The Adventures of Creamycunt Pt. 02

Story Info
Creamycunt embraces her job as a couple's Personal Whore.
8.4k words
4.53
20.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers

It turned out that it would actually be two weeks we would have to ourselves before Daddy came home, which gave us plenty of time to get ready. On my first night at the Davis' I slept with my new Mommy in her bed. We woke several times, arms wrapped around each other and making out like animals, then curling into a 69 to make love in the dark. I reveled in being her shameless fuckdoll. Afterwards I slept blissfully.

The next morning Mommy showed me my new digs. Their house actually had two master bedroom suites, one next to the other. Mine had a large four-poster king bed and a bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath. The closet was as big as my apartment's living room. There were large mirrors on either side of the bed - and a big one on the ceiling. There was no doubt what the Davis' hoped would be happening here. I was told that if I needed privacy I could just lock the bedroom door and I wouldn't be disturbed. Mommy pulled out some pink Egyptian silk sheets and we put them on the bed - on which she immediately ordered me to lie back and spread my pussy open for her tongue once again. She called me so many nasty names -- I liked ' creamy-cunted whore' best of all.

Then she took me outside. On the far side of the swimming pool was a guest house. It would be mine to use whenever I needed. We talked about my apartment; I still had three months on the lease and Mommy said I could move out of it if and whenever I wanted.

Afterwards she let me borrow a skirt and blouse -- no underwear allowed however - and she drove us to my apartment. Before we were even out of the driveway she had made me take off my shirt and reminded me to always keep my legs spread for her. Driving with the top down, she reached over and played with my tits and pussy and gave some of the backstory as I sighed and dripped on her fingers: "We had thought on this for a long time. We both had needs the other couldn't satisfy and had gone far too long without a solution. We considered hiring escorts or having an open marriage, but these just weren't the solutions we needed. We tried using hookup sites but we never met anyone interested in a long-term live-in arrangement. The advertisement was a long shot."

Her voice was casual even as onlookers saw her hand on my big bare tits and honked and howled. "I should let you know that last night I performed a detailed background check on you to make sure you weren't an addict or hooker or con artist or psycho. Your last name made me wonder, after all. I hope you understand." She flicked my wet clit.

"Of course, M...mommy"

"I was pleasantly surprised to discover how normal and vanilla your life was up to this point. No police record, no known drug use, quite ideal." I pushed my tits together so with one hand she could pull hard on both nipples and then let them snap back.

"Thank you, Mommy - OH GAWD!" She was already turning me into a shameless exhibitionistic orgasm machine.

We arrived at my apartment, and I reluctantly covered myself and got out of the car. Mommy and I loaded up my clothes and other personal items. Most of my furniture was second-hand and I figured I'd just sell it or give it away at some point. We fucked again of course, this time on the little bed in my apartment. I french-kissed Mommy's pussy and lapped up all her syrup and made her groan so loud I'm sure the neighbors knew exactly what I was up to.

The last time I had been in this room was when I had squeezed into my slutty little outfit to go to Zach's.

After dropping off my things back at the Davis', we went to lunch and then clothes shopping. Mommy told me there was no spending limit and before long I had a huge new wardrobe -- dresses, pants, tops, stockings, thongs, shoes, and jewelry. It was delightful. She told me the types of clothing she and Daddy liked. We went with everything from elegant to casual to downright slutty. There were pink latex dresses, tube dresses (including two bright pink wet-metallic PVC outfits), and so much more.

After dinner we went to a sex shop and picked up chokers, collars, leashes, butt plugs, and lots of toys. Tanya pulled down a long clear double dildo and grinned. The creepy guy at the counter had fun watching us giggle and snuggle and kiss and stroke each other's bodies through our clothes as we browsed.

~~

Mommy began training her new personal whore.

First, breakfast. I would pour us both a bowl of granola, then climb up on the kitchen table on hands and knees. Mommy would put each bowl directly under my dripping pussy and my warm cuntcream would pour into it. Add a little milk, and Mommy and I both had a delicious start to the day.

Then 'positioning'. When Mommy told me 'Position 1', I was to lean back against her and spread my legs -- giving her fingers easy access to my pussy. Similarly, she taught me many others -- positions 2 through 8. We had so much fun practicing.

Then, 'dirty cocksucking' practice. For 45 minutes Mommy would lean over a counter with her legs apart and have me fuck her delirious with some of our new toys. Then she would turn around, pull back my head, my mouth open wide, and stuff them down my throat while they dripped with her fuckjuices. Then it would go back inside her sex and the fun would repeat many, many times.

By that time Mommy would have some actual business to attend to, and I would strip and go outside by the pool to work on my tan. Occasionally she would call me into the office to assist with paperwork, but usually it was an excuse to order me under the desk, my face between her thighs as she took meetings.

One afternoon I was positioned on my back on her office desk as she pushed a dildo in and out of me while sucking contentedly on my clit. She looked up at me between my big tanned tits, her lips and nose shiny wet. "I wish you could be down here with me. Both of us feasting together. That would be heavenly."

Later in my room I lay naked on the bed and considered my form in the overhead mirror. Mommy's words played over and over in my mind. I stacked pillows behind me and slowly began to pull my legs up. They went behind my head. My big globes were pushed to my sides and I saw my pussy - so close, like I could almost touch the end of my tongue to it. I bent back. Further. More. Closer and closer.

I could lick my belly button. I strained, wiggled, and pushed. I grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled. My tits were still in the way but I was determined.

I curled up even more -- I could kiss my bald mound! My prize was just centimeters away -- Mommy and Daddy's slutpussy! More wiggles, more stretching.

THERE.

My clit slipped between my lips and I locked on. My god it felt so good!!

I looked up at the mirror again, fascinated at my incredible feat. The whore looking back down at me, curled into a ball with her chin on her mound and breasts squashed out was almost unrecognizable.

"MOMMY", I yelled. "PLEASE COME QUICK. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!"

The door opened and her mouth went agape. "Oh, my fucking god, you PERFECT little fucking whore!"

I licked as Tanya crawled close. She pulled out her phone and madly began to take pictures. I screamed around my own clit, shuddering in a series of tremendous orgasms. Slutcream boiled inside me and I flowed like a faucet. Lowering her face, Tanya pushed her lips to my labia and her tongue slipped into my walls. Several times she reached under my chin to push on my mound and each time I spurted, covering both of our faces until we thought we might drown. We played nose-to-nose, our tongues twirling and twisting.

Tanya smacker her lips and we kissed hard. "Lisette, I'm fascinated just how creamy your sweet tasty cunt always is."

"It never was before, Mommy. You've put me under some kind of spell."

"It seems we've broken down some of your barriers. You know now you are meant to be a slave and a beautiful whore. It's what you've always wanted but didn't realize it consciously." She lapped and slurped.

My clit was between my lips again. "Mmmm, hmmm."

"You still want to stay with us and be our personal whore?"

"Mmmm, hmmm!!"

"A whore needs a whore name you know."

I chewed on my clit and smiled.

"I've been thinking. Because you're my gorgeous private slut with this extraordinary creamy cunt. I think Daddy and I will call you exactly that - Creamycunt."

I moaned at her degrading lewdness and came, squirting more of my tasty wetness on her face. My clit slipped free from my lips. "Oh, Mommy. Fuck yes. I love it! I'll happily be your Creamycunt!

I straightened out, lying face up on the sheets. Mommy mounted my face and this time it was her clit I chewed on.

~~

A week went by and I worked hard at being the perfect lesbian for Mommy. She fucked me and spanked me and I discovered that I liked being slapped occasionally. She would put clips on my nipples, then stuff my tits into a thin, tight shirt. Toys would be shoved into my mouth and pussy and ass and Mommy would take videos as I wiggled and gushed and came. It seemed that everything Mommy did to me made nectar drip down my legs. We knew every inch of each other's body, and it was hard for us to stay dressed when we were in the same room with each other. And I knew that I was exactly where I belonged. I just hoped things would go well when I finally met Daddy. But even if they didn't, I would find a way to remain Mommy's fucktoy. It had only been a week, but I really deeply in love with her.

We had been so nasty and debauched with each other that I didn't think she could surprise me with anything else at this point. I was very, very wrong. She had been sending Daddy all the pictures and videos she made of me.

Mommy's phone buzzed while we were scissoring with a long double dildo buried inside us. She picked it up as we hunched back and forth, our clits rubbing together. "Daddy wants you tatted and pierced. So guess what we're doing today, my Creamycunt?"

I put on a super-short skirt and off we went. She took me to the same artist that had inked 'Stretched Wide' on the inside of her own thighs several years ago. We had the top down on the car and my skirt kept blowing up. I gazed down at my slutbody, shuddering at the knowledge that it would soon be permanently marked for Mommy and Daddy. When we arrived first at the tattoo parlor I was so nervous, climbing into the chair and pulling my skirt up so the tattoo guy could do his work. He grinned when Mommy told him what to write and had me to pull my legs up wide, a bright light shining down on my openness. He began the inking -- it hurt so much but being exposed like this made me pour and he had to put a towel under me.

Mommy kissed me and held my hand as the ink slinger worked on the insides of my thighs, just below my labia. When he was done, 'PERSONAL' was permanently written on the right thigh, 'WHORE' on the left. Mommy told me other tattoos would go onto my body, especially my pussy mound, but that would be for another day when Daddy could supervise. I fantasized about what he would put on me.

Then it was time for the piercings. I was even more scared now, but there was NO WAY I would disappoint Mommy. Fortunately it went quickly. When we were done, both of my nipples and my clit hood were pierced with little barbells through them. I would be so sore for a few days, but hopefully fully healed before I met Daddy. Photos of the pornographic results went to him, and he gave his approval.

~~

Another week went by and indeed I healed quickly. The results were so hot! I couldn't help but pose and stretch and grow hot looking at myself in the mirror.

We decided to meet Michael -- Daddy -- at a nice restaurant downtown. That way we could make introductions over dinner and drinks in a neutral space and Michael and I could size each other up. Everyone understood that if it didn't feel right, I could back out of our arrangement. Even though Mommy had already officially hired me, tonight would be the real test for all of us in our new special living arrangement.

My makeup impeccable, I donned a yellow off-shoulder tube dress that molded tightly to my form. My blond hair draped over my shoulders. Mommy put a diamond-studded choker around my neck. A Buccellati bracelet, Bulgari earrings, and Louis Vuitton pumps topped off the ensemble. For her part Mommy looked delicious in a black sequin evening dress and pearl necklace. Side-by-side in the mirror, it was all we could do not to rip each other's clothes back off and roll up in a pussy-shattering 69.

Together, Mommy and her Creamycunt were ready to conquer the world. Or at least Daddy's cock.

~~

He was already at the restaurant when we arrived; I picked him out of the crowd immediately, dressed impeccably. He was indeed very, very handsome. He approached us and hugged Mommy, then took my hand and kissed it.

"Lisette, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you in person! And you and Tanya are absolutely stunning!"

Mommy whispered into his ear. "Ah, yes", he grinned.

He whispered into my own ear. "Tanya has scolded me already. Lisette is a beautiful name, but I agree that Creamycunt is much, much better."

His lips were so warm against my ear, and his words like honey. I was already wet. I wanted to grab him and kiss him.

The maître d' escorted to our table. Many heads turned to look at the man and the two gorgeous women on his arms. Soon we were seated and had ordered. We ate and drank and Daddy and I got to know each other. Mommy quietly told him many secrets about my two weeks under her tutelage. Under the tablecloth she ran her fingernails over his leg and told him intimate details about me, bragging on what a perfect cuntlicker I was and how she was sure I'd be just as skilled at cocksucking. Daddy seemed captivated by my accent and beamed that I had made Mommy so happy. We couldn't take our eyes off each other, and it was quickly apparent that we would be a very, very good fit together.

We got down to business over dessert. We all talked in whispers and I was nibbling on a spoonful of whipped cream when Daddy leaned forward. "Girl, I hope you're ready for something better than that."

I leaned forward as well and smiled broadly, licking the whipped cream from my red lips. "Oh, my new Daddy, I'm so ready. Ready to eat your cum. Would you like to shoot it between my lips? To blast your cum into my little slutmouth so I can eat it until it sloshes inside my smooth tummy? Because that's exactly what You. Are. Going. To. Do. Every. Single. Day."

I took another bite, making sure it smeared my lips and turned and locked eyes with Mommy. "Oh, I'm afraid that your husband is going to be cheating on you constantly with his whore. He's going to fuck me and I'm going to eat all of his sperm and be his fuck slave." Daddy almost choked on his drink. I giggled and took another bite of dessert.

Mommy was grinning; her eyes glazed with lust. Daddy looked at her and chuckled. "Damn, woman. I think you underestimated this stunning lady." He turned back to me. "But it is my first night home, Creamycunt. Despite your temptations, I hope you understand that tonight is Tanya's."

I pouted. "Oh, I see. OK, Daddy." I would have to wait a bit longer. "I'll just have to fuck myself tonight then."

"Save your energy, Creamycunt. Tomorrow morning, I'll be out on the patio. I'll fucking break you in good and hard and deep. Your new Mommy will dress you up like the slut you are and bring you to me."

We finished dessert, then stood as he took my hand and gently kissed it again. It was time to go. In a normal voice he said, "It's been wonderful to meet you Lisette. I look forward to you working under us."

Tanya leaned in and whispered to me. "Don't worry, personal whore. I'll come to your room tonight. It seems I'll be full of cum for you to suck out."

~~

Morning came. It was time for the big reveal.

Mommy had trained me relentlessly over the past two weeks. I had learned much - poses, preferences, how to be the perfect lesbian sub, and together we discovered that I had a natural ability to suppress my gag reflex. The dildos dipped into my upturned mouth and throat for hours reinforced it (always naturally lubricated with her stickiness). After seeing some photos of Daddy's meat, I knew it was a skill I would need many times each day.

And today was all about Daddy. I'm sure overnight Mommy had filled him in on even more details of our adventures over the past two weeks. She brushed my long blond hair and pulled it back into my trademark sweet-but-sexy ponytail. She helped me with my makeup. Last night at dinner it had been sophisticated and classy. Today it was downright slutty. My new diamond-studded nipple and clit rings had been shined to perfection and attached to me. A red leather collar went around my neck - it matched the heart-shaped sunglasses I would again wear.

I put on an oversized sleeveless T-shirt with 'Bilt-4-Sin' printed on it. The shirt hung down six inches in front of my little waist, tented out by my oversized globes and thick nipples. The bottom of the shirt hung at the top of my hips so as not to obscure from view my bare, oiled, tanned pussy. My legs were wrapped in thigh-high stockings and on my feet went a pair of clear stilettos.

Mommy accessorized me - a gold ankle chain, diamond earrings, and into my ass a white butt plug.

I was breathing heavily when she attached the leash to my collar then dropped to her knees and lovingly kissed my pussy to make sure my juices were flowing (and to leave a big lipstick mark for Daddy to see).

We looked out the window to see him waiting out by the pool. He was in a pair of loose drawstring pants. His bare, muscled chest glistened with sweat. A part of me couldn't believe I was about to offer myself as a whore to this man. The other part couldn't wait. I hoped he would like me. I hoped his cock would fit..

The ritual began. We walked out, heels clicking on the tile. My hips swayed and my tits bounced. Daddy turned and ate me with his eyes. He smiled, looking radiant like a Greek god.

"Good morning, Creamycunt. I am utterly speechless. It seems your Mommy outdid herself dressing you for me."

A pillow was at his feet, placed there for this moment. I stood on it and looked up at my soon-to-be lover. Mommy stood back and watched. Daddy leaned down and took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced. His hands roamed over my body, stroking tits and cunt. He played with my nipple and clit rings. Then he put his hands on his hips. I knelt on the pillow and licked my lips as Mommy stood behind him and undid his drawstring. She reached into his pants and pulled out the rigid cock I had heard so much about. It was a miraculous sight.

She was right -- the black dildo she used on me was nothing in comparison to this. She moved to kneel beside me and we grinned at each other, my eyes wide in delight, fear, and anticipation. She pulled his pants down around his feet and he stepped out of them.

"Creamycunt, you will address this masterpiece as Daddycock, understood? It took my pussy some time to mold to it and properly acclimate. It might take you some time as well. Do you think you can do it?"

Again I gazed at the sight. Despite my deep tan, its skin contrasted beautifully against my own. A full 12 inches long and so incredibly thick. Much bigger than my own forearm -- a cliché, but true. Daddy's sack hung low, his nuts almost as big as tennis balls. My boyfriend's equipment was a toy in comparison to the massive manhood in front of my face. Fascinated and trembling, I hefted the immense nutsack with both hands.

Tanya's hands joined mine and she kissed my cheek. "These monsters churn out buckets of cum. Like I said, your chief duty is to extract that cum regularly. Do you still think you're up for it?"

She began to stroke the shaft, its ropy veins pulsing in her hands, and I knew I was doomed to fall into complete utter blind love with Daddycock. I would be it slave. I would be open to take it at every moment and would learn its feel and taste in intimate detail. It will own me.

vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers