you!"

"Aye. I never said the two didn't go hand in hand." I grabbed for the pillow again and he raised his arms defensively. "Just so you know, I don't actually watch you in the shower," He said.

"That's not the point!" But I was relieved to hear it. "And don't bother starting now, because I'm showering in my clothes from now on."

"Okay love. But just to clarify, you did want to kiss me, no?" Well, I wasn't answering that.

"After you tormented me earlier?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. We still have a punishment to dish out. Are you still sensitive down there?" He held up the vibrator and clicked it on.

"Don't," I warned. But he pressed the vibrator to my most sensitive spot, through the towel, but still I felt it. He pressed his body against me and kissed me again and I returned the kiss hungrily, breaking it off to gasp as I came. Despite being tormented with countless orgasms earlier in the evening, my body responded with such desire you might have thought I'd been through a dry spell. Pleasure coursed through me from my fingertips to my toes. Everywhere, except deep in my pussy, which clenched around nothing and felt... empty.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me" I moaned in ecstasy.

"You begging me to?" David's lips brushed my ear.

"No..." I pushed him back then the next orgasm hit. Again it was the same and again my pussy felt empty, begging to be filled. "Oh God no... oh yes, fuck yes..."

"I'm getting mixed messages here, love."

"No. And no more orgasms." I pushed his hand holding the vibrator away from me.

"Punishment. The orgasms, that is." His lips locked with mine and he kissed me again. I pulled back.

"No."

"You don't like me kissing you?" he asked. "Or you do like it, but you like it too much, and that scares you?" What scared me was admitting to myself the accuracy of that last guess.

"You should be punished too," I said. "Kissing me without permission. You should have this gel on you and you see if you like it."

"Well, the only gel in the room is what's down here." He nudged my pussy. "How's it going to get on me?" If he fucked me. Duh. No... I was thinking with my lust.

"No. We shouldn't. I can't."

"Can't?"

"I have to remain a virgin."

"I know. Wouldn't do to break the rules now, would it?" Well, it might. I felt David's hand snaking up my leg, under the towel. The vibrator ran across my pussy lips. God, I couldn't keep resisting against this.

"Did you bring the blue stuff?" I moaned.

"Yes. But you don't get it until tomorrow morning."

"Can we make a deal?" I asked.

"What kind of deal?"

"Blue stuff now, f--fuck me after?" I tried not to think about what I was saying.

"That's an interesting proposal. But sounds like you're more desperate for the blue stuff than for me to fuck you." He encircled my clit with the vibrator and I whimpered. I was horney, yes. I wanted him. Maybe more than I wanted to admit. It was also a chance to lose my virginity on my terms, and a chance I might not get again. But He'd make me beg. Fine, I'd beg.

"You bastard, you know I want you."

"Do I?"

"Aren't you omniscient?" He chuckled. "You know I want you, you just want to hear me beg. But I do want you. I want you now, inside me. Please."

"Now, right now? Blue stuff after?" he asked.

"Yes, just fuck me, please." I kissed him and broke the kiss to say, "Please..." He shifted above me and I heard the sound of his fly. Hand shaking, I reached down and my fingers touched his cock as he unleashed it. He took my hand in his then raised it above my head and held it down.

"No hands," he said. There was a brush against my clit. It was the tip of his penis rubbing against me there. Then he kissed me again, and I kissed him back, hard. Devouring him. There was a sudden pain down there and I gasped, pulling away from his kiss. But as I retreated he followed, still kissing me passionately. The pain was quickly followed by a feeling of being stretched as a cock invaded my pussy for the first time.

"Stop," I cried pulling away, "you're too big! Oh!" David chuckled but didn't withdraw.

"Fact," he whispered in my ear, "That gel increases sensation, all sensations, not just pleasure." So it increased pain.

"Oh God!" I moaned as he began moving within me, in and out.

"Still want me to stop?"

"No..." The pain was fast fading, quickly being overcome by a delightful sensation of fullness. David and I were one, and I wasn't a virgin any longer.

He moved slowly now, and as I became accustomed to the fullness and the motion I began craving more.

"Please," I begged. "I want..."

"Yes?" he asked.

"I want... you... Oh God..." The exhaustion of orgasm after orgasm with the mounting pleasure I was experiencing now was turning my thoughts and words to gibberish.

"You want what?" he asked. "You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Mmmm..."

"Like this?" I groaned as he picked up the pace. "Or like this?" He withdrew and I whimpered as his cock left my body. In a swift movement, he rolled off me and then jumped off the side of the bed. He grabbed my legs and pulled me, swinging me around so my feet faced him and forward until my bum was in line with the edge of the bed. He then lunged forward, driving his cock into my dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." I moaned.

"Fact," he whispered again, "That gel is pretty strong. I don't know that I'm going to last as long as I would like to." He slowed down. "I don't want to come yet."

"I do! Fuck me harder!" he withdrew. "No! Please!" He grabbed my body and flipped me over.

"On your hands and knees," he ordered. I obeyed, though my legs were stiff and aching and my arms quivered. I felt the tip of his penis slide across my pussy, then once again he was inside me. He grasped my waist and fucked me hard. I screamed as he mowed into me. As he fucked me his balls slapped against my clit with each thrust, driving me closer and closer until I was surely at the point of orgasm but I didn't come. Still he fucked me, beyond that point while I kept up a steady flow of moaning and whimpering in pleasure and desire.

Then again he withdrew. This time he threw my body so I lay on my back along the length of the bed. Once more he mounted me and leisurely fucked me, each stroke slow, but deep and deliberate.

"Please let me cum..." I begged. "I don't care what you do, I just-- oh fuck!" At my words, he'd picked up the pace. In a moment my body released all the pent-up sensations and I came. Hard. My pussy contracting on his hard cock buried deep inside me. He kept the pace up as I lay gasping and spent. If this was sex no wonder people had so many damn children.

"I'm going to cum..." David moaned. Wait! Children, this is how babies were made.

"Stop!" I cried out. "Don't come inside me!" But he didn't stop. I tried to push him off me or wriggle away, but I was too weak. David's motions inside me became erratic, a look of bliss crossed his face and he moaned. Inside me, I felt a sudden warmth before he withdrew. He'd come inside me.

"Come," he jumped off the bed and ran to my door where I noticed his backpack on the floor. He rummaged inside and emerged with the blue bottle. He walked back to the bed. "Come on!" he said again, grabbing my hand and practically dragging me into the bathroom and then shower. "Ladies first," he said applying the blue stuff to my bits. But I wasn't concentrating on the relief it gave me. I was trying to do some maths. When was my last period? Was I fertile? What would happen if I got pregnant? David was washing me down there, the water he was using to rinse off the cum dripping down my leg was still cool and soothing against my heated body.

"That doesn't work," I said to him.

"It's not decreasing the sensation at all?"

"No, that worked, I mean washing... you came inside me, I can still get... you know, pregnant."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, love--"

"I do! You can get pregnant the first time you know! And I'm not on any birth control."

"You're on the pill." He hung up the shower head and poured a small amount of the blue liquid into his hand and then rubbed it into his penis.

"No, I'm not!"

"Are. With your morning vitamins. The little white one. You take a little white one, no?" I did. "That's the contraceptive pill."

"I-- no, they never said... No, I'm meant to remain a virgin, why would I be on the pill?"

"Precaution." He answered. But I noticed he had a smug smile playing about his lips and I raised an eyebrow. "Fine, I ordered it."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to fuck you and not get you pregnant. I knew you'd beg me to, sooner or later. Beg me to fuck you that is, not get you pregnant."

"Oh you are so full of it!" he shrugged.

"But I was right." I was too exhausted to argue with him. Not long after I tumbled back into bed and drifted off to sleep.


I was suspended on a cloud. Light as a feather. Free. The cloud cradled my body, a cushion of softness. The sky was a canvas of pastel hues that melded seamlessly into one another, stretching out in all directions, endless.

I drifted through the sky. The cloud rocked me back and forward, and gradually I found myself suspended in the ocean. The waves moved with a tranquil rhythm, rising and falling in an elegant dance. My body was fondled by the undulating currents, my limbs weightless as I floated effortlessly.

The water enveloped me in a soft embrace, its touch like a caress of silk against my skin. As each gentle wave rolled over me, its tender fingers trailed over my arms, shoulders, and cheeks. The sensation was soothing, a symphony of gentle touches that whispered secrets of peace and comfort. I could feel the ebb and flow of the tide synchronising with the rhythm of my own breath, creating a harmonious bond between me and the ocean. As the waves washed over me, they moved to more pleasurable places. They caressed my neck and my breasts, flowed over my stomach, and down where I was most sensitive. The ocean sought me out down there like it sought out the shore, gently lapping, moving ever closer and closer to my most sensitive spot like the tide coming in. Slow. Gentle. Relentless.

The soft hush of the water's embrace rose to a roar and I was enveloped in a symphony of pleasure. I gasped, sitting slightly, and found the ocean soft, but dry beneath me. The water caressing my pussy was warm and soft, but firm like a living creature, and the hands that hold me were... hands, not waves. I blinked groggily, my body still recovering from the orgasm which had woken me from my dream, to see David's head between my thighs.

"Morning love," he greeted me. The lights in the room were dim. They came on gradually in the morning, simulating the rising sun which I missed without windows.

"You're still here?" That was surely a good sign. That he hadn't snuck out in the darkness of night might indicate that, to him, I wasn't a once-off conquest.

"Mmm. I'm leaving today, remember? I won't see you for over two weeks." I remembered. Trust me to lose my virginity to a guy who was about to head off overseas, leaving me pining for his absence for the next fortnight. "I'll leave this," he held up the vibrator and a very short charging cord, "just in case you miss me too much." He gave me a cheeky grin.

"What we did last night, do you want to do again?"

"Not right now," he said with a chuckle, "Mrs Duckworth will be here in no time. Don't want her to walk in on us. We'll have to wait until I get back."

"I didn't mean now... just... ever." David kissed me.

"Oh yes. For now, you get ready and try to look like you weren't up half the night fucking your Mandarin teacher, okay love?" He then grabbed his backpack and departed without another word.


I was sure everyone would know what I'd been up to. I'd walk into breakfast and everyone would turn and point.

"That's the slut that begged her teacher to fuck her!" and they'd chant insults at me as I made my way across the room.

But my entry went unnoticed. No one knew. No one guessed and I made it through the day.

Wednesday came. The headmaster's solution to not having a Mandarin teacher was just to put me in whatever random class was running at that time. Which worked better than you'd think, really. Later that week I was in phys ed with my regular class. Phys ed was a bit of a mixed bag. Sometimes you'd be inside in taller-than-usual heals learning pole dancing. Other times you'd be working on your fitness. Today we were doing the latter and it was actually very enjoyable. I'd never been one for exercise, but it was a chance to wear normal shoes for once. Today we were doing laps of the quad outside so I was enjoying a wonderful feeling of freedom... as free as you can feel with high fences topped with barbed wire and two guards on duty, that is.

Partway through one of our laps the door opened and a young woman exited the building. I slowed to see what was happening and the girls around me did too. The young woman was flanked by two guards. She was Asian with long wild hair which fell to her mid-back. She was very pretty, and she was completely naked. Mr Lawrence, our teacher, spoke with the guards who had accompanied her briefly.

"Girls!" he signaled us over. "This is your new classmate, Huyen. Huyen, would you like to wear your uniform yet?" Huyen did not answer. She just glared at him through red-rimmed eyes. "Well, you're fine as you are. More for us gentlemen to admire. You will join your classmates now. Carry on, girls." Collectively, we began jogging again, but Huyen did not join us.

"Oh, she's resisting," Stephanie said.

"I hate it when new girls do," Jennifer replied.

"It shows spirit," Stephanie said.

"Yes, but then we see it broken."

We did a full lap and as we passed her again, I heard Mr Lawrence speaking.

"This is your last chance to join your classmates. If you know what's good for you, you will" She looked at him with disdain.

"I will not."

"As you wish."

Mr Lawrence brought out a long horizontal poll set in two vertical supports, it sat very high, shoulder height. On it, he affixed two huge dildos. He chained each of Huyen's wrists to her upper arms, preventing her from having use of her hands to grab or steady herself, the ordered the guards to place her on the beam with one dildo in her arse and one in her pussy. She didn't complain or struggle, but it couldn't have been comfortable and looked very tricky to balance. But she managed it.