The Acceptance of Cassie Ch. 06

Story Info
Cassie's identity is embraced as Anna affirms her ownership.
4k words
4.9
11.4k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_P
Ash_P
90 Followers

Ch6 -- Stablisation

Cassie did not remember much of her walk home from the gloryholes. She remembered stumbling inside, in the dark and hiding from her housemate, then sitting on her toilet and almost blacking out in dizziness. She remembered cleaning herself, sliding a plug right back inside her loose hole, then falling into bed, drunkenly watching herself being fucked on her phone. She fell asleep with a vague sensation of being stretched out both physically and mentally.

When someone changes their identity in extreme, new ways, there is only so far they can go before they hit a limit. The extremes of a new role can only be pushed until someone either snaps back, or takes a rest and recuperates the new, expanded parts of themselves. Not unlike a rubber band, a sissy might snap and purge entirely. It might then take months of shameful repairing to accept themselves just as a male again before returning once more to sissyhood with a new metaphorical rubber band. To push deep into sissyhood without reprieve and keep going, testing the band, can cause chaos and an intense personal disquiet. It can cause anxiety and fear that one will break. Andy was familiar with that disquiet from when he had purged before and snapped back. This time was different. This was not an identity change for Andy. It was an embracing of the identity was there all along. Cassie was just the name for what was always a part of him. The society that Andy lived in had always taught him to be shameful of it. Anna was just what he needed to show him that he didn't need that shame.

Cassie dreamt warmly and softly of pleasant pictures of herself in the mirror. Dreamily, she was visited by Anna and praised for her beauty. Anna kissed her softly on the neck and smelled like perfume. She then dreamt of plush pink pillows and the taste of Edwina's lipstick. Her reverie room smelled like girly deodorant, lavender, and sandalwood. If she nestled her face on the fabric of a beanbag, it smelled like salty precum. Cocks touched the borders of her dreamy awareness, but she mostly dreamt of herself, warm and safe, alongside Andy, who wanted nothing more than to be there too. They were together at last.

When Andy woke the morning after his second trip to the gloryholes, he rose slowly. It was the weekend now, so he was in no rush at all. He felt sore and exhausted, in a pleasant way, not unlike after a trip to the gym. He had fallen asleep on top of the sheets spooning a pillow. He opened his eyes, his face dried over with makeup left on from the night before. The barren feeling of his dry skin made him try to move quicker, but as he moved his smooth legs, he felt his morning wood pushing inside him from inside the pink resin chastity cage. His discomfort warred with lust as he gave some involuntary humps to the pillow in frustrated vain, feeling his girly legs run smoothly over each other.

His phone, next to the pillow, lay exactly where he left it. He had been watching the videos of Cassie getting pounded, POV style, from behind, until he had fallen into an exhausted sleep.

He marvelled at his ability not to seek out the spare key to his chastity cage last night and take it off to masturbate. The urge was strong, and the only thing stopping him was the thought of Anna's erect cock all the more throbbing for her control over Cassie's cage. He felt like masturbation was a slight against Anna, and Cassie would do anything if it meant making Anna happy. So, they resisted, Andy and Cassie, together.

Cassie slid off her panties and held them to her face. Moist with precum, she licked them. She rose from the bed, her caged cock dangling, walking as though she protected her crotch, its aching throb pushing against her cage. It prevented her from pushing her hips forward effectively, the discomfort too much to bear.

She looked at herself in the mirror, makeup blotched and black streaks near her eyes from the tears induced by hot members deep inside her throat. She imagined herself walking home like that and felt the intrusive thought of purges from the sissy life. She also felt the newer thoughts of pride for hers and her partners' pleasure. All the incredibly hot events that she was a part of were so exciting yet almost too much.

As she opened her drawer and took out makeup wipes, a simple purchase but a decisively feminine one, and wiped off her makeup, she thought: maybe it's time to slow down a bit.

This seemed to please the conditioned male part of her and soothed the sissy side too. Each felt they needed a break. The rushed events of the past week settled in her mind as she rubbed off eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, and even dried cum.

All in one week, Andy had embraced Cassie, met a beautiful trans woman and told her who he was, sucked at least a dozen different cocks, been videoed having sex with two different men, and even revealed his identity to one by accident. He was flying down the sissy highway too fast and burning too much fuel.

He sighed a breath of relief in the mirror and gazed down to open his phone. He flicked through photos of the night, his penis thankfully happily limp now that it had deflated, though still horny as anything. He checked his texts, seeing the latest from Anna about the shiny new cage, and sent a reply: "OMG, I can't wait to see it!"

He dressed as a man, wearing non-descript shorts and a hoodie, but with cute hot pink panties underneath. Anna texted him back and asked him about his night. He told the truth to her. She replied that she might change her mind about sharing him around this much, to which he replied happily "Good, because I think I need a break xoxo."

"Not a break from me?" Replied Anna.

"Of course not xx" Replied Andy.

"Phew," replied Anna, "I thought I was about to get dumped by my new sexy bottom. Would he or she like to go out for a coffee today?"

Andy deliberated for a moment and replied, "He would love to."

"Fantastic! Meet at 10?"

"See you then xx" Andy replied.

Anticipating the meeting, Andy did his best to distract himself for the two hours before he went to meet Anna. He slid a buttplug in his ass and busied himself with work as much as he could.

Anna met Andy at a busy café just around the corner from his apartment. She held a small black clutch and wore a cream sweater and tights, her bulge nowhere to be seen. Andy was impressed by her clearly adept ability to tuck her impressive penis away. Her hair was up in a bun, and she gave off the air of a comfortable woman. Andy marvelled at his sense of calm as he met her on the street, happily embracing her as if they were dating and this were their third date, which ironically, it was. The insinuation of their relationship, and his vulnerability, were only in a distant corner of his mind. He was in a glazed, calm state, and he decided not to question it.

Shortly after they sat down in the café, Anna looked at him intently.

"I want to talk to you about my feelings, is that okay?"

Andy immediately responded "Of course!" with a happy smile and an intonation that was noticeably feminine if you were looking for it.

Anna looked into his eyes, in the ferocious and controlling way a top does, but then dropped her chin and lifted her lips to smile like a partner.

"I felt a little insecure with how many other people you were seeing," she said, over the low hum of the busy café, "And I'd like you more to myself. Not that I want to be exclusive yet, I'd just like it if you mainly focus on me."

"Oh," said Andy, surprised, "you were always my main focus!"

Anna smiled. "I just got a bit insecure, that's all. It's been less than a week and here I am getting insecure over," she lowered her voice, "my new little sissy."

If Andy's cage had been metal it would have made a PING sound as his penis immediately inflated against it. He moved his leg to brush against Anna's under the table.

"You've got nothing to be insecure about," he said, "I'm all in. And I'd feel the same if you were seeing other people too. I understand if you don't want to be exclusive, Anna."

"Oh honey, I only see one guy once in a blue moon. But I'm debating if I even have to anymore. Once I met you, I knew I made a much better top. And I said I don't want to be exclusive yet... Maybe I might soon?"

"I'd like that" Andy smiled, looking deeply into her eyes.

Anna gave him a beaming smile just as their coffees arrived. As they took their first sips, Andy realised he had been called a sissy in public and he didn't even care. His recovery, and integration, really had already begun.

As they grew near to finishing their drinks, Anna gave him a present -- it was a small black pouch. He opened it discretely, on his lap, as Anna urged him to. The pouch had inside it a cool metal chastity cage, the size of a nub cage. He was unaware of the branding, but it had multiple holes at the front for excretions.

"Told you it'd be shiny!" She said, with a wink.

After their coffee, they went for a walk together around a local park just down the road. It was a nice day, full of sun, and Anna held his hand. To any passerby, they looked like a wholesome straight couple. How wrong they were.

Anna walked Andy to a public toilet in a quiet corner of a park with no one around. It was unisex, so Anna pulled Andy into a stall after a quick cursory glance around to make sure nobody was looking. Anna knelt down and undid the drawstring on Andy's shorts, pulling down his pants and panties to look at his chastity cage. She gave the holy trainer cage a small kiss, then retrieved her keys from her clutch.

She came prepared, thought Andy.

She unlocked his cage, and Andy wondered what was coming next. He began to get hard as soon as she removed it, but she gave his balls a supple slap and said, "Uh uh!" She then retrieved his gift, separating the ring from the cage, and set to fixing it onto him.

"No cumming that way for you today," She said, as she tried to pull his balls through the ring, "See it as a little bit of punishment for all the fun you had without me last night."

"Yes Anna" Andy said, in glee for obeying her command.

Anna used her saliva to lubricate the metal, and with some wrestling, she got Andy's cock to finally squish into the cage with it flush against the ring. As she locked it, it felt incredibly uncomfortable, as his penis was still pushing against the cage. The metal was also a little bit chilly. Anna gave it a little slap, causing Andy's skin to pull a little, and he yelped.

"Mmm," said Anna, rising to her feet, "That's more like it. I'm not really mad at you, my little Cassie, I'm just a bit jealous"

Then she kissed Andy deeply, invading her tongue deep into his mouth. She tasted like black coffee and mouthwash. He loved it.

Knowing exactly what he should do next, as soon as Anna pulled back, he knelt and pulled down Anna's tights. He marvelled at how she had secured her balls and penis in between her legs, as it flopped out as soon as he pulled down her tight panties.

"Amazing tuck" Andy said.

"Thanks babe" Anna replied, "And I know you like the smell, so I'm still wearing my exercise clothes from the gym this morning."

Andy grinned and immediately smelled her undercarriage, pressing his nose into the bottom of her shaft where it met her balls. It wasn't unpleasant, and she wasn't necessarily sweaty, but perhaps her pheromones were still present from gym because it drove him WILD.

Anna groaned in pleasure and Andy swallowed her semi-erect dick whole, tonguing and licking it like a lollipop inside his mouth. Andy loved this phase of hardness, both before and after the full erection, as a cock was slightly flaccid and so much fun to suck and run his tongue over. And he also loved feeling it slowly inflate inside his mouth.

He sucked like he meant it, and Anna was groaning in pleasure intermittently. When he looked up, confused by moments of silence and only irregular moans, he could tell she was listening out for other patrons of the public bathroom, but they both luckily heard none. They remained as loud as they dared, and within a few minutes, Anna whispered that she was going to cum.

"I know you're having a break," Anna said, as Andy swallowed down her load, "And that's fine, but would you like to come over and watch a movie now?"

Andy checked his mouth with his tongue for more cum, licked his lips, and said "I'd love to."

He rose to his feet, noticing the small puddle of precum on the bathroom floor under where he knelt. Anna pulled her tights back up, gave him a small smooch, and led him from the public toilet.

That was the beginning of Andy's break. A new cage, a coffee in public with a beautiful trans girl, and a blowjob in the toilets. Then he went to Anna's apartment, watched a movie with her, and they hardly left each other's company for a week.

Over that whole week, Cassie, or Andy, made Anna cum twice a day, minimum. Mostly it was Cassie having sex each time. Even if it was Andy, they were always the bottom. Often, Cassie came from anal, but sometimes she didn't. It didn't matter though because Anna's pleasure was what was important to Cassie. In this way, she embraced her sissy self, and more and more, Cassie was who Andy became. It was a restful break that they both needed to become more themselves. Hardly a break from sex, because that wasn't what Cassie needed. They just needed a break from the more extreme and risky sissy behaviour. Anna was secure, and stable, and that's what they needed.

That week's break began that Saturday at the café. Andy stayed at Anna's that night. He remembered very well how she asked him to stay.

"Hey Andy," She said, as they lay together on the couch, "I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk out of here until tomorrow. And I'd love you to stay here tonight. What do you think?"

He didn't remember what he said back, but it was definitely summed up as a yes. Anna did pound him very hard that night, and she surprised him by unlocking his new chastity cage. She pulled it off and had him follow her to the bathroom. Then, she stood him in front of the mirror, and gave him a handjob.

"I want you to watch me do this, Andy," She said, "So you can see that you can only cum as a man like this on my say so. We're going to do this again tomorrow, but we're gonna do it with Cassie, and I want you to tell me which is hotter. Okay?"

"Yes Anna" Andy said and turned to kiss her. He then turned back to face the mirror and came a few minutes later with Anna breathing into his ear. They then showered together, and Anna cleaned him all over. It made him feel taken care of and dominated, especially as she cleaned under his foreskin and stuck her soapy fingers inside his ass. She locked him back up in his cold new cage as they got out of the shower.

On the second day, Andy left early to go back to his apartment. He picked items of his Cassie outfits, all his makeup, and a single set of work clothes for the next day. He came back to Anna's and they spent the day together again. She happily accepted a blowjob from him in the morning when he arrived. She then had him dress up and spend the whole day with her as Cassie. They watched porn together and discussed their work and lives outside sex but talk always went back to how much Anna loved to be dominant with Cassie, and how much Cassie loved to please her.

By mid-day, Anna removed Cassie's cage and gave her a handjob in front of the mirror again. Cassie's cock stood to throbbing attention faster than the eye could blink, and as Cassie looked at herself standing there in a pink bra, panties on the floor, makeup on her face, she came in less than a minute.

"Do I need to ask which version was hotter?" Anna asked.

"I don't think so" replied Cassie.

Cassie rode Anna that night, her metal cage pinging as the lock hit it as she bounced. They laid in bed afterward and talked about anything and everything.

"I always knew I was a girl." Said Anna. "I always did like boys, but I had a fondness for girls too. It was hard in highschool though. My parents were supportive early on, and still are, so I got on puberty blockers early. I didn't transition until after highschool. How long have you known you're a sissy, or however you'd call your sexuality?"

"I don't know, really," Replied Cassie, "It was always a discovery experience with watching porn and hentai and that stuff. I think I had a lot of shame for what I might like, and always avoided certain things like gay stuff. But nowadays, well... I don't know."

"Do you think you'd ever come out?"

"As a sissy? I don't know if I could." Replied Cassie, and Anna looked vaguely disappointed by nodded understandingly.

"I feel like coming out as a sissy is more a sexual thing about kinks than a sexuality per se." Cassie continued, "Maybe one day if I'm comfortable I'll say I'm bisexual, because I feel like that's what my friends would understand. If it ever comes up."

"I get that," replied Anna, "Not in the closet, per se, because you're not inviting all your personal life friends into your bedroom but being open about liking both boys and girls."

"Exactly." Replied Cassie.

"But still not telling anyone you cum in seconds to the view of yourself as a girl?"

"The less they know about that, the better." Replied Cassie.

"Well, I won't out you, my dear, as long as we can keep being together."

"Perfect," replied Cassie, "And who knows? Maybe one day I'll get there. Or maybe I'm trans after all. I've got a lot of figuring out to do."

"No rush honey." Replied Anna, and they embraced.

On the third day, they both rose and went to work like a functioning couple. Anna visited Andy's apartment after they had both finished their jobs. While Andy waited for Anna to come over he engaged in a big bout of online shopping, buying various little things like heels, new outfits, new underwear, and another buttplug that he liked the look of. When Anna arrived, she met his housemate, Ben, and Andy introduced Anna as the girl he is dating. He said they met on Tinder. Anna fucked his ass that night in his room, while he was dressed as Cassie, and Ben never had a clue.

They then met after work for the fourth, fifth, and sixth day. They disclosed to each other where they worked -- Andy for an accounting firm in their accounts payable division, and Anna at a marketing firm as an "all-rounder", as she put it. They both worked near the city, so it was easy to stay the night at each other's houses. Andy realised that he loved watching Anna get dressed in the morning, and he loved sucking her cock or being fucked before work each day himself. Anna also always gave him a pair of her dirty panties to wear if he asked for them.

After work on the fifth day, Andy bought girly soap, girly deodorant, and clear nail polish. It felt right, to smell and feel like a girl from the beginning of the day. Anna agreed that it was a great idea if it made him happy. He bought the same brands that Anna used, because that was the soap he used when he stayed at hers, and he loved the smell.

It was evident to Anna and Andy that they were in some kind of relationship by the seventh day. To celebrate this realisation that they reached together, Cassie went to Anna's house dressed up in her new online shopping haul. The shop she had done on the third day had arrived quickly on express shipping. She wore black heels, a light blue long sleeve dress, a new pink wig, and a red bra with some bra inserts. To complete the look, she had a peach pink mask to compliment the ensemble. It matched her hair marvellously. For the trip to Anna's, she wore a big jacket over the top, borrowed from Anna the day prior, just to look more inconspicuous on the way there. It was only possible also because Andy's housemate was again away for the weekend, so she could dress and leave easily from her own house as Cassie.

Ash_P
Ash_P
90 Followers
12