The Accident Ch. 03

Story Info
The Virus begins to spread.
3.8k words
5
234
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I arrived home and my children greeted me with a barrage of questions; What was happening? Was it permanent? How did it happen? How long would they be like this?

I explained everything, including the accident, the purpose of the experiment, and the results. They were not happy, but try as they might, nobody could pull their attention away from sexual desire for very long. We all talked about how we were horny all the time. During our talk somebody was always squeezing their own tits or touching somebody else but we had to figure this out.

"Mom," began Peter, ""what's going to happen to us?"

I studied him for a moment. A beautiful boys face with thick lustrous hair cascading down a long slender neck to wide, thickly muscled shoulders, big, beautiful bouncy tits with ample, erect nipples and a washboard stomach with a wispy waist and wide hips and a large upturned cock with no visible scrotum There was a beautiful always swollen pussy where they had been. His legs were well muscled and his entire body had become smooth and hairless.

My daughter had morphed into a very tall, slender girl with full hips and a large cock, big bouncy breasts and very full, long hair. Liv was taller than Peter and the difference was striking. She was thin and very feminine with exaggerated male reproductive equipment and he was a very well muscled man with enormously exaggerated female reproductive parts.

Both were beautiful and horny, just as I was.

I was admiring them, admittedly probably lost in lustful thoughts when the front door swung open and in walked Tom, my husband, who stopped in his tracks not even shutting the door.

"What???" he began, not knowing what he was seeing.

"Tom, we need to talk." I said. "Shut the door and come in."

He stood there for a moment, lost in disbelief. Then, slowly, he shut the door but didn't come closer.

"What's happened?" he asked bluntly.

"There was an accident at the lab. I'll give you all the details I can. Come on in and sit down" I began, and he moved toward the sofa as I began to speak. "We have been working on a way to combine the strongest part of the female genome with the strongest parts of the male. We wanted to eliminate the illnesses and conditions that were common in one gender or the other by replacing the genes that led to negative outcomes with the genes from the other gender that were unaffected. For example, reducing or eliminating prostate cancer in men by eliminating the gene sequence responsible for that and replacing it with the appropriate female sequence to fill that void. We have had no success. Until Friday. Friday at the end of the day we noticed that one of our test specimens had genetic sequences that had crossed into the cells and into the mitochondria and begun to replicate. What I think we failed to realize is that this strain seemed to be airborne and we carried it out of the lab with us. It seems to be extremely fast acting, making the changes you see in the kids and myself in little more than 24 hours. What I don't understand is why you don't seem to be affected. Have you experienced any symptoms? Any changes?"

"No, none. But, how could you be so careless and what will happen and is it permanent?" he asked, confused.

"I don't know. I won't know until I get back to the lab and work with the slides." I said, noticing as I spoke that my daughter had pulled out her very big hard cock and began to stroke it. Tom couldn't take his eyes off of it and she noticed. She got up and went to him, letting her breasts fall into his face. They were huge now. Firm and upright, the nipples were the size of a thimble and erect and hard. And, they pointed at at least a 30 degree angle upward.

She put her hand behind his head and he tried to resist, but when her nipple met his mouth, all will was gone. He relented and began to suck her nipple as she pulled him tight against her chest. He was immediately lost and didn't object at all when she took his hand and placed it around her massive cock.

This surprised me, because Tom had always come down as very heterosexual, even homophobic, and touching a cock would have been out of the question. But here he was, stroking his daughter's huge cock while sucking her nipples.

I could control myself no longer. I went to my son and plunged my new, massive cock into his new, well developed, wet and large pussy. My cock, as big as it was, slid in easily. I had never felt the warm, moist environment of a pussy surrounding a hard cock before the past day or so. I could understand why men seemed to be controlled by it.

I started out pushing my newly found cock deeply into his pussy, going deep and firm and then slowly pulling out but it wasn't long before that wasn't enough and I began to slowly speed up until I was power speed fucking him as he moaned and screamed. I felt that new, familiar feeling deep inside me. I was lost. I couldn't stop and I didn't care what was going on around me until I felt my giant cock swelling even more and suddenly the explosive release as the build up of cum erupted into my son's newly developed pussy.

The cum filled him up and ran out around the edges of my cock as I pulled it out. Looking at it, it was not shrinking as was the norm after an orgasm. It wasn't AS hard but it WAS almost as big as it had been hard..

My son turned and took my cock into his hungry mouth and my cock immediately began to stiffen again, but was definitely larger than before. It seemed that every orgasm brought more growth and now I was sporting a 13 inch cock that curved straight up, pointing at the sky.

My daughter suddenly was sucking my son's cock as he sucked mine. She appeared as insatiable as I felt. She took his massive cock to the base the first time her lips hit it and she kept backing off to the head and thrusting to the base every time.

My husband, still unchanged, was standing barely inside the door in disbelief. He couldn't fathom what had happened or what was going on. Neither could he turn his head or leave. He just stood there watching in what looked like horror.

I think before we were finished each of us fucked the other two. I did drift into clinician mode for a little bit; just long enough to notice that as time went by, all of our parts seemed to slow in their growth, but it was gradual. My cock was still bigger than it had been in the morning and my breasts were massive. They were as firm as an 18 year old with a cups might be but these were massive. The same with my daughters.

Both my daughter and I had very large cocks, but nowhere near as huge as the cock sported by my son. It seemed that on women, female parts were accentuated to a greater degree than masculine traits. That is not to say my cock was small. It was nearly double the size of the largest cock I had ever seen prior to Friday. But as big as both mine and my daughters' cocks were, they were dwarfed by Peters.

His cock was nearly big enough that. When erect, he could simply lean forward and suck the tip of his cock between his beautiful large tits. I didn't see how it could fit in any female. Yet, it had fit in both me and my daughter. It had filled us and stretched us but the stretching had been pleasurable and in no way painful.

And then I had my son's enormous cock in my mouth as I fucked my daughter senseless. I furiously plunged my cock deep into her, over and over, never tiring or seeming to get enough as my son's cock rammed my throat, working it's way in, my throat seeming to have the same elasticity of my pussy, until I was taking that monster balls deep.

It had to be reaching the bottom of my esophagus. But it was, again, pleasurable.

Even Olivia's swollen, engorged pussy hugged and stroked every surface of the skin of my cock. Sensations ran throughout my body, emanating from that one spot. She began to spasm as my body tensed, ready to release. It must have been a half gallon of cum that sprayed from her lips.

My son and I both pounced on her and began to lick the semen from her face.

We were spent after what felt like an hour of pure fucking, but when I saw my husband still standing there, his mouth agape, and I looked at the clock to realize it was closer to 4 hours and my husband hadn't moved.

He still had his briefcase in his hand, held at his waist.

Monday morning came and I had to get to the lab so David and I could figure out that happened and how it was released. My biggest problem at the moment was my body. My cock had grown to the point where, flaccid, it hung to my knees and was thicker than my forearm and my tits were so big that I didn't have a single top that I could fit over them.

I ended up doing the best I could. I put on a blue terry cloth dress with tons of elasticity. I cut a slit between my breasts and it fit over them, straining to stay together, but hugging them tightly. But it clung to my slim hips and hung loosely to mid thing, but my cock was hanging out of the bottom. I had nothing to cover it.

Somehow, I was proud of what I had and felt no need to hide it, however. I walked out the door and strutted to my car, my tits bouncing with each step and my cock swaying back and forth in front of me. As I sat in the driver's seat, I felt my cock lay down on the seat and curve over the cushion of the seat, pointing down at the floor.

Feeling this brought my attention to my cock and I lovingly stroked it as if I were petting it before I started my car and then gave my tits a squeeze before heading out to the lab.

It didn't seem to matter where I was or what I was doing, my mind was always on sex. But, the odd thing was, I only seemed interested in those that had been infected. As good was our sex life had been, I looked on my beautiful husband with pity, suddenly feeling like I was somehow a part of something new and superior.

I longed for my son and my daughter, but since I was on my way to the lab my thoughts shifted to David. I wondered what he looked like after the weekend. I wondered how far the changes had gone. I wanted his cock in my pussy.

I walked in and Davids appearance shocked me. He was still David, but a new version of David. He had long flowing blonde hair and a beautiful, feminine face that somehow still resembled his old face yet at the same time didn't. His shoulders were wide and muscular with well defined musculature in his arms. His tits were easily as big as mine and his waist was a scant 19 inches if anything. He swelled out to beautiful massive hips with a cock that had to be at least 18 inches and 5 inches in diameter. It curved upward close to his body so that as he walked it seemed to be rubbing the nipples of his massive tits.

"She has it too." he said.

"Oh, no. How bad is it?" I asked.

"She is not as far along as I am. I just wonder when it is going to stop. I have been changing all weekend." he said, expressing genuine concern.

"My husband was unaffected," I said, "But my children were definitely infected. I have also noticed a definite increase in libido" m I added nonchalantly.

:Daind visibly exhaled. "You too!" he exclaimed. "I thought it was just me. I have been horny all weekend. But it seems every time I am intimate, I have a growth spurt right afterward."

"I hadn't made that connection, but that seems consistent with my experience." I said, and suddenly the implication of what he said hit me. "Oh, you were intimate?" I asked.

"Many times," he replied. "I couldn't stop."

"Again, that jibes with my experience." I finished as I went to the microscope to fire up our work from Friday. What I saw was shocking. Our tissue samples had grown exponentially, and the distinction between male and female was completely gone. All male and all female components were visible in every sample.

We went to the mouse study and the mouse exhibited the same characteristics. All male and all female characteristics were visible but any characteristic that was exclusive to one gender was amplified."

I felt David looking over my shoulder, but more I smelled him. The intoxicating odor of man at the same time as I felt his huge cock press into my back.

I turned to him and my hand went involuntarily to his cock. I touched it gently and he smiled. I looked down, but my gaze only went down a few inches before I saw the tip of his huge cock creeping toward my face. I lowered my face to lick it, all thought of getting any work suddenly gone.

I was surprised at the elasticity in my mouth and my jaws. I spread my mouth wide and took that massive dong into my mouth, feeling it slide into my throat and past, filling me in ways I had never been filled before. I dropped to my knees and as I did I slid that monster deeper and deeper into my gullet, where it bottomed out with my lips at his balls and his cock pressing against the inside of my abdomen and pushing it out several inches.

He began to pump his cock down my throat over and over and I couldn't help but gag as it went past my throat. A little vomit came up at first, but there wasn't much to come up since I had been fucking and not eating all weekend. I took him over and over and when I felt his cock swell, it was massive and I knew a big load was coming.

But, I was not ready for what came. There must have been two gallons of cum that came out in several massive squirts filling my stomach, my esophagus, my mouth, and finally running down my face. Then without losing a beat, he took it out of my mouth and placed it against my swollen vagina and thrust it in. As it plunged into me, it caused a bulge in my stomach and finally right at the base of my ribcage.

Over and over he fucked me. He came and never stopped fucking. He came again and still no pause. Cum was leaking, no, more like running, out of my vagina and pooling on the floor. I was sliding on his cum on the floor and as I slid, he crawled to keep up with me like he was chasing me across the floor.

My cock was aching to fuck and I finally just pushed him off and thrust my cock into his pussy and began to fuck. It was indescribable and I couldn't have stopped had I tried. I just kept pumping until I tightened up and exploded into him with such force that it drove him off me.

We finally took a break and lay there panting, but were only lying there for less than five minutes when we started to get hard again. But, now my thoughts began to drift to my kids alone at home with my husband, who I could barely muster a concern about.

I left my cock hanging out of my dress and left my tits exposed, bouncing as I walked and got into my car to head home. I drove much too fast, but I couldn't wait to see them. And then it happened.

Red lights flashing in my rear view mirror.

A police office topped his head with his drill sergeant style hat as he approached my driver's door. I rolled my window down as he approached my window and spoke.

"Ma'am. I clocked you at......" he stopped there. He saw me, massive tits out, nipples the size of a full thumb pointing almost directly upward, my cock, nearly 6 inches in diameter curving up and nesting between my tits scant inches from my lips.

"I'm sorry officer. I had to get home. My kids are alone and they need me." I said apologetically.

"What the....?" he began, getting closer to the window to look in.

"License and registration please." he said matter-of-factly.

I reached into the glove compartment and handed him the documents and he told me to stay still and he went to his car. He was gone for several minutes when I saw him returning.

He opened my door.

"Ma'am. Step out of the car, please." he said in a commanding voice.

"Please" I began. "I need to get home. Can't you see I am in trouble. We had an accident at work."

"Please, ma'am" he said, gesturing for me to exit my car. I did as he said, as difficult as it was to guide my erect magnificent cock through the door while still allowing myself room to exit. But, I did manage, and as soon as I was standing outside my car the officer grabbed my arm and spun me so I was facing my car and pushed me forward so I had to catch myself on the roof of the car with my hands.

"Spread them!" he demanded, kicking the insides of my feet with his to push them apart. He began to search me, as unnecessary as it was. A short skirt with no underwear and no top was all I had on. But, he searched me very well Making sure I had no weapons or contraband hidden on the underside of my tits or cock or between the cheeks of my ass.

But, rather than being angry at this invasion, I was turned on by it. I got harder as his hands explored me and the more he did, the more excited he seemed to get until eventually he was feeling my up on the side of the road.

"Come to my squad car!" he demanded as he slapped his handcuffs on me. I didn't resist and followed him willingly to his car where he threw me brusquely into the back seat. As he went to climb in, his face rubbed against my cock, which was filling up a large portion of the free space in the back seat.

He wrapped his arms around it and began to lick the area underneath and behind my head, stimulating me incredibly. I took his head and pulled him close, and he began to explore my cock with his tongue until he found a hole he could put his tongue into at the end of my cock. He sucked the tip of my cock as if her were licking a pussy and, truth be told, it felt much as if he was.

I noticed a change in his demeanor, though. He was becoming more heated in his passion, but just as noticeably his features, although still the same, seemed to be softening a bit. It seemed as if in our short time together, he hair had grown and his beard had thinned. I chalked it up to delusion at the time, but looking back it was no delusion.

The virus was very contagious and spread almost immediately and began it's effects instantaneously. Very few were immune. We later found out that those who were infected had an immediate connection with all those others who were infected. Those who were immune suffered no effects whatsoever, but they were seen by those infected as somehow inferior and were viewed with disdain as I was about to find out when I got home.

I walked in the house and my son and daughter were on the floor, my daughter's cock pounding in and out of my son's pussy. They were both beautiful. There had been more changes. My son looked softer, with longer hair and more feminine features, while still looking like himself. His breasts had grown more and were firm and upright and bouncing with every thrust of my daughter's massive cock. His cock, which was the biggest cock I had ever seen at probably 2 feet long, was flapping back and forth in unison with their body movements.

I went past them to my room to remove my clothes and my husband was in there. I walked past him without a word. He was still that uninteresting mono-sexed man he had been earlier. It was the first time that I actually had this thought. 'Your kind will be extinct soon enough.'

My son and daughter had been out and when I joined in their tryst, I could sense that they had had encounters outside the house. Whatever else was happening, I knew that we were driven to spread our seed. Not our reproductive seed, but our genetic seed. I somehow knew I had infected that cop and he would go on to spread it to other people just as my son and daughter had spread it to others.

Our further study revealed the following:

Lab report: 8/15

Cellular studies: Genetic material caused nearly immediate and total profusion of host genetic material. Subsequent cellular reproduction was accelerated. Within seconds, host genetic material underwent mitosis resulting in genetic sequences bearing altered genetic material and within minutes cellular changes we apparent.

Ten minutes resulted in a cellular sample completely conformed to sample genetic material.

12