The Adventurer and the Medusa

Story Info
Sabina will do anything to save her friends.
3.4k words
4.4
816
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabina cowered with her head in her hands, not daring to look up. Her adventuring party had stumbled upon this seemingly tranquil grove earlier in the day and had paused to take a break. They'd barely noticed the mysterious woman sneak up on them, until it was too late. Sabina had caught a glimpse of her -- narrowly avoiding the woman's gaze. She was all curves, wearing nothing as she walked through the forest, her large breasts swinging and her bronze skin glistening in the sun. A large snake had been slithering alongside the woman, but it seemed to have slithered off into the woods.

Now, the other members of her party stood frozen, turned to stone. Fabian, their party leader, had his sword half-drawn, his mouth half open as he was mid-shout when he locked eyes with it. Blaire, their scout, was still crouched on the ground, her daggers still on her belt. Sabina was crouched behind Fabian, now a statue.

"Come out, come out, little half-elf," said the silky soft voice of the Medusa. Sabina didn't dare look up, but she could hear the Medusa walking slowly towards her, could see the feet of the Medusa approach.

"P-please," Sabina whimpered. "Please leave us be. We didn't know this was your land!"

"Oh, darling," the Medusa said. "It's just you left, your friends are stone."

Sabina reached out with her hand blindly to try and find her staff. If she could just get to it she could cast a spell and maybe blast the Medusa. Her fingers brushed the wooden staff, but before she could pull it into her grip, something stepped down on her staff, trapping it in place, before kicking it even further out of Sabina's reach.

Sabina knew this meant the Medusa must have been right in front of her, and she scrambled backwards blindly, until she collided with the stony figure of Blaire.

"Please," Sabina cried. "Please turn them back and leave us be, please."

"I think you can do a better job of begging than that," the Medusa said, crouching in front of Sabina. Sabina so desperately wanted to open her eyes and look at the Medusa, but she knew if she did that then it would be all over.

"I'll do anything, please, we weren't here for you," Sabina whimpered.

"And who were you here for?" the Medusa asked curiously.

"Th-there's an ogre that killed the woodcutter's son," Sabina answered. "And before that, he had attacked caravans travelling to the town down the river. But please, we have no quarrel with you, we were just setting down for the night. Please, can you turn them back and we'll leave straight away?"

"I might be persuaded to turn them back," the Medusa said lazily, dragging a finger slowly down the side of Sabina's face.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Sabina cried.

The Medusa chuckled, and Sabina heard the Medusa lean forward. Sabina's heart raced and braced herself to be attacked by the Medusa. Without her staff, she was powerless. She felt the Medusa press a cloth against her eyes, tying it at the back of her head so that she couldn't see.

"There," the Medusa said, "Now I don't have to worry about accidentally stoning my new Pet before I'm done with her."

"P-pet?" Sabina asked.

"You said you'd do anything, did you not?"

Sabina nodded. The Medusa patted the top of Sabina's head affectionately.

"You're going to keep that blindfold on at all times," the Medusa said. "And you'll do exactly as I tell you, understood?"

"Yes," Sabina said, gulping nervously.

"Good girl," the Medusa whispered in Sabina's ear, before caressing Sabina's bare neck with her lips. Sabina shivered. One of the snakes in Medusa's hair licked the inside of Sabina's ears and another nipped playfully at the pointy ends of her ear, just as the Medusa started to kiss Sabina's neck. Sabina let out a small moan of shock. She hadn't expected this at all.

It had been so long since someone had touched her, and she didn't realise how much she had missed the touch of another until just now.

Sabina whimpered when the Medusa's hands drifted over the top of Sabina's dress, before grasping Sabina's breast firmly. She felt her nipples strain against the fabric of her shirt, and was ashamed at how quickly the Medusa had been able to arouse her. Her cheeks burned. The Medusa moved her hand away for a moment, before putting her hand down the collar of Sabina's dress, grasping her breasts even tighter. Sabina let out a gasp as the Medusa took Sabina's nipples in her fingers. She could feel the dress fabric stretch and prayed it wouldn't break.

Sabina's body leaned into the Medusa's touch, betraying the arousal building inside her that she was trying to hide. Sabina only hoped her friends couldn't see her while they were petrified, praying that they couldn't see herself be willingly debased by the Medusa next to them. The thought of them watching only increased the shame she was feeling, and she hated how wet she could feel herself becoming as a result.

The Medusa moved her hand away from Sabina's chest, and Sabina felt a mixture of relief and disappointment wash over her. It was short-lived, as she soon felt the Medusa unlacing her dress, and then slipping the fabric down off of her arms and chest, leaving her breasts exposed to the world. The Medusa made an appreciative noise at the sight of Sabina's large, round breasts, her nipples still hard and erect. Sabina tried to cover herself with her hands, but they were swatted away by the Medusa.

"You should never hide such beauty away from the world," the Medusa said, accentuating each word with a kiss on Sabina's breasts, alternating between each breast. The snakes nipped and sucked at the breasts, trying to find purchase each time the Medusa leaned close in a way that only seemed to delight Sabina further. Sabina obeyed as the Medusa pulled the dress away from Sabina, wriggling out of it from her position on the ground. The warm summer wind brushed against Sabina's almost naked form, only her panties giving her any semblance of decency.

"This won't do," the Medusa said, pulling away suddenly. "We're missing something."

Sabina's heart pounded in her chest, as she listened to the Medusa rummage around for something. Then, she felt a rope slip over her throat, and before she could protest, the Medusa had tightened it around her like a collar.

"Come along," the Medusa said.

Sabina started to stand but was gently pushed back onto her knees by the Medusa.

"I don't think so, Pet. On your hands and knees," the Medusa said, and started to lead the blindfolded Sabina away from her friends.

"Wait," Sabina panted, pausing, and resisting the tug of the rope for a moment. "Will my friends be safe there?"

"Of course, my little witch," the Medusa said. "So long as you behave, they will be perfectly safe. We aren't going far at any rate."

Sabina nodded, and with a tug on the rope from the Medusa, continued to crawl in the direction she was pulled, her breasts swaying like pendulums as she moved. The ground was grassy and covered with stray twigs and leaves, and she was having trouble crawling, but she followed along obediently until the Medusa stopped, her cheeks burning. In her mind, her friends could still see her, their petrified gaze watching her. Oh Gods, Sabina thought, they were going to think so lowly of her when they came out of their petrification. So wrapped up in the shame spiral in her mind, that she missed the Medusa's command. It was only when a hand came down on her ass, hard, that she realised that she had messed up. Her ass was stinging where the Medusa had spanked her, the thin fabric of her panties offering scant protection. Sabina couldn't help herself, she let out a moan at the sensation. It was all too much for her, from the first touch she'd had in an age coming from a Medusa to the mortifying way she was behaving, letting the Medusa walk her like a pet, to the spank. The Medusa's hand rubbed her ass over the top of her panties lovingly.

"Did you like that, little witch?" the Medusa asked.

"Yes," Sabina answered before she could stop herself.

"You like being punished when you misbehave?" The Medusa murmured.

Sabina nodded. "It-it makes me feel g-good, when you punish me," Sabina whispered, gasping midsentence as the Medusa slipped a hand underneath the fabric of Sabina's panties, stroking her buttocks gently.

"Oh, my little witch," the Medusa said. "We've barely even begun to explore how good I can make you feel." With one hand, the Medusa pulled on the rope still around Sabina's neck, forcing her back to arch, and the other hand moved lower, gently exploring the outsides of Sabina's pussy.

Sabina could hear how wet she was as the Medusa slipped a finger inside of her pussy, and then another. She moaned, her body arching into the Medusa's hands, desperate for more. The Medusa withdrew her fingers from Sabina's pussy, and in one swift motion, tore the panties from Sabina's body. Sabina was completely exposed now, on complete display for the Medusa to see.

She heard a deep chuckle vibrate through the earth toward her, the sound coming from further away, not from the Medusa, and panic set in, and she frantically tried to turn around, but the Medusa held her in place.

"Is this what your snake summoned me for, Thedima?" said a deep, masculine voice. "To show me some half-elf slut?"

Sabina's heart thudded in her chest.

"Her adventuring party have come to seek justice on behalf of that boy you supposedly killed," Thedima said. "Fortunately for you, I seem to have stopped them for you. Oh -- do be gentle with them Niruk, I've promised the little witch to fix them up when I'm done with her."

Sabina heard what she could only assume was the Ogre -- Niruk - spit on the ground. "I didn't kill anyone that didn't try to kill me first."

Sabina tried to wriggle around so that she was at least facing the direction of where the Niruk's voice came from, but a swift smack to her backside settled her immediately, causing another chuckle to come from the Niruk.

"She's surprisingly obedient for an adventurer," Niruk said.

"Isn't she just?" replied Thedima, her hand back to massaging Sabina's ass. "She said she'd do anything if I would just turn her friends back and let them go."

Sabina whimpered as she felt Thedima's hand move down to her pussy again.

Thedima pressed gently on the back of Sabina's head. "Head down, ass up, my little witch," she whispered. "Show Niruk that nice, plump ass of yours."

Sabina obeyed, tears prickling the back of her eyes as she pressed her cheek into the dirt. "Please," she whispered. She felt the Ogre approach, towering over her. A large, rough and calloused hand came to rest on her ass.

"Feel how wet she is," Thedima murmured, and Sabina felt the Medusa guide the Ogre's hand to her pussy. "I've barely touched her and she's practically begging for us to fuck her."

Niruk, no longer guided by Thedima, slid a calloused finger inside of Sabina, causing her to cry out. One of Niruk's fingers were the same size as Thedima's. Thedima's slender fingers were lazily circling Sabina's clit, growing in intensity. Between the pair of them, Sabina could feel herself growing closer and closer to climaxing.

Niruk eased a second finger inside of Sabina, and then a third, stretching her wider than she had ever thought was possible. Sabina moaned as he fingered her pussy, her face still pressed into the dirt.

"What do you think, Niruk? Should we let our little slut cum?" Sabina heard Thedima ask, pausing her ministrations on Sabina's clit.

"Please!" Sabina cried out, only to receive a slap on her ass that left her cheek stinging.

"I wasn't asking you, my little slut," Thedima admonished.

Niruk chuckled, not pausing with his fingers. Sabina couldn't help herself, she ground herself against Niruk's thick fingers, panting heavily. She was desperate for release, the slap from Thedima only sending her even closer to the edge.

"I want to hear the little slut beg for it," Niruk said.

"Did you hear that, my pet? Beg for it and the big, mean Ogre might let you cum," Thedima murmured in Sabina's ear. Sabina shivered as Thedima's lips brushed her ears.

Sabina willingly obliged. "Please, please let me cum," she whimpered, "I'm so close, please!"

Both Thedima and Niruk returned to Sabina's pussy with renewed effort. Sabina's legs shook and her cries filled the small grove as she climaxed. Her whole body felt weak, and if it weren't for Niruk moving his thick, sturdy hands to support her, she would have collapsed.

"Did you like that, little witch?" Thedima murmured, stroking Sabina's auburn hair.

"Yes," Sabina sighed contentedly, her whole body still electric. She was still blindfolded, and every touch on her body seemed to leave a trail of fire.

"What do you say when someone gives you something you like?"

"Thank you," Sabina said, and meant it.

"Good girl," Thedima praised, and Sabina let out an involuntary moan at the praise. Sabina felt the Medusa shift and move in front of her, and a gentle tug on the rope on her neck pulled her face into the Medusa. Thedima's hand guided Sabina down to the Medusa's pussy, and Sabina knew what was expected of her. Behind her, she felt something thick rub up against her ass, and as the tip of the Ogre's cock teased the entrance of her pussy, she let out a cry of protest that was muffled by the Medusa pushing her head into the Medusa's pussy.

"Please, it'll never fit!" Sabina managed to say, her voice muffled by the Medusa pressing her face against her pussy.

"Little witch," the Medusa said sternly, gripping Sabina's hair in her hand forcefully.

Still, Sabina protested, wriggling her pussy away from the Ogre's cock. She felt the Ogre clamp one hand down on her hip, and before she knew it, the other had spanked her, leaving her ass stinging and red, and quietening her momentarily. Before she could protest further, the Ogre had slid the tip of his cock inside of her, and then he was pulling her onto his shaft slowly, her body opening up to take him.

The sensation of being dragged along his cock unlocked something inside of Sabina, and what were protests soon became garbled noises of pleasure as he bottomed out inside of her. He withdrew quickly, leaving her feeling empty. He eased her back onto his cock again, and this time she welcomed it.

Thedima pushed her pussy again into Sabina's face, and this time she lapped up the juices of the Medusa. She had never eaten another woman out before, but she took to the task eagerly, suckling and licking on the Medusa's clit as Nizruk slowly fucked her from behind. Thedima came quickly, her shaking thighs squeezing Sabina's head, spraying her juices all over Sabina's face. Sabina began to pull away from Thedima's pussy, but Thedima held her there, her nose buried in Thedima's pussy, barely able to breathe.

Nizruk began to pump in and out of Sabina faster and faster, and Sabina could feel herself close to cumming again.

"I want to hear her beg again," Nizruk grunted, "I want the little slut to beg for the cum of an Ogre like the dirty whore she is."

Thedima chuckled, and gently pulled Sabina away from her pussy.

Sabina didn't wait to be told again. She had never wanted something so ardently before, and the begging and pleading came quickly.

"Please, cum inside of me," she cried, "Please, please, fill me up with your cum."

"What are you?" Nizruk grunted, accentuating his question with a thrust inside of her.

"A dirty whore!"

"A dirty half-elf slut, begging for an Ogre's cum. Letting herself be debased by a couple of monsters in the middle of the woods where anyone could see. Gods, you're turned on by this aren't you?"

"Yes," Sabina cried out. "Please, oh please, I need your cum!"

She was all gibberish as she begged and pleaded as Nizruk pumped furiously in and out of her. Thedima pushed Sabina's head into her pussy again, and Sabina did her best to eat out the Medusa, burying her face gladly into Thedima's crotch, her screams of pleasure muffled.

Sabina felt herself cum again, unable to hold it back, her body shaking as a wave of heat crashed over her. She felt Nizruk cum not long after, felt the hot, ropey strands of his semen burst forth into her, filling her up.

'Gods', Sabina thought, 'I really am a dirty whore.'

Nizruk held Sabina on his cock, still rock hard, even after he had finished cumming, while Sabina dutifully finished eating out her Medusa Mistress. She loved the feeling of the Medusa cumming to her mouth, the way the Medusa's body shook, the way Thedima held her head so tightly to her pussy she couldn't breathe. As the last of Thedima's orgasm ebbed away, the three of them collapsed, Sabina still blindfolded and lying between the large Ogre and the smaller Medusa. Thedima held Sabina's face close to her breast, pushing her nipple into Sabina's mouth.

"Drink, little witch," Thedima instructed, and Sabina did so eagerly, suckling eagerly on Thedima's breast. Warm liquid squirted into the back of Sabina's throat. As she drank, the exhaustion in her bones and ache in her pussy lessened.

Eventually, she withdrew, and lay contentedly in the arms of the Ogre and the Medusa.

"May I ask a question?" Sabina asked timidly.

"Yes, pet?" Thedima replied, her hand stroking Sabina's naked form idly.

"How come Nizruk can look upon you without turning to stone?"

"Monsters can't harm monsters," Nizruk replied.

Sabina nodded. They were silent for a while more, before Nizruk stirred. He bid farewell, and soon it was just Sabina, Thedima, and the statues of Sabina's companions.

"You've done very well, little witch," Thedima murmured, her hands exploring Sabina's breasts. "I will leave the antidote for your friends with you. Pour it on their heads, and the petrification will wear off after an hour or so."

"Wait," Sabina said, grasping at the Medusa's hand clumsily, her cheeks burning red. "I-what if I want to see you again?"

Thedima chuckled. "If you come to this grove again, just wait and I won't be long."

Sabina let out a contented sigh. Thedima brushed her lips against Sabina's, the snakes' tongues flickering against her skin, and then the Medusa was gone, leaving Sabina lying naked in the grove, with the Ogre's cum still leaking out of her pussy.

After some time, Sabina took off her blindfold. She donned her dress, delighting in the feeling of cum and her own excitement leaking down her legs. True to her word, two glass vials of a purple liquid sat nearby. Sabina doused her friends, and waited, trying not to fidget too much. She hoped they hadn't been able to see anything -- they would certainly think less of her.

It was Fabian who came out of the petrification first, and then Blaire. Sabina lied and told them she had outsmarted the Medusa into giving up the antidote, but that they had to leave the Ogre alone. She hurried them out of the woods. If either of them suspected what she had been up to all day, neither of them let on, and seemed oblivious to what she had been up to.

They made their way hastily back to town, getting a room each at the tavern. They ate and went to their rooms to clean up.

Sabina had her back turned to the door when she heard it quickly open and close.

She turned around and saw the black curls of Blaire.

"Blaire!" Sabina exclaimed.

"Sabina," Blaire responded. Blaire had that mischievous smirk Sabina typically saw when Blaire was about to pick pocket something, or cause mayhem.

Sabina turned back to the task she was doing, unpacking her belongings onto the desk, used to her friend coming into her room to talk. What she wasn't used to, however, was Blaire coming up behind her, wrapping her arms around her and slipping her hand down the collar of Sabina's nightdress.

"We always knew you were a filthy little slut at heart," Blaire whispered, twisting Sabina's nipple.