The Accumulator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie spent another hour or so researching Orgone, but was unable to find much other than it was something the Doctor said occurred naturally in the atmosphere, which promoted health and well-being. But most of her research disputed it -- indeed, they went as far to say Reich was a fraud and there was no such thing as Orgone, yet alone the ability to concentrate it.

She sat back in the quiet of the library and thought about it. Why had Stanley Greenhough invested so much money to buy an Accumulator, if there was doubt about it? Clearly he believed the stories of what it could do, but he did not strike Millie as a person obsessed with health. He was neat and tidy and ordered in his way, but she'd never seen him trying to keep fit and he'd never mentioned well-being before, so she doubted it was for that. No, it was for some other purpose.

Her eyes fell on the final newspaper cutting before her, extracted from the New York Times a year earlier. It was titled 'The Strange Machines of Wilhelm Reich' and went on to say: '...most of the men who purchased Doctor Reich's Accumulators admit they hope to harness sexual energy, rather than any other natural force. In that regard, these machines should be considered dangerous as, if they work, they encourage men to be sexual predators, and entice unwitting young ladies into lives of depraved promiscuity.'

Suddenly, Millie clearly understood Stanley's reason for buying such an extravagant device. Everything made sense: his persistence in calling on her, the construction of a bench seat in the device to replace the single chair, and, just yesterday, the peculiar expression on his face as he urged her to step inside it. Stanley Greenhough wanted to have his way with her, and was prepared to spend big money to do so.

Millie felt a familiar flush seep through her lower body, and she glanced furtively around the library to see if anyone had noticed. But there was only Mrs Robinson there, her glasses glinting in the overhead lights, and the girl knew if she stripped stark naked the old woman wouldn't see her -- and so she leaned back in her chair and luxuriated in the sensation, thinking of how she could use Stanley's plot to her advantage.

*

At precisely seven the following Saturday Stanley Greenhough stood on his neighbour's step, clasping a bunch of flowers and a small box of chocolates. He paused a moment to gather courage before ringing the doorbell. After a minute or two there was the sound of the key turning and the door was flung open to reveal the formidable bulk of Maude Brown.

"Oh, it's you, Stanley," she observed. The tone of her voice suggested a rodent would have been more welcome.

Stanley removed his hat and thrust the flowers towards her. "Good evening, Mrs. Brown. I'm here to escort Millicent to dinner, but these are for you." He regarded her briefly, noting the floral dress he'd never seen before, and a new hair style. He thought she looked like a badly stuffed sofa but kept the image to himself. "And might I say you look very alluring tonight, if you don't mind me saying so."

Maude took the flowers in some astonishment, as it was the longest sentence she had heard him utter. She was in a good mood, as Roger Smith was due to call not long after her daughter left and she was looking forward to some vigourous fucking.

"Well, that's very civil of you, young Stanley," she said. Perhaps there was more to him than she had supposed. "Millicent will be down directly -- and I expect you to look after her."

"I will. Um -- do you want her home by any particular time?"

"I have a guest calling on me, but I will be free by ten. Make sure my daughter is here by then. Do you have a car?"

"I do."

"Very well." She turned at the sound of footsteps on the stairs. "Ah, here she is, although I must say I don't approve of her dress.'

Millie appeared a moment later. The long, constraining dresses she normally favoured had given way to a tailored skirt in olive green flaring enticingly from the tiny waist to just above her knees. Her legs were every bit as amazing as he had imagined, with trim calves of exactly the right shape, sweeping down to slim ankles housed in a pair of high heels in the same shade of green. The skirt swirled about her knees as she walked and Stanley could even see glimpses of the satin skin of her thighs, so long dreamed about.

But there was more, for she wore a tailored jacket pinched at the waist. It was short-sleeved, with a wide collar of white, revealing not only her arms but the graceful column of her neck upon which was perched that perfect little head. She'd trimmed her hair too, and it curled softly about her ears, set off by a little green beret pulled jauntily over one ear.

For a moment Stanley stood speechless at the sight of this stunning young woman, his heart racing. He'd wanted to possess her before, but now it was imperative. Even the sight of her caused his cock to stir in his pants, and he could only imagine how hard it would grow if only he could uncover more of her.

"Good evening, Stanley," she said. Was it his imagination or did her voice sound different too? Perhaps a shade lower and even more enticing, if it were possible.

"Millie." His mouth was dry and he licked his lips and swallowed quickly. "Millie -- you look...amazing. I love the new dress." He could see Maude Brown glowering at him, but he didn't care. "And your hair, too. It is altogether beguiling."

Millie smiled demurely. What he couldn't see was the new underwear she had bought, moving sensuously over her privates. Even its silky caress made her feel special, and gave a heightened awareness of her body.

He escorted her down to the car, fussing as she climbed into the front seat. It afforded him a brief glimpse of one thigh well above the knee, and he felt the pressure in his trousers increase. He started the engine and glanced again at the delectable young thing beside him, praying silently the evening would go as he hoped.

"I have been a little naughty, Stanley," she announced, "being as it is our first time out together. Mother doesn't know but I brought a little something to celebrate...do you think we could stop at your house first?"

"You mean now? I've booked our restaurant for seven thirty and we would be late."

"I'm sure the silly old restaurant can wait just a bit," she pouted. "Don't you want to have a little drink with me?" She glanced back at the house, seeing her mother on the verandah watching them. "But don't turn directly into your house -- go around the block and come from the other way."

Stanley swung the wheel of the car over and they shot around the corner as if rocket propelled. He drew up outside his garage with a squeal of brakes and he hurried around to help the girl from her seat.

"I have a little surprise too, Millie," he said. "Would you allow me to blindfold you?"

He led her carefully into the garage and untied the handkerchief from her eyes. Millie gasped softly: the clutter and mess of his workshop was gone and it was filled with flowers, each bunch seemingly larger than the first. Even the lighting had been subdued, and a strip of carpet led to the open door of the Accumulator.

He hurried away to fetch two glasses and Millie took the opportunity to check her lipstick and hair. Her heart was hammering in her chest: thump, thump, thump, and there were butterflies in her stomach. She hoped tonight she was to lose her virginity, but was not sure if she would like it, or even if Stanley was capable. She remembered the dire warnings of her mother too, who preached that being alone with a man would lead to ruination; and of Nancy Philpott's advice against allowing a man's emissions into her body. For a few seconds her resolve waivered -- perhaps it was not the right time. Perhaps she should get to know Stanley better, or even find someone who was more experienced.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Stanley clutching two champagne flutes. His face was flustered and her heart sank further. He didn't look like a man who would lead her on this adventure, and she wasn't at all sure she should go on it. Still, the bottle was open and there was no harm in drinking a glass and sitting in his expensive toy.

They settled on the bench, squeezed tightly together, and Stanley closed the door. There were no windows and only one small light casting a weak yellow glow on the metal walls. He touched her glass with his.

"Well, here's to us, Millie!"

Millie sipped the champagne. She'd never tasted it before, and the fact it was alcoholic and she'd stolen it from her Mother's cellar made it doubly exciting. The taste was crisp and exhilarating, and she quickly drank half her glass to settle her nervousness. She wondered if Stanley would kiss her but he simply sat next to her without talking.

"Tell me again what this machine does,' Millie asked.

"It -- er, well, promotes health,' he said vaguely. "Can you feel anything?"

"I'm not sure." She took a few more sips of her drink and held out the glass. "This champagne is nice, don't you think?"

Stanley nodded and carefully filled her glass to the brim, watching as she drained it. He didn't want to talk about French champagne -- he wanted her to take off the little bodice to reveal her tits.

They were quiet for a few moments. It was quickly becoming hot in the cabinet and Millie thought that even if the device worked, people inside it would suffocate before they could become amorous. She rested her hand on the lining but there was no sense of anything other than the warm metal surface. The alcohol gave her a pleasant buzz though, and emboldened her.

"You know, Stanley, I believe I can feel a vibration in this machine," she said deviously. "Can you feel it?"

He placed his fingers on the metal but could feel nothing. "Why yes, Millie," he said, "it is buzzing. I think it's the energy Dr. Reich said we would feel."

"And what will it do to us?"

"It will make us hot, I think." He was right about that - it was stifling.

"And liberate our feelings," she added. "It is indeed hot, Stanley. Would you mind if I took off my jacket?"

"No, no," he croaked. His cock, which had subsided to a state of tumescence, suddenly sprang to attention.

Millie unbuttoned her jacket and slipped it off with difficulty. There was so little room, and nowhere to hang it. She dropped it on the floor.

"And what about you?" she prompted, "aren't you hot too?"

He struggled out of his jacket and sat for a moment, desperately trying to think of something to say but he was paralysed by the proximity of the girl and the speed of what was happening.

"You know, Stanley," Millie said at length, "although we have known each other for a while, you've never kissed me. Do you think we might try it now?"

Stanley leaned towards her and pursed his lips in what he thought was a kiss. They touched hers and his cock instantly became even harder as he tasted her for the first time. He could smell her too -- the soft alluring scent her perfume, overlaid by a more subtle aroma he could not identify, but which was exciting.

Millie had never kissed a man but she instinctively knew there was more to be had than the unresponsive press of Stanley's mouth on hers. She opened her lips slightly and allowed the tip of her tongue to brush against his. His breath was hot against her mouth and she experienced a surge of passion that emboldened her further. The memory of yesterday's session with her hairbrush suddenly entered her mind: the soft, wet lips of her sex clinging to the polished intruder, the gleam of her juices smeared over the handle, the feeling of fullness as it slid inside her body. She recalled too how hard her nipples had become -- swollen little nubs of flesh much like they were now. If only Stanley would touch them, but he seemed unable to understand what she wanted.

She lifted her face from his. "It is altogether too hot in here," she said, undoing the top two buttons of her blouse.

Stanley's eyes locked onto the delicious crease between her breasts like gun barrels onto a target, he didn't touch them and Millie groaned softly at his timidity. "You can hold them if you like, just to see how hot they are," she said, "if you want to."

Stanley lifted his hands and grasped each breast. The movement dislodged another button and he stared at the wondrous globes before him, encased in a strapless bra. It was unable to fully constrain her nipples, which poked deliciously against the silky fabric.

"Still too hot," Millie muttered. She prised his hands from her tits and skilfully removed the bra, exposing herself to his incredulous gaze.

They were, Stanley thought, the most amazing set of breasts he had ever seen -- neither too big nor too small. Each one fitted into his hand as if it had been fashioned for the purpose, and their texture was perfect. He rubbed them and gently pinched each nipple between forefinger and thumb, delighting in their hardness and rubbery texture.

Millie bent forward and locked her mouth on his again. Kissing somehow seemed even nicer when his hands were on his breasts. It sent tingles of electricity up and down her body, making her tongue even more sensitive and the lips of her sex thicker. In fact, there seemed to be a direct connection between her pussy and her mouth, as kissing certainly added to her feeling of desire. I want him to mount me, she suddenly thought. Just like the pictures in the book. I want to feel what it's like to have someone else inside me.

But there was the problem of babies. She remembered all too well Nancy's warning; but the condoms she'd bought were still under her mattress at home. Clearly, they weren't going to be much use there, so she needed to be resourceful -- but just how did a man come to release his seed, and how long would it take? And how could she ask him without sounding stupid? In any case, it seemed Stanley didn't know much more than her - he certainly hadn't shown much initiative so far, as each step forward had been like pulling teeth.

"Stanley," she said carefully, "do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Not at all, Millie." He would have crawled over broken glass if she wanted.

"I've never seen a man's...thing," she whispered. "You know -- your, um, prick. Do you think I might see it?"

He nodded enthusiastically and tore at the buttons, wriggling his trousers over his hips and pulling aside his briefs. His cock sprang out, as thick and as hard as he could ever remember, and he heard the girl gasp softly.

"Oh, my," she said. "Doesn't that hurt? It looks so...swollen."

"It doesn't hurt a bit -- it feels lovely. Would you like to touch it?"

Millie grasped the rod of flesh, astonished at the heat of the turgid flesh under her fingers. It was also surprisingly rigid, but lacked the unbending brittleness of an inanimate object. "It's amazing," she whispered. "It sort of feels really hard, but not like a -" she bit her lip before the word came out: hairbrush. He must never know about that. "I mean, it's not hard like a stick, but it's still very stiff." She bent her head towards it, observing the bead of moisture at the eye. "And what is that? Is it your seed?"

Stanley observed the girl's perfect little face moving towards his organ, her lips moving as she spoke. If only she would open her mouth and take him inside it! Just the thought caused another dribble of lubricant to ooze from the head. "No, no, it's not seed," he said, "it's just something that comes out when it's excited. You know, just to begin with."

"And when will your seed come out?" At last Millie felt she was getting somewhere.

"When it's ready," Stanley croaked. He was having difficulty keeping the thread of the conversation as he could feel her breath on the head of his cock, whisper soft. "Um, you know...it comes out when it is inside a woman...or -" he could hardly dare to say it - "...or...in her mouth."

"Really?" Millie was startled by the revelation. "You mean, if I put it in my mouth your seed would come out?" She saw him nod. "And how long would it take?"

"Not long," he croaked. The way things were going it would be about three seconds.

Millie considered for a moment. She knew she could get pregnant if Stanley's seed entered her body, but what about her mouth? Did that count? Surely not, if she were to spit it out before allowing it to enter her belly. She tried to remember what Nancy had told her about her monthly cycles and how it might protect her, but she couldn't recall. It had been two weeks since her last one though, so it was worth the risk even if she didn't know quite what to expect. "Well, you just let me know when you think it is about to happen." Millie said, and she parted her lips and took the head inside her mouth.

Afterwards, Stanley would remember it as a defining moment in his life. He'd wanted Millicent Brown for as long as he could remember. He'd watched her grow ever more beautiful every day, and each time he saw her she seemed even more unobtainable. How could he expect such an incredible creature, with her prim morals and shy ways, to even contemplate doing the things he longed for?

But here she was, bent over in the hot, stuffy little cubicle with her lips around his organ. Just the thought of it was enough to make him cum, yet alone the feeling of those loose, wet lips, sliding back and forth with just the right pressure and cadence. His balls were twitching, preparing to pump his load, but the tightness of her hand on the base of his cock was enough to stem the urge. He closed his eyes briefly, trying to think of something else.

But the sensation of Millie's hot, wet lips was irresistible. His cock felt huge -- bigger than he'd ever known it -- the skin on the glans stretched as tight as a drum and exquisitely sensitive. Little drools of lubricant were oozing from its eye into her mouth, mixing with her saliva to ease its passage back and forth. That his fluid was entering this exquisite creature was amazing, but he could only see the back of her head moving up and down gently. He placed his hands on the damp golden curls and turned her head slightly, allowing a quarter profile of her face: the curve of a cheek, the indentation of an eye socket; the corner of her mouth, the scarlet splashes of fingernails wrapped around the stem... and then, gloriously, as she turned even more, the sight of his shaft sliding languorously into her mouth...Millie's mouth. Between those, soft, full lips. Right into the glorious, delicious, beautiful throat he'd lusted after for months.

And then he felt her tongue. It had been passive but the change of angle allowed her to push it against the head of his cock at each inward stroke. It forced the knob against the roof of her mouth, against those little ridges on the soft, wet palate, and in a sudden rush he knew he could hold back no longer.

Millie heard Stanley's soft moans of pleasure and felt the fluttering of his fingers in her hair and she was filled with a surge of empowerment. She suddenly understood the extent of her control, not just over Stanley but over any other men too. She realised now the meaning of the looks men had given her. She'd thought it was because she was attractive, but now she understood they were lustful looks: wishing they could take her, to ravish her ripe, golden body, to spurt their seed into her grasping little slot.

But knowledge gave control. Beneath her restless lips, Stanley was as helpless as a mewling infant at its mother's breast. His body was rigid, just like the shaft plunging into her mouth. It tasted oily and salty at the same time, and it there seemed to be a lot of fluid in her mouth. Had she swallowed any? She thought not, and again resolved not to, concentrating instead on allowing it to drool from the corners of her mouth.