The Adventures of Emily Rybolt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? I like ideas, and this one sounds remarkable." His eyes sparkled as he carried her easily out of the pool and walked to the mat.

"Now lay down on your back."

"This idea is developing into something great, Emily. I really think you have something here."

She laughed. She was having such a good time despite the elephant trunk in the room.

He laid down on the foam mat float at the edge of the pool, making it an impromptu mattress along the water. She straddled him, resting her weight on his cock. She could feel its heat and hardness against her thighs, even with her legs spread to straddle him. Their kissing resumed in earnest. As she started to grind against him, her juices seeping out of her and soaking his meaty mass. Friction vanished, replaced by hot slippery pleasure as she slid back and forth along his cock, lightly at first, but slowly she applied more pressure. His hands left her hips, freeing her to do as she pleased, and collected both breasts. She moaned as he gently kneaded her breasts while she drug her clit across his member. He gently tugged her drop chains, sending her into a cascade of twitches. She wasn't trying to give him clues. The twitches and the moaning were not a deliberate message, but they were a message that he received and understood to the fullest. He focused on her breasts and nipples while she focused on her rhythmic sliding. She could feel her orgasm building. Her nipples and her clit were about to fire a massive orgasm to her brain. Her moan caught with the beginnings of her orgasm. Her hips sped up and she began to really crush his cock against her sultry heat. As her orgasm approached its release, he tugged firmly and rapidly on her drop chains, much like the little jerks that a small fish puts to fishing pole. Her orgasm broke, freeing her body of her control. Tubeck pressed his hips up into her in tiny pulses and he continued his gentle tugs on her nipple rings. Her orgasm waves continued for several more seconds until she collapsed against him.

She knew that she was filling his ear with her heaving breaths. She rested her head against his neck and felt his arms encircle her in an embrace. His lips pressed against her cheek.

"That was amazing, Tubeck. Thank you." He didn't reply. She pulled her head away from him and looked at his face to see a huge and very satisfied smile. His look confirmed what she suspected. It had been his pleasure. She reached a hand back behind her, inspecting his flesh gently. Seeing his tools had been shocking. Feeling his cock against her had been rapturous. But when her hand failed to fully encircle anything he had between his legs, she knew that sex was out of the question. As slippery and wet as everything was, she might be able to get it in, but it wouldn't be pleasant. She had never been much affected by penetration in any case, so there was insufficient compulsion drawing her to try to cram his cock inside her.

She slid her body down his instead, until she was resting on her knees between his legs, her breasts resting against his cock. She bent forward, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth. The head of his cock alone filled her. She didn't think it was possible to go down on him without being toothy, but he had given her a massive orgasm. She owed him her best effort. Besides, she loved to compel an orgasm from a man. It was every bit as satisfying to her as her orgasms were. She mentally committed herself to leaving him lying in a quivering ruin before she started.

She pulled her head away from his stomach, taking his cock with her. She continued until his cock was deeply imbedded between her breasts. She wrapped her left arm around her breasts and squeezed them together. His cock was still slick with her juices as she slid her breasts up and down his shaft, sucking on the head of his cock. The saliva was running out of her mouth in ropes, covering his cock and slowly making its way between her breasts. Once her breasts were slick and wet she squeezed tighter, and sucked harder. Her right hand gathered his sack above his balls and squeezed and kneaded his soft flesh.

What Tubeck did in the next few minutes spoke volumes to her and made that day the best of the year. He didn't try to take control or force himself more deeply into her mouth. He even tapped her shoulder gently when he was getting close. She heard his breaths deepen and become raspy. She clutched her breasts against his cock harder and doubled the pressure she applied to the underside of his cock with her tongue. She loved the way his cock felt between her breasts. She could feel another orgasm gathering within her. She heard his breath catch mid rasp and saw the muscles in his stomach stand out. She squeezed his balls as best she could and seconds later she felt the first ejaculation of victory into her mouth. It was hot and voluminous. She continued stroking his cock with her breasts and forced her mouth against his cock fiercely. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth, forcing her to swallow repeatedly. She had no compunctions about swallowing. She viewed it as consuming the fruits of her labor. Devouring success even. It was a good thing.

She continued to stroke his cock with her breasts, easing her oral pressure as his spurts subsided, eventually transitioning to gentle licks of the tip of his cock as beads of cum appeared. His breathing slowed as he regained control of it and his shudders became further and further apart until he was relaxed and breathing naturally. She was still stroking his cock with her breasts and occasionally kissing the tip, but she was no longer working towards a goal. It was kind of a leisurely celebration at this point. A victory lap. He reached a hand up and cradled her face. She pressed her face into his hand. "Thank you, Emily", he said in a warm whisper. She uncoiled and lowered herself to lay on top of him. His arms embraced her and after a few moments of silence he whispered, "you know, I can build a hot tub out of stone" if you like.

She laughed throatily and replied "I bet you can't have it done by the first day of winter."

12