The Adventures of Jack and Jill

Story Info
Jack and Jill go camping with mom and dad.
7.1k words
4.33
37.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CAMPING TRIP

Hello everyone. All characters in the story are completely a figment of my imagination. All characters are of legal age and are not minors.

All sex is just that sex, whether it is between family member or outsiders.

There is male-female, female-female- and male-male sex. If this is not your cup of tea you might not want to read it.

If you are curious, I suggest you read the story as it involves first time trysts.

The setting is a camping trip in the mountain regions in South Carolina.

There is no specific area or any specific city nearby.

This family of four are avid hikers and campers but this trip will change things in many ways that they never thought of.

On with the show.

Our family has always been an outdoors type of family. Ever since I can remember we would go hiking or camping at least once a month and it did not matter what month it was. We would do one or more of those two things.

Let me introduce myself. I am Jack, 20, 5'11" tall, 165 pounds with shaggy brown hair. I like to keep myself devoid of hair everywhere except my head. I regularly go to the salon and get my body waxed. The girls love my naked body and so do some of the guys I know.

Yes, I am bi-sexual but have only played around with three guys. One of who was my girlfriend's brother at the time. No one knows that I am bi-sexual except for those three guys. And as long as I am living at home, I want to keep it that way.

Dad, Andy is 55 and is built like me but he likes to shave his head. He is the head accountant at a law firm and does well for himself.

Mom, Jane is 54 and still a knockout. She goes to the gym every day and eats very healthily. She has 36C breasts, (I do the laundry sometimes, so I peak). She has shoulder length auburn hair.

Now for my sister Jill. At 21 she is what every man and some women lust over.

She has 34C breasts that stand up on their own. Jill likes to go around the house without a bra on and when she does that, I have a perpetual hard on. She, like mom, has auburn hair but hers is down to the middle of her back. She likes to wear as little clothing as possible when at home. I have jerked off to thoughts of her many times. I also must admit I have jerked off to thoughts of my mom also.

On this mid-May weekend, we were going to hike to a camping site we had never been to in the Great Smoky Mountains that was about 8 miles from the car. We would set up camp and stay for two nights and then hike back to the car to resupply and do a final overnight stay in a cabin before we head home.

It was a beautiful drive, mom and dad in the front seat and me and my sister in the back.

After we arrived at the trailhead. We unloaded the gear we would need for the two days and did a backpack check to make sure we had everything, including the food we were going to consume.

Off we went with dad in the lead and then mom and my sister and then me. I really enjoyed bringing up the rear and it gave me a magnificent view of two rears I would want to stick my tongue in.

The first and last part of the hike was fairly easy with just soft rolling hills. The middle saw us going up a mountain that was about 1000 feet higher in elevation and was challenging. In a couple of places, I had to go up ahead and attach a rope so that mom and my sister could use it to get up a few steeper inclines.

At one point both mom and sis had to pee, so dad and I were the lookouts.

I know I did more looking at mom and sis than looking out. I also noticed that dad was checking out sis more than he should have.

I caught his attention and nodded my head in mom and sis's direction and smiled. He just gave me a thumbs up.

When it was time for me to pee dad also, he had to pee too.

Mom then made a comment that caught both dad and I off guard. "Do we get to watch you two the same way you watched us?"

I looked at dad and shrugged my shoulders. Dad then said, "only if you take a front row seat to watch."

Both dad and I dropped our packs and unzipped and pulled out our dicks.

Mom stepped to my side and Jill stepped to dad's side and watched us. When we were done, we zipped up, put our backpacks on and started off to our camping spot.

Dad still led with mom and Jill following him while I kept up the rear, (actually I just kept looking at the rears of mom and Jill.) Occasionally, one of them would look back at me and smile, then they would move their ass back and forth more than normal.

We reached our destination a little later than we had expected so we had a tight time frame to get camp set up before it got dark.

After camp was set up, I went to find the water source that was supposed to be there. I found the spigot about 300 yards away from our campsite. I filled our water containers up and started back to camp. Carrying 2 5-gallon water jugs is tiring. While I was doing that mom, dad and Jill were looking for firewood.

On the way back to the campsite I had to pee. I set the water jugs down and stepped into the brush until I found a small clearing.

I unbuttoned, and unzipped my shorts and lowered them to under my cock. I started to pee when a voice from my left startled me.

"You have a nicer looking dick that dad does."

Jill stood there looking at my cock.

I turned away from her and finished and then pulled up my shorts, buttoned them and zipped them up.

"What the hell do you think you are doing spying on me peeing?"

"I was not spying. I was looking for wood for the fire when you stepped into the clearing. I just stepped back to see what you were going to do."

"I got to see it all and am not sorry that I did. I enjoyed the view and hope to see it again."

"You are sick, you know that. You are my sister and should not be doing or saying what you are."

"Tell me you did not watch me and mom pee on the side of the trail earlier. You did not seem to mind then and especially when we watched you and dad pee."

"That was different. That was with permission. This was not."

"Ok, I am sorry. Next time I will ask if I could see your cock. Is that what you want? Jack, may I see your wonderful looking cock and one that I am sure would fit nicely into my cunt?"

I stood there unable to respond when Jill started to remove her top. She lifted it over her head and exposed her beautiful breasts. She then dropped her shorts to expose her shaved mons and pussy."

I have to admit she is a very beautiful woman and I kept switching from looking at her breasts to looking at her pussy. I started to get a reaction from my cock as it started to fill with blood.

"I can see that you like what you see. Drop your shorts and let me get a good look at your cock. PLEASE, Jack."

Knowing I really did want her to see my cock, I slowly unbuttoned, unzipped, and slowly dropped my shorts to the ground. My cock was sticking straight out from my body.

Jill stood there and took a good long look and then quick as a cat she went to her knees and before I could react, swallowed my cock and took it into her throat.

It felt wonderful but this was my sister with my cock in her mouth.

"Jill, you must stop. It is not right for a sister to suck on her brother's cock."

Jill just made a noise and started moving her mouth back and forth on my cock faster.

"If you do not stop I will cum in your mouth."

Jill quickly pulled off my cock, looked at me and said, "That is the idea big brother. I have wanted to suck you cock and have you cum in my mouth for 5 years now and today I get what I want," and went back to sucking my cock.

I stood there and did not try to stop her because it felt wonderful. I did warn her that I was about to shoot my load in her mouth, but she just tightened her lips around my cock.

"Here it comes my cock sucking sister slut. Swallow every drop or you never get to suck my cock again."

Jill kept sucking and sucking while swallowing my juice. When she thought I was done she removed her mouth from my cock and gave it a kiss.

She looked up at me and said, "that was delicious my big brother. I hope I can get more, straight from the source."

"You do not get any until I get some of you cunt juice in my stomach straight from the source."

Jill laid down and spread her legs. "Come and get it if you think you are man enough."

I dove in and started licking her from her asshole to her clit. I did these 4 or 5 times and then concentrated on rimming her ass. I just love licking and sucking on assholes. I then started on her cunt. I licked around her channel and then took her outer lips, one at time in my mouth and sucked on them until they were red and puffy. I then put my mouth around her cunt making sure I got the outer lips also and started sucking on her. I would hear gasps and moans, but she did not say a word.

I was sticking my tongue into her channel and scooping her juices into my mouth as I sucked on her cunt.

Jill started to move around so I latched onto her clit while I stuck two fingers into her cunt.

"Damn, Jack. No one has ever eaten me the way you are. I have cum 4 or 5 times already and you have not even stuck your cock into me."

"Jill, you will have to be ok with just me eating your cunt right now as I am just repaying you for what you did for me."

"Jack, I need you to fuck my cunt and fuck it hard. I have so wanted you to deflower me."

This statement shook me because I just knew that Jill had had sex before.

"You, you are a virgin? But you have mentioned having sex with some of your boyfriends."

"I said I had sex with them, but not what kind of sex."

I looked at her ass and then at her and she smiled and nodded her head.

"You will be the first in my pussy but not the first in my ass or mouth. Is that ok with you?"

"I know what we did was wrong and what you want is even more wrong, but I will defer saying anything at this point. I need a little time to think about this."

"You did not say no so I guess I will just wait for your answer. But hear me out Jack, I want you in all three of my holes and not just once. I want to be your go to girl when you are horny, and I will not say no to any of your requests."

"We better get dressed and get back to camp It is starting to get a little dark and mom and dad will be looking for us."

We both got dressed and started back to the campsite by walking down the road. As we got closer to the camp, we heard mom giggling and dad grunting.

I stopped Jill and motioned for her to be quiet and crept up the right side of the road so that the trees and brush would hide us. When we got to the end I peeked around the shrub and there was mom on her hands and knees on a towel and dad was behind her fucking her. I could not tell if he was in her pussy or ass.

Jill snuggled up to me and peeked for herself and put her hand over her mouth.

Jill turned to me and whispered, "they are having sex right out in the open so anyone especially us could see them. Do you think they did that so that we would catch them?"

I had not thought about that but maybe they did. "We should find out if they wanted us to catch them. We will backtrack to the cut through and then come down the trail to the campsite. We will make noise when we are about 100 ft away. If they are still fucking when we reach them, then they wanted us to see them. If not, then they wanted to keep it a secret."

Jill nodded and we went back to the cut through and started to the camp. As planned, we made a little noise when we were about 100 ft away and when we arrived at camp both mom and dad had put their clothes back on.

I set the water down and Jill put her contribution on the wood pile.

"We are having hamburgers over the open fire. Mom brought out the hamburger screens. They are the same ones we use for our hot breakfast pockets that we make.

After we finished dinner dad broke out a bottle of tequila and said since this might be the last full family hiking and camping trip, we will take we should celebrate.

Dad filled each of us a glass and made a toast. "To all of the memories that we have made as a family on these trips through the years, may they remail in our minds from here on out."

We toasted and then I looked at Jill and she was smiling. Jill lifted her glass, "to all old memories and all new memories. I know I will never forget either of them and hope that I can expand on some of them."

We drank and then mom lifted her glass. "To learning new things about each other and exploring the unknown or unlikely."

Jill and I looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. Maybe mom and dad wanted us to catch them.

Dad yawned and said "time for me to hit the sack. Anyone want to join me?"

Mom stood up and followed dad. "you kids make sure the fire is out and don't do anything that your dad and I wouldn't do."

I sat there and stirred the fire while Jill disappeared into the brush. "You know I am peeing right now if you want to watch."

"I am not sure that is such a clever idea right now. Mom and dad are still awake."

Right after I made that statement we heard, "you know Andy, you can fuck my ass again just like you did earlier."

"You have always been an ass slut. On your knees slut and I will fuck your ass good."

Jill walked over and sat down next to me. "Would you fuck me in my ass? I think I am an ass slut also because I really enjoy a cock up my ass, but yours would be the biggest I have ever had."

"Since your tent is so far away from our tents, I could join you in your tent and let you fuck me. That way it would be less likely that mom and dad would hear us."

"If you ask my opinion, I think they want to hear us. You heard what mom said, right? Don't do anything that they would not do."

I stood up and put the fire out and turned to Jill. "I am going to ask a couple of questions and I want you to wait until I am done to answer them. Are you sure you want to go down this path? Are you sure you want to be my cock and ass slut? Will you do everything I tell you to do even if we are around other people? That is all I can think of at this point. If more questions come to me, you will have to answer them."

"I am sure that I want to go down this path with you, but not sure about anyone else. Yes, I have wanted to me your cock and ass slut for years. I will obey you, even though it may be dangerous to each of us, and it might be illegal."

"Strip."

Jill looked at me and started to say something but then she stopped. She looked back at mom and dad's tent and then she took off her top and then her shorts. She stood there naked in front of me.

"Leave your clothes where they are and join me in my tent."

I went to my tent and removed my clothes and sat on my sleeping bag.

Shortly after I sat down, Jill entered my tent, zipped it up and laid down with her face against my cock.

I started to get hard, and Jill took me into her mouth and started to suck my cock.

When I was fully engorged, I moved her to be on her hands and knees and then kneeled behind her and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I pushed my cock fully into her on the first thrust breaking through her hymen and then started to ram my cock in and out of her without regard to her feelings. I could see a little red on my cock from breaking her hymen, but I kept plowing my cock into her cunt.

Jill started to moan and mover her ass back to meet my thrusts when I removed my cock and placed it at the entrance to her ass. As she moved back to me, I thrust my cock fully into her ass. Jill let out a little scream which I was sure mom and dad had to hear.

"Be quiet slut, you wanted this, and I am going to give it to you in all three holes tonight."

I pushed my cock in and out of her ass for about five minutes and then I got that feeling in my balls that an explosion was near. I pulled my cock out of Jill's ass and moved to be in front of her.

I lifted her head and placed my cock at her lips. Jill looked at me and then opened her mouth and I pushed my cock into her. She did not try to stop me even though my cock with coated with the blood from her hymen and her ass juice.

I held her head and face fucked her until I was ready to blast my load into her mouth. I shot 2 blasts into her mouth and then pulled my cock out and finished on her face and tits.

When I was done, I instructed her to go back to her tent and not clean up until after breakfast. That would mean that mom and dad would see her face a mess with dried cum on it.

I got into my sleeping bag as Jill left and went to her tent. I slept dreaming of Jill eating mom's pussy while I was fucking mom's ass and dad was ass fucking Jill.

I woke up in the morning with a piss hardon and unzipped my tent and stepped outside to relieve myself.

"What do we have here?" I heard the voice of my mom.

I tried to cover my cock and balls by turning away from the sound.

"No need to cover up, I have already seen your cock before but not your ass. You sure have a fine ass at that and one that I would love to tap."

I decided to challenge mom a little and turned to face her. My cock still half engorged and finished peeing. Mom watched me intently. When I was done, I looked at mom.

"If you want a piece of this you know where I am" and entered my tent.

Before I could get my tent zipped up mom was at the door. She stood there and looked over her shoulder, "Andy, I am going to have a chat with Jack, why don't you chat with Jill. Tell her everything like I am going to tell Andy and then meet us at the fire ring when you are done."

Mom stepped into the tent and zipped it up. She dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock.

"What are you doing? Mom."

"You said if I wanted a piece of you that I knew where you were. I want and piece and that is why I am here. I want to suck your cock; let you fuck all three of my holes and then fuck you with my dildo. That is what I want."

"If you cannot handle that then tell me and I will leave your tent and never approach you again and then you will not know how and why we got to this stage in our lives."

Mom looked up at me and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock into her mouth and down her throat. Mom put her hands on my hips and guided me to move in and out of her throat for about 5 minutes.

Mom took her mouth off of my cock and asked me if I wanted to fuck her pussy or ass first.

I did not say anything I just placed her on her knees and moved in behind her and put my cock against her pussy and she moved her ass back and buried my cock into her cunt.

How long we fucked like that I do not know but mom moved off my cock, reached back and placed my cock at the opening to her ass and pushed back until my pelvis was against her ass and my cock was fully buried into her.

Mom started rocking back and forth on my cock until I told her I was about to shoot my load into her ass. Mom spun around and swallowed my cock right as I started to cum. Mom swallowed everything, I had to give her and then smiled.

"Damn, mom. What brought that on? I am not complaining but I am confused."

"Let us just lay here together until your dad tells us he is done with your sister and then we will join them for breakfast, and we will fill both of you in on everything."

Mom woke me up with a blowjob. After she swallowed what I had to give her she stood up and put her robe back on and left the tent. Next thing I know Jill is entering my tent and zipping it up.

"I saw mom leave your tent. Did she stay all night with you? Did you have sex with mom?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Because dad spent the night in my tent and had me suck his cock and then he fucked my pussy and ass. This morning, he had me give him a blowjob and told me we would discuss things at breakfast."

"Yes, I had sex with mom. She sucked my cock and then had me fuck her pussy and ass. She woke me up with a blowjob this morning. She told me last night that you and I would be told everything at breakfast."

12