The Accidental Photograph

Story Info
Partner receives surprise photo. What next?
2k words
4.48
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on an actual event. How much is true? You decide.

It all began when my female partner Nicola and I, needed some landscaping done to our garden.

We quickly agreed that neither of us were equipped to do the job ourselves and so we looked for some local businesses and individuals, who specialised in the task.

But first, excuse my rudeness. My name is Peter and I have lived with Nicola for eight years. We have a kind of open relationship as we are both bisexual and we have both taken advantage of that openness in the past.

I am 44 years old, Nicola is 40. Not surprisingly, the older one gets, the less opportunities present themselves for a bit of cock fun, unless it's the really seedy variety.

I am 6 foot tall, only a couple of inches more than Nicola. I have short brown hair, blue eyes and quite a fit body for one who doesn't hit the gym. I do have a rather nice 8" cock, that satisfies Nicola but not enough guys get to see.

Nicola is pretty, short black hair, hazel eyes and 38d tits but I doubt you guys are interested in her!

We had been checking social media and one guy was getting a lot of praise for his previous work. Mike Black was his name and it was Nicola who phoned him for a visit and a quote.

He said he had time that evening to pop over and have a look. Nicola said that 6pm was fine, as it would still be light.

Nicola prepared for the visit by wearing a pink vest top, which gave a good view of her lovely tits.

"You hoping he drops his price because your tits are out?" I laughed but semi-jokingly. I knew what she could be like.

He turned up bang on time, which is important to me. He was around ages with myself, with tousy black hair and brown eyes. His job meant he was naturally muscly and slim. He also had what looked like a natural tan from working outdoors.

God, he was gorgeous and i tried to disguise my hard-on by holding a newspaper in front of me.

He could charge what he liked and I would happily have paid, just to have his sexy body around the place.

He spent a while looking over the area and taking some measurements for specifics.

One thing pleased me, he wasn't distracted by Nicola's tits, no matter how hard she projected them to him.

After all that and a quick play with his calculator, his quote was quite reasonable for what we needed done at the back.

"I'll buy the necessary material and invoice you, all above board."

Mike was most impressive and I started to fantasise about him and had to snap out of it quick.

He agreed to start three days later, on the Monday morning, at 9am sharp. As he left that evening, I watched his ass swing and I so wanted him.

That evening, we were just watching television, some silly soap Nicola loved. We were cuddled up on the couch, nice and cosy, when Nicola's phone buzzed, a text coming through.

Nicola was surprised at the sender.

"It's that Mike Black, text just says 'glad to hear it'. Nothing else"

"Must just have sent it to wrong number, it happens." I answered coolly.

Her phone buzzed again.

"Look, it's that Mike again, he's just sent a kiss." Nicola sounded annoyed.

"Well call him then, tell him he's mixed up his numbers." I suggested.

Then a third text came through that changed everything.

Another kiss but with an attachment.

Nicola hesitated before opening it.

"Oh my God, I knew it." Nicola gasped.

Filling the screen was a lovely cock, hard and with a big purple head.

My eyes widened and I felt myself hardening.

"Wow! That's some specimen. " was all I could say.

"Peter, you need to call the guy, tell him to stop sending texts to me." Nicola was upset, so I resisted the temptation to ask her if I could ask him for a date.

I was about to call his number from my phone, when Nicola's phone rang.

We both froze, unsure whether to answer, after a couple of rings I grabbed the phone and simply said "hello."

There was a brief moment of silence and the call was hung up.

"That guy is a weirdo, Peter." Nicola was the queen of understatement.

"I'll admit it's a strange way to treat a new customer."

I tried to laugh it off but that image of his cock was firmly lodged in my mind.

"I'm not sure we can trust him to do our landscaping after this." Nicola went on, with a bee in her bonnet.

"I don't see the problem babe, unless he starts carving penis shapes out of the bushes." I joked.

"Oh, it's easy for you. You aren't the one getting cock pics sent to their phone." She raged.

"Remember to forward that one to me." I teased and had to duck as she threw a cup at me.

I tried placating her with what seemed common sense.

"I'm the one here when he turns up on Monday, if he turns up. You'll be off to work and i'm working from home."

Nicola calmed down a little and even found a way to joke.

"I'm going to text him to tell him to send all future dick pics to you."

It took me all my time not to tell her to carry on.

There were no further calls, texts or pics from Mike that night and it kind of reinforced my earlier thought that they were sent in error.

The next morning though, one text did arrive from Mike.

This one was a profuse apology. He insisted that he had fallen asleep lying on his phone and that had been responsible for all calls and texts.

"Not very convincing but at least he's apologised." I commented.

"What's not convincing?" Nicola asked naively.

"I've fallen asleep lying on my phone before but I don't think it likely that the phone chose an attachment for a text and sent to a number. Unless the computers have taken over." I Shook my head.

"Anyway, it's done and he'll

be here tomorrow."

The next day, Nicola left for work a few minutes early. I think she was nervous of bumping into Mike.

Bang on 9am, Mike was at the door and he clearly looked nervous.

Before entering, he made a statement.

"I'm so sorry about the other night. I promise I didn't mean to text your wife."

"Nicola isn't my wife but don't pretend that the phone was responsible for sending her a cock pic.......your pic?"

"Okay, I admit I was sending those texts to someone else and I accidentally tagged Nicola in because she'd been my last contact that day." He sounded contrite.

"Fair enough, I can believe that but what about the call?" I queried.

"I was phoning to apologise but when you answered, I chickened out, I'm sorry."

I started to laugh, to lighten the mood and had to ask one question.

"Was the intended recipient happy at what she received?"

"It wasn't a 'she' but yes, he liked it." Mike said quietly.

My heart skipped a beat. Mike was gay or bi at the very least. Maybe my dreams would come true.

"Is it serious?" I asked sensitively.

Mike perked up.

"No, just some fun, he's at the other end of the country. I'm between boyfriends at the moment."

Now was the time to play my hand.

"Oh, I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend. I saw your pic, it was beautiful."

Mike's face reddened a little but he didn't push away my praise. I continued my advance.

"In fact it turned me on so much, I asked Nicola to forward it."

She had done as I asked later on. She said it was in case he denied any of it.

I showed Mike the pic now on my phone.

"God, it is so suckable."

Mike stood there looking awkward, unsure of what to say or do but my eyes were on the tent developing in his overalls.

I knew it was now or never, so I stood in front of him and took his right hand and closed the door before leading him to our guest room with it's double bed.

He was not sure what was happening but relaxed a little when I started undoing the buttons of his overalls. He was topless beneath, just more golden tanned skin and I sucked at each of his nipples in turn.

Mike now got into the action. His arms went round me and his hands started to squeeze my buttocks.

He then pushed me forcefully onto the bed and completed the removal of his work attire. He stood in his CK briefs, with the tip of his cock peeking out the top.

I now had my shirt off and was starting on my pants, when Mike advanced, his cock level with my face.

"You wanted it, you suck it." He ordered me and I happily obliged.

I licked his purple helmet, getting my tongue underneath, which made him groan with pleasure. I started to lick the length as my hands grabbed his arse, creating a gap for my finger.

I nibbled on his tight balls and kissed his shaft again, finally wrapping my lips round the head and proceeded to suck his gorgeous snake.

I wanted this hunk to fuck me senseless, so slowed my sucking action.

I looked at him and asked

"How long will this job take?" I asked whilst my tongue lapped at his purple head.

"Two to three weeks. Why?" he enquired.

"Make it four." I said as I massaged his balls.

Mike sighed. "It will cost you."

"You'll be worth every penny." As I continued to suck on him.

"I want to see you swallow my load now, so suck harder, my little slut."

His dirty talk to me, turned me on so much and I wanted to be his cum slut for the next month.

I sucked down on his length, using my old deepthroating skill I hadn't used in a while.

His deep groans just made me more horny and I knew he would cum when his legs started to twitch. I just kept going, faster and faster, until he let out a roar and shot his hefty load down my throat.

I didn't get to taste much, so as he withdrew I licked the remaing cum from his cock.

"You look like the cat that's got the cream."

"No, I'm the slut that's got it." and I licked my lips.

"I'd better go and clean up. I've got a Zoom call in ten minutes." I let him know.

"Well, I better get some work done before lunch." Mike laughed.

"What do you fancy for lunch?" I asked, seriously but before I could tell him what I had, he replied.

"Your ass, slut." Mike growled.

I went all weak at the knees, at the thought of him fucking me.

I went for a quick shower for my meeting and was glad it only lasted twenty minutes.

I decided to pretty myself up for my fucking.

Nicola had a pair of black satin panties that were too big for her and I put on a brand new pair of her hold-ups. I also applied some lipstick. I wanted Mike to fuck me so hard.

I called into the garden to say lunch was ready and laid spreadeagled on the couch, waiting for him to enter.

"I wasn't sure if you thought I was joking or not. I'm glad you took me seriously."

"If there's any taking, it's you with my ass big boy." I answered in a slutty tone.

Mike took me that day and most other days of the next four weeks.

I was so glad he had sent that accidental photograph.