The Ad She was Waiting For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I don't bother you two, but I have to show something to Isa here," said Sophie.

"No problem," replied Julie with a smile. Isa was intensely staring at her boobs. They had this effect on many people.

Seemingly used to this situation, Sophie brought the young girl to the workbench and showed her some kind of device with tubes: "This is the nipple vacuum suction pump I talked to you about," started Sophie to explain, "It is the one I used on myself, and I'm really happy about the result."

Without further ado, she took off her T-shirt and let her breasts out of her bra, exposing her impressive nipples. Julie never saw such nice and proud nipples, about an inch long and quite wide as well, about twice as big as her own. She came closer, her own nipples forcefully pointing out as well, with her excitation reaching some new highs.

"Hey Sophie, this is amazing, can you show us how it works?" said Julie.

"Sure, I was about to. Show us your tits, Isa."

Julie smiled at the very direct request. Isa did what she was asked to. Her tits were average size, and her nipples were indeed quite tiny.

One end of the device consisted of 2 clear plastic tubes, open at one end and linked to the other part of the device with a black flexible tube. Sophie put some gel at the base of the tube, and around the left nipple, then placed the tube over the nipple and asked Isa to keep it there.

She did the same on the right nipple, then started pumping with the handle that was on the other side of the pump. A dial was attached to the handle, showing how much pressure was extracted. As soon as she started pumping, Isa's nipples started to magically grow and fill in the base of the tube. Her breathing became more audible and her eyes were going from one breast to the other one, not believing what she saw.

"That's enough for the first time, it would hurt too much otherwise. The idea is to do that at least twice a day for a month. Each session must be at least 20 minutes long. The progress is slow but it will work. The pump comes with 4 sizes of cylinders, this one is the smaller. I guess in about two weeks you will need the size 2 already."

"Ok. It does hurt a bit but I can stand it. I really want to have bigger nipples, so that I can attach more things to them," said Isa.

"I'm with you there," said Julie, " do you have any more of these in stock, Sophie?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Great, thanks I'll take one then. I need to take a walk now", said Julie, finishing to dress.

After they all left the room, Julie spent some time walking around and taking a look at the objects on sale. The two dildos were slowly humming inside her, but nobody could tell.

Her arousal was growing by the minute but she knew that on that setting she couldn't come. She went to ask Marco to increase the vibrations.

"Sure darling, here it comes," replied Marco with a huge grin. As soon as he quibbled with the app, Julie felt the dildos shaking her from the inside, big time. Now it was even difficult for her to move, such was the power of the little devils.

She spotted a stool and slowly sit on it. What she forgot was the added thickness at the base of the dildos. As soon as she was sitting, this and the vibrations go to her core and she couldn't refrain the orgasm anymore. Not wanting to make a scandal she tried to muffle her noises but couldn't succeed totally: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh ... ooooooo ... mmmmmmhhhh"

Marco was looking at her from the distance and felt very proud of himself. "This girl is definitely gorgeous and fun," thought him.

After she calmed down she went to Marco and asked him to switch it off. She said: "it's perfect, I guess you saw me coming."

"Yes, you made me proud indeed," replied Marco with a big smile.

"You can be. The dildos are perfect, and so is the setting of this harness. Can we go back to take it out?"

They went to the back room, Marco made some marks on the straps with a white pen, then helped her out of the harness. "I should have it done the day after tomorrow around the same time. Does that work for you?."

"Sure, that's perfect. Thank you so much." Julie kissed him briefly, then they went to the storefront so that Julie could pay for the harness, the dildos and the nipple vacuum pump that was waiting for her.

As soon as she reached her hotel room, she unpacked the vacuum device and fitted it to her nipples. They were bigger than Isa's so she started straight with the size 2 cylinders. Both nipples were of course very erected just with the anticipation, but she took the time to put some gel on them as instructed by Sophie. Applying both at the same time required a bit of finesse, but she managed.

When she started pumping it was quite smooth and fun at the beginning, then became a bit painful when she increased the pressure. She was impressed when she saw that her nipples filled the tubes to about 1 inch. She knew that they wouldn't stay that big of course.

The pump came with a valve that allows closing the circuit and removing the handle of the pump. She removed it so that she could move more easily, the handle being quite a heavy piece.

Her nipples have always been very sensitive and gave her a lot of pleasure over the years. She hoped they would continue and give her even more when they would be bigger. And she would be able to attach much bigger clamps, which was a regular routine of her when she masturbated.

After the prescribed 20 minutes, she released the valve, freeing the nipples quite suddenly. Her nipples stayed quite stuffed but oh so sensitive for a while, she couldn't refrain from playing with them and their new shape. She rummaged in her toolbox and took out the biggest nipple clamps she had, attached a quite heavy chain between them and started pulling on both at the same time. For some reason, this symmetry always went to her. Perhaps because she couldn't decide which one gave her the more sensations.

Needless to say, her pussy started to leak quite fast, so she let it go and fiddled her clit, then pushed three fingers in and out of her very wet pussy, increasing the tempo. The other hand was pulling harder and harder on the chain linking her nipples until she exploded in a much-needed orgasm: "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Two days later

Her routine of nipple pumping was already well established now. After each session, she felt an urge to masturbate and the increase of sensations in her nipples were quite amazing. She always came so easily now!

It was time to go fetch her very personal custom thong harness. In anticipation of this big moment, she already masturbated five times during the day. She put a medium length skirt to add to the thrill and didn't bother to put panties.

She asked Tricia, an occasional female lover, to join her, so she could test the external dildo. Tricia was a laid back girl ready to play any game, exactly what Julie needed today. Julie didn't explain what she had in stock for her, just that they will have fun.

She was a bit late, so Julie's anticipation grew a few notches. When Tricia finally arrived, Julie jumped outside and they both went to the shop.

Luckily Marco was still there. Julie introduced him to Tricia, then they went to the backroom. Marco was very proud to present her the thong. It looked a little less mechanical than the prototype with all the buckles, but still quite impressive with the 2 big dildos inside.

"I can't wait to try it on, I haven't thought about anything else for the last 2 days," explained Julie. She took off her skirt, found a condom to put on the back dildo and started greasing it.

Then, trembling, she put up the thong, with the two dildos pressing at the entrance of her two holes at the same time. She pressed from below the thong upward, and they found their way together inside her: "Mmmmmmmmmmmm it's so perfect!"

"I'm jealous," said Tricia, who was mesmerized the whole time.

A bit breathless, Julie replied: "Oh don't worry you will also have it inside you soon." Then she turned to Marco and asked: "Where is the last part?"

"It's here," said Marco, handing over a pretty impressive black dildo, "you just have to put it to the front, it will snap with the magnet."

Julie did and was amazed by the sound it made when connecting. Sure enough, the magnet was quite strong, it was not going to move away easily. She then turned to Tricia and explained: "this is the part where I needed you!"

Tricia laughed at that and replied: "Mmmmmm, it looks quite delicious, and I'm quite horny already, seeing you and knowing what is inside you, so I think I'm ready for it."

Julie dragged Tricia to the sofa. They started kissing and fondling each other. They were used to play a lot with each other's nipples, and when Tricia started playing with Julie's she warned her: "be gentle with them, I'm in the middle of a vacuum regular treatment to have them enhanced and, as the result, they are very sensitive."

"Interesting, will you let me see?"

"Of course, we can go back to my hotel after this if you want."

"Great, in the meantime I'm ready for your dildo, why don't stick it in?"

"Ah you seem quite horny indeed, I'm not surprised though!"

Julie presented her appendix to the entrance of Tricia's very wet pussy and pushed in one go. She knew Tricia liked some decisiveness in sex.

"Ohhhhh wow, it's big. I like it a lot"

"I'm glad you do, let's see how it works when I fuck you the way you like."

Tricia was now on her back with Julie only partly on the sofa, one foot on the floor. Julie started to fuck her slowly, taking the dildo almost all the way out, before to plunge it inside again all the way. Tricia liked that treatment a lot: "Oooooooo this is so good, it's been a while since I've been fucked so well." She started pinching and rolling her nipples and continued to moan: "mmmmmmmmm I like it, don't stop please"

Julie increased the tempo and felt otherworldly with all the sensations in her: the fullness of both her holes, the joy of fucking her friend with a big tool. She started to heat up a lot as well.

Tricia started to come: "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooooooooo yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssss", and shook like a feather.

Julie was not totally there yet, and seeing this, Marco fiddled with the controls on her smartphone to launch the powerful vibrations in her two internal dildos. That was the last mile for her, she soon joined Tricia in a deep orgasm: "aaaaaaaaaaaahhh ouuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii c'est booooooooooooon!"

After they both calmed down and disengaged, Marco explained Julie how to take out the front dildo with a twisting movement.

"You are a genius, this is exactly what I dreamed of, better even," said Julie to Marco, and she stood up to kiss him deeply.

"I'm really proud and glad you like it. I still have to install the controls on your smartphone."

When that was done and Marco explained the settings, they left the shop and went back to Julie's room to continue playing.

Some days later, Sophie called her saying that she was looking for someone to replace a sick employee for two weeks and offered her the job.

"Sure, that would be something!" She didn't really need the money but this was probably an experience she would never be offered again!

This is how Julie ended up spending two weeks as a saleswoman in a Paris sex shop. Something she's not sure she would put on her resumé ...

(to be continued)

12