The Adventurer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could think of us as a force of nature. We watch the worlds—we are before the worlds, though we do not create it, for the creation of worlds is a natural bloom. That is a Mistspawn."

"Then where are they now?"

"Dead, most of them. We warred against the demons and we lost."

What?

"I am one of the survivors," she said. "This world is one of the few that has managed to meaningfully resist the demons. I have hope in you." She began to disappear.

"One more thing," Alexis said. "Why do you need to pose as a goddess?"

"Belief is strength. Their belief and faith in me allows me to maintain my power. Do not speak of this to them; none of them know the truth."

Goddess Vanaa vanished. "A fruitful conversation, I hope?" the High Priestess asked.

"It certainly was," I said.

"I would like to offer a material reward as well, but I believe you ... have asked quite a hefty favour from us all," the High Priestess told Alexis.

"Yes, that's right. I have received enough."

"What about you?" the High Priestess asked me.

"Eh, I'm not sure," I said, scratching my perfectly not-itchy head. "What about a house?"

"A house?"

The High Priestess looked deep in thought. "Ah, that might be possible," she said. "We have land and property not far from Stormport in Revallia. We intended to build a temple but faced too much opposition. It was in squalor and disrepair though. Do you want it?"

"Gladly," I said, smiling.

We went out of the temple. "I'm heading back to Easthaven tonight. What about you?" Alexis asked.

"I'll go tomorrow morning," I said.

"Alright," she said. "Careful out there, won't you? Killing Mepetra will paint a target on your back."

"Yeah, thank you."

On my way back, I noticed a particularly loud tavern. I quickly glanced inside and saw Ariel playing on one of the gambling tables. The black haired Elf was so focused playing cards that she didn't notice me entering. That an entire crowd—comprised of both free and slave--was watching her play alongside three others probably didn't help.

"How's the game going?" I asked one of the tavern wenches as I took a seat and ordered a drink.

"It's really, really interesting!" she said. "That Elf girl must have a generous master, judging from the amount of coins she's bringing to the table."

"How much has she won?" I asked.

"Well, she's been losing, actually," the wench said. "Not by a lot though. It surprises me. Her opponents are all veteran gamblers. In fact, all three of those are enslaved due to gambling debts."

All four of those, I thought to myself. Ariel was dealt another defeat, but it looked like the other three had been exhausted. There was a short break. I walked towards the table. Ariel's face grew pale when she saw me.

"M-Mas-"

"I'll be waiting in our inn, Ariel," I said sharply.

Ariel couldn't muster an answer.

She returned to the inn several minutes after I did, dejected and ashamed, keeping her head down. "I'm sorry, Master," she said, putting the bag of coins on the table.

I was truly confused. On one hand, Ariel did steal my coins and gambled with it. On the other hand, I was in the wrong too. I didn't expect Ariel to cling to her habits like that. "Monica, what do you think we should do?"

"I think you should forgive her, Master. Once," Monica said. "Meanwhile, we need to find a solution to her problem."

"I see. Well, you're forgiven this once, Ariel," I said. "Now, let us—"

There were a few knocks on the door. Ariel opened the door to a well-known hooded figure. "Ursa!" I gasped. Ariel and I drew our weapons. "Wait!" she said. "Peace!"

Tenseness lingered in the air. "Close the door, Ariel," I said.

Ursa unravelled her robe. All waited with bated breath as she took off pieces of her armor and dropped her weapon. Finally, she prostrated herself. "Sir, please accept me as your slave."

"What?" Ariel asked.

"I've been exiled from my tribe for my mistakes in allying with the demons. I have no one else to turn to."

"Stand up."

I was lost in my own thoughts. Ursa was certainly a powerful orc, but could her loyalty be relied on? And what about her relationship with Monica and Ariel? I glanced at those two. Monica gave her nod of assent and so did Ariel after a few seconds.

I couldn't help but fancy Ursa's body. It would be difficult to describe her as conventionally beautiful, but there was a sort of primal beauty in her. Her dark green skin, her muscles, her wild braids of her dark red hair, her large breasts (even larger than Monica's!), her unkempt pubic hair bush, her appetizing pussy that was adorned with gold piercings. I took out my cock. "You know what to do, slave," I said.

"Yes, Master."

Ursa fell to her knees. She used her tongue well, licking all over my glans as inch by inch of my cock went into her throat. She was careful about her small tusks. "That's enough," I said. "Lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Ursa obediently followed. Her dark pussy had many folds. I massaged her clam and her anus. "Oh ... that hole," Ursa moaned.

"You're a virgin here, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

As I prepared to penetrate the orc woman's pussy, Monica was naked and making small talk with her, groping her humongous breasts. Ariel wanted to join in too. "No, Ariel," I said, deciding Ariel did need a little punishment after all, "stay in that corner and masturbate for me.

I slowly penetrated Ursa's pierced pussy, but it was not needed. The orc slut had plenty experience already. I rapidly increased my speed. Ursa was moaning and wet. "Mmm, how is Master's big cock?" Monica asked.

"It's actually average size among orcs, maybe a little bigger than average," Ursa said in the middle of her moans. "Ah-but he's using it so well! How's my pussy, Master?"

"I sure love it!" I said. Ursa's cunt offered a new sensation I never felt before-it was quite tight, but it had some kind of cilia inside, tickling my cock from all directions. Coupled with her tightness, it was just divine.

"Master, are you about to cum?" Ursa asked, moaning. "Cum inside, Master. Mark your slave's womb!"

I obliged Ursa's request. White hot cum shot into her womb as she orgasmed. "Hold that position, Ursa," I said. I glanced at Ariel-she was lost in her own pleasure, masturbating furiously. Her juices saturated the bed.

I rubbed Ursa's anus with her own juices. Ursa gasped a little, her face blushing red. "Anything wrong, Ursa?" I asked. The orc shook her head slowly.

"I've heard about this, Master," Ariel said. "In orcish society, anal sex is taboo except for slaves. Having their anal virginity taken is a rite of passage for slaves."

"Hm, is that so, Ursa?"

"That is correct, Master."

"Well, it makes it very proper for you then!"

My shaft penetrated Ursa's anus with some difficulty. But orcish bodies were very durable-in a few minutes, Ursa was begging me to go faster. She was lost to a forbidden ecstasy of her people. Ursa the chieftess was no more.

"You love this, don't you?" I teased. My hands were all over her rough body-her tits, her nipples, and her clit. All the while, her warm ass was giving way to my cock.

"Yes, Master!" Ursa answered loudly as she moaned, her hands grasping the bedsheets. She climaxed again as I pumped her newly broken anus with cum. The orc laid motionless.

Monica's turn came next. In a proper master-slave pair, the master knew their slave's body and the slave knew their master's whims. Monica immediately bent down on all fours above Ursa's body, presenting her holes. "Master, please," Ariel pleaded, crawling. She was very wet.

"No, Ariel," I said sternly as I began enjoying Monica's comfortable pussy.

"Please ...."

"You see these two, Ariel?" I pointed at a moaning Monica and Ursa, who had been massaging Monica's dangling breasts. "They are what my sluts should be. Obedient, subservient, loyal ... not thieves ... keep on masturbating, Ariel, did I tell you to stop?"

"It's a shame really," I said as Ariel continued caressing her slit in front of me. "You're a perfect anal fucktoy, but your asshole is just another hole at the end of the day."

"Master, please, please, use me ... even if it's just once!"

I ignored her and continued to pound Monica's wet cunt. I noticed, though, that Ariel kept on masturbating furiously, climaxing again and again. As I blissfully ejaculated into her womb, I caressed Ariel's jaw. "Behave and I will," I whispered.

"Yes, yes, Master. I'll behave, I promise!" Ariel said. All four of us laid down on the bed, Ariel clinging unto me.

"Here, Ursa." I handed Ursa a leather collar. She wore it without hesitation.

"Does it suit me, Master?"

"Perfectly."

The next morning, we began preparations for a return journey to Revallia. Monica and Ariel seemed to get along well enough with Ursa—they were enthusiastically chatting. Procuring supplies and a boat was not difficult. Ronald approached me again.

Honestly, I was not enthusiastic to meet him. But he was rather insistent, cornering me while I waited for the local shipmaster to arrange my ship. "It has come to my attention that you recently acquired a female orc slave. A docile one at that," he said after exchanging (from my side) grudging pleasantries.

"Indeed," I answered shortly.

"Such a slave is worth quite a fortune, are you aware of that?" he asked. "I'm willing to offer 800 gold coins for her."

"Sorry, not interested," I said. "Good day to you, Mr Ronald." He didn't push the issue, but the meek smile he offered after that rejection sent chill down my spine.

There was something behind that smile.

We boarded the ship a few hours later. With some magical enchantments, we landed in Stormport two days later in the morning. We arrived in Easthaven around midday. As usual, I reported to the Guild. After that, I went to register Ursa's name in the Slaver's Guild while Monica and Ariel went back to our house. There, the familiar figure of Amelia was talking with a drow.

"Holy fucking shit," Amelia said after looking at Ursa. "Can you summon women from a magic top hat or something? Every time you return, you always bring someone back."

I chuckled. "Ah, this is Darryl, right?" the drow asked. "Nice to meet you again."

"Again?"

"I'm Alissa von Schauffenberg, niece of Alaya von Schauffenberg," she said. "We met at the orgy back then. We fucked twice, actually."

"Ah, I see," I said. "Apologies, I couldn't recall you."

"Naturally. There were so many of us," she said.

"Well, Darryl, we're actually bringing her in as a consultant in drow slave training techniques," Amelia said, reporting on that programme I invested in. "We've got a slave branding expert from the Southlands, too. And a bunch of others."

"That's good," I said. Amelia ushered Ursa in to have her documents sorted. I took her place in chatting with Alissa.

We made small talk for a while until I realized Alissa was a slave training expert. So I asked the question I needed an answer to, "you see, I have a slave who's an ex-thief and a problem gambler. Couple days ago, she stole my coins to gamble. Do you have any idea how to cure this habit?"

"Ah, that's a tricky one," Alissa said. "The best way is to replace the addiction with another one."

"Like what?"

"A fetish will do," she said. "Figure out what her sexual fetish is and make her addicted to that."

"I see. Thanks for the insight."

"Yeah, that's kind of my job description."

Ursa came out a while later with Amelia. Ursa turned around, showing me her ass. She was branded with some sort of floral patterns adorning a heart. "Do you like it, Master? It's a traditional orc slave brand."

"Very much so," I said.

"I have to say, she's quite a valuable slave," Amelia said.

"Really? I had someone offer me 800 gold coins for her."

"Oh thank goodness you didn't accept," Amelia gasped. "With the right buyer, she could be worth 10,000 to 12,000 gold coins."

"That much?" I asked, surprised.

"Orc females are rare. Docile orc females are almost non existent," Amelia said. "I have one in stock, but my goodness is she rebellious."

"You should try besting her in combat," Ursa said. "Orcs pledge loyalty only to those stronger than us."

"I'm not going to try wrestle a 130 kilogram giant, thank you very much," Amelia snarked.

"Alright, Ursa, let's go check our new house near Stormport," I said. "Are you tired?"

"Of course not, Master," Ursa said, boasting her muscles. "But are we not bringing Monica and Ariel?"

"No," I said. "They have tasks here. And besides, I don't think we've actually known each other, have we?"

"I see," Ursa said.

Ursa and I, on horseback, travelled to the south again. Ever since I learned lust magic, my stamina had increased much. And of course Ursa was just an insane physical gargantuan. With the certificate of ownership of the land in hand, we did not travel too quickly.

"So, Ursa," I said. "Tell me your story. The orc homeland is in the north, right? How did you end up as a pirate?"

"I have never been to Gwangir before, actually," Ursa said.

"Gwangir?"

"The orcish homeland. I don't know the word in Revallian," she said. "My tribe has always been a seafaring one."

"I'm sorry about your tribe," I muttered. Ursa laughed.

"Don't be, Master! The tribe is strong. It has about 50 warships. I was foolish thinking the demons could be trusted. The moment we didn't have any use to them, they turned their backs on us."

"A new chieftain will be selected, then."

"Certainly."

"Your relative?" I asked.

"Probably not. We select chieftains based on merit, magic, and strength, not by bloodline."

As we travelled, we exchanged stories. Ursa told of her exploits as commander of a powerful de facto pirate fleet. "Revallians are easy to raid," she said. "Always slow to react. We simply avoid the well-defended towns. The southerners, not so much. I suppose you'll develop strong coastal defences when all your cities are coastal ones. Elves and drow are even harder. They mustered a fleet twice our size once just to hunt us down. But eventually they had to disband and we returned."

"What kind of things did you take when you went on a raid?" I asked. "Coins?"

"Coins, not so much. Everyone uses different coins and it's not like we can actually buy things with them except through the black market. We prefer foodstuffs and gold and breeding slaves."

"Breeding slaves?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, breeding slaves," Ursa said. "There is never enough orc females. We need to use females from other races. Humans, in particular, always produce full-blooded orcs."

I swallowed my own spit. Slavery was legal practically everywhere—but it had rules, it had regulations. Slaves were treated decently at least. There were contracts and agreements for those who sold themselves to slavery to escape poverty. Even bandits and criminals couldn't be wantonly treated. Impregnating female slaves, in particular, was a big no-no.

It seemed like Ursa had guessed my thoughts. A strange twinkle adorned her eyes. "Humans don't like it when I say that," she said.

"Yes, it does go against our norms."

"Ah, your norms. Rules this, regulations that," Ursa mocked. "I don't understand—no, I understand them. But I find them foolish. If they don't want to be enslaved, they should have been stronger."

"Has that philosophy served you well now that you are my slave?"

"Very well! It's only right and proper that I become your slave. I am weaker than you, after all."

"You know, I wonder what you mean by strength."

"What do you mean, Master? We fought. You won. You are stronger. Simple, no?"

"But you could've brought help, for example, or poison me before the fight. Would that not result in your victory?"

Ursa looked disgusted. "No! That's dishonorable!"

"Alright, let me give you a scenario: let's say a frail old man who can't hope to beat you in single combat manages to subdue you and your fleet with his own vast fleet. Would that not make him stronger?"

"How would he command a fleet while being a weakling?" Ursa questioned. "If he is weak, surely some underling of his would have toppled him."

"It's not always that easy. Loyalty comes from many sources."

"Hmm," Ursa pondered. "It seems I need to learn about human norms more. Then perhaps we can continue this discussion, Master."

"And I might need to learn about orcish norms, Ursa," I said. "Come to think of it, if one day I am defeated, what would you do?"

"Assuming the person does not enslave you per our norms, Master, I'll stay loyal to you," Ursa said with a slight irritation. "Please don't underestimate the loyalty of an orcish slave, Master. Once a slave, always a slave." She caressed her own butt.

"After you claimed my asshole, you had become my eternal master."

"And what if I were enslaved?"

"I would still serve as your slave if permitted. Otherwise, I would commit suicide."

What?

As the conversation turned dark, I decided to switch topics. "What do you think of Monica and Ariel?" I asked.

"I think Monica and I will get along very well!" Ursa said. "She's very pleasant to talk to. She's extremely loyal to you, Master."

"I agree. She was my first slave. We know each other better than a husband and wife, I think. And Ariel?"

"Ariel, well ... it's not that she's unpleasant. But it seems like she's facing problems of her own."

"She is, indeed. I acquired her after bailing her out of a gambling debt. She's a recovering addict."

"I see," Ursa said. "Whatever the case, I think the three of us will get along well enough."

We were almost there. "Master, I heard someone offered a sum of money to acquire me," Ursa said.

"Yes," I said. "That's right. But don't worry—just as I have your eternal loyalty, you have yours too. Just as I am your eternal master, you are my eternal slave. Besides, I don't think I can get enough of your body." I lightly slapped her ass.

"Thank you, Master," Ursa said, bowing her head slightly.

"Incidentally, if I did sell you, what would you think?" I asked.

"My body would then belong to another, but my loyalty would remain yours, Master. I would consider the money you would earn as a way for me to serve you."

Just how far is Ursa willing to go, I wonder. Her morality might be strange by my standards, but I think her loyalty would never be in doubt.

It was around night when we reached our new house. It was empty. Ursa and I set up tent and slept throught the starry night. The following day was warm and bright. Ursa and I inspected the plot of land and its buildings.

There was a small river stream on the west border of the land. Trees and shrubs dominated the landscape. There were several separate buildings. There was a large building that looked like it was a temple, a smaller building, and a warehouse. All of those looked run-down and there were some damages here and there, but it wouldn't take too long to restore it. This land was called Freywind Hamlet in the certificate I received—although to call it a hamlet would strain the definition of the word.

A month was all it took for hired help from Stormport and Easthaven to restore the buildings. Monica, Ariel, Ursa, and I—having spent a month in that cramped house—went to Freywind Hamlet, our new home.

Ariel became slightly teary-eyed. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Oh ... yes," she said. "It reminds me of the trees back in the Elven Forest."

"It really is very tranquil," Monica said. Ursa nodded.

The main building was a large, five-bedroom house. It was quite simple, but sturdy and comfortable. One of the bedrooms was made extra large for Ursa. Ariel and Monica each took one of the bedrooms. There was a pavilion tent for me. The tent was strong and magically enchanted. A large, soft bed covered in maroon bedsheets was its centerpiece. We had a warehouse too—for food, coins, weapons, and other things. We also had a toilet, naturally.