The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," I whispered back as I seated my cock as deep inside as I could go, "I love how much you want me."

We fucked there in front of the kitchen window, not caring if our neighbors saw. She moaned loudly as her ass smacked against my hips.

She leaned back, grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep needy kiss slipping her tongue behind my teeth. My hand slipped up from her hip under her sweater to massage her tit,

"Thia," I moaned, "I'm.. not... gonna..."

"Don't... stop," Agatha moaned back, "Cum inside me!"

I held on for as long as I could, but when her pussy tightened trying to milk me I couldn't hang on any longer. My cock pulsed and twitched, spraying rope after rope of cum into her quivering body. We both stayed like that for a few minutes, lazily humping as we came down from our shared high. My limp cock slipped out of her, spilling some of our mixed juices onto the floor.

Agatha leaned back and kissed my lips again, "You sure know how... to stuff a girl."

"I aim to please," I smiled back.

My hand trailed down her belly to her pussy and slipped a couple fingers inside. I scooped out some of our juices and brought it up for her. She licked my fingers clean like I'd been eating chicken wings. When she was done, she told me to go sit in front of the tv while dinner settled.

The football game had about five minutes left and the Huskers were down by five. Agatha brought over a couple of bowls and we ate the stew as the game finished, Huskers lost, as usual.

"I'll be right back," Agatha said, getting up.

She went back to our bedroom, returning after a few moments with something in her hand behind her back.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

After I nodded she held out a pregnancy test, the plus mark clearly visible. I stared at it for a long time before looking at Thia, her face was solemn and her eyes held a worried look.

"Are...are you...?" I asked, voice cracking slightly.

"About six, maybe seven weeks," she said softly, taking my hand and placing it under her sweater on her belly, "I must've taken the first test too early... I found out a couple of weeks ago..."

Any words Agatha said were covered up by my thoughts, seven weeks ago was that day we made up. A whirlwind of emotions whipped through my mind, I thought about finances. We were reasonably afloat compared to other households, but it was just the two of us and our budget barely had any margins. And what about Agatha's job, would she have to quit and stay home when the baby came? How would we keep the apartment then? As much as my parents and I love each other there was no way in hell they would let us move in with them... not with a baby!

"Red?" Agatha's voice ripped through my thoughts, "I know this a lot to take in... but please stay with me."

I looked up at her, she had tears in her beautiful honey brown eyes, it tore into my heart to see her cry. My hand gave her belly a little squeeze as a worried look crept across my face. Agatha pulled me against her breasts and hugged me tightly.

"I..." I started, but when my brain failed to find the right words my heart did, "I want to stay."

Agatha looked down at me, tears on the cusp of falling.

"I love you... so much," my heart continued as my hand rubbed her belly, "I want to stay and be here for both of you."

Agatha leaned down, kissed my lips and whispered, "Merry Christmas... Daddy."

"Merry Christmas to the both of you too."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug before I got up and stepped over to my coat, pulling out a small black felt box.

"Red?" Agatha asked, hands reaching up to her mouth, "Is... is that...?"

"Agatha Macintyre?" I asked, getting down on bended knee, "Will you marry me?"

Her hands covered her mouth as I opened the small box, showing her the small gold ring with a ruby, her birthstone, at the center. I'd never found the right time to propose. But now that I just learned I was being given another chance to be a father... well if this wasn't the best time, I didn't know what was.

"Yes," Agatha cried, tears finally falling down her cheeks and voice cracking, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

I stood up and we tightly hugged, kissing each other. I slipped the ring onto her finger, it was a perfect fit. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of us, showing off the ring and the pregnancy test and sent it to her friends.

Her phone started buzzing like a hornet nest barely seconds later, but we didn't pay it any attention as we fucked our brains out for the better part of the night and into the wee hours of the morning.

As Agatha and I laid in each other's arms I thought about how our genes were mixing and growing in her womb, creating my... no, our baby.

I didn't know what the future might hold, but not even God could tear me away from Agatha.

12