The Adventurer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel was too stunned to speak for a few seconds. "I see," she said, "I see."

"I hope you're fine," Aneris said.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm very fine," Ariel said, clearly not being fine.

"I want to say more words of encouragement, but frankly you brought this onto yourself."

"Don't bother," Ariel said. "I have Master now. He takes care of me. I don't need my family anymore!"

"I see," Aneris said flatly. "A word of advice: slaves are tools. Bought, sold, acquired, used, traded, exchanged as their owner sees fit. See to it that you become an implacable tool. Farewell, Ariel, probably for the last time."

"May our family's potato fields wither and never again crops grow on it!" Ariel spat.

Silence fell over us.

"... let's go back home," I sighed, breaking the silence.

Freywind Hamlet. Home. In the two months between the informal end of the war and the signing of the Treaty of Easthaven, we only rarely returned to Freywind Hamlet. I had my work as an Adventurer while Ariel and Ursa were needed for their muscle, so only Monica stayed around to clean and maintain our home.

After we rested up, at night I went to the orgy tent. Neither the bedrooms nor my pavilion tent was large enough for all four of us, so a large tent was erected in the middle of our home.

Soft bedding covered its entire ground. There were cupboards containing chains, whips, toys, lube, and other things. Monica, Ariel, and Ursa were waiting inside, naked.

After some light kissing and groping, Monica asked, "what do you want, Master?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Surprise me," I said.

Ariel didn't waste a single second as she fell to her knees. Her soft hand began stroking my cock. "Master, may I finish my rite of slavery?" Ursa requested.

"Didn't we do it long ago with the anal sex?" I asked.

"That was the rite of slavery, Master. This one is the rite of sexual slavery. It's quite a serious rite, Master."

"Go ahead, then," I said.

"Can you prepare a bucket or a bowl for me, Monica?" Ursa requested. Monica took a transparent glass bowl.

Ursa squatted, her beautiful pierced vagina in full view. She urinated in the bowl in front of me. "I solemnly swear complete, utter, and unbreakable loyalty to my Master. I surrender my body and soul for Master to use, defile, and degrade as he pleases. I shall fulfill Master's carnal desires, whatever they may be."

Her urine was still flowing. "If Master desires, I will break the five forbidden acts; I will have anal sex in the receiving position; I will drink urine and eat filth; I will mate with beasts; I will have sex for coin; I will grovel and beg."

All that was in Ursa's bladder was emptied out—the bowl was full with yellowish urine. Ursa carefully removed the piercings on her pussy and then threw them away. "In taking this oath, I renounce my oath as a chieftess. If ever should I violate my oath, may Master punish me as he sees fit and may my name be tarnished."

I stepped forward. Ursa opened her mouth as wide as she could. I shoved my cock in her throat. "If you're going to be all solemn about it, you better be a damn good sex slave, Ursa," I said. Ursa was skilled, taking in my entire length in her throat. I began thrusting while Ursa kept her mouth open like the sex toy she was.

As I neared climax, I pulled out and let Ursa stroke it. I ejaculated on the bowl of urine. Without a second of hesitation, Ursa drank the disgusting mix of sperm and piss. "You'd make a perfect toilet, Ursa," I said. "But you're more than that. You could be a perfect sex toy. And you're already a great fighter."

Ursa blushed. "Thank you for the compliment, Master."

Monica and I took a large and thick mattress and put it in the middle of the room. "Now bend over and spread your holes, Ursa."

"Of course, Master!"

Ursa was giddy as she followed her orders. The primal beauty bent over, showing off her experienced pussy and her anus. "I thought this was an orgy, Master," Ariel complained. "You wouldn't need to call us all here if you're going to fuck only Ursa ...."

When I only wanted to sleep with one of those three, I would normally just summon them to my pavilion tent. "Of course not, Ariel," I said. "Monica, lay down on the mattress. Ariel, get on top of her."

I began penetrating Monica's wet pussy. In such a position she couldn't move much, leaving me to thrust into her lewd hole. Ariel wagged her ass. "Master," she pleaded. "Please ...."

"What about me, Master?" Ursa asked.

"Why don't you please yourself, Ursa? I can use a good show."

Ursa used her fingers to flick her clit and tease her own anus while I continued to enjoy the warmth of Monica's pussy. Ariel began shaking her ass even more impatiently. "Ah! It feels so good, Master!" Monica moaned.

"Your pussy is just—emhh—exquisite!" I moaned as we climaxed together. Our bodies spasmed in ecstasy. White cum came out bursting from Monica's pussy. I switched to Ariel's rosy asshole almost immediately, making her squeal.

"N-not so sudden, Master!"

"You've been wagging like a horny dog for the last fifteen minutes, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"She's just bluffing, Master, she's been training her asshole recently," Monica said. "Plunge away, Master!"

"Hey! I told you that's a secret!"

Ariel's anus stretched, accomodating my cock quite nicely. I thrusted vigorously, exploring the limits of Ariel's newly trained hole. "Harder, Master!" Ariel moaned. "I can take it!"

And she really could. My entire shaft was buried in her hole. The elven slut clenched the bedsheets. Monica teased her nipples with her tongue from beneath. "I'm coming, Master!" Ariel moaned. "I'm coming from being fucked in the ass!"

"You're the perfect anal whore, Ariel!"

"Thank you Master! I'll be your anal whore, so please dump all your hot cum inside me ass!"

I did precisely just that. Her anal sphincter tightened, extracting bursts of sperm that filled up her hole. "Oh, Master ...."

I pulled out my cock. Ursa and Monica knelt opposite one another, holding their breasts. My cock was then buried by both women's breasts in an exquisite double titjob made perfect by Ariel licking its tip. "Come for us, Master," Ariel said. "Cover us all!"

"Use our bodies for pleasure," Ursa added. "Every single service I can perform for you, I will."

I ejaculated again, covering all three of my slave women with white sperm. We all rested on the bed stained with cum and juices, cuddling. "Ursa, tomorrow I want you to go to the Slaver's Guild in Easthaven. Get your clit and pussy pierced again and get some for your nipples while you're at it. And get yourself a tattoo."

"Understood, Master. What kind of tattoo?"

"Surprise me, Ursa. Something proper for a slave like you."

Ursa grinned. "You won't be disappointed, Master."

"Can I go, Master? I'd like a new collar," Ariel requested. "Something made of iron to protect my neck in battle—and to remind myself of my status."

"Sure, but you go as well, Monica," I said. A tired Monica nodded. Unlike me, who had lust magic, or Ariel, who was a powerful shade, or Ursa, who was a physical behemoth, Monica was just a regular human and she got tired quite easily.

We returned to our own rooms. But not fifteen minutes after I went to my pavilion tent, Monica came. "Master, can I sleep with you? I have things to talk about," she said.

"Sure. Come in, Monica."

"So, what do you want to talk about, Monica?" I asked, sharing my bed.

"It's Ariel, Master. I'm concerned about her."

"Is it her gambling again?"

"No, Master. As long as she's not alone, her gambling is not a problem. It's something else."

Monica sighed. "Truth is, Master, I had her checked by Alissa. I've been trying to train her vagina to be more accommodating, but I've failed. It turned out she had vaginismus."

"... what is ... what was that again, vaginismus?"

"Alissa explained it in great detail, but essentially her vaginal muscles just tighten unconsciously. In practical terms, she just can't have sex with her vagina unless it's a really small dick."

"Since then, she has been training her asshole like an insane woman. Once I caught her shoving her entire fist. Lubeless."

Monica hugged me tightly. "She's desperate for your approval, Master. And I think she'll be even more desperate now that her family has disowned her."

Was that why she was so desperate during our orgy?

"I see," I said. "I think a few words of reassurance will do wonders for her. Anything else, Monica?"

Monica hugged me tightly. "I ... I love you, Master."

Before I could say anything, Monica blurted out, "I know my feelings are wrong. It's the feelings of a lover, not a slave. But please, Master, stay by my side forever, even though I'm just a lowly whore."

I carressed Monica's hair. "Listen, Monica," I said. I pondered my words for a while. "You're saying this because of Ursa, right? You're afraid you might get replaced?"

Monica nodded weakly. "I'm just a common prostitute. I'm not like Ariel or Ursa with their exoticness."

"Tell me, Monica, have I ever bought a slave?" I asked. "Went to the Slaver's Guild, picked one I fancy, and bring her back here?"

"No, Master."

"I could've done that. Easily. So the reason I haven't done and won't do that is because it'll be pointless," I said.

"Pointless?" Monica asked.

"Yes, pointless. I wouldn't know them. They wouldn't know me. They'd be an outlet for my lust, and they'll probably hate me eventually. So it would be pointless."

"That's why the three of you are so precious to me," I said. "We might be master and slave—and I do like fucking you—but you're not just a pretty face with a nice body. You're more than that, Monica. You're all much more than that. That's why I'll never abandon any of you."

"Thank you, Master."

I heard sobs outside. "Ariel?" I muttered. "Come inside!"

Ariel came inside. Without words, she hugged me. Ursa also entered the tent. "I appreciate it, Master," Ursa said. "Just as you'll never abandon us, we'll never abandon you either, Master."

I smiled. We all smiled. In the end, it was this moment that was our most precious memory. Not when I cast Lustmark on the three of them. Not in the wild orgies. This simple moment.

The next day, Monica, Ariel, and Ursa went to Easthaven. A messenger arrived around three o'clock in the afternoon. He was a short man riding a horse that looked far too big for him. "Apologies, is this the Freywind Hamlet?" he asked.

"Yes, and I am its owner."

"I have a message for you from Duchess Antila Willow," he said, handing me a letter. "Farewell."

A letter from a Duchess?

I opened the letter in my tent. It read:

To the honorable Adventurer Darryl,

It is with great joy that we invite you to the wedding of Lady Alessandra Willow and Sir Ronald Baker on the Fifth of May in the Willow Estate. Your attendance would be our honor.

Signed,

Steward Toma Willow, representing Her Grace Duchess Antila Willow.

I stared intently at the letter. Ronald? That merchant Ronald? Or maybe it was a different Ronald. Monica, Ariel, and Ursa returned from Easthaven. They wore new metal collars that were sturdy and protective but also elegant. "Look at the words on it, Master," Monica bragged.

Master Darryl's Slave

"Very straightforward, isn't it?" I said. "I like it. Anyway, let's gather in the meeting room—there's something I need to say."

Those three looked somewhat disappointed, but followed the order. The meeting room was where Monica managed our finances—it was a wooden building newly erected. Monica, Ariel, and Ursa, however, came in naked. Ariel was blushing very red, though, and her hands were covering her body. "Master, you didn't even take a look at Ursa's tattoo!" Monica complained.

"Ah, right!" I said, forgetting about that. I scanned Ursa's body and quickly saw her tattoo on her left breast:

Master Darryl's Fucktoy

Now I noticed that Monica had her pubic hair shaved and a similar tattoo on her crotch with "Fucktoy" substituted with "First Slut". "Come on Ariel, don't be shy," Monica said. Ariel bent down, showing her tramp stamp: the same tattoo with "Anal Whore" replacing the last word.

"Oh, look at the three of you dirty sluts," I said, not hiding my grin. "You'd put those whores in Al-Jins to shame. But I do have an important thing to discuss."

The tone turned serious. "A messenger brought this letter."

"Here, read it yourselves."

After a few moments, Monica clicked her tongue. "Ronald, huh," she said, her voice full of spite.

"It's that Ronald?"

"Yeah, that Ronald."

"Do you have to attend, Master?" Ursa asked.

"Well, it's a Duchess' invitation. To not attend would be disrespect. Ariel, you're a noble, right? What's the etiquette?"

"I never thought you pay much attention to that, Master," Ariel said. "But you should wear fine clothes and bring a gift. On the wedding, if you talk to someone, make sure to address them by title. Oh, and bring a gift."

"A gift, huh," I wondered. "It has to be expensive, right?"

"Well, yeah," Ariel said. "But the host usually gives back gifts worth even more."

"Monica, can you sort out the clothes and the gift?" I asked.

"Of course, Master. Will you go alone?" Monica asked.

"The etiquette is to go alone or with a spouse," Ariel interrupted.

"I'll go alone then," I said. "The date is two weeks from now, huh?"

Monica procured a set of fancy clothes and a bottle of wine that cost enough to give me a mini heart attack. It took three days for me to reach Duchess Willow's manor-just in time for the wedding.

The elderly duchess wasn't around. I followed protocol as much as possible-attendants would, one by one according to rank, head up to the stage and shook the groom's and the bride's hands. Wedding gifts were already given earlier to the Steward, who offered a smile and thanks for every guest. The marriage oath and suchlike was a private event.

All the Dukes and Duchesses of the Kingdom-there were nine of them excluding Duchess Willow-were invited, and so were many of the Counts and lesser nobles. A surprise guest, from my perspective at least, was Guildmaster Erika, Guildmaster Steven, and High Priestess Wendy of the Church.

Those three didn't hold any noble ranks, but in this event were treated as equal to the Dukes. I, too, held no rank, and was treated accordingly-my turn was almost dead last.

The guests were then seated. I was seated with Guildmasters Erika and Steven. "I didn't expect you here, Darryl," Guildmaster Erika said. "But I suppose it makes sense. You're the hot talk of the nobility after your rescue of the royal family."

"I didn't expect myself to be here," I said. Only now did I notice some sideways glances from nobles. "But really?"

"There are dozens of letters asking about you ... some even want to betrothe their daughters to you." I sat down. Wine was poured.

Guildmaster Steven let out a small smile. "So how's your Guild, Erika?" he asked.

She sighed. "We lost a hundred dead. A hundred pointless deaths."

Roast venison and other foods were served. We ate in silence for a moment before Guildmaster Erika spoke, "I am concerned about Revallia."

"Are you sure you want to talk about it here?" Guildmaster Steven asked.

"I used a subtle cloaking spell. They'll hear us talking mundane things," she said. "Most of the nobility had spent a lot of their treasury and manpower funding and supplying the invasion army. If another force attacks us now, we're practically defenseless."

"You aren't wrong," he sighed. "The war only weakened Revallia. What happened in Revallia City was particularly horrendous."

"Indeed. I'd imagine the societal impacts would be insane."

"I never imagined the elves and the drow could deploy such powerful magic and technology ... we have to catch up," he said.

"Catching up would be a later concern. The issue now is recovering as quickly as possible," she said. "The war reparations ... I suspect that one will be haunting our coffers for quite some time."

"I think we'll see more weddings like this one," he said. "Duchess Willow invested much in the war. A perfect materialistic wedding; impoverished nobles seeking gold and ambitious merchants seeking noble peerage."

"Nothing new," she replied.

Dessert were brought out. "Hmm. Erika, I advice you to be careful, at least for the future year or so."

"Why? Is there something?"

"It would appear that the royal family would attempt to move against your Guild."

"After all we did to save them?" I blurted out. Both pairs of eyes turned on me. "Sorry."

"In fact, it is because Adventurers saved them. The prestige of the royal family is at its nadir ... while that of the Adventurer's Guild is at its peak," Guildmaster Steven said. "I don't think there'll be a civil war, but if some of your members start missing, you know what's going on."

Guildmaster Erika's grip on her wine glass tightened. "I won't let that happen."

She drunk all the wine in her glass. A smirk formed on her lips, one more suited for Alexis. "Though I'd like to see them try ... let them face the might of the Guild," she murmurred low enough only I could hear it.

An opera troupe was performing on the stage when a terrible scream burst out. Guildmaster Erika and I immediately stood up. A shadowy being had just attacked one of the nobles. Guildmaster Erika pointed at the being with a finger.

A powerful sphere barrier formed around the being, acting as a prison. The nobles gave way to the two of us as we approached. The being was human-like with red eyes, somewhat withering skin, and horns. "What are you?" Guildmaster Erika demanded.

"Give him this." An Imperial Mage, by his robes, gave her a vial. "Truth potion. Can be resisted but well worth the try."

She released her barrier and I immediately tackled the being, immobilizing him. She forced the vial upon the being's mouth. "What are you?"

"A cambion," the being said blankly.

"What is a cambion?"

"Demon worshippers granted boons by our lords. We are granted demonic essence and transformed into half-demons."

"Who's your patron? How many of you are there?"

"Lord Abrax. Thousands."

He pointed at me. "Firstborn."

"Why did you attack this wedding?" Guildmaster Erika's tone was consistently cold and overbearing.

"I don't know. Only orders from Lord Abrax."

"Imprison him. We still have much to interrogate," Guildmaster Erika ordered to nobody in particular, but two guards immediately followed her orders. "And who got attacked?"

The man attacked was one Viscount Quentin, who suffered few injuries as he was a competent fighter. The wedding was marred and a scant hour later most guests had excused themselves. I was among the last guests to leave. "Excuse me, Adventurer Darryl?" a butler asked.

"Yes?"

"Lord Ronald would like to speak with you."

I clicked my tongue. "Sure. Lead me."

Ronald was waiting in a room in the vast manor. "Oh, hello, Adventurer," he said. The butler left.

"You called me, Lord Ronald?" I asked.

"We know each other well enough to drop the honorifics, don't you think?" he asked.

"Fair."

"Well, as per decorum, I would like to give you a gift of my own. Though honestly, it is also in appreciation of what you did for me in the Battle of Easthaven. Harsher men would have ruined my silk," he said. "You can come in, Fatimah."

At his word, a young woman entered the room. She was a dark-skinned woman with regular body proportions; not too bulky, not too thin. Her braided hair was black and long. She wore a regular tunic. "This is Fatimah. I acquired her in Al-Jins," Ronald said. "Here is her slave contract and the other documents. I am sure you'll find her useful."