The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete looked up at his husband, lover and soulmate, placing a delicate hand on Carlos's sweet face and cheek. "I wish you could make me pregnant," he whispered, and that was all it took.

Carlos felt it building up inside him. He tried so hard not to moan, but it was impossible. He exploded deep, way deep inside Pete with a force he never knew he had. It felt like he was firing his entire body into his husband's beautiful pussy.

Pete felt his husband's semen spreading warmth inside him, way up inside his intestines.

Carlos's cock was still hard, still pulsing inside his husband's pussy, but he felt completely spent. Slowly, he pulled out. "I love you so fucking much, Pete."

Pete waited for Carlos to lie back down again beside him. "I love you infinity," he beamed.

Carlos grinned, kissing him. "I love you infinity plus one."

They hugged each other as tightly as they could. They tuned into the silence of the room, feeling their infinite love for each other enveloping them like a cocoon.

*

Sweaty and half-naked, two rockstars lay in the middle of the stage after the most perfect day of their lives. Tiredness was beginning to set in, but they knew they couldn't spend the night here.

"It feels like we're at the end of a movie," Pete whispered. "Or maybe it's the end of a dream. Maybe I went to a rock show at Eternal last night, and I'm gonna wake up in a minute with a full bladder after too many beers, trying desperately to remember everything that happened in my dream before it all disappears from my mind."

"Was it a good movie?" Carlos asked. It wasn't a dream.

Pete nodded. "It feels like one of those movies where everything is wrapped up neatly at the end, everyone lives happily ever after, and I leave the cinema floating on a cloud."

"I'm glad it has a happy ending," Carlos replied. He paused for a second. "I feel like we're rockstars now," he said. He wrapped an arm around Pete's waist while he ran his fingers through his hair.

Pete nodded. "I do too. I still don't think we truly deserved last night's opportunity, but even though we were lucky to get it, I think we made the most of it."

They lay side by side in silence for a few moments.

"This is the life we always wanted," Pete continued, "and now we've got it."

Carlos smiled before kissing his beautiful husband once more. They stood up, got dressed, and held each other's hands as they ventured out into a pre-dawn Manhattan together.

*

The tour disbanded the next morning; bands and roadcrews went their separate ways. Ace returned to his small apartment in Florida, and Pete and Carlos flew home to Atlanta. It felt strange to return to regular life after two weeks of unbridled mayhem, but Pete took a particular joy in the little things, like reading a book under a tree in a park, or going to the supermarket to buy groceries for a simple dinner for Carlos and himself. They spent most nights sleeping over at each other's place, watching movies or listening to music before climbing into bed for some slow, quiet, meaningful sex. Soon enough, they found a bigger apartment and moved in together.

Their infinite love for each other deepened to infinity plus one.

Pete got a wedding ring made for Carlos with guitars carved into the surface. Carlos returned the favour, having a ring made for Pete with drums and percussion all over it. Their rings, just like their relationship, were perfect and unbreakable.

After a month of downtime, in which Carlos loved getting back behind the bar at Eternal, both bands flew back up to New York City to record their debut albums. Candii was there, but she left the recording and mixing processes to the specialists. She was off duty; her clipboard stayed at home. All she wanted to do was hang out with the boys, thrilled to be around musicians and music once more. She and Ace resumed where they left off. They shared a hotel room and fucked each other's brains out every night.

The bands' debut records were wildly successful, rocketing up the American heavy metal charts. Boipussy's album, ironically titled 'Unplugged', featured a striking closeup of Ace's buttplug on the front cover. It went straight to number one, but it was quickly overtaken by Ass To Mouth's record. Pete and Carlos chose the title for their album: 'This Is The Life We Want'.

Few records have ever been more aptly named than these.

Both bands toured the nation, then the world. Within a few short years, they became internationally famous rockstars, wealthy and successful beyond their wildest dreams.