The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie goes deeper with Anna.
5.4k words
4.73
7.1k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
90 Followers

The Acceptance of Cassie

Chapter 3 -- Integration

Andy woke up incredibly hard in bed and couldn't resist masturbating immediately. He slid down Anna's panties, having slept in them, freeing up access to his rock-hard dick. He needed no stimulus; he just imagined the night before. He remembered all the cocks he sucked and the scenes of Cassie and Edwina in the mirror. He remembered the taste of Edwina's cock, a delectable dessert at the end of a full course meal at the glory holes.

He came fast, straight onto the bare skin of his chest, and lay immobile on the bed briefly. He wondered at whether this was a breaking point. He felt addicted to pleasure caused by the thought of himself as Cassie, and a slave to his urges, unable to even function in the morning without wanking. And his sissy side, Cassie, wondered: maybe we need chastity?

He rose from bed and, without a thought, wiped the cum from his chest using Anna's panties. They held the dried loads of many ejaculations now. Cassie couldn't wait to show Anna her handiwork.

Cassie made her way to the bathroom, naked and clasping Anna's red panties, and switched the light on. She looked at herself in the mirror and was, for a moment, confronted.

This is me, thought Andy, knowing it be himself. But there was a strange unfamiliarity that was not beset with dislike.

I like myself. He thought. He felt more at home in his skin than he had since breaking up with his girlfriend. Despite being a masculine figure in the mirror.

I also like being Cassie. I like being her a lot.

He looked into his eyes in the mirror.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Thought Cassie, and Andy, as one.

He went to the toilet, showered, and happily noticed it was still early in the morning. He had woken with the sun and masturbated without any thought of time until now. He slid on Anna's panties, still moist with his load, put his work clothes over them, and ate breakfast looking forward to the coming night. The thoughts of Edwina and the gloryholes had all but left his mind and he felt very at peace. The moment in front of the mirror seemed to have a big impact on his psyche.

He remembered that he never replied to Anna's dick pic from the night before. He sent back "I can't wait to absolutely worship that beautiful cock [eggplant emoji]"

Strangely, he felt an absence of something. Cassie noticed it too, and they sung in tandem that there was a lack of shame.

He sent another text following: "Would you like me to wear my cage tonight?" followed by a lock emoji.

He spent the rest of the morning sorting out his Cassie outfits. Just before leaving for work, Anna sent back a text: "Only if you bring the key with you [winky face]. I wouldn't want it on the whole time!"

Andy smiled at the text and hurried to the bathroom. He managed to get his cage on easily, having cum just this morning, and by focusing his mind on the workday ahead. As soon as he had it on, and locked, he sent a quick pic to Anna, followed by "I'll have it on all day, ready for you to unlock it tonight!"

Anna's reply came fast. "You can count on it, sweet Cassie. See you tonight xx."

The day dragged on slowly for Andy. It dragged like the day before Christmas when you're a child, patiently awaiting the bliss you know awaits you but is just out of reach. He never hated his job, and only grew frustrated at the slow movement of the day. He sat snuggly in his chastity cage, a solid but discreet bump sitting just under the zipper of his work pants. He sat all day at his desk, numb to the events of the workplace around him. Completely oblivious to the lives of co-workers and the difficulties of customers. He was laser focused on what was to meet him that night. Anna's cock, and lord knows what else she had in store for Cassie.

He found focus by thinking of what he would do when he got home. He would have a light, easy dinner with some leftover rice. He would make sure he cleaned out his hole before 8pm, so it had time to recover before he left for Anna's house. If he felt compelled, he'd play with his butt until then, just to pass the time.

Arriving home after the workday, he felt sexual frustration more than any he had felt in recent memory. He was still caged though, and he was proud to see a patch of gooey precum on Anna's panties to confirm his day of horniness. He immediately ate dinner, but felt directionless afterward, and his housemate was also home, so he retreated to his bedroom. Teasing himself, he got naked, and took a long pull from the panties he had worn all day. They held the musk of dick, and the salty tang of cum, and they made his clit throb against the resin cage that locked it away. He immediately lubed and slid a butt plug in his ass, opened Grindr, and became Cassie.

Grindr was full of the usual messages from men, with a notable exception: a message from Edwina. Cassie opened the message and saw it read "Good luck tonight, Cassie! Let me know how you go. Hope to see you again soon xx"

Cassie sent back a happy "Thanks babe xx. You'll be the first to know!"

Cassie then messaged some men back. She grew bored of this quickly, and it was only 6:30, so she decided to play with her ass a bit. She toyed for a while with a dildo and watched some of her favourite hypno. Her favourite, a video by leyendecker, played twice all the way through as she teased her prostate with her favourite purple dildo. She heard her housemate leave outside, the front door shutting loudly, and received a message from him shortly after: "Going to dinner with the mrs, probs back tomorrow, gonna stay at hers. You all good?"

Andy wrote the reply. "Yep, all good. Have fun."

The time was now 6:50, and there was still loads of time for Cassie to kill. She dangled her locked dick over her head in the position she used to self-suck and was pleased to take a gooey drop of precum into her mouth, but could do little else, because her locked dick was out of reach where her erect one could be in her mouth by now.

Given her housemate was gone, she could use the bathroom for extra time, so she went and did a quick shave to make sure she was smooth. There wasn't much there, given she had only shaved recently. She wouldn't do her makeup just yet, saving that for when she got to Anna's place. She decided to send Anna a quick text to show her excitement. It read: Can't wait to see you, just salivating right now with all the thoughts of what I want to do with you xx. Anna didn't reply.

Now 7:15pm, she settled to watch some TV in the living room by herself, her plug back in her ass. The time continued to drag, all the way to 8pm when it was time to enema. As Cassie filled the enema, she saw a text come through. She quickly put the enema in, and as she sat on the toilet, she read the text: "Come over when you're ready! I'm home now so whenever suits you Cassie xx"

Cassie's heart leapt in excitement. That text meant that not only was Anna ready for her, but it also meant she was so keen to see her that she was happy for her to come over early!

Cassie finished her enema with another quick squirt up her butt, noting it was all clear, and quickly showered to make sure all around her hole was clean. She replaced her plug, now re-lubed and also a little cold. She checked her bag, checking her wig, another set of lingerie, this time a black piece, and her makeup bag. She dressed in Anna's panties, sniffing their thick musk before putting them on. She then dressed normally with some casual jeans and a tshirt over the top. Andy looked mostly himself, with the exception of Cassie underneath. He nearly ran out without the key to his chastity cage, which he quickly went back to his room for, depositing it safely in the front pocket on his bag.

As he left his apartment, he sent a quick message to Anna: "On my way now, so excited to see you!"

He couldn't check his phone while he drove. He felt mostly mentally absent as he made the drive to Anna's again, noting only the soft clenching of the buttplug in his ass, the pleasant enveloping of his dick in his cage, and the soft, supple feeling of Anna's panties gripping his butt cheeks.

As he parked on Anna's street, quiet on that Thursday night, he noted the time was 8:25pm. Anna hadn't messaged back yet, so he texted again: "Just outside, I'll buzz your apartment in a second"

He didn't rush to get out of the car and walked over to her building intercom with a slow heart rate increase of anticipation. He was nowhere near as nervous as last time, but still a little nervous, nonetheless. He buzzed Anna's apartment and waited a few too many seconds to be comfortable, before the front door clicked, and the intercom crackled.

"Hellooooo Cassie" he heard come out of it. Heat flushed to his cheeks and he felt his butthole pucker at the sound of Anna's voice. It sounded so fresh and new through an intercom, and hearing it again excited him. He quickly checked around him for people who could have heard but it was all deserted.

"Hi Anna" he replied anxiously and heard her giggle behind the intercom before the sound cut off. He hurried to the elevator, got in, and pressed her floor.

As he tried to recollect himself in the elevator, he felt a growing cheeky excitement. He mentally visualised the walk to her door, but as the elevator doors opened up, she was already there!

She waited in the empty hallway, standing in olive green tight yoga pants that accentuated her long legs and a baggy pink hoodie over the top. It hung low enough to hide where her bulge should be. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, and she looked like the image of the girl next door, standing outside the elevator smirking at him. She resembled Chanel Santini but with the small hormone boobs of Ella Hollywood, a smile on her face wholly her own, with subtler features entirely unique to her. These included the freckles that dotted under her eyes that he had only noticed on close inspection of their photo together.

Andy just carried a shocked look painted all over his face. Anna looked cheekily at him, right in the eyes, knowing she would have surprised him like this. Anna moved toward him and gave him a little peck on the cheek and said: "Hello Cassie!"

Andy had a tight enough hold on himself now to respond competently. "Hi Anna! I missed you." He said and started to become more Cassie-like.

They walked to her apartment door without saying more, which Anna opened without a key, and pulled him in with her hand.

"Are you a bit different today?" she said, turning around. Cassie was caught a bit off guard, and shrugged, saying "I dunno," meeting Anna's eyes more than she had before. She felt daring and like this was the right thing to do. That she wouldn't cave to nerves today. Not like last time.

"I like it" said Anna and gave Cassie another kiss on the cheek. She pulled away for a moment, but stayed close, her breath hot on Cassie's check. Cassie took the chance and moved her mouth slowly to Anna's, and subsequently accepted the invasion of Anna's powerful tongue into her own mouth. It tasted like fruit loops, today. Like Anna had just had cereal for dinner.

Being kissed by Anna felt like finally in Cassie's head. Finally may have just been a word, but it became an enriched feeling in her mind then. She was enveloped in the experience, and pleasantly comforted by the familiar incense smell of Anna's small apartment.

Anna pulled away first. "You're much more confident today, aren't you?" she said, looking just slightly down at Cassie.

"I do feel a bit more confident, now." Cassie replied.

"I'm glad!" replied Anna, "Would you like a drink or anything?"

Cassie wasn't expecting hospitality. She was caught off guard for a moment, and it seemed to let some doubt in again. She hadn't visualised the evening going this way, and she thought there was actually more ease and comfort in slipping to a purely sexual encounter. But Andy, and Cassie, realised they did want this.

Anna tilted her head, noticing Cassie's hesitation, before Cassie replied: "Um, sure!"

Anna smiled with her head titled endearingly to the side, her ponytail brushing her shoulder. "Okay, how does a gin and tonic sound?"

"Perfect." Cassie said, with a smile.

"I'll fix them up then, and you can put your bag in my room? If you remember where it is?" Anna said, with a wink.

"Sure." Cassie said and trundled off to the room while Anna moved toward the kitchen.

Cassie made her way to Anna's room and neatly laid her bag down in the same spot she had before and gazed around Anna's room. She noticed that her bed was neatly made, with the same bedspread she had on it before. There was a book, "Boy Swallows Universe," sitting on her bedside table. Her room smelled faintly of woman, flowery and clean. Cassie momentarily debated changing, then changed her mind, remembering Anna liked to see her as a boy. She decided she would become Cassie in appearance, not just essence, when Anna asked for it to be so.

Cassie re-emerged into the living room to see Anna tinkling ice cubes into two tumblers, followed by Tanqueray gin, next to an unopened bottle of tonic on the counter. Cassie sat on a bar stool at the kitchen counter, watching Anna go about her work. She turned her eyes away to look more at the apartment, noting the couch facing the TV, the TV on but with nothing on it this time, and an incense holder still on the coffee table with the remainders of a burnt stick in it.

After a fizzing noise sounded behind her, Cassie turned as Anna pushed over Cassie's glass and raised her own to cheers them. Cassie obliged, to which they both said a hearty "Cheers" and took a sip.

"Jinx" Anna said and moved away from the counter, "Come watch something while we drink?"

"Okay." Cassie said and followed Anna to the couch. Cassie took her drink with her, and watched Anna's legs move in front of her, the yoga pants highlighting her beautifully toned calves as she walked.

Anna sat down, with Cassie awkwardly sitting next to her, unsure how far apart she should sit. Anna pressed the remote and immediately navigated herself to Pornhub. Cassie noticed that she had an account and noted the name to remember for later.

"I'd like you to pick the video, if you don't mind?" anna said, turned to face Cassie with a quizzical look.

"Oh... what would you like to watch?" Cassie asked in reply.

"I'd like to watch what you like," said Anna, "I'm curious about your tastes. I love the idea of getting with a cute little feminine boy like you, but I'm really curious about what kind of things people with tastes like yours actually like. I'd love for you to show me."

"Okay! I'll have a look." Said Cassie, now frightened in the spotlight. She felt a new kind of nakedness. She felt at once very vulnerable around Anna -- she wanted to do the right things, because this had suddenly progressed past a hookup. Anna was trying to learn thing about her, about him, about Andy.

His mind jumped to Aubrey Kate first, so that was what he typed in the search bar. Anna responded by saying "Ooh, I like her!"

This positive reinforcement brought Cassie back to the forefront and helped her navigate to a video of Aubrey Kate topping a man. Anna was sipping her gin at the time Cassie picked the video and hummed an "Mmm" in affirmation.

Cassie put down the remote and picked up her own drink. As she did so, Anna put her hand on Cassie thigh and said, "Come a little closer."

Cassie scooted over until their bodies touched. To Cassie, this felt more intense than even the fucking did a few days prior. This was vulnerability on a romantic scale that Cassie had never felt in this role before. Sure, Andy had been here before with biological females. But never as Cassie, and never like this. Perhaps it was what it felt like to be more feminine.

Cassie was, however, once again, like a deer in headlights. She was unsure what to do, but it was fine, because the video started playing and Anna fixed her attention there. Cassie shifted her attention to the video too, and sipped her drink, her attention often drifting back to Anna's face.

"What do you like about Aubrey in the video?" Anna asked.

Cassie had never been questioned like this before, and she felt a million different thoughts bouncing around her head. What she thought was the right thing to say, what she thought Anna thought... it was chaos! She wasn't even sure what she thought, but she clung to the first coherent sentence she could find.

"I love how dominant she is, and how she really looks the guy in the eyes."

Aubrey groaned on the TV, and the man answered. Anna slid her jumper up to reveal a significant bulge in her yoga pants, which she slid her hand into.

"Keep telling me what you like, Cassie" she said, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"I like how she pushes his back down as she does him from behind"

"Mmm," Groaned Anna in response.

"I love how she takes a break to let the guy taste her, and she kisses him in between so they can share the taste."

"Oh, I'd love to try that," said Anna.

Anna pulled her hand out and pulled her yoga pants down to reveal her heaving cock. At the sight of her, Cassie felt her own strain against the chastity cage in response. Cassie was unaware that her mouth fell open and she stared at the thing, her eyes transfixed and hypnotised by the throbbing cock that Anna held with her left hand at the root of the shaft.

Anna wordlessly grabbed Cassie's hand and brought it to the cock that had her so transfixed, letting Cassie feel its warmth. Anna grabbed the remote and moved the cursor to the search bar.

"I'd like to show you something I like," she said.

Anna started using the remote to type something in while Cassie focused her attention on gripping the shaft of Anna's humid cock, rolling the foreskin up and down the shaft, loving the gelatinous weight to it in her hands. She loved to feel the closeness of her body all the while, even while they were so casual together, sitting as if watching a normal movie.

Cassie turned her attention away just quickly enough to see Anna click on a "Feminized" video with Lexi Sindel. In it, she is fucking Natalie Mars with a thick strap-on. Natalie was wearing a rubbery looking black chastity cage. The video starts immediately with fucking, the moaning from Natalie and the manic laughing of Lexi now filling the apartment. Anna's cock twitched in Cassie's hand and Cassie's own cock flexed against its prison within her pants.

Anna continued to drink as Cassie slowly moved her hand up and down her shaft and they watched the 5-minute video together. Anna occasionally gripped Cassie's thigh, then took a swig of gin again. Cassie did the same a few times, but her attention was far keener to focus on the flesh of Anna's cock.

As the video entered its last minute, Anna turned to Cassie and waited for Cassie to meet her eyes. She raised a hand and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Can I see your cage?" She asked Cassie.

"Of course!" Cassie said, standing by the couch, eager to take her pants off.

Cassie took her shoes off, then slid her pants down and took them off too. Anna raised an eyebrow at the sight of her panties but said nothing. Cassie then removed these too, and Anna reached over to take them from her. Cassie handed them over, stepping closer to Anna, who raised a hand and took Cassie's balls and locked dick all in her one cupped hand. Cassie felt coddled and safe then, this warm feminine hand gently clasping her sexual self in one neat caress.

"So cute, I love it. I've never been with a boy who liked chastity. I love how cute it looks," she said, running her fingers along the underside of Cassie's smooth balls until she met the ring of the cage, "Shall we keep it on a little longer?"

Ash_P
Ash_P
90 Followers
12