The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candii watched backstage. A2M's long-haired Mexican frontman was irresistible. She couldn't decide between him and Ace, though she had no idea Carlos was engaged to his drummer. Her hand was down the front of her tight skirt, teasing her dick. She was so glad she'd booked these two relatively unknown bands for the tour. They were both incredible.

*

Candii appeared in the wings. "You boys sounded fucking awesome!" she enthused, wrapping her arms around Carlos's neck as A2M came off stage.

"Thanks, I guess," Carlos replied, unsure of the justification for praise. He felt unsettled. "We had a problem with my amp. I'm sure you noticed, and I'm sure the audience did too, even though most of them don't even know who we are. It was a little embarrassing. We know what went wrong, and we'll make sure it stays fixed."

"Everything's cool, Carlos. These things happen. Nobody's gonna remember the way your set started, they'll remember the way it ended." Candii touched Carlos's chest. "You boys were hot." Candii bit her bottom lip suggestively as she ran her hands through Carlos's sweaty afternoon post-gig hair. She smiled sweetly at him, moaning a little before suggestively sucking a manicured fingertip. She turned on her heels and walked away backstage, swaying her ass.

Pete watched from a respectful distance, catching his breath but saying nothing. His drumsticks were still in his hand. He remembered their pre-tour discussion, and if Carlos wanted to fuck her, he wasn't going to get in the way.

Afternoon turned into evening as the other bands on the bill played their sets. The stage lights went out for a moment as the final act on the bill began their performance. A low synth note rumbled through ribcages.

For an hour, Hypnosissy's dark riffs whipped the entire audience into a state of sexual delirium. The entire time they were performing, a massive screen behind them displayed a hypnotic spiral, overlaid with lurid images of hot men of all shapes and sizes, accompanied by sexually explicit captions.

Carlos stood close to Pete. "I'm feeling so fucking horny right now," he yelled into Pete's ear. He nibbled on Pete's earlobe and grabbed his ass.

Pete was nearly hypnotised by the visuals that accompanied the music. He ground his ass back into Carlos's palm as they submitted to the show, desperately wanting to feel something deep inside his hungry, unsatisfied boipussy.

The band left the stage at the end of their performance, guitar amps and bass rigs feeding back an enormous, earth-shattering rumble. Strobelights crackled in the darkness, piercing the dark night sky. For a few more moments, the screen displayed a loop of a fat, deliciously suckable dick, shooting thick ropes of sperm in slow motion. The bright lights eventually went on, signalling that the event was over, and the stage fell silent. The crowd roared back its gratitude as people began to slowly disperse towards the venue's carpark.

"That was so fucking powerful," said Pete, as Carlos hugged him from behind. Even though Hypnosissy's set was over and the fuck-off lights had been turned on, his eyes were still focused on the screen, watching the loop of the delicious cock on the screen spewing cum. "I want that in my mouth."

"I'm speechless," Carlos replied, fixated on the image, "but my dick isn't."

Pete faced his boyfriend, kissing him hard. "If that band ever gets famous," he said, pointing towards the now-vacant stage, "the whole fucking world is gonna be gay. I need a dick inside me right now so fucking bad. Like, right fucking now." He grabbed Carlos by the t-shirt and dragged him to the nearest bathroom. Miraculously, there was a cubicle free. They claimed it and locked the door. Carlos pulled Pete's pants down and ate his sweaty, musky ass out for a few seconds before violently fucking the shit out of him. The cubicle partition rattled with Carlos's force.

Carlos grabbed Pete's cock from behind and stroked him as he unloaded fast inside his boyfriend's pussy. He felt liquid warmth flowing over his knuckles as Pete came in his hand.

"I think our next show is in Dallas," Pete gasped, nearly whimpering. "Please, Carlos, fuck me slow when Hypnosissy are onstage."

"Maybe we can fuck in the bate room?" Carlos suggested.

"I thought it was only for bating," Pete replied.

"Let's find out what the limits are. You want me to fuck you with dozens of thirsty dudes watching us?"

Pete imagined himself getting railed by his boyfriend in the bate room, with dozens of wet, hard, anonymous cocks surrounding him, waiting in line, eager to paint his face. "Just don't make that part of our wedding vows."

*

Ace showed up in the hotel lobby around 11am the next morning. Swallow Records had organised for the bands to enjoy a late breakfast and a late checkout. He still felt under the influence of Hypnosissy's set from last night. He piled six fat sausages onto his plate, which was an odd culinary choice for a vegetarian.

Carlos and Pete appeared a few minutes later. "Hey, Ace," Carlos greeted. "Awesome set yesterday. Boipussy fuckin' rocked!" He looked at Ace's plate and raised an eyebrow. "That's a lot of meat. You gonna eat all that?"

Ace ignored the question. He took a sip of hot coffee through a straw. "Thanks, man," he replied. "Sucks that we went on first, because the crowd is still building up while we play, but I totally get why. We're the only band on the bill not signed to the label, and we only got invited because you guys put in a good word for us. I guess we've got a lot to prove."

"We do too. The way I look at it," Pete began, "this is an opportunity to climb the ladder. That's what we're trying to do. A2M could play at Eternal for the rest of our lives if we wanted to. It'd be fun, but it wouldn't get us noticed anywhere else but Atlanta. This is our opportunity, and it's yours too. And we're on straight after you, so we're not getting the bulk of the crowd either. But as an aside, I couldn't help noticing you got the cowboys all worked up yesterday."

Ace grinned evilly. "Yeah, I know." He sucked some more coffee through his straw.

Carlos chipped in. "It's all about word of mouth, I reckon. Rock out, make an impression, make some connections, and sell some sneaky merch on the side. Oh, and have a kick-ass time while you're doing it!"

"And speaking of merch," Ace said, "I got some more t-shirts printed for the Dallas show. They'll be delivered to the venue tomorrow in time for the show."

"I don't mean to change the subject, man," Pete interjected, "but it looks to me like you're drinking coffee through a straw."

Ace sucked up another caffeine hit. "Yeah, so what?"

"Let me repeat myself," said Pete. "You're drinking coffee through a straw."

Ace shrugged. "Tastes better that way."

*

Today was a travel day, but they were only travelling from Austin to Dallas. There was no point flying such a short distance, so Swallow organised road transport. Three large semi-trailers were hired to move equipment, and two buses were on call to carry the band members and their crew to Dallas in time for tomorrow's show.

The roadcrews were already hard at work while the bands were still eating breakfast. Their days were long and thankless, but working with other roadies was a good way to build networks and connections for their own fledgling bands.

Ace's straw sucked up the final dregs of his coffee. "Did you guys see Hypnosissy's set last night?"

Pete's jaw dropped. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced in my entire fucking life," he confessed. "Their sound was so dark it felt like the world could crack open at any minute, and the visuals that played on the screen behind them kept me hard for their entire set. People were jerking off all around us."

"I know exactly what you mean," said Ace. He was drinking a glass of orange juice now, with a fresh straw. After last night's show, he felt a strange yet compelling need to have something in his mouth to suck on. It was a good thing Ace didn't smoke, or he'd probably be dead by now. "I jacked off too. I just couldn't help it."

"I don't know why I didn't," Carlos confessed. "I agree with both of you, I've never experienced a show like that in my life. Their music was dark and heavy, the band was tight, and those visuals feel like they've been tattooed onto my brain. I can't wait to see them again at the next show. I was groping Pete's ass the whole time they were on stage."

Ace nodded. "And the giant dick relentlessly shooting cum as they walked off stage made me feel so thirsty." He took another sip of his orange juice through his straw.

After checking out, they boarded the buses. Boipussy and Ass To Mouth travelled on one bus with Femboy Hooters; the other three bands travelled on the other bus. Pete and Carlos were sitting side by side. Ace sat on the seat behind them, sucking hard on a lollipop. His denim jacket lay on the vacant seat beside him.

"We ready to roll out, boys?" Candii stood at the front of the bus, next to the driver, holding a clipboard. She'd dyed her long straight hair flourescent pink for the tour, and she boarded the bus wearing bright pink lipstick on her fat Botoxed cocksucking lips. She wore a denim jacket (one size too small) over a tight black t-shirt that emphasised her large fake tits. She wore a long pair of leather boots, and Carlos assumed she'd bought the shortest skirt in the store. A black trucker cap, worn backwards, completed the ensemble.

Ace tapped Carlos on the shoulder. "Fuck, dude, who's that? I thought this was a male only event!"

Carlos and Pete shared a brief knowing glance before Carlos turned around to answer Ace's question. "She's the rep for Swallow Records," Pete informed. "She's the one who's planned and coordinated this whole tour. She's also the one writing the checks."

Ace remembered. "I think I spoke with her on the phone. She called to invite Boipussy on the bill, but I assumed she worked in the office. I didn't think she was coming on the road with us!" He looked her up and down as she was going through the clipboard checklist. "Let me tell you something confidential, boys. It's her loss that I'm gay," he said. "If I was straight, I'd be all over her."

Pete and Carlos suspected Ace was in for a surprise.

The bus began to roll out of Austin, enroute to Dallas. The trip would take around four hours.

Ace sensed a presence beside him. He smelt the merest hint of perfume. "Is anyone sitting here?" Candii inquired, flashing her fake eyelashes. "Would you mind if I sat next to you?"

Ace took the lollipop out of his mouth and glanced around the bus. There were plenty of vacant seats. He threw his jacket into the overhead storage area, clearing the seat for her. "No, I don't mind at all," he replied. "Seat's all yours."

Candii sat down beside Ace and introduced herself, holding her dainty, well-manicured right hand out for Ace to shake. "I caught your set yesterday," she said. "I just wanna say I really enjoyed your show. You're Ace, right? I'm Candii."

"Thanks for the compliment," Ace replied, accepting her hand. "Hey, so I know we've spoken on the phone once, but I don't believe we've met face to face before."

Candii smiled sweetly. "No, you idiot, we haven't. That's why I just introduced myself to you."

Ace wasn't sure what to say next. He had no idea whether Candii was being flippant or serious. Sure, she'd smiled at him, but he wasn't sure how much to read into her facial expressions. He stared out the window for a mile or two, thinking that as part of the only band on tour not signed to the label, he should try to make a good first impression with her. He felt nervous.

"Thanks for inviting us on the road," he said, sucking his lollipop. "Me and the rest of Boipussy really appreciate this opportunity."

Candii offered no verbal response but nodded in appreciation. "By the way, I love the name of your band," she said. "What gave you the inspiration?"

Ace turned around to see if any of his bandmates might want to contribute to the answer to Candii's question, but they were goofing around at the back of the bus, completely oblivious to the conversation their lead singer was engaged in.

"It's hard to say. I liked it when I first heard it, but I don't think I was the one who first suggested it. As a band, I think we were just trying to find a name that'd shock people," Ace replied. "A bit like these guys." He pointed to Pete and Carlos sitting on the seat in front of them. "It's hard to imagine either of our bands getting played on the radio."

"We have the internet nowadays, Ace," smirked Candii. Once again, Ace wasn't sure how to take her comment. He continued sucking on his lollipop.

Moments passed in awkward silence. It was rare for Ace to be stuck for conversation, but on the other hand, it was rare that he needed to make small talk with a woman. He didn't speak to women very often. Maybe he was out of practice.

"Hey, can I have a suck on that?" Candii asked.

"What, this?" Ace pointed to his mouth, yet at the same time, tried to pretend ignorance. "You mean, my lollipop?"

"Yeah. Can I have a suck?"

"Sure you can."

Ace took the lollipop out of his mouth and held it out for Candii to take. Instead, she sucked on it while it was still in his hand. She wrapped her hand around his knuckles and sucked hard on the sweet candy tip, caving her cheeks in. Her tongue made a show of licking the tip as she withdrew.

"Mmm. Strawberry. My favourite." She looked into Ace's eyes. "Thank you. That tasted nice." She paused for a second. "Do you like candy?"

Ace wasn't sure whether the woman sitting next to him was referring to his lollipop or to herself, but either way, he found himself suddenly questioning his sexuality. He nodded. He started to wonder if it was possible to be turned straight. "Oh, I've got something for you," he offered.

"A present? For me?" Candii fluttered her eyelashes. "That's so sweet of you!"

"It's from Boipussy and Ass To Mouth, to say thank you for putting us on the bill." Ace pulled a spare t-shirt out of his bag and gave it to Candii.

She held it up to take a good look. "Oh my god, this is amazing!" She checked out the image on the front of a buttplug wedged firmly in a fat male asshole, before checking out the back where the tour dates were listed. "Thank you so much, Ace! Would you mind if I wore it today?"

"Of course not. In fact, we'd be honoured!"

Ace expected Candii to put the t-shirt into her luggage so she could change at their destination. Instead, she took off her denim jacket and passed it to Ace. "Hold this for me for a second?" She pulled the tight black t-shirt she was wearing over her shoulders, exposing her beautiful fake titties. She wasn't wearing a bra. Ace's hungry eyes ogled her rack. Her tits were covered in tattoos.

Candii pulled her new t-shirt back down onto her frame. Her firm nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. "Thank you so much!" she squealed, giving Ace a thank-you kiss on the cheek. "Oops, sorry, sweetie ... wait, I left a pink lipstick mark on your cheek ... here, let me just take care of that ..."

Ace smelled Candii's sweet perfume caressing his nostrils as she studiously rubbed her lipstick mark off his cheek. He could feel her breath.

"Done!" she declared. "Good as new!"

Ace popped a boner for a woman for the first time in his life.

"I really like this t-shirt," Candii declared, turning in her seat to face Ace. "Really shows off my tits, don't you think?" She pulled the front down tight.

"Yep," Ace anxiously replied. He was so fucking hard right now. The influence of the Hypnosissy gig had dissolved. He bit into his lollipop to finish it off, consuming the rest of the sticky sweet candy.

"Tell me something about yourself, sweetie," Candii inquired. "What does a gal like me need to know about a sexy boy like you?"

"I'm gay," Ace blurted. He hoped that'd draw a line in the sand, but it didn't.

"I know," she replied, resting her hand on Ace's trembling knee. "I saw your buttplug yesterday. I watched your set backstage and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw you pull your plug out. It didn't look like you bought it from Buttplugs for Beginners either. It looked girthy as fuck. I'm proudly wearing a new t-shirt you just gave me that shows a man clearly enjoying the pleasure of anal penetration, and I watched you jerk off during your last song in front of a crowd of thirsty long-haired gentlemen." Candii paused for a second before leaning a little closer. "Now I'm not a psychologist," she whispered conspiratorially, "but I'm not sure these are things a typical straight man might do, so I just want you to know that your secret is safe with me." Her hand was still on his knee. "What else do I need to know about you, sweetie? Besides being gay, that is?"

"Well," Ace replied, "I come from Florida, and I've lived there all my life. I'm twenty-two years old, I have a shitty office job that pays the bills and helps keep Boipussy running, and more than anything else in life, I want to be a rock 'n roll superstar."

Candii nodded. "Very good answers."

In an effort to keep the conversation flowing, Ace asked Candii the same question. "Can you tell me something about yourself?"

Without a word, Candii took her hand off Ace's knee, grasped his nearest wrist, and guided his hand to her crotch.

Ace felt her warm penis underneath his palm.

He looked at her with wide, gobsmacked eyes. "Oh my god," he breathlessly mouthed.

Seconds passed like hours before Candii leaned across and whispered in Ace's ear. "You wanna play with my lollipop?"

Ace honestly couldn't remember the last time his dick was this hard.

Carlos and Pete, sitting on the seat immediately in front of them, were listening to the whole thing.

Ace reached under Candii's short skirt and fished her cock out of her panties. He felt it grow in his hand. He wanted to bend down and suck it, but the bus seats were tight, and there wasn't enough room.

He spat into his palm and stroked her slowly, but it didn't take her long. She gasped silently as her thick, warm load dribbled down Ace's knuckles, pooling into her panties.

"Give me your hand," she whispered, and Ace let her lick her load off his fingers. "Thank you," she said, kissing him on the cheek again. This time, she left her lipstick mark in place, and Ace wore a pink smudge on his cheek for the rest of the ride.

Upon arriving at their hotel in Dallas, Candii excused herself, explaining that she had work to do.

Pete, Carlos and Ace disembarked and stood around in the hotel carpark, waiting for instructions about checking in. "You've got a pink mark on your cheek," Carlos pointed out.

"Yeah, I know."

"How'd it get there?" asked Pete. "Looks like lipstick. I thought you were gay. Fuck, you don't even *know* any women. What gives?"

Ace grunted something unintelligible. His eyes were superglued to Candii's pert ass as it swayed away from the bus toward the hotel. He wanted nothing more than to bury his cock in her juicy trans ass. "Wait here," he said, sprinting to the nearest bathroom.

Carlos and Pete doubled over with laughter, knowing Ace would've taken no more than two strokes, three at best, to spray the bathroom wall.

They were right. Less than a minute later, Ace trudged back to the hotel carpark. "You must've been bursting," teased Carlos.

"Yeah," Ace replied. "Long bus ride." He looked around edgily. "I really needed that piss."

*

The three boys were drinking beer and grabbing a bite to eat in the hotel restaurant later that night when Ace's phone pinged. He read the message. It was from Candii. '8pm, room 1201'. Ace finished his food so fast he burped. "You guys have a good night tonight, hey?" he said, wiping his mouth.