The Adopted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, just finish me off already!" He breathed.

The blanket was thrown back, Miranda's eyes popped at seeing his enormous cock, and she wanted it in her, NOW!

Julian and Jessica leaned into his shoulders to watch the eruption from his angle. Julian stroking his stomach, Jessica feeling his heart beat through his chest. Sasha scooped out more of herself to use as she jerked him furiously to his release.

Miranda got behind Sasha and started feeling up her body, resting her chin on her shoulder, getting her all warmed up by squeezing her breasts, while Sasha worked his shaft.

Danny clenched his jaw, crushed the near empty can, gripped the cushion with his other hand, threw back his head, and felt the pressure leave his body.

The first couple shots nearly hit the ceiling, the third Sasha caught in her mouth, the fourth hit her chest and covered Miranda's fingers, and the rest just oozed out.

Again, he made no noise as he came.

"Oh what a good boy!" Julian said motherly, scooping up the spooge with a long fingernail and licking it off. "It tastes so much sweeter when it's fresh."

That raised more questions than it answered...

Jessica bent down and licked him clean, tasting every drop he produced, and ran her warm tongue along his shaft and balls. "He tastes so good." She agreed.

Miranda sucked on her fingers, deciding she wanted more. Sasha helped her out by kissing her firmly, and giving her share to her cousin.

They swapped his sperm between themselves a few moments, they really missed each other.

Sasha smiled, happy at showing her lovers that she was right about him, he had untapped sexual potential.

Danny simply sat back with his eyes closed, taking deep breaths, letting the flood of endorphins slightly dull the pain of his injuries.

"Master? Danny? Little brother? Lover boy?" Sasha said, going through the number of pet names she had for him. "Danno?" She knew he hated being called that, but it did get a response.

He gently, but firmly, brought her close one handed, and kissed her so passionately, it would've melted Uranus.

Julian and Jessica smiled.

"I would like, some stake and eggs, and strong black coffee, maybe throw some hash too?" He said, breaking away from Sasha.

"Anything for my boy." Julian said, biting his earlobe before returning to the kitchen.

He wished she didn't do that, he took a left hook there, nearly dislocated his jaw.

He was going for another sip of beer, but he doesn't ever remember killing the can.

"So what now?" Miranda asked. "We'll have wait a few minutes, so after breakfast?" She added, being extremely horny, now that she saw her well endowed cousin cum.

"We won't have to wait, he's still got a few more in him." Sasha said slyly, "and a few more after that..."

"Go easy, I'm injured." Danny said, as Sasha removed his sweats.

"Oh, God!" Jessica exclaimed, seeing the bound cut on his leg, the length of red faintly soaking through.

"It looks worse than it does." He lied, the pressure of Sasha on him and Jessica gripping him there made the wound sting.

He took solstice in which he stuck the knife wielder in the leg with his own weapon, sank it to the hilt, and twisted it a little before knocking him out.

Sasha stroked him back to firmness, kissing his wounds and invading his mouth with her talented tongue. Pushing her back to blow a beer burp away.

"Jess, gum, please?"

"Cinnamon, wintergreen, or spearmint?" Jessica asked with loving concern.

"Don't care..."

She left them him alone with his sister and cousin, who were trying to get him going again.

Miranda turned Sasha's head to hers and shared another deep passionate kiss, showing Danny what a real life lesbian kiss looked like in person. Their tongues darted around between their mouths, making clicking popping sounds exchanging saliva. Having a hand from both of them on his still hungry pecker.

This got him hard in a second.

"Sasha," Miranda moaned, "can I ride him?"

"Mommy did say I had to share. Are you on the pill?" Sasha said, her soft voice betraying her eagerness.

"Always, don't want any accidents." She replied slyly.

"Then drop those panties and feel just how big he really is!"

"You know I don't wear panties..." She said, mounting Danny in a reverse cowgirl fashion.

She hiked up her skirt, set her feet up by his hips, and aimed his manhood at her starving pussy, rubbing the tip against her lips, giving him a view of everything before plunging him deep inside.

She let out a soft gasp as he stretched her up wide, no other dick she had ever did that. She bit her bottem lip as she slid down his rod.

"You weren't exaggerating, he's so big!" She breathed.

Sasha kissed her hard and unbuttoned her blouse to liberate those enormous DDs, sucking on one while pinching the other.

Miranda needed a second to adjust to his size, she rocked a little back and forth, feeling this monster head rubbing up against her cervix, and the bumps and veins touching her G-spots.

He was more than a perfect fit.

The rocking become bucking, slow, steady, sexy. Miranda's plump round ass was the right size to watch, well any ass is the right size to watch, really.

She rotated her hips as she bounced, the sight of his dick getting swallowed by pussy was something he actually liked watching. Porn no longer meant anything to him. This was happening in real life.

Real Life was much better!

He made her go slow so she doesn't aggravate his stab, not really saying anything.

"How do you like it, cousin?" Miranda asked over her shoulder.

He just smiled and nodded, giving a thumbs up. He wanted to dump inside her, find out if she's a screamer too, if he had taken a few painkillers, he might enjoy this a little better.

Miranda's moans permeated the house, Sasha was sticking her fingers in her pussy, getting them nice and covered, before sticking them in Miranda's hot mouth, then tasting her cum mixed with Miranda's saliva with her very friendly tongue.

Miranda had shaved her pussy bald, just for Danny. She felt he wasn't disappointed. She kept on bucking, loving the way he made her feel, small and tight.

Danny felt the familiar buildup in his balls, flowing up to his naval, he took a deep breath, and finally blasted the inside of Miranda's canal with his jism. She gasped aloud as her own orgasm flooded around his shaft.

Once again, he made no noise.

"Oh, God! That was, awesome..." She gasped.

"Now, it's my turn." Jessica said. She was wearing a black set of corset, garters, and stockings, and nothing else. The golden pubes looked like they haven't seen a razor in years, and her eyes had a look of unrequited lust in them.

"I'm curious Daniel, do you make any noise, like at all? I'll find out if you do." She said intimidatingly.

Julian was setting out breakfast stuffs, the eggs, the steaks, the hash browns, even bacon and pancake mix, but she wanted to make her son cum before she started anything.

"So much for the two weeks." She said to Mrs. Butterworth.

Such a sexy bottle, reminds her of her mother when they shared nocturnal activities in bed.

The secluded farmhouse far from any prying eyes, the first time they slept together on that cold winter night, the only thing cool enough to wear were panties on those hot summer days.

Mama hasn't had anyone to visit in a while. Maybe Dan would like to visit his grandmother, she knew her mother wouldn't object.

She returned to the loving room with aspirin and hot coffee for Danny, and smiled at the sight of her loving family enjoying one another on that sacred couch.

Danny was behind Jessica, giving that gorgeous organ to her beautiful pussycat. Jessica was deep in Miranda's thighs, eating her out heartily, who was under Sasha, braced against the wall, getting a good licking too.

Finally, a family activity they can all agree on.

Danny grit his teeth, his face twisted in a silent snarl, he was fighting through the pain for pleasure, girls like that, Julian did.

Jessica looked over her shoulder to him, apparently she liked his size too. Sasha wasn't exaggerating, and her eyes didn't play tricks on her. He was big!

"You like that pussy, don't you little boy? You want to cum in it? Ask permission first!" Jessica said, going back down on her daughter. She sat down the brew and drugs, let her silk robe flow open, and knelt behind Danny.

She draped her arm over his shoulder, and a hand on his buttock, pushing foreword with each of his thrusts, watching everything over his opposite shoulder, kissing, licking and nibbling all around there. He didn't object.

"You can do it Daniel, make her scream like Sasha," she whispered into his ear, "make her give you permission, my son." It made her wet hearing herself say that.

He still said nothing, but his breathing, however muted, was controlled, but labored.

She could feel his strong heart beating, pumping blood to his erection, making it hot and hard, sensitive, big.

"Are you cumming, little boy? Tell me you're cumming and I'll let you cum inside me." Jessica said with a commanding tone.

"Don't give her the satisfaction." Julian whispered into his ear. "I know you can outlast her, you can hold out longer than she can. Make her yield to you." She nipped his ear again. "

Where that me, and it will be soon, I wouldn't torture you," she squeezed his buttcheek lovingly.

"I'd let you cum as much as you want," she licked his earlobe, "as much as you need," she thrusted against him, "in my mouth," she bit his neck, "in my womb," she pressed her tits firmly against his back as she kissed his shoulder, "even in my ass. Would you like that? Have you ever cum in a woman's ass? Make this dirty bitch cum and I'll let you do all those things to me."

He frowned, his mother telling him all this put vigor into his thrusts, he was on the brink, but he had to hold out for as long as he can, least he prove he's a weak man to this demented dominant.

"Oh, God!" Jessica whispered, reaching between her legs to rub her clit. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer, he was not at all like the usual males she makes submit.

He was something else entirely.

Between sucking her daughter clean of her nephew's cum and he himself fucking her like a piston, she was about to explode around him, but he had to say something, anything, and the stubborn bastard wouldn't!

"She's about to pop, make her, and you can have me next." Julian whispered into his ear. "Come on, boy. I want to see her submit to you!" She aloud.

Might as well, he's glad this happened though, one can never have too many outlets.

"Come on Danny, you can do it!" Sasha said from her perch above Miranda, now facing him. "Make her squeal!"

Miranda, Julian, and Sasha were cheering him on while he attempted to out fuck his aunt.

Her slick fleshy folds greedily engulfed his meat, caressing it, trying to make it burst.

The slapping sounds of skin, sweat, and sex filled the room. She braced on the couch to thrust against him, her womb fighting her stubborn will to succumb.

He gave her his response by thrusting back, trying to make her yield.

Yield damn it!

It was just when he couldn't hold it back anymore, Jessica did.

"Fucking cum already!!" She screamed.

He let go and the force of his climax was enough to leak juices from around their contact. He gave her a couple more thrusts just for good measure before pulling out.

"That for me?" He asked his mother in a breathy tone, pointing at the aspirin and coffee.

"Yes, it is." She smiled. "And so am I."

"You said girls don't like you?" Jessica asked, once she caught her breath. "Why? With a weapon like that, they should be fighting to get into your pants!"

He shrugged, took the pills and washed it down with the dark brew. Then gingerly got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself.

He had to kneel on order to hit the bowl. Years of having morning wood, you figure out how to piss with one.

It was going good, then those hands that caressed him just minutes before, returned to "help" him pee.

"You did good. Got one more in you?" She asked lovingly.

"I might..." He said, guiding her hands to his cock.

Dagon Kwick had observed the situation through his spyglass, planning plans, scheming schematics, redundant contingencies, redundant contingencies, plan A through Z, then AA through ZZZZ. He had no idea his least aspiring pupil was living within the walls of his princess.

The nave, how dare he!

"Looks like I may have to accelerate my agenda. Mica, my maps!"

"It's Eddie, dad..." He said, handling over the topographicals of the city.

"It's a good strong name, you should name your first son that." Dagon said, addressing the next meeting location.

"That's my name, and if you'd stop hogging all the girls, I might have had three already!"

"An interesting story, but I have more important matters to tend to." And with a flip of his cape, he left to the garage for his next step.

"What a jackass." Eddie said under his breath, and went to go find someone to dip his pecker into. Yeah, who?

Danny was sitting on the toilet, leaning back, eyes closed, his mother's lips wrapped around his cock, wanting more than just a sample taste.

She still had her robe on, but it hung off her shoulders and on her elbows, she felt sexier with it open like this, Danny made a mental note to maybe get her a blue one, or green, she looks good in green.

She also looks good with his dick in her mouth.

Course he didn't say that. It was obvious he couldn't formulate a coherent sentence, let alone a word, while he's being sexually used.

She liked to deep throat, many years of practice and experience helped to get passed that gag reflex, feeling his rod bend inside her mouth like that made her murmur, made him take a sharp breath every other rep. Her warm mouth and rough tongue knew how to please a man, especially one who's sexuality has finally started to bloom.

She knew he was going to cum soon, she wanted a good dose of his seed for her breakfast. A few more bobs, a deep intake of air into his lungs, again, not a grunt, a groan, or even a guttural sigh as he poured his spunk down her throat.

Finished, she licked him clean, and kissed his glens.

"Most women would want to know if what they're doing is good for you. How will they know if you're so quiet?" She asked, propping her head on her hand, on his uninjured leg.

"I, stutter when I fuck," he lied, slightly blushing, "so I don't say anything."

"But not even a pleasant sigh?" She asked, cupping and massaging his balls, noting how large and hefty they are. "A sexual moan? An 'oh' or even an 'ah?'"

"I've tested myself, no, nothing. It's sad, I really did want to shout, yell, moan. But I can't."

"My poor boy, can't even tell a girl he's enjoying her. Did you at least enjoy us?" She said sweetly, straightening up on her knees.

"Yeah, I did. I do." He said, grinning.

"How was Sasha?" She asked, sounding like a gossip, rubbing his softening cock against her cheek.

"She aims to please, every time I thought we were done, she brings me back to life for another round. I could've said no, but she was trying so hard to keep going, so I was happy to oblige."

"How did you like getting inside Miranda?" She asked, lightly gliding the tip of her tongue on his shaft.

"She's soft, like marshmallows, just as sweet too," he let go a sigh recalling his turn with her, "it was like sex with a pillow, that can love back."

"And Jessie, did you like her?" She asked, sucking then kissing his spongy head.

"She's a little bossy, but I liked fucking her. I'd like to fuck her again sometime."

"That could be arranged. And me? How was I?" She said with a smile he hasn't seen for long time, back to rubbing his dick on her cheek.

"Like you are any other time of the day, encouraging, fearless, wants what's best for her loved ones," he leaned in closer and dropped his voice a few octaves, "very sexy, and sexually sensual."

"Keep talking like that, tiger, and you'll find out just how sexually sensual I am." She said, kissed him deep, and left the bathroom to start breakfast.

But it might as well be brunch this late in the morning.

Good thing he was already on the toilet, he had to shit too. He wanted up save her from that horror, chivalry isn't quite dead, but whatever he left in the bowl was.

Oh good God!!

That done, he went to the sink to wash up.

He checked his bloody knuckles, the skin wasn't broken completely through, and the metacarpals weren't feeling as bad as he thought, he could've swore he felt at least one or two break.

Hands were fine, a little tender, but fine.

He looked in the mirror, and was legitimately surprised at what was looking back.

That battered jackass he saw upstairs was not down here... A not as bad black eye, a cheery glow, a legit playful smile, a nearly forgotten gleam in his eye, something inexplicably attractive about his reflection made him say, "Where in the Hell were you all my life?"

He took off some of the bandages on the minor scratches. Those at least stopped hurting, the others are going to take a few more days.

It's strange, he actually doesn't feel like killing anyone today. Funny how things like that happen.

He spat out the gum and gently brushed his teeth.

Julian had two stakes going on her favorite griddle, plus eggs, plus hash, plus other stuff. That boy's going need his energy if he thinks he can satisfy four very horny women.

Oh, how she loves that word, horny, it's a very self-explanatory word, and she's been that a lot lately, long since before Danny and Sasha discovered one another. Since before Sasha started participating with her and her incestuous lesbian lover.

Four horny women, horny for a real life dick, and they now have a real life dick they can fuck.

Oh, she also loves the word fuck, and asking used with horny. Horny as fuck! Fucking horny! Fucking horny as fuck!

Eat your heart out, Casanova!

Lithe arms hugged her from behind, similar to when she finally had her brother, she did with her mother.

"What did you and Danny do in there?" Sasha asked innocently.

"I blew him off and we talked." Julian said.

"What about?" Sasha asked, squeezing her mother lightly.

"He's enjoying himself, indulging in the pleasures of our flesh, I haven't seen one tick anywhere on his stoic handsomeness. I think I know why you like sitting on him."

"You think he might like being a father, too?" Sasha said, getting butterflies in her stomach again.

Julian sighed, and turned to face her daughter, Sasha still hugging her close to her nude body.

"Oh, men do love being fathers, baby. Maybe it is time we finally had one in this house again." She said, hugging her daughter back. "He'll make a wonderful father."

"I want to be the only one to birth him children, as many as he wants," she said, reaching inside her mother's robe to hug her closer. "I don't want anyone else to receive his seed and conceive. He'll have more than enough pussy to keep him happy, but no one else is allowed to have his children except me."

Julian's heart skipped a beat, was it finally time?

"Okay, sweetheart. You'll be the only one not on birth control, the rest of us will start today."

"Thank you mommy, I love you." Sasha said, and kissed her full on the lips.

Julian returned it in earnest.

"Now shoo, you'll make me burn the steaks!" Julian said, pushing her away and playfully swatting her cute butt.

Sasha smiled with a sashay to her hips and returned to watch her aunt and cousin eat each other out.

Danny was still admiring his reflection, wondering why girls would find him attractive, but never wanted to try and take him home.

Whatever, there's no sense in dwelling on trivial crap, he was in a good mood, a very good mood, he liked being in a good mood, good moods help him feel sane.