The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues...
3.8k words
4.26
63.9k
59

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had some comments about the lack of sex in chapter 1. This one will be similar. It will be a slow burn...

I woke up the next morning to see her bed was empty, but the sun was up. I was grateful she was gone as I was sporting some morning wood that caused my shorts and the blankets to tent up a little bit. After being caught jerking off with her panties over my face the night before I wasn't sure how much more embarrassment I could take. The trip was only just starting and I had already made a fool of myself. I got up, as my tent was deflating and hit the bathroom for a morning bio break. After coming back to the mail room I noticed her handwritten note on the bedside table.

"Good morning. Looking forward to some adventure today with my favorite guy. I went to get some coffee but will be back soon. We don't want to be late. Love Mom." the note said.

"Great, I could use some coffee." was my first thought then it occurred to me that I could get ready without her here and get that much further ahead. Not knowing how long she would be I opted to change in the bathroom to limit any potential sightings if she were to come back before I was finished. I opted for compression shorts with regular shorts over top and a T-shirt with some athletic shoes.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" I heard as the door opened and I was just tying the last of my laces on my shoes. Mom looked relaxed and happy this morning- wearing a tight fitting T-shirt and a pair of what wold generously be called cutoffs. The shorts were very short and showed off her legs quite nicely. The jersey material was taut across her boobs and she had her hair pulled back this morning. She carried two cups of coffee with her.

"Good morning Mom. I'm all set so we won't be late. Thanks for the coffee run." as I reached forward to take a cup.

"Of course. I'll drink up and get ready." Mom replied while handing me a cup and a kiss on the cheek.

I sat on my bed enjoying my coffee as she busied herself around the room, getting a few things she needed clothes wise and heading into the bathroom to change. We were idly chatting about how we slept, the resort, the coffee, and our expectations for the day when I realized Mom didn't close the door all the way and I could see her reflection in the mirror. We kept chatting but I noticed she pulled her T-shirt over her head in one quick motion revealing a baby blue bra with lace on the top of the cups. She stopped, looking at herself in her mirror and then tugged up on the straps of her bra making her ample tits jiggle.

"How many miles do you want to try for today?" she asked me, as I unknowingly watched her shake her breasts and then reach behind her back to unclasp the bra, letting her tits spill out in all their glory.

"Umm, I don't know...maybe the 4 mile loop?" I offered, distracted by the show she was giving, albeit unintentionally.

"Yea, I think that works. I definitely want to swim in one of the springs though." she said as she pulled her cutoffs down to reveal she wasn't wearing panties this morning. There she was, naked, although the view was somewhat obstructed. "You are bringing something to swim in right?" she questioned.

"Yea Mom. Swimming sounds like a good idea. I'll make sure I do that." mumbling as I felt my shorts tent and that familiar feeling of being aroused rushing through my veins and my mid section. She pulled on what looked like a bikini bottom, and a new pair of shorts but was still quite topless, much to my enjoyment.

"I'll be ready in a few. It's almost time to get to the boat dock after all. Quick morning so far." she said matter of factly as she clipped the matching bikini top on, corralling her bosom within the confines of the fabric she chose for the day. I replied with some semblance of "Mmhmm." or something as I watched her pull a grey T-shirt over her head, check her hair and then slide the door open all the way and step out.

"Ta-da!" she exclaimed with outstretched arms and fingers, as if she was presenting herself in some Jazz ensemble line. She quickly dropped the act and grabbed her shoes and we were off to the boat dock.

As the lady had told us last night, we were the only ones going to the island hike today and the boat seemed roomy enough to hold at least 10-12 people. We slowly idled away from the dock, after the Captain introduced himself as Capt. Bill and Mom and I sat across from each other midway back on the deck. We crossed the breakwater area and Capt Bill hammered down the throttle and we were off like a rocket ship. Mom was smiling ear to ear and was saying something to me, but I couldn't hear anything over the roar of the motor and the wind. As we hit some chop on the open water I noticed how her breasts moved and shook with the boat. I thought about what was happening to me and why I was somehow obsessed with my mother on this trip. Sure I had seen her body before, and realized she was attractive when guys would check her out when we went places, but this was a new level of perv for me. I didn't quite understand it.

"...so beautiful!!" i heard Mom shout as the motor wound down and we slowed. She was pointing to the crystal clear water that seemed to dart between green and blue hues with island dotting the horizon on all sides. Captain Bill slowed the boat even more as we approached was looked like just a beach, with no dock, no buildings, no infrastructure- pretty much nothing. He slowed the boat as the bow made contact with the sand and we stopped.

"This is it!" he exclaimed while giving us some maps and providing what he explained was a satellite phone that we could use if we had any trouble. "Any questions?" he waited a beat, "Good, then have fun, find adventure and call the preprogrammed number in the phone if you get in trouble or when you are ready to get picked up. Here's a bag with some snacks and some sandwiches for you, if you get hungry." as he helped Mom off the bow of the boat onto the sugar white soft sand of the beach. I jumped down and heard Mom say "Thanks, we will call when we are done." as the engine fired up and he was gone as quick as he arrived.

"Look at this!!" Mom squealed with a mile long smile on her face. She started opening the map and we saw the trail marker at the same time for the 4 mile loop. She read aloud from the map "THE 4 MILE LOOP IS MODERATELY CHALLENGING BUT SUITABLE FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS. YOU WILL TRAVERSE THROUGH BEACHES, TREE LINED FORESTS AND ACROSS A SMALL SERIES OF HILLS TO FIND A SWIMMING SPRING AT THE MIDWAY POINT. ENJOY THE SCENERY." She stopped reading and looked at me.

"That sounds fun Mom. You good with this one?" I assured her while checking to make sure she was happy with our selection.

"I can't wait. Lets do it!" as she pulled the backpack on her shoulders and started walking toward the red trail marker with the 4 on it.

We talked about life, college, my future, her past, the island, my dad, and seemingly every topic under the sun until finally we saw the swimming spring hole a little past the "2" mile marker. Mom stopped to take in the scenery, and then we crept closer to the edge. The water smelled as pure as anything I have ever smelled- clean, fresh and pure. The water looked to be about 10 feet deep and the edges of the land dropped off into the water suddenly. I reached down and felt the very temperate mid 70's water and splashed some at Mom who giggled as she dropped the backpack and deftly avoided my splashing.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" she exclaimed as she stripped off her shirt and shimmied out of her shorts as only a woman seems to be able to do. Her shapely, slightly and pleasantly plump belly exposed. Her bikini wasn't a teeny tiny little thing, but more along the lines of what a midlife aged mom who still knew she looked good would wear. It was multi colored with some shapes on it. The top did a good job or showing off her curves without flaunting them and the bottoms hugged her butt in all the right ways. I realized she was looking at me, staring, without saying anything.

"What?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Are you wearing swim trunks under your shorts?" she asked as I realized I was so distracted by her nudity earlier I told her I was prepared to swim but didn't actually do anything to be prepared to swim.

"Oh no!? I exclaimed "I forgot. I'm sorry Mom"

"I thought you said you were ready..." she trailed off with a hint of whine and a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"I know. I should have done a better job being ready. I'm sorry. But you should swim and I can just sit here and we can still have fun." I offered.

"What are you wearing under your shorts?" she inquired. I was wearing compression shorts, as is my norm. What I wasn't however, was prepared to be seen by my bikini clad mother in my compression shorts.

"I don't think it would work." I said trying to obfuscate and avoid the question.

"Why? You are wearing something under them right?" she said with a playful giggle. "Come on, it's just me. No one else will see you in your tight shorts." she said, knowing what I usually wear day to day.

I was screwed. I had forgotten to do something I said I had done because I was staring at my mom's tits and now I would pay the ultimate price for that by having to swim with her in my compression shorts.

"Ok ok ok." I said with a sigh and removed my shirt. "Can you get in the water and then I'll join momentarily?" I asked.

"Oh geez. Fine." she said with a smile and a laugh and just jumped in the water with a loud splash. As she jumped in I dropped my shorts to reveal the undershorts I had chosen that morning- yellow, with black thread on the seams and tight. I looked down and saw a small bulge where my package was and wanted to avoid her seeing it so jumped in as well. As I jumped in I heard her playfully hooting and hollering. We swam around for about an hour, playfully splashing each other and trying to free swim to the bottom on the spring head.

"Well, you want to get out and have bite to eat, and then finish this hike up?" Mom said as she swam to the side with a rope attached to a tree to climb out of the spring basin.

"Sure." I said, slightly worried about how I would get out without showing her my mild bulge. Mom climbed out and I noticed how toned her ass and legs are as she rose from the water. She turned around when she got on dry land and this was the moment I was dreading. I swam up the rope and started pulling myself out of the water. When I was fully out and on dry land I saw her gaze pointed downward toward my midsection. She saw that I saw where she was looking and we shared a silent awkward moment.

"Well let me get us some food." she finally fumbled out while digging through the bag. She also produced one towel from the bag. "I guess we will have to air dry." she offered as she showed me the one towel but pulled multiple sandwiches from the knapsack.

Just what I needed- to prolong my exposure by air drying and eating. But with very little options I decided to make the best of it and hope it would end quickly. Mom laid the towel out on a sandy patch and we both sat down on opposite ends to eat. Mom was sitting cross legged and fro my vantage point I noticed just how tight the bikini material was pulled across her pussy. The thought gave me the familiar heat filled surge to my midsection and, try as I might, I couldn't help the hardening of my modest cock in my tight shorts. I just hoped she didn't notice.

"Alright then. That was good and this has been such fun." she said as she pointed to a hawk of some kind flying overhead. "You ready to get dressed and head back?"

"Sure am!. This was fun though." I told her trying not to seem to eager to get dressed again, but I was.

I quickly wriggled into my shorts and then finally felt at ease with my situation. By the time I turned around Mom had also put her shorts on but was packing her shirt into the bag.

"You don't mind if your old mom just wears her bikini top to finish the hike, do you?" she asked, evidently she saw the puzzled look on my face. "Be good to get some sun and its such a nice day." she concluded her case.

"Uhm no, I don't, of course. Whatever you want." I stammered as I pulled my shirt over my head and we put our shoes back on.

Mom was the first down the trail, as it had been most of the day, which I didn't mind since she had a really well framed ass in those shorts. We continued chatting and pointing out wildlife we saw as we rounded the turn at the "3" mile marker.

"Ouch! Owwwww." I heard her say from my position in the rear.

"What happened? You ok?" as i quickly got side by side with her.

"Yea, I got my shoulder caught on that branch. Got a big scratch." she said as she showed me her left shoulder. It was then that we both seemingly realized the branch had also torn her left side bikini strap and most of her left boob was exposed.

"Uh mom..." I trailed off as she noticed at the same time and pulled the material up to cover herself "Oh wow, sorry. Didn't realize it cut my strap and these girls have a mind of their own at times." she said with a giggle.

"The cut doesn't look too bad, still hurting? Are you going to be ok?" I asked her.

"Yea, it hurts but it isn't bad. I will need to change into my shirt. Half support is worse than no support." she told me pointing to her breasts as she dropped the bag and grabbed her shirt out. She turned 1/4 turn from me and quickly pulled the bikini top off and slipped into the shirt, exposing her nipples for the briefest of moments. "Oh great, zero support here. Only a mile to go though." she said as she wiggled her top half to make her boobs dance around sans bra or bikini top.

Without waiting for me to say anything she pulled the pack on and off she went down the trail. A few steps later I noticed her tying the shirt in a knot around her midsection and I was taken by the shear sexiness of the image in front of me. We were on a slight elevation and I could see turquoise water all around, tropical birds sang from the trees and a goddess of a woman was standing in front of me baring her midriff and her creamy silky legs. This was an adventure in paradise, but certainly not the type I had expected. We made it to the end of the loop and Mom called for Capt Bill to come back and get us. We had been hiking and hanging out for about 4 hours but we were beat. By the time the boat arrived, and we loaded back on it, and Bill got a few leering looks at my mother, it was almost 3:30 in the afternoon before we arrived back at the main island with the resort.

"Please don't hesitate to take another hike adventure!" Capt Bill said loudly as my mom's tits were swaying as she climbed off the boat.

"Thanks Capt." she politely said as we walked away. "Perhaps a nap and then dinner while we decide on tomorrow adventure?" she said to me as we walked back up the dock to the building. "I need a bra before we go anywhere else at least." she ended with a giggle.

"Uh yea Mom. I could lay down." as we walked next to each other through the lobby and up the elevator to our room, her catching the attention and gaze of almost every man that crossed our paths.

We reached refuge from the staring of strangers in our room and mom told mesh wanted to shower and then lay down for awhile as she took some clothes into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on my bed, noticing the slight squish from my not fully dry shorts and thought I would also nap bu that I didn't want to shower first. I heard the water running and assumed mom was showering already so I went to my suitcase and stripped off both pairs of damp shorts I was wearing, freeing my cock from the tight material. I stood for just a moment when I heard her from behind me "Woo hoo, nice tushy!" Mom said with a whistle. I quickly jumped and reached to cover my junk from view as I turned my head to see she was also bottomless, but well covered by her shirt.

"Mom?! Sorry, I thought you were in the shower. My shorts were wet." I told her, while covering my junk but fully aware my ass was exposed.

"It's fine. Stop worrying so much. I have seen a naked man before and I have see you naked before." she said as she grabbed her face wash and retreated to the shower. "Enjoy your nap, see you when you wake up sweetheart." she called out.

I pulled my clean shorts on and salvaged as much dignity as I felt I could and laid down, only to awaken a couple hours later to see mom reading a book in her bed.

"Hi." was all she said when she heard me stir. "Wanna go eat dinner and plan out our day tomorrow?" as she got up from her restful position to reveal the booty short cutoffs were making a repeat appearance.

"Sure, I can be ready in a few minutes." I said as I got up and changed my shirt. As we were doing our normal "how did you sleep" type questions I realized Mom was pulling her shorts down, to reveal a very toned butt and then pulling on a pair of black thong panties, all with me in the same room. I didn't say anything nor did she but I definitely noticed her nudity. Within minutes we were in the cafe ordering our preferred dinners and discussing the next days adventure. She seemed drawn to an option where they give us a small boat and set us loose with a few different islands to hop around and check out.

"How much fun would that be!?" she said with her smile radiating across the table.

"Yea, I haven't ever driven a boat though. Have you?" I asked, knowing the likely answer.

"Well, no, but we can figure it out." she said confidently.

"It does sound like fun. It also indicates we should expect to spend ALL DAY out there, so we better be prepared for a full day." I said pointing to the fine print.

EXPLORE SEVERAL ISLANDS ON YOUR OWN TIME AS THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR VERY OWN SMALL BOAT. WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING, SOME FOOD AND DRINKS AND A MAP, ALONG WITH A FULL GAS TANK FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP TO SPEND THE DAY ON THE HIGH SEAS. EXPECT TO SEE WILD ANIMALS OF THE LAND AND SEA, AND SPEND TIME ON MAGNIFICENT PRIVATE BOAT ACCESSIBLE BEACHES. THIS EXCURSION SHOULD NOT BE MISSED,

"Its settled then!" she said "We can't miss this one if its open still. If not, maybe a 4 hour fishing boat would be a good backup." she said closing the pamphlet.

"Sounds good Mom." as we continued to eat our fresh fish dinners. After dinner we got the boat tour setup and were told to report to dock 2 promptly at 8 for boating lessons and then we would be off.

As we entered our room we discussed how exciting tomorrow promised to be and how much fun we were having so far on the trip. "I'm going to shower, then read before bed I think." I declared to my mother, who was digging around in her own suitcase.

"Ok honey. Do me a favor and wait just a sec?" she said with her trademark smile as she suantered past me into the bathroom but stopped and just poked her head inside. "Ok, all clear, nothing left behind." she said as she turned to look at me and busted out laughing. "sorry hun, couldn't resist after yesterday. We gotta be able to laugh at life embarrassing moments..." she said as I silently walked into the bathroom.

I turned the water on and stripped down thinking about the last couple days. Between the casual nudity, sexy bikinis and the smell and taste of the panties the day before I was hard and striking in no time at all. I got close and the image of her boobs from the hike popped into me head. Two round globes of flesh, with a little natural sag to them and pink nipples placed just right had me hard for mommy and I came in several spurts all over my hand and the bathroom counter. After I got over my head rush from the orgasm I cleaned the sink, and got in the shower.

The rest of the night was uneventful but I was a little nervous about what would come of tomorrow. We said good night and clicked off the lights and fell asleep.