The Actress

Story Info
Starlet Noa asks Beth for some sexpert help.
3.6k words
4.52
6.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi all, thank you for those still enjoying my stories. This one is a stand-alone story although i have left it open for a part 2 if people want me to explore that - please comment or send me a message! There is an extreme element to this story which some may not find erotic - to those, I apologise. However, this story is borne out of play with my online girls and I dedicate this one to my niece.

_________________________________________________________________

"So, what is it you need help with, exactly?"

This was Bethany Starr, the break-out star of Dark Desires now about to cement her stardom with Lioness Pictures' latest production, The Gift. She was smiling at her co-star Noa, who had asked to meet her in the bar of an upmarket West End hotel.

The two women stood out -- Beth with her Louise Brooks-style bobbed hair, was wearing a sleeveless white tunic with a wide belt around her waist. Noa's hair was still past shoulders -- she was due to get it cut on camera, under the control of Chloe, her stylist in the film and in real. After the appointment she'd had the other week with her, she could think of no reason to go anywhere else again. Noa was wearing a crop top and shorts combo which reminded Beth of strawberries and cream.

Noa took a long sip of her Long Island Iced Tea and took a furtive glance around the hotel bar to see if anyone was paying attention. Luckily the hotel was expensive enough that its clientele understood discretion. She reached into her bag and took out a well-eared copy of the script for the film.

"Look Beth... I love the script and our scenes together, and with James and Daniel. But its... its this. I'm not sure I can do it."

Ever since Elaine Danvers had taken over at Lioness Pictures, there had been something of a sea-change. The productions had bigger budgets, which attracted better directors and casts. The films had an erotic charge to them unlike anything else on the market which wasn't labelled PORN. It had long been rumoured that the sex scenes were unsimulated but due to tight security, loyalty and some very carefully worded Non-Disclosure Agreements, no one had ever confirmed or denied the rumour.

Beth took the script off of Noa and scanned the page she showed her. The scene in question involved both Lulu and her more worldly cousin Florence getting their throats fucked by their gentleman partners.

Beth frowned and said, "so... are you objecting to the scene? Is that what you mean?"

"No, no no! I want to do it, Beth, I do... I even fantasise about it. I... don't have the skill, I just don't know if I can perform deep oral without making a fool of myself. I'm a good actress Beth, I can fake...most things but I can't not fake this. So, I need your help."

Beth took a drink, looking over her friend and co-star. She thought about what Noa was asking and appreciated both her candidness and honesty. She resolved to help her and formulated a plan of sorts.

"I don't suppose you came prepared?" She inquired.

Noa shook her head, "No, honestly my toys wouldn't be up to the task, I don't think."

Beth looked at the time. It was 3pm on a Saturday, the sun was out and the pair were in the centre of London.

"Let's go, then. We need some supplies." She stood, offering her hand to Noa and pulling her to her feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of the sex shops in Soho catered mainly for gay men, but Beth knew of a place called Harmony and steered her young co-star in its direction, cutting through Chinatown.

"Head straight downstairs," she said, passing racks of lingerie and leather/spandex outfits. Noa headed down the stairs at the back of the shop and entered what could be described as phallus heaven. Noa giggled as the pair walked past rows of dildos and vibrators.

"I feel like a kid in a sweetshop! She said. Beth grinned and led her to a wall featuring strapon harnesses and realistic looking dildos. Some of them were outlandishly big and Noa hoped they were for novelty purposes only.

"We need some tools to assist you -- initially. How about this?" Beth took down a cock which was about six inches long. It reminded Noa of her last partner. She'd gone down on him, many times, but he was always on his back when she did.

"Yes, I think I can take that," she smiled lewdly, arching an eyebrow at her friend. There were other people, men and women, in the aisles nearby but Noa was enjoying herself.

"Good, then we'll take this..." Beth handed the phallus to Noa, "and....this one." Beth picked up a much longer cock off the shelf. Whereas the first one was pink, this was black and about two inches longer.

"Beth, no! I couldn't!" She was worried now about what she was letting heself in for.

"We'll see. You buy these, I'll get the harness and a couple of other things and I'll meet you upstairs" and off she went to another part of the shop.

They stopped off for a drink outside a bar in Leicester Square. Both of them had boutique bags with HARMONY emblazoned on them, so people would know where they've been shopping and would wonder about what they bought.

"I can't believe you haven't done this," said Beth, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Lets just say it's a bit of a blind spot. I mean, I do love to suck cock, but I've never... taken it that deep."

"Are you ok? I'm sure Elaine would allow the scene to be changed if you're not. I'd back you up."

"Thank you, but no I want to do the scene. I just need some help preparing. And... well, you're wonderful and if anyone can help me, I know you can."

"This will be fun, I promise. Come on, let's get to your hotel." Beth stood and offered Noa her hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way to Noa's room, Beth stopped by the bar and asked for a bottle of prossecco and a bucket of ice.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Noa asked as she sat on the end of the bed. Beth sat next to her and touched her cheek.

"Well," she said, "I think I should get a kiss at least." She leaned in, and met Noa's lips with her own. Noa sighed as she pressed against Beth, letting her lips part and accept the tip of Beth's tongue. She drew her closer, stroking her back and her short nape. The kiss was deep, and long, neither wanting to break their embrace.

"mm, that's better," smiled Beth, eventually. "Are you still nervous, Noa?"

"Yes I am but not as much as before, honestly." She breathed.

"Are you going to be a good girl and follow my instructions?" Beth raised an eyebrow looking at her friend.

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Who are you addressing, and what are you agreeing to?" Suddenly, there was a stern note to Beth's voice, which channelled straight through Noa. She looked at her friend but could see no hint of humour, she was asking a serious question of her.

"Yes, I will be a good girl...Miss Beth." This got a smile from Beth, who said, "Good. Take off your clothes and sit on the chair."

Noa did as she was told; at the same time, Beth stripped and took the smaller cock from the bag and cleaned it thoroughly. She then pushed it into the harness and stepped into it, pulling the straps tight.

"Right, my hot slut, you are going to demonstrate your current level of oral skills on me." She got on the bed and lay on her back. She pointed to between her legs, where she wanted Noa to position herself.

"Have at it, dear slut", she said.

Noa climbed on the bed and settled between Beth's thighs. She took hold of the cock and caressed it, looking at Beth as she did so. She leaned forward and, holding the base, kissed the head and let it slowly slide between her lips.

"Good girl.... suck that cock, slut" murmured Beth. She watched as Noa started bobbing and felt pressure through the harness against her mound. Beth placed a hand on the back of Noa's head, urging her to take more in her mouth but her hand was around the base, preventing it from going too deep.

"Okay babe, relax a moment", said Beth, pushing Noa off of her shaft.

"Was that okay?" Noa asked a little sheepishly.

"It was very erotic, honestly. You have a serene look on your face when you're going down. But the thing is, you're trying to retain control. In the scene you're not giving a blowjob, you're getting throat-fucked darling!"

Beth went to her boutique bag and took out a pair of leather restraints. Noa's eyes went wide and she said, "Wait, what are those for?"

"I'm going to remove your sense of control, Noa. Now look -- if you pull real hard, these clasps will pop open. You're completely safe and I am here to help you, yes?"

"Yes. I mean, Yes Miss". She smiled a little.

"Good girl. Now, on your knees with your hands behind your back, please slut."

Noa found her body reacting to being called "good girl" and she immediately obeyed Beth, who quickly moved behind her and clasped her wrists in the leather cuffs. Noa tested them with a couple of tugs and deduced that if needed she could indeed pull her way out of them.

Noa was roughly the same height as Beth but now she was on her knees, her friend seemed to tower over her. Her strapon cock also seemed larger, more...intimidating, from this perspective.

"You're going to be a good girl and let me fuck your mouth, slut." said Beth, in that stern voice again.

"Yes, Miss Beth" Noa was surprised how easily she said those words.

"Open up, then," Beth said, rubbing the head of the cock against her lips. Noa closed her eyes and opened her mouth, immediately feeling the head of the fake cock pushing inside. Beth placed a hand on Noa's hair and started to rock back and forth, pushing the cock in and out of Noa's mouth.

Noa's mouth filled with saliva as the cock slid in and out. Beth's hand was holding her in place and Noa let herself be controlled and used.

"oh, good girl, slut," Beth's voice was a bit raspy as she rocked back and forth. She slid out, and thick strings of saliva joined the head to Noa's lips.

"Now we're going to go deeper," Beth said.

"O-okay..."

"What was that, slut? Were you addressing me?" Beth's stern voice was back and she wiped Noa's cheeks with the saliva covered cock.

"God...I mean, Yes Miss. Please fuck my throat."

"Good girl" said Beth and Noa relaxed a little, "Now, sit back a bit and lean your head back."

Beth helped Noa get into position, then pushed the strap-on shaft into her mouth. She rocked back and forth, sliding in and out, helping Noa get reacquainted with it. She took hold of Noa's hair and held her still, then pushed deeper, past the back of her mouth, opening her pharynx. Noa's eyes went wide as the thick cock pushed into her throat. Beth held her there for ten seconds, then let her up, withdrawing the strap-on from her.

Noa gasped loudly and doubled over. Beth was there in an instant, hugging her.

"Not bad, slut, but I want you to take more. Are you up for it?"

Noa, despite the ache in her throat, knew she did. She wanted to be pushed. She wanted...to be used. Used by her friend. She was aware of how wet she was when she shifted position and felt the wetness on the back of her shins.

"Can I ask you a question, Miss Beth?"

"Certainly slut." said a bemused Beth.

"I'm getting very wet doing this and I was wondering...hoping, really, that you were as aroused as I was."

Beth smiled and turned her back to Noa and bent forward, her legs apart. Noa gasped when she saw the sodden mess of her pussy, the fluid glistening amongst her folds.

"If you're a good girl, I'll let you have a taste later." Said Beth as she turned around.

"Open," she said, and Noa obeyed, opening her mouth and looking upward, taking the cock into her mouth and letting it push down into her throat. She gagged on it, coughing hard but she couldn't dislodge it.

"Good girl," soothed Beth, as she held Noa's head in place and started fucking her mouth and throat.

Noa was amazed at the noises she herself was making. "ukk ukk ukk ukk", each time the cock thrust into her throat. She felt more submissive than she ever had and was immensely aroused, her upper chest blushing pink.

Beth placed her hand on Noa's nape, forcefully holding her in place now.

"Endure it, slut," was all Beth said, looking into her eyes. Noa tried, but she was so aware of the cock in her throat, blocking her ability to breathe now. She was held in place. She strained at the cuffs, wanting to break out of them. She tried to squirm, but Beth was surprisingly strong and she held her still.

"Nearly there, slut," she said, which confused Noa. Nearly where? What was she doing?

She soon found out. The intrusion in her throat was causing a reaction in her body, desperately trying to purge itself of the blockage. Noa felt her tummy convulse and the need to retch. Her mouth opened wider and her eyes were watery. Beth had emptied the ice bucket for this moment and as she pulled out of Noa, she held the bucket for her.

Noa vomited into the bucket, retching hard, tears in her eyes as she did so. Beth quickly uncuffed the poor girl and hugged her as she cried.

"Why did you do that?" She half cried, half yelled at Beth. "Why didn't you warn me?"

"Well to answer the second question first, if I'd warned you, you would have tried to stop me."

"Well, duh,"

"And part of people's fear of throat-fucking is the fear of throwing up. I pushed you to that point, Noa, and beyond. I wanted to show you that you can take it. And, you did. I'm very proud of my slut. And you should feel proud too."

Noa sniffed and wiped her eyes, looking up at Beth. She realised that, on some level Beth was right, she was proud of herself.

"Of course, that was a pretty ordinary sized cock you were gobbling," Beth said.

Noa looked at her sharply.

"You're not suggesting I try and take that monster you bought!"

"You do want to experience everything, don't you? For the film?"

"That was a low blow. Of course, I do, Beth but that...thing looks huge!"

Beth Switched out the dildos on the harness, threading the larger cock into it. However instead of putting the harness back on, she handed it to Noa.

"What?" said Noa, puzzled.

"Put it on. I can see I need to lead by example. Here, I'll help," she got Noa to step into the harness and she tightened the straps for her.

"Have you never worn one?" Beth asked, stroking the shaft as she stood behind Noa.

"No... n-never." She was looking as the two of them in the mirror, Beth peeking over her shoulder, stroking the large cock jutting from her mound. It felt good, having it press against her.

Beth slid around to Noa's front and kissed her, passionately, their tongues meeting, sliding wetly together. Beth slowly sank to her knees and held the cock, drooling on it and smearing the saliva along the shaft. Beth opened her mouth wide and took the head into her mouth, letting it slide in and out, going a little deeper each time. She could take over half of it comfortably. She let it slide out and looked up at Noa.

"Okay. Place your hand on my head," she instructed.

"Yes, Miss." Noa obeyed, her hands sliding into Beth's bobbed hair.

Beth opened her mouth again and let the cock slide in, this time, pushing deeper. She went "unkk" as it pushed, and she held on to Noa's butt-cheeks as she pushed it deeper.

"Oh my God," said Noa, watching as Beth devoured the cock. Her head was leant back, allowing the shaft access to her throat. Noa pushed, feeling the cock budge deeper and causing Beth's eyes to close tightly. "UKkk" she said.

"Sorry!" said Noa, but Beth shook her head, indicating for her to continue. Beth moved Noa's hand so it was holding her nape, trapping her in place.

"Ukkk"

Noa was so aroused now. The feel of the harness and the weight of the cock feeding into her wetness, as was the erotic sight of Beth taking all of the huge cock. Noa Suddenly realised that Beth was convulsing and tapping her thigh. She wanted up. Perversely, Noa waited a few more seconds before withdrawing. Beth immediately grabbed the bucket and spewed into it. Noa knelt with her, hugging her.

As Beth regained her composure, Noa's hands found themselves roaming, caressing Beth's back, sliding down to her butt. Beth looked at her for a moment, then moved forward onto all fours. Noa's hand slid between Beth's cheeks, stroking her anus briefly then sliding lower into her sopping wetness. She knew was in a similar state but needed to taste Beth's pussy, pressing her mouth to it, her lips coating in her wetness as she kissed her folds, pressing her tongue past her lips into her pussy.

"Yes, slut, yes...." was all Beth said, pressing back against Noa's face.

"Fuck me" said Beth, and Noa realised she was still wearing the harness. She moved up behind her friend and rubbed against her. She pushed slowly into her, her arousal making her pussy so slick she slid in easily despite the size. Beth moaned loudly and Noa started to fuck her.

Beth's head was hanging low, her moans guttural as she took the thick shaft. Noa found a rhythm, rocking her hips so she slapped against Beth's flesh with each thrust. Each time, Noa felt the pressure and friction on her mound and clit, pushing her to a climax of her own.

"Are you close Beth" she moaned. Beth could only nod her head.

"Cum with me...I'm cumming...cummmingg" she moaned, thrusting hard once, twice, three times, the third time she felt Beth tense up and yelp as she came, shuddering under Noa who was almost ready to collapse on top of her.

The pair rested for a while, opening the bottle of prosecco and taking enjoying a glass.

"Want to try the big one now, slut?" asked Beth as she put her empty glass down and put on the harness.

"Okay, Miss Beth." Noa started to slide down to her knees, but Beth had other ideas.

"I have a different position for you. Lie on the bed, on your back, with your head towards me." Noa did as she was told, and when she was in position, Beth pulled her further forward so Noa's head was hanging over the edge.

"Mouth open, slut", Beth commanded and was instantly obeyed.

"Try and relax, this is going to go very deep. I have the bucket ready for you."

Noa started to take the cock Beth was feeding into her. It wasn't long before she felt it at the back of her mouth and felt Beth add more pressure, pushing deeper as Noa gagged on it. This cock was much thicker than the first, as well as being longer. Noa could feel it stretching her throat as it pushed deeper.

Noa felt Beth's hand on her throat, it felt soothing, and she knew that Beth could feel the cock inside of her, making her throat bulge. Beth made short thrusts with the cock, making it shunt in Noa's throat, knowing her movements would feel greater to Noa.

Noa was doing her best, controlling her gag reflex but the depth of the shaft in her throat was making her convulse. She tapped Beth's thigh, as she had done to her, and soon Beth was sliding back out. Noa quickly rolled onto her tummy and spewed into the bucket. She was sobbing with the effort of emptying her stomach, Beth sat on the bed beside her holding her hair.

The pair lay on the bed afterwards, idly stroking and kissing, enjoying each other's warmth and softness.

"How do you feel?" Beth asked Noa.

"I'm certainly more confident, I think. I don't feel as intimidated by the scene now." She looked at Beth.

"Was I okay, Miss?"

Beth smiled, "You don't have to call me Miss now, you know."

"I know... but I want to, when we're alone like this... do you want me to?" Noa asked.

"I love it, actually" Beth said, and kissed Noa softly.

"Well,"said Beth, "the first part of your training is complete, at least."

Noa looked at her puzzled.

12