The Advent Ch. 06-07

Story Info
The exemplary life of a mother is disrupted by the intrusion.
3.6k words
4.78
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Alexandra 's face shows a great surprise. Her eyes widen, looking upwards, unable to believe what has just happened. The old man has suddenly lunged his hand at my mother's right buttock, catching her off guard, and his hand impacts her buttocks, creating a resounding sound throughout the entire bathroom. She is shocked, and she can still feel the old man's hand on her buttock.

She pulls her hand away with a slap, as a reflex, leaving his penis free, without anyone holding it. She becomes increasingly furious, as she thought the old man would never cross the line of physical contact, but she was wrong, and she is determined to show her anger.

"What the hell are you doing?! Who do you think you are to do what you just did? I will report you for... for harassment!" Her voice trembles with nervousness; for the first time, it seems she might lose her composure. She looks at him angrily, raising her voice. It seems like she is about to explode.

Mr. Ferdinand, beyond feeling overwhelmed by such anger, takes advantage of the moment to reprimand her for letting go of his penis in the middle of his urination. "But what are you doing, Alexandra?" This confuses her, leaving her astonished. "Can't you see how I'm leaving everything just for your sake?! Look at how you're leaving everything a mess!" She looks at the penis that hasn't stopped urinating at any moment. Some of the urine splashes around the toilet, soiling the area outside the bowl.

She looks at his penis, then back at him... She gets angrier, very angry, muttering to herself... "Pig... He's nothing but a pig..." She can't help but smell the urine, a rank ammonia scent. She has never been in a situation like this before.

"Please finish already..." For the first time, her attitude towards him is not accusatory but rather benevolent.

"Damn it, Alexandra, he touched your butt, and here I am helping him pee, and you speak to him so gently? What's happening to you?" She thinks to herself.

Mr. Ferdinand's voice brings her back to reality. "I'm almost done, but make sure to shake it well, okay? Leave no drop behind." The flow of urine gradually diminishes.

Alexandra raises the penis a bit so that whatever drips fall into the toilet. She gives it a few small shakes, slowly to avoid splashing. She feels the penis slightly pulsating with each shake. Until it finally stops dripping.

"Thanks, dear. You've been a great help."

"You're a pig," she says as she withdraws her fingers. She feels a few drops of urine on her palm. She stretches her hand, trying not to touch anything. She's afraid of staining her clothes or herself. She turns around to the bathroom sink, intending to wash her hand.

Mr. Ferdinand notices that she's holding her hand out, and just as she turns, he grabs her by the forearm.

"What's the matter? Where are you going?"

"Let go of me!" She says, trying to pull her arm away with a sudden movement. "I need to clean myself, don't I?"

"Clean yourself from what?"

"Don't you see?" She lifts her hand, showing him the urine stains.

"Where's the urine?" He looks at her hand and then raises his gaze to Alexandra 's eyes. He is still naked from the waist down.

Her eyes return to her stained hand as she says, "Tell me something, Alexandra..."

She's stunned and remains silent.

"Have you ever... tried it?"

"What? Tried what?!" She can't believe what she just heard.

"I think I don't need to repeat it," he says, raising his gaze to look at her again. They stand facing each other.

"But what are you saying? Are you crazy? How could I do something like that?" She's nervous. In any other situation, this question alone would be enough to slap him and run away, but now...

"You didn't answer my question, neighbor." He says confidently, as if he has complete control of the situation.

"No, and I won't. You're crazy, Mr. Ferdinand. How can you even think of such things?"

"Don't I? Never?" She observes his yellowed teeth.

"Leave me alone... I'll sue you for harassment," she tries to regain some strength.

"Sue me?" He smiles.

"Yes, sue you." She gathers her strength to look him in the eyes and confront him.

"Come on, neighbor, if we're good neighbors... Aren't we? Don't we have a special connection?" These phrases, one can't tell if they are meant to calm her down or humiliate her.

"Let me go once and for all!"

However, the hand that was on her waist moves up, almost to the level of her chest, as he says, "So, neighbor, have you never grabbed your husband's penis and helped him pee?"

"He's not a disgusting man like you. And he doesn't need any help."

"No? Haha! So that means I'm the first, right?"

She falls silent at that affirmation, which gives him an opportunity to continue pressuring her. "Tell me, how many penises have you seen in your life?"

"Why does that matter to you?"

"Come on... Aren't we in a trusting relationship?" His face resembles that of a perverted old man. But still, she's caught by the old man, holding her with his urine-stained hand, unbelievable.

"It's not enough for this kind of topic." Still, her response is not aggressive.

"But it's not a complicated question..."

"Damn it, the smell of his body and this place is stuck in my nose, in my brain," she thinks. "The answer is simple: IT'S-NONE-OF-YOUR-BUSINESS!" She raises her voice. "When I get out of here, I'll sue you for good. You'll stop your nonsense."

He smiles; it seems that the lawsuit doesn't bother him at all. Instead, he asks her again, "Come on, just answer that, neighbor... Have you only seen your husband's penis?"

She falls silent, not wanting to answer that question. So, he keeps pressing her. "Well, what about your little boy's? You must have seen his too, right?"

"Now I can say I've seen three. Are you satisfied?"

He smiles, victorious.

--I'm sorry, I've seen enough. Too much, I'd say. -- She tries to release her hand, exerting force. "Let go of me!" She struggles slightly. "Yes, okay? Are you satisfied? Then let me go already."

Her hand is firmly gripped, and it's getting closer and closer to her. However, with every movement, she hears noises coming from outside the door.

"Mama?! What's going on? Why are you taking so long to come out? Please come out now..."

"I'm coming, honey!" Her son's voice makes her nervous; she had almost forgotten he was still at the door.

"Mama... why are you taking so long? I'm starting to worry." Hearing her own son's voice in such a situation makes her increasingly anxious; it seems that the situation is getting overwhelming for Alexandra. Instead of being compassionate, Mr. Ferdinand seizes the opportunity and raises his hand a bit more, almost reaching her chin.

"Damn it, I'm trying to act tough, but I'm losing control. Nerves are starting to betray me... What do I do? This pig is noticing it, I know."

But Mr. Ferdinand 's voice echoes in her head again, pulling her out of her thoughts. He whispers, seeking some complicity, "Don't worry, neighbor. Tell him we're handling some paperwork, tell him we'll be out in a moment..." She looks at him, indecisive for the first time, then turns her head towards the door. "We're finalizing some things, honey... we'll be out soon," she says, trying to appear as composed as possible.

My mother doesn't call him "neighbor" anymore; she has too many things on her plate and is starting to allow things that she wouldn't have tolerated just a short while ago.

"That's how I like it," he says with a low voice, smiling.

"Mama, please... come out already!" I say, pleading. "Let's go home, please..."

"I'm coming, sweetheart..."

When Alexandra turns back to Mr. Ferdinand, she sees his hand at the level of her face. Now she can clearly see several drops scattered on her palm, yellowish drops. It's strange that they're scattered with his hand, and she doubts if it's urine from that unwanted old man or just some ordinary water droplets. But she's in a quandary; the old man's pressure is slowly wearing her down, and her son's shouts through the door don't help her get out of this situation. She tries to reproach him again, suggesting that she will sue him, but what she doesn't know is that her voice is showing less and less personality, less character...

"Do you... do you not believe... about the lawsuit? I-I'm a lawyer... You know that already..."

"Do you want us to leave now, neighbor?" Alexandra opens her eyes slightly at hearing that.

"Yes... Let go of me... Please..." she says, almost begging.

"I hope this plea will make him see reason..." she thinks.

However, he doesn't pay attention to the lawsuit. Quietly, he advances his hand a little closer to Alexandra 's face, stopping about 20 centimeters from her mouth.

"Damn it, what do I do? I can't take it anymore... You're waiting outside for me, John. I don't know how to get out of this situation. This old man is getting more and more control over me, and I no longer have the strength... the moral strength to fight... Damn it, this is disgusting... I... I..."

"Come on, neighbor, just a little bit. It's all about new experiences; you need to open your mind a bit more."

"No, I don't need this experience, Mr. Ferdinand. It's beyond me; can't you see that?"

"I'm thinking of you, John, calming you down and convincing you not to tell anything to your father..."

BANG, BANG, BANG!

"Mama! Please, come out!"

She turns her head again to the door. Nervous, for the first time, tears start to well up in her eyes... She's starting to feel overwhelmed. Meanwhile, she answers me, "Hold on, honey... for God's sake..."

"Shhh... Calm down, darling. Tell him we're taking some pictures and we'll be out in a moment..."

"'Darling'? What does he think he is? First 'neighbor', now 'darling'? He has no idea who he's talking to..." She tries to muster some strength.

And without knowing quite why, she agrees to what Mr. Ferdinand suggests.

"We're taking some pictures, John. I'll be out in a moment."

"I have no other choice; I'm sorry, John, I've lost control of the situation," she thinks reluctantly within herself.

"Everything is fine, son."

As she speaks to the door, she feels two fingers on her cheek, trying to turn her towards him. His face... His hand almost at the level of her lips... Mr. Ferdinand is looking at her with a smile, showing his teeth like a dirty and perverted old man...

"Come on, just a little..."

Chapter 7

She holds back her tears. "If I knew he wouldn't hear it, I'd slap him across his face." But the hand keeps getting closer...

"Come on, darling, stick out your tongue..."

"Oh God... I can't do this... I'm going to vomit..."

"Just a little bit more," he insists.

She looks into his eyes, for the first time pleading. What she doesn't know is that it only excites him more.

"Come on, be a good girl, darling..."

"This is disgusting, my God..." She thinks as her eyes moisten. The hand is barely 10 centimeters from her lips...

She no longer struggles to break free...

"Come on, darling..." He insists, trying to break her completely. "Stick out your tongue... It's something new... a new experience..." His smile doesn't fade from his face...

"God..."

Hesitating, she sticks her tongue out slightly... She closes her eyes... Not quite knowing what she's doing... She approaches the hand... and touches the surface... Her tongue starts to lick her own hand... The fingertips... She tastes a salty and sour flavor... As she hears...

"That's it... lick it... See? It wasn't so bad after all."

She continues licking... Resigned, silent in the face of reality.

"Suck up all the drops," he says with superiority.

"There's one drop left." He points with his index finger to a drop on a part of her hand...

She looks at him, into his eyes... With fury... Challenging him... And without stopping to look at him... Her tongue passes over the drop... Cleaning it all up...

"How did I end up here? I'm disgusted with him... I'm disgusted with myself..." "Sinking so low... Even if it's against my will... It's unforgivable... Or do I no longer have a will? Do I only have shame left?"

He notices her expression. Disgust, humiliation, fury, anger... All of it shows on her face, and he perceives it. However, she's trembling and scared, thinking about what she's doing.

She looks at his hand and then at his belly. His obese breasts... "My God... What have I done..."

Her mouth separates from her hand. "Now let me go, Mr. Ferdinand."

"You did very well, darling..." Smiling. "Didn't you enjoy the new experience?" He says mockingly...

But she no longer protests. All the strength she had until now seems to have vanished. She no longer protests when he calls her "neighbor"... She no longer protests when he calls her "darling"... Her face, red with shame, can only respond... "Let me out, Mr. Ferdinand... My... My son..."

Mr. Ferdinand 's free hand strokes her cheek, demonstrating his superiority. "Calm down, Alexandra. You should feel lucky; only a prostitute I slept with once agreed to do what you just did today... Only she and you," he says, trying to compare her to a mere prostitute...

She's afraid he'll make her do more dirty things, and, worst of all, she's afraid of herself. She's afraid she'll end up agreeing, that something inside her, her will, her character, will break.

All this situation has caused Mr. Ferdinand 's penis to become somewhat erect. A dark, thick penis full of veins, but his belly obstructs Alexandra 's view. She takes advantage of the moment to break free from him. Turning towards the door, putting her hand on the doorknob, unlocking it.

On the other side of the door, I'm sitting with my hands on my face, wanting this nightmare to end, unaware of what's happening in that bathroom.

"Where are you going, darling? We haven't finished yet... If you open the door... Do you want your son to catch us like this? Are you sure?"

She turns towards him, able to see his increasingly swollen penis. She averts her gaze as a reflex.

"My... My son... My son is waiting... I have to leave... I hope this stays between you and me... Let... Let it be gentlemanly..."

"Of course, I will, but you have to behave, darling..."

"Pull up your pants, please, Mr. Ferdinand," she says unintentionally seeing his dark, swollen penis getting harder... "I don't want my son to see you like this."

He takes a step towards her, approaching. His hand moves towards her face, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Why? Don't you like what you see?"

She strangely allows it, but seeing his hand touching her hair, she recoils slightly.

"I just want him not to get upset, not to get angry, and let me go... not to tell anyone..." She thinks to herself.

He grabs his penis with one hand, and it protrudes from the tip.

She looks at him, seeing him hold his penis, while he repeats, "I don't want... I don't want my son... my son to see me like this... and think that his mother..."

"Calm down, darling, nothing will happen," he replies as he holds his penis. "We'll be good neighbors, don't worry..."

She looks at him, unable to help it. And he realizes she's looking at his penis.

"Tell me... Is it bigger than your husband's?" He says with superiority.

"Let's leave it here, please," she says, trying not to answer. "Yes, yes, it is, but your body is disgusting and fat," she thinks as she turns around, putting her back to him, as if to open the door.

"Really? Do you want your son to see me like this?"

"Dress yourself."

"You still haven't answered me..."

"... "

The old man, with his penis in his hand, smiles while she's facing the door.

"Yes. It is. Are you satisfied?"

"Bigger than your husband's then?" He says, trying to humiliate her. He knows she's at her limit.

"Yes, I've already said yes. Can we talk some other time? My son is worried about me."

But he wants to push her further... "Alright, but answer my question properly. If so..."

"His... His penis... His penis is bigger than my husband's... Is that good enough?" she says, humiliated.

"How is your husband's?"

"Smaller... smaller and narrower... That's enough... Please, Mr. Ferdinand..."

"Hahaha, what a shitty penis then. I knew your little husband would have such a shitty penis. It suits him well."

"Pl-please, Mr. Ferdinand. We're done... I... I love him... I'm very happy with him... Please let me go now... Please..."

He approaches her from behind and takes her by the arm, intending to turn her around. As he does so, not without resistance on her part, she doesn't look him in the face; her gaze is lost in the dirty floor tiles.

"Alright, Alexandra. I think that's enough for today." He tries to tuck her hair behind her ear again, with less resistance from her this time, as she continues to stare at the floor. "Do you want to leave now, right?"

"Yes... Please..."

"Alright. I just want one thing before we go."

She looks up, frightened by what the old man might have in mind now.

"I've always wondered how your kisses taste, darling."

"What?! No... That... That's not... No way..." "Gross, oh my God... Just the thought of kissing this man makes me sick."

"After all, this isn't that bad either, don't you think?"

"Enough, Mr. Ferdinand. It's been more than enough. I'm going to open the door, no matter what state I'm in, and I'm going to say that you tried to rape me. Is that what you want?" She summons her strength.

Surprised, Mr. Ferdinand responds, "Really? Go ahead, do it. I dare you to do it and see what happens." He challenges her. "Look, I'll propose something to you. What would you prefer, giving me a kiss on the lips, or giving my penis a kiss?"

"But what are you saying? I won't do either of those things. Who do you think I am?"

He grabs a lock of hair that's falling on her face. He has her under control.

"Come on, answer that, and everything will be over."

"I... Of course... I'd never kiss your penis."

"Does that mean you'd rather kiss my lips?"

"I'm not going to kiss you, Mr. Ferdinand. Stop insisting. This all feels surreal. I'm going to open the door, and I don't care about anything anymore."

Mr. Ferdinand leans his head back a bit, as if exposing his neck to her...

"Come on, darling, I'll be good. Give me a little kiss on the neck, and we'll be done... That's all I want."

"But who does this bastard think he is? If I agree, I'll have to get close to him, and he'll notice every part of my body. And his neck is all sweaty... Oh God, it's disgusting."

Her face is a mix of fury and helplessness.

She takes a step towards him, thinking, "Better this than him opening his pig mouth. But damn it, I can feel his belly touching me, his fat breasts... damn it..."

As she approaches him, Mr. Ferdinand takes advantage and leans back, making it difficult for her to reach him. She has to bend her body more and more... He's taller than she is... In this situation, Mr. Ferdinand seizes the opportunity and puts his hands on her waist...

"Damn it... If anyone saw me now, they'd think I'm throwing myself at him... God, it's so disgusting..."

"Come on, darling..." With his hands on her waist, he pulls her closer. Their bodies touch even more.

Meanwhile, in her mind, the words he said return to her. "Only a whore and you have agreed to this..." She tries to stick her butt out so that his penis doesn't touch her body.

" Mr. Ferdinand... Please... I can't reach you; stand up straight..." she says, unwilling to get any closer to him.

"I see... Why don't you put your arms around my neck, then you can bring me closer to you?"

She looks at him, not knowing what to say or do anymore...

"Come on, don't be ashamed at this point, darling..." He takes one of her hands and places it behind his neck.

12