The Accident Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an ass." She playfully smacked me on the chest. "Trust me, it was not on the table back then, and honestly would have not been on the table now if some shit hadn't happened at school."

"Like what?"

"The first thing that made this possible was learning that I liked being watched when my roommate came home early from a date and caught me masturbating. It worked out because she ended up liking to watch, and we masturbated together a couple of times a week for the rest of the year."

"That's kid of hot." I could feel myself starting to get hard again, but I just ignored it. "What else?"

"I've just had a string of bad relationships. One was actually with the roommate from my freshmen year."

"Since when did you like girls?"

She gave me a smirk. "Let's just say that you aren't the only one that has gone down on Samantha Meyers in this family."

"Samantha, really?"

"Yep, we fooled around off and on for most of high school. Any time we were both not dating anyone and needed an itch scratched, if you know what I mean. If it makes you feel good, she said you have a tongue almost as talented as mine."

She smiled when she looked down and saw that I was clearly rock hard. "You sure you don't want me to do something about that?"

"Little Patrick is begging for Big Patrick to say yes, but I really want to wait until I can take care of you. I don't want to be one of those assholes that always receives and never gives."

"I know from Laurie and Sam both that that is not the case." Her lips met mine as we shared a long, passionate kiss. My heart began to pound in my chest as our tongues began to dance together. I was powerless as her hand began to rub over my rock hard cock, still trapped within the mesh of my athletic shorts.

"So, how did you end up dating your roommate?"

"We got along really well as freshmen, so we got an apartment together our sophomore year. One night we were both drunk and one thing led to another, and we had sex. After that, we became a couple, until the bitch had a threesome with two of the guys that lived across the hall."

"Ouch!" I couldn't help, but chuckle. "Knowing you, you didn't get mad, you got even."

"Oh yeah. I didn't let her know that I had found out until the next weekend, by fucking her brother, who was visiting for the weekend."

"You're a cold-hearted bitch," I said, earning me another smack. "Sorry, but that was cold as hell. What else aren't you telling me?"

"I was dating a guy named Doug last year that I thought we were getting pretty serious. Like I was going to bring him home for Thanksgiving, but it turned out he was cheating on me. It wasn't a one time thing, either. He was fucking girls all over campus."

"It's just been a string of one-night stands and short relationships that ended bad since then, so I've just given up on relationships. Look at me rambling on, and you're just listening. Tell me again how you aren't taken?"

"I... I guess I'm just too awkward and shy. Maybe it's because I don't have a good wingman like I did in high school."

"I was a damn fine wingman," she said, chuckling.

"The best." I pulled her in tight and whispered into her ear. "I hope you don't mind if I don't let you do it again."

"Really? So you suddenly think you can do it all by yourself?"

"No, I don't think I ever want a wingman again." Our lips met in a gentle kiss. "I love you, Jules, and I think that it's more than as just a cousin."

"I love you too."

"I think we should have a sleepover, like we did when we were kids."

"Alright, but I'll warn you, I sleep in the nude."

"I definitely want to have a sleep-over now," I said, making her laugh. I smiled as she climbed out of bed and made a show out of stripping out of her clothes. She first pulled her hoodie over her head, revealing a Ramones t-shirt below. "The Ramones are a long way off from Justin Beiber."

"Yeah, well, my taste in music improved once I got into college. Turns out that the world has far to offer than the stuff that they play on the radio."

"I'm pretty sure I tried to tell you that in high school, and you threatened to through my phone out the window if I played any more of that depressing music from Seattle."

"Well I'm sorry for that Paddy, because you were right. Now hush up, or I'll put my sweatshirt back on and go home." When I didn't say another word, she gave me a wicked grin and began to unfasten her jeans. Turning away from me, she slowly began to pull them down over her hips, revealing just the first glimpse of black lace. "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" She teased.

"Yes, please."

"That's better." She began to sway back and forth to a song that only she could hear as she lowered her jeans further and further until I could see her black boy shorts. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am? I think I would prefer mistress, but I'll take what I can get." She bent at the waist, letting me take in the glorious sight of her panty clad ass. How had I never noticed the beautiful girl, who I had had thousands of sleepovers with in the past, was right in front of me. "Mom and I went shopping yesterday and I bought these just in case something happened next time I saw you. I got two other sets that you'll also get to see if you're a good boy. Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Yeah, I would definitely prefer mistress, but we'll worry about that when you're better." She finished sliding her jeans off and stood and turned towards me, still grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and began to once again sway to the music in her head as she pulled it higher and higher, first revealing her flat stomach and the start of the swell of her breasts. "I'm not sure that you deserve to see the rest of my beautiful body, Paddy. You told me that I wasn't allowed to play with you. What's the point in getting you all excited if you aren't going to allow me to play?"

"Jules, I want to play...it's just that--"

"Shhh." She put her finger over my lips to silence me. "I know how we can play even with your hands still being in those horrible casts. Would you like that?"

"How?"

"Lower your bed all the way down and get on your back." A huge grin come onto my face, because I had a pretty good idea exactly what she had in mind. I did what she said while watching her panties drop to the floor out of the corner of my eyes. "I hope you're as good at eating pussy as Sam said you are."

"I've never done it without using my hands, so please don't hold that against me."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, baby." She climbed up onto the bed and straddled my head, and I swear that I heard angels sing when I looked up at feminine perfection. The color reminded me of the pink calla lilies that my mother planted in her garden each year. Her lips were long and perfect and covered with just the slightest hint of her dew from her excitement. "How does it look?"

"Beautiful."

"Ready for a taste?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She lowered self down until she was just out of reach. I tried to lift my head to reach, but she just slid forward. "What are you doing?"

"You don't think I'm just going to give it to you that easy, do you? Do you think I'm some sort of slut, Paddy? That I give up this pretty pink pussy to just anybody?"

"I know that teasing gets you off, Jules. But sit down here, and I'll show you something else that will get you off."

"Those are big words for a man that might as well be tied up. I mean, I can do anything I want to you and there's not a fucking thing you could do about it. I could make you cum over and over until it hurts, all while my little kitty is just out of the reach of your tongue."

Not really feeling like playing her game, I brought by elbows back and knocked her off balance until she had no choice but to sit down on my chest. Craning my neck forward I ran my tongue forward getting my first taste of her nectar straight from the source. I thought nothing could have been more amazing than licking the cream from her fingers just days before, but I was so wrong. Then she moaned, and my life became about nothing other than pleasing the woman now sitting inches from my face.

"You're going to pay for that, Paddy. I'm thinking you make me cum three or four times tonight, and I might consider us even."

"Challenge accepted. Now lean back here, so I can get to work."

"Work?"

"You know, it's perfectly okay for a man to enjoy his work. Now put that perfect pussy on my face, so I can make you scream."

"You really think you can make me scream," she teased.

"I'm sure as hell going to try, and if not tonight than once I can use my fingers you will."

"You seem quite sure of yourself, Paddy." I was done with her teasing and instead slowly traced the rim of her entrance, making her squirm. I did this several times until she began to giggle and pulled away. "That tickles!"

"That's what you get for teasing me." She lowered herself back down, and I kissed the inside of her thigh, moving closer of closer to the source of my desire. Just before my lips were to reach hers, I pulled away and began to kiss up the other side, making her groan in frustration.

"Don't you fucking dare--" Her words turned to a whimper as I caressed her delicate folds. Her taste was sweet honey mixed with something that is one hundred percent Jules, I was hooked in an instant. It was like a drug that I could not get enough of, so I slid my tongue deep inside to drink her in. She began to move her hips gently, trying to guide me towards her love button, but I wasn't finished with teasing her the way that she teased me before.

"Sam didn't know what she was talking about, you suck at eating pussy." I softly ran the tip of my tongue across her nub, making her shiver, before licking my way up and biting the cheek of her ass to know that I was completely in control of the situation. "You motherfucker!"

"Actually, I think I'm much closer to being a cousin fucker, but you better stop insulting me if you want this to go any further."

"Don't kid yourself, Paddy. I am the one fully in control of this situation." That was when she sat down on my face, her thick curves keeping me from drawing in a breath. "If you want to take another breath, you better start licking my clit like it's a fucking ice cream cone."

Never one to let a lady down, I began to run my tongue across her bud in long strokes that must have been what she was looking for, because I would feel her finally release my hardness from its athletic short cage. Leaning down, she began to lick me from base to crown, matching my pace. It felt amazing, but it was not going to be enough to make me cum, so instead I focused on getting her off.

Switching techniques, I went from long gentle licks to flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue as fast as I could, and I was surprised when that set her off like a rocket. I tried to keep going, but she pulled away and rolled off of me. "Too sensitive. Holy shit, Sam was not kidding, you know what you are doing. I've never had a man take the time to tease me like that before and...holy shit!"

"I'm glad you approve."

"Approve? That was fucking amazing, and I can't wait until you get those fucking casts off. Now I think it might be your turn for a special treat. Oh and Paddy, don't worry about telling me when you're about to cum. I swallow."

"You might want to take that shirt off just in case, I'd hate to get cum all over a Ramones t-shirt."

"Uh huh, you just want to see what I've got under the shirt." I gave her a Cheshire Cat grin and watched as she pulled the shirt over her head, revealing a beautiful black and red lace bra that I knew contained the most amazing set of breasts on planet Earth. "Do you like?"

"Very much. Can I see what's under it?"

"What is it with men and boobs?"

"I can't help myself when they're as perfect as yours."

"Ah, you know how to say the sweetest things." She reached behind her back and unhooked the sexy garment and teased me as she slid it over her shoulders before eventually letting it fall to the bed. "Now I'm going to rock...your...world!"

"Did you really just say--" I could not finish the sentence as my mind went absolutely blank for a moment. Looking down, I saw that her nose was pressed against my pubic hair and her brown eyes were staring up at with a playful twinkle in them. "How the fuck did you just do that?"

She slid her mouth off of my dick and smiled at me playfully. "I don't have a gag reflex. I really want to do that again, but not until you do a little grooming. You've got a fucking jungle going on down here."

"Yeah, not having the use of my hands has really limited my ability to trim things up. Don't worry, as soon as I can, I'll make everything neat and tidy."

"You better." Before I could respond she licked me along the bottom of my shaft before lightly flicking her tongue on that sensitive spot on the bottom of the head making me sigh with that delight. "I think somebody likes that."

"What are you talking about, it's terrible. Do it again." She giggled before taking things to a whole different level by circling the head agonizingly slow again and again. It was heaven and hell all at the same time. Tired of toying with me, she sucked in half of my length and began to bob up and down, making my toes curl. Carefully, she cupped my balls and massaged them in a way no woman ever had before, which had my on the verge of cumming. Somehow sensing it, she pulled down on my sack and the urge disappeared.

"Ah ah ah, Paddy. You get to cum when I want you to and not a moment before, but a little of begging might help that happen a little faster."

"I think I'm happy to lay here and let you keep playing."

"Are you now?" She began to stroke me, twisting her wrist every few passes, and I just sighed and laid my head back and just enjoyed her making me feel good. She returned to caressing my balls, and again I found myself getting close to blowing my load when she pulled her hands off of me. "Ready to beg yet?"

"No."

"No? Really?" She began to smack my erection between her hands hard enough that it was nearly painful. "You know I can make this very unpleasant for you, Paddy? Literally have your most sensitive parts right here in the palm of my hands. Maybe I should make you beg me not to hurt you instead of making you beg me to let you cum."

"You could do that, but I could just as easily never do anything for you again."

"Oh, he has bite. Well, So do I, Paddy." She softly scraped her teeth down the length of my shaft, making me whence. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, Patrick. You can beg me to make you cum, or you can beg me not to hurt you. Which will it be?"

"Please make me cum, Jules."

"Jules?"

"Please make me cum, mistress."

"I like the way that sounds, but you're not really begging." Half of my dick disappeared into her mouth, making, and I let out a moan. My eyes rolled back into my head and any work that I tried to say came out as gibberish. She somehow knew my body better than I ever possibly could and squeezed the bottom of my shaft, and the urge to cum was gone instantly. "Beg me right now, or you aren't going to like what comes next."

"I'm begging you, mistress. Please make me cum and I will be you forever."

"Forever?"

"Yes, mistress."

I thought my very soul was going to leave my body as she used her hands and mouth to worship every inch of me. I could feel her beautiful brown eyes gazing up at me, but no matter my level of desire, I could not open mine to meet them. I had never felt so much pleasure in all of my days, and somehow she continued to make it grow until I came with more intensity than I ever knew possible.

"Holy shit, that was a lot of cum." She turned towards me with a smile on her face and part of my load dripping down her chin and onto her tits. "I've never been with anyone that shot more than I could swallow."

"I've never had a blow job anything like that before, Jules. You are fucking amazing, even if you can be a bit over the top with the control thing sometimes."

"I can stop if you don't like it."

I could tell by the look on her face that I had hurt her, which was the last thing I would ever want to do. "I guess it's just that, I don't quite get it. I've never been with someone that did that kind of thing."

"I don't really get it either at first, to be honest. I had a friend with benefits for a while at school that liked to be submissive., and I found out that I liked to be dominant sometimes. Seriously, if you don't like it, I can stop."

"I think I can handle it sometimes if it makes you happy." She leaned down and gave me a kiss and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my cum mixed with the cherry of her lip gloss, which I didn't find unpleasant.

"You know most guys won't kiss a girl after they swallowed a fat warm load of cum," she whispered. "I think you might be a bit of a closet freak, Patrick."

"No, I just like kissing you enough to not worry about it. I mean, I must taste like pussy, and you're still kissing me."

"True, but I like the way that pussy tastes. Do you like the way that cum tastes, Paddy?"

"I can tolerate the way that my cum tastes if I get to kiss you after you've given me a mind-bending blowjob."

"I like the way that sounds. I have one question, did you mean what you said about forever? I understand if you were just saying it as a part of our little game."

"I meant it, but you should have known that long before now. You had me forever even if we had never started fooling around, but I guess this is just a different kind of forever."

"You have no idea how awesome that makes me feel. I love you, Paddy."

"I love you, too."

She went and got a warm cloth to clean me up before crawling back up into bed with me. I wrapped her up in my arms the best that I could, and we were soon both dead asleep. When I finally woke up, the sun was peaking in through the window and I could hear the front door opening. Mom tried to sneak past and up the stairs, but I cleared my throat, and she stopped and stuck her head into the room.

"You two look nice and cozy," she said, with a warm smile.

"So, you and Uncle Roger?"

"Damn it, she told you! I never wanted you to find out, Patrick. You must think that I'm the worst person ever."

"Mom, I just got the most amazing blow job ever from my cousin last night. Who the fuck am I to judge you, as long as you're happy."

"Sorry, Aunt Meg," Jules said from beside me. "I figured he'd wonder why you didn't come home last night."

"It's alright. I guess it doesn't hurt for him to know that he comes from a fucked up family, and he's not just some degenerate."

"So this is one of those secrets in your past you were talking about," I asked.

"Well, not necessarily, but it's a secret nonetheless."

"Inquiring minds want to know, Mom, does Uncle Roger get to do like the reverse Eiffel Tower, or is it strictly one on one."

Her face turned beat red before she finally was able to blurt out, "That's none of your business, young man. Who wants breakfast?"

She was out of the room in a shot, leaving Jules and me cracking up laughing. I know most kids would be grossed about learning anything about their parent's sex life, but I was just happy that Mom was happy. It also sounded like Uncle Roger had nothing to complain about with his sex life.

"I can't believe you asked her that." Jules slapped me on the shoulder. "I also can't believe how she reacted."

"Yeah, our moms are having threesomes with your dad. Here I thought he was kind of a boring guy sitting in his den building those model cars and smoking cigars."

"Well, he is, but he's also a lucky guy for getting to bang two hot milfs on the regular. Well, that and being a dairy farmer, he's up to his eyeballs in teets."