The Adventures of Angela Pt. 02

Story Info
My next experience.
3.9k words
4.41
11.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adventures of Angela.

Chapter 2

As much as I was into Mike and wanted him, I was still unsure if I wanted to try sleeping with women. And up to this point in the brief time we had spent together, he had never brought up a threesome or me pursuing women, but if he did, I wanted to make sure I was ready. One way or the other.

I had to talk to a friend. I needed advice. I had to see if I was being selfish, used, manipulated, scared, or just plain stupid. I met my longtime friend Gia (Gianetta) for lunch on a Friday afternoon. I have known Gia since the 4th grade, when she was a transferred to our school. We grew up at each other's houses. We had sleepovers, we dated the same kind of guys in school, but like some of my high school friends, she went off to college and excelled in life. Gia is married to Antonio (Tony) now they have been together for about ten years and have two beautiful girls. Gia is 100 percent Italian and she'll let you know it by her attitude, her body language and her demeanor, in case you're unsure.

As we sat and sat and caught up on each other's lives, I started to tell her about Mike. She seemed happy for me and was excited that I had met someone new. But that's when I had to mention the "dating Bi-Sexual woman part."

"Mike seems like a great guy; I hope things work out for you." She spoke.

"He is." I replied. "But there's one little catch."

"What's that?" She asked.

I felt my heart race and I swallowed the frog in my throat, knowing what I was about to say to her. "Mike told me, he usually only dates, Bi-Curious, or Bi-Sexual women." I spoke. "And I have never slept with a woman!"

Gia covered her mouth to stop her from spitting out her food she was chewing on and started laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"That's what your worried about? Sleeping with a woman?" She questioned.

"Yes." I blurted out. "I have never done it."

"Why have you?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied. (With a shocked face; as if the rest of the worlds female population has done it; and I'm the scared idiot who hasn't.)

"Wait! What?" I blurted out.

"When? With whom? How? Wait? What? You Have?" I continued questioning her.

"You didn't hear about all that?" She asked.

"No. I never..."

Gia interrupted my sentence and leaned in towards me and said, "One of them was someone you know." As a big smile came across her face.

"Wait! One of them? There's been more than one?" I asked.

"Yes Silly." She replied.

"Does Tony know? Wait! Did you do it with him?" I asked.

"Okay, Hold on." I blurted out. "I gotta hear all this. Do tell."

I was dumfounded. I was flustered. I was at a loss. My brain was going 240 miles an hour. Gia's had lesbian sex and I haven't. And I didn't even know about it. WOW!

Gia started explaining, "It all started in College. It wasn't something I ever thought I'd do either. You know how we grew up, the families we had. You weren't gay or lesbian, you found your partner, got married and raised your family. But... In College on weekends, a lot of the students would end up in the bars or clubs drinking and partying and later at night when the only people out on the dance floor were drunk girls, some of the girls would start dancing with each other.

We were all stupid, young, dumb and full of alcohol and on occasion, a girl you knew from class, or the dorms would be out there dancing, both with lowered inhibitions, so you and her would start bumping and grinding on the dance floor. Dance erotic, dance sexual and sometimes you'd end up making out with the girl on the dance floor. It was all innocent, two drunk college girls making out in a bar. Who hasn't seen that before? But sometimes depending on how well you knew the girl, you'd end up touching and petting more than you should have getting each other turned on and... in all reality get really horny."

I was staggered. "But you said Lesbian sex in college. That's just two drink girls making out." I followed up with.

"Wait there's more." She spoke.

"Those stupid little make out sessions and dirty dancing escapades, opened the door for me wanting more. But I wasn't sure I could do it. However, just before my junior year ended, the Saturday night before finals week, I was studying in my room, bored, lonely and horny and I wanted to get laid. There was a girl on our floor named Sara. Sara had a single room down the hall and was openly out as a lesbian. Even back then in those days, she was out. A lot of girls avoided her because they thought they'd be labeled as lesbians, but I was always friendly with her.

My roommate was gone at the library and I knew she wouldn't be back to late. As I sat there, trying to focus on studying, I couldn't control myself. I was overly horny, day dreaming about sex, getting laid and thinking about some of the make out sessions I had at the bar. I was rubbing and touching myself. I was wet, I needed to be touched and I needed a release. As I was fantasizing about kissing and touching those girls, I came to the rationalization that I wanted to try lesbian sex. I was intrigued by it, I wanted to try it, but I was also so scared to do it.

Something inside me got me up and out of that chair and I walked down to Sara's room. I knocked on her door real quietly, maybe in some ways hoping she wasn't there or didn't hear me; but she heard me and opened up her door. In my nervousness and surprise, I blurted out, "Hey, what are you doing tonight? She had no plans and I told her; "I was mind numbed from studying and needed a few drinks."

She invited me in and we opened a bottle of whiskey she had hidden and poured a few shots. We sat and talked a lot getting to know each other more and got really buzzed.

Before I knew it Sara and I were kissing on her bed and I had feelings developing in me I had never felt before. A few minutes later, I had my shirt off and my tits were out and over my bra and Sara was sucking on my nipples. I knew I didn't have to go through with it, but to be honest, I wanted to try it and who better to experience lesbian sex with, than a lesbian in college. Sara took off her shirt and bra and I touched, fondled and played with her tits as we kept kissing.

I was hot and horny and had walked down here to be with her, consciously or subconsciously, I was here for sex. I lowered my head and started sucking on her tits, as her hand was rubbing up and down my inner thigh. It was the farthest -- outside of touching -- I had gone with a girl, and I was having fun. Before long I stood up and took my jeans off. She followed suit shortly after. We laid down together on her bed and rubbed and touched each other as we made out. It wasn't long until her hand was down inside my panties rubbing my pussy, making me moan, as I was cupping and caressing hers.

Sara slid off the bed and spun my legs around letting them hang off the bed. She slid my panties down and kissed her way up my thighs. I was panicked and I was trembling with nerves, but I knew it was an experience I was hoping to like; so, I went along with it. She licked and sucked on my pussy like no man had ever done before -- at least at that time of my life - and she was going to get me off quickly. I guess I was shocked at what I was doing, but, as she was pleasing me, but as taboo as it was; I was enjoying it. In-fact, I was loving every minute of Sara having her face between my legs eating me out.

Sara stayed down there just eating my pussy as I was propped up on my elbows watching her, making deep eye contact. When she finished getting me off for the second time, she stood up and slid down her panties, her pussy was sexy and shaved and even if I wasn't ready for this, it was coming and I was willing to try it. Sara climbed up on top of the bed as I laid back and she climbed up on top of me. She put her pussy right on my face and I began swirling my tongue around it.

I licked her to an orgasm, wither guidance from her, since I had no idea what I was doing. Before long we ended up in a sixty-nine, where we licked, sucked and fingered each other to multiple orgasms. We hugged and kissed after, lying our naked bodies together, just enjoying the warmth and comfort of being together.

Sara fell asleep pretty quickly and I gathered my clothes, just putting my panties on and tip toeing down the hallway, mostly naked, covering my chest, back to my dorm room, where I slid into bed and fell asleep.

I never heard my roommate come home and all the next day, I was scared and nervous, almost dreading running into Sara, but I never saw her again. And more importantly no one ever knew about our night together. After finals were done, we all went home. Sara graduated that year, so when I returned for my senior year, she wasn't at the school anymore. I kept my experience to myself and always thought fondly of that one night in with her"

I was floored. My stomach was twirling and I was in dis-belief. The girl I've known for 30 plus years had lesbian experiences.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I did." She spoke. "But not at first. I liked it because I had experienced something different. Accomplished a fantasy. But it wasn't until after college that I realized the impact of it all and really began to comprehend what it meant to me."

"I don't understand." I replied.

"I didn't realize the fulfillment of it, the passion of it and the desire of it until I was doing it again."

"Doing it again? You mean your other experiences? With Sara again, Or?" I questioned.

"Yes." During the time I was dating Linda." She spoke.

"Linda?" I bellowed out. "Dating Linda?"

"Yes," she replied. "You remember Linda, don't you? My friend from work?"

"No. I can't say I do." I replied

"Remember that girl I brought to the bar that night, when Jimmy and Harry (high school friends) had their 25th birthday celebrations?"

"Vaguely." Was my response. "Where you dating her?" I asked.

"Secretly. Yes." She replied.

I shook my head in dis-belief. "Dating her?" I asked.

"Well, more like sleeping together. A Friends With Benefits situation." She replied. "But she was someone I had feelings for."

I sat shaking my head in disbelief saying; "Gia, I must say. I never expected any of this. I never knew you dated a woman. How didn't I know this?"

"How did this all come to fruition? How did you end up dating this women? With Linda? How long did it last?" I asked.

Gia went on to explain; "Remember right after college when I started working at ABC company. I was dating that asshole, Marco. After he shit on me for a tenth time, I broke it off. Linda was one of the bosses at work. She was recently divorced with one little girl. We ended up leaning on each other for support and companionship etc. etc.

One night she asked me to baby sit her little one, so she could go out on a date. A few hours later she returned, just absolutely disheartened at how bad the date went. Her daughter was long asleep and we sat chatting about our bad experiences, drinking wine and just supporting each other. Later that night we kissed goodnight by the door -- which surprised us both -- but then over the next few weeks we started experimenting more, going further every time and eventually we were sleeping together on a regular basis.

I think both of us held our true feelings and desires from the world, but behind closed doors we were a couple and we were falling for each other. We had sex frequently over the six months I was with her. ("Six months." I blurted out -- as Gia continued). But eventually we both knew it was time to move on. We weren't in love -- in the aspect of being together 24/7 -- and she was never going to come out as a lesbian, nor was I, so we ended things and went our separate ways.

I sat speechless, just grunting and gasping. "Was there more? Is there more?" I asked.

Yes, just one other time with one on my bridesmaids, the night before I married Tony."

"Your bridesmaids"? I bellowed. "Wait, I was one of your bridesmaids."

"Yes, one of the other ones. That's the one I thought you knew about." She spoke.

"Umm...No. I knew nothing." I babbled.

"Well, I can't tell you about that one, since you know her pretty well. Let's just say it happened with Her, Tony and I and we all went for it and loved it."

Mind you Gia had eight bridesmaids at her wedding, me being one of the eight and her sister was one as well. So, I can eliminate two, but that leaves six. I had no idea who she was talking about.

We finished our lunch and parted ways talking in the parking lot more. I couldn't get visions of her and some other girl naked eating each other out. I was appalled. I was shocked. I was just in dis-belief. How come I never knew about any of this? Part of me was still in absolute disarray of what she told me, part of me was excited for her, yet part of me was so turned on knowing what she had experienced, that by the time we left the restaurant my head was spinning. But as we hugged goodbye, Gia held my hand and gave me her advice regarding this whole situation, "If it's not for you don't push it. But if you think you'd like to try it, then go for it. But I don't think you'll be disappointed."

I started making my way home just hearing her words in my head. How she wasn't sure she liked it until she started dating Linda. Dating Linda! I thought to myself. WOW!!!

It wasn't until I was about 5 minutes from home stopped at a traffic light, when I started to finally digest all of this. My nervous had settled a bit, my hands had stopped shaking and I was finally calming down. I had the window open, radio on, just settling in, smoking my cigarette, when I saw this absolutely sexy dressed woman walking across the street on the opposite corner. She caught my eye instantly. Her knee length skirt, a tight silky dress shirt, her high heels and pantyhose with long flowing blonde hair, making her way across the street into one of the local businesses. I was guessing she worked there and was walking back from lunch.

She looked fabulous. I had no idea who she was and no interest to go and talk to her, but the sight of her made me realize I had just checked out a woman. For the first time I could remember, I had just checked out a sexy woman. Was it Gia's talk? Her guidance? Her story? Or was it deep inside me all this time and I just never realized it. I watched that lady take every step across that street. Getting to the curb, across the sidewalk and into the building, seeing her tight ass head through the doorway as the door closed behind her was rather erotic.

That's when my body stopped being whacked from the conversation with Gia and I began to grasp the fact that I was horny. And I don't just mean, horny, like I want to play. I mean Fucking Horny! I quickly came to the awareness, that I was dripping wet. I could feel my pussy throbbing. My stomach wasn't turning because of the information I learned from Gia, it was turning form the sexual deviance and excitement I learned from Gia. I needed to get fucked. I needed to cum, I needed to be banged, I needed cock and suddenly, I started wondering if I needed pussy.

As the light turned green and I started to go, my right hand slid between my legs. I was rubbing up and down my own thigh getting even more turned on. The rush of hormones and the thoughts of Gia naked with some girl between her legs was making me even hotter. I rubbed my pussy over my jeans almost heightened even more that I was playing with myself while driving. Something I had never done before. I can't remember opening my button and unzipping my pants! I can't even remember driving the rest of the way home, all I know is when I pulled along the curb to park, my hand was buried deep into my pants rubbing my pussy and I had to zip up my jeans, before I got out of the car.

No one was going to be home. I realized the time and thought to myself. "We'll the oldest is off in college, the middle boy is in school with baseball afterwards, the youngest is in class and my parents will be picking him up, so I have a few hours to myself."

I dropped all of my stuff at the door and headed right to my room. I locked the door behind me and I couldn't get my pants off fast enough. I ripped open my shirt, leaving it on, just cupping and fondling my tits. I slid my panties down and laid face down on the bed. -- Just a side note, when I get overly horny, I usually head right for anal play, because anything that touches my pussy will make me explode instantly.

I reached down and slid my fingers up the crack of my ass, just rubbing my asshole. I was dripping wet and some of my pussy juices had slid downwards, almost lubing me up naturally. I spit on my fingers and rubbed hard and deep, getting myself ready for penetration. I slid one finger in my ass and gasped in pleasure. I started shaking and thrusting my hips up and down as my finger was ramming in and out of my ass. I was moaning and squealing from the pleasure. I reached over with my other hand to my end table, grabbing an old bottle of lube buried deep in the drawer. I squirted a generous amount on my fingers and rammed two back into my ass. I was lying there face down, arm draped behind me, finger fucking my ass as my pussy was wide open, pulsing with pleasure, waiting for me to finger it.

I came three times fingering myself in the ass. I was wishing it was Mike's dick in it. Someone's dick in it! But my thoughts quickly faded from Mike, and focused in on Gia.

Her words; "Sara slid off the bed and spun my legs around letting them hang off the bed. She slid my panties down and kissed her way up my thighs. Sara stayed down there just eating my pussy as I was propped up on my elbows watching her, making deep eye contact. When she finished getting me off for the second time, she stood up and slid down her panties, her pussy was sexy and shaved and even if I wasn't ready for this, it was coming!" Just echoing in my head.

I could envision Gia on her elbows watching Sara eating her out. My thoughts turned to my face between Gia's legs. How I would be the one down on my knees licking and sucking her soaking wet pussy. I rolled over and pulled my bra cups down, holding, fondling and playing with my tits. My ass already pleasured and now my pussy needing attention.

I started rubbing and softly caressing myself, licking my lips, feeling how wet and slippery my hand was, how aroused I was, how erotic this was, how much I was getting off thinking about lesbian sex. But then my thoughts tuned eve better and more erotic. It was Gia's turn to be on her knees. Her face right in-between my legs, her tongue swirling in and out of my slit. Our eye contact, unbreakable, as she made me cum all over her face. I was thrusting and bounding all over my mattress, ramming as many fingers into myself as I could. Moaning loudly and chirping at high pitched volumes. Anyone in ear distance surely know I was getting off.

I was finger blasting myself as hard as I could thinking of pussy! Thinking of Gia naked eating me out! Thinking of Mike and surprisingly thinking of that hot girl I saw walking across the street. Envisioning me eating her out at her desk, while her legs were spread wide open. I came and came and came; again, and again and again.

Where is Mike when I need him. We haven't even had sex yet, but I want his cock in me. I want him here. I want Gia here! I want it all.

I must have cum 15 times thinking of Gia's experiences, Mike's dick in me and of that hot lady I saw earlier. There was no doubt I was opening doors to new fantasies, new ideas and a new way to look at sex. I had to stop masturbating. I had to get control of this. I had to get up and get dressed before anyone came home.

I reached for my phone and texted Mike.

"What are you doing tonight? I Asked.

He responded, "Just working right now, but nothing planned after."

12