All Comments on 'The Accident'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments (Page 4)
SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Absolutely delightful

The fates were not to be denied. You made them real, and you made us care. 5 stars!

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 9 years ago
You clearly understand something about....

Love - as both a concept, a feeling, and a practice.

I laughed out loud at your wedding scene, enjoying that part so much I re-read it 3 more times.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 9 years ago
You are the first writer...

I have ever 'favorite'd (is that a proper expression now?).

This story was about as close to perfect as imaginable. If you don't already write for a living, you may want to reconsider whether you may be missing your true calling. ...anf I do not say that lightly as I aspire to write some more myself. It seems that you already write far better than I am ever likely to.

I'm more than a tinge jealous, but will probably have to mollify my feelings of comparative inadequacy by enjoying your past and future offerings. I tip my hat to, sir.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Yet another truly fine read

Dream Cloud you turn out fine stories full of twists and turns. Thanks for the entertainment.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL

shouldn't life catch up to you. TK U MLJ LV NV

DanceswithWargsDanceswithWargsabout 9 years ago

Damn it all, Dreamcloud, you've done it again. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable and entertaining tale.

frazodfrazodabout 9 years ago
Just WOW

Thank you. Don't comment much, but your writing is extraordinary. I was just reading a published mystery book, and your work is better than that.

I am really thrilled that you submit here. Once again, if you decide to publish for money, please let us know so I can support you financially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you

thoroughly enjoyed this one .. you have a new fan !! .. keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Truly unusual and refreshing storyline Most enjoyable I've read in a while.

Thanks for your efforts and skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

Thank you for taking your time to write it. I've tried to write a few myself and know how much time it takes to write a good story. I completely enjoyed it. Looking forward to your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Improbable . . .

but wholly delightful! A great read.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Superb story!

I have become a fan and look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Very enjoyable story. I enjoy a story that comes together despite the trauma that Damon and Rebecca to the great ending for both. They will be protected for life even though from a less that sterling source.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Bottom line.

Five Stars.

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
My GoTo Author does it again!

Once again you write a story that I can totally immerse in. It would never have fit in the flow, but I do wonder what he told Trudy.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago
Welcome Back

I have been going through withdrawal. A nice romantic read. I would, however, have appreciated an update on the fish tank🎣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!!

Well written. Brought a tear(or 2) to my eyes. Written like a Danielle Steele novel. Very nice. Keep up the GREAT work. :-)

markellymarkellyabout 9 years ago
Great Story.

Picked it up and just couldn’t put it down. Perfect in every sense. A damn good read and thank you for posting it.

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

What a wonderful way to spend a rainy Sunday morning. Perfect all the way. 5+ from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous