The Accident...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so amazing tonight," I said to her.

She blushed a little and said, "You look pretty amazing too, with clothes on," her mom looked a little shocked at that comment, but let it go.

She kissed her two cute little boys goodbye.

Her mom said, "Stay out as long as you like, I am staying over and for god's sake have some fun, you deserve it."

The drive to the restaurant and dinner was wonderful, we talked about how fucked up our x's were, her job, and my job, things she liked and things I liked. We each had a glass of wine and soon it was time to go to the movie. It felt like we had been friends forever.

As we walked to the car, she said, "I've wanted to ask you out, since you moved in. It's so nice having someone to talk to."

I took a chance and held her hand. She stiffened for a second and then wrapped her arm around mine and held my hand tight.

I had never been attracted to a woman before, but I was to her and I was pretty sure she felt the same way.

She kept holding my hand as we stood in line and as we bought the tickets and some snacks. Her hand felt so warm and soft.

The movie had been in the theater for a while and so the theater was only half full.

We sat in the back row and settled into our seats.

She started to say something about having never held a woman's hand before when I cut her off.

I kissed her on the lips and said, "Me too, but with you it just feels right, just enjoy it and let's see what happens."

She kissed me back and said, "That's fine with me."

The movie started and we held hands all through the show, at one point, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips for several minutes, "That was just to make sure I wasn't dreaming before."

During the kiss, I used my tongue to explore her mouth and our hands did some exploring in the darkened theater.

Her hands cupped my breasts and slowly massaged my nipples through the thin material of my dress. I put my hand between her legs and felt her up, rubbing her pussy through her jeans and making her softly moan.

All this time, I had totally forgotten about my diaper, until she slipped her hand between my legs and felt the plastic of the diaper.

"I knew it," was all she said.

She whispered in my ear, "tonight when you stood in the doorway, I was sure that I noticed your panties looked a little big on you, and having heard my boys crinkle when they were in diapers that I recognized that sound when we were walking and when we were in line.

"You don't think I'm a weirdo?" I said, afraid of her reaction.

"Not at all, I think you are very sexy and that it is pretty kinky, I can't wait to get your little diapered bottom into bed."

She almost giggled when she said that and she squeezed my pussy, and then held both my hands.

"Until seeing you tonight, I have never wanted to be with a woman, but after being with you, that is all that I want," I said to her and French kissed her again.

"Me too, little one," she whispered.

I was so excited, my new life here was really starting out in a fresh direction.

"Have you used the diaper tonight yet?" she asked.

"No, I was afraid to."

She reached over and put her hand on the front of my diaper and said, "Go ahead, pee for me, I want to feel you doing it."

I tried but nothing came out and then sensing that, she kissed me again, her tongue licking my lips; feeling her tongue on my mouth, I felt my control let go.

"It feels so warm," she said as I relaxed and peed for her, she kept her hand there long after I finished.

The movie ended and we walked holding hands again into the lobby.

She smiled, "I don't have a diaper, so wait for me. I'll be back in a minute."

I watched her sexy ass until she disappeared into the washroom.

We walked back out to her car and kissed again several times before she started the engine.

"Take off your dress, I want to see you in just your diaper," she said.

I pulled the dress up over my head and sat in her car, clad only in a diaper. She pulled the car over to the side of the road and kissed me. She slipped her hand into my wet diaper and put her fingers into me and started working my pussy.

"You are so beautiful, and your little diaper makes you so sexy," she said as her fingers worked their magic in my pussy.

I came in a matter of seconds and then she said, "Lets go to your place."

Pulling into my driveway, I started to pull my dress back on.

"Don't, I want you to stay just as you are."

We almost ran to my door and once through the door we undressed her in a matter of seconds, my lips almost never leaving her mouth.

My hands massaged and caressed every inch of her sexy and eager body.

She knelt down and pulled and sucked on my tits. Next, she undid my diaper, letting the soggy bundle drop to the ground and licked my pussy from the top down to the bottom, turning me around she kissed my ass and ran her tongue from my pussy to my tiny rosebud.

Next, she took my hand and naked we kissed all the way to the bedroom and collapsed into a mass of arms, legs, boobs, and pussies.

Neither of us had been with anyone for so long and that pent-up desire exploded as we kissed and fondled each other for what seemed like hours.

I moved down her body, stopping to suckle her breasts, and then moving down, devoured her sweet and very tasty pussy.

Not to be undone, she swung my little body around and engaged me in a 69.

My fingers explored her ass, gently probing her asshole, while she moaned and screamed.

We both came almost at the same time, and then held each other, kissing and enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies.

After a while, she said she had to go, but we kissed and made love again before she got up.

She saw the stack of diapers on my dresser and smiled.

"Just let me get you ready for bed."

She laid out another diaper and I moved over and she used the wipes on me and sprinkled my pussy with baby powder and did me up.

"Now you're ready for bed baby."

We kissed again and again as we moved to the door.

"What a great night, I can't wait until tomorrow and until we can be together again," she said as she kissed me hard again, standing in the open doorway.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I whispered as I watched her walk across the yard and enter her house, then I closed the door.

What an unexpected few days; new town, new job, new house, new hobby, and most importantly a new girlfriend and lover; who would have known. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke, sliding my fingers into my diaper, I relived the thrill of having Rachel in my arms, kissing her, and knowing that she knew my secret. I made myself cum, lying spread-eagle on my bed thinking about her.

Then the door knocked ...

12