The Adventures of John Law Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

I pulled back the sheet and held it open. She got under the sheet and I pulled her to me. As we started kissing, she loosened up, and I started squeezing and pinching her perky little nipples. When she started moaning, I ran my hand down over her stomach and found her mound, covered in silky black hair. I dipped a finger between her pussy lips and started to finger her.

When I felt her getting wet, I leaned over, kissed her cheek and asked softly, "Are you ready for this?" She didn't answer, she just nodded her head.

We put our arms around each other and started kissing. I put my hand back between her legs, slipped a finger in her pussy, and could feel she was very wet. I put my cock between the lips, rubbed it up and down for a few seconds before pushing in her tight pussy. I started stroking slowly back and forth. I heard her let out a little gasp and when I looked at her, she had a tear rolling down her cheek.

I stopped and asked, "Are you O.K.?"

She looked at me and answered, "I not do this for long time. Feels good." I took that as a cue to continue, so I did, adding a bit more speed and longer, deeper strokes.

After a while I could feel my nuts filling up and knew I couldn't hold back much longer. I said, "I'm gonna cum!"

She seemed to grip my cock with her pussy, so I assumed she was ready too. I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum in her. When I rolled off, I looked at her and noticed her face was flushed and she still had tears running down her cheeks. I asked again, "Are you o.k.?"

She smiled and answered, "So good." Then she crinkled her nose and giggled. I asked what was so funny and she said the cum smelled like Clorox!

We met at the hotel the next week and after we had made love, she asked me what '69' meant. Back then, all the guys were teasing the girls about wanting to 69. Apparently, they were wasting their breath because the girls didn't even know what that meant! Anyway, I took the small note pad and pen off the night stand and drew a 6 and a 9. I pointed to the numbers and said, "This is my head, and this is your head. Understand?"

She looked at it for a second before she realized what that meant. When she looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth open, I asked, "You want to try?"

She just nodded her head, so I dropped down and started licking her pussy lips. I don't think anyone had ever done that to her before. She was reluctant to repay the favor, but she finally put her little lips around my dick and gave me an adequate blow job. She got better as she got more practice.

We continued meeting once a week for the rest of my tour. I wasn't the only one getting regular pussy though.

The general lived in a double-wide mobile home next to the officer's club. One morning I was called to the general's quarters. When I got there, the general said, "Sergeant Law, I need you to take Ms. Mai home. I also need you to pick her up this afternoon and bring her back to the club so she can start her shift."

I said, "Yes sir. No problem sir." I then noticed Ms. Mai, the bartender at the Officer's Club, peeking around behind the general. Without any facial expression, I just held out my hand and said, "Ready to go Ms. Mai?"

She looked embarrassed, but she stepped out of the door and took my hand so I could help her down the steps to the ground. I then led her over to my jeep and drove her home. She was quiet on the ride to her house and she sat with her legs together and her hands in her lap. She would not look at me.

When I learned where she lived, I went back that afternoon and drove her back to the club. On the drive back I assured her I could keep her secret. She seemed to relax a little. I guess the general knew I could keep my mouth shut because he had me take her home in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon on a pretty regular basis. As I had learned in Germany, even generals needed pussy.

Before I knew it, my year in Vietnam was over. I got orders for the MP Company at West Point, NY. I wrote to the commanding officer and asked about my duties. He sent me a letter with a list of do's and do not's. It involved being spit shined all the time and stressed that we could not interact with the cadets. It sounded like a bullshit job, so I went to the admin officer and asked if I could extend my tour in Vietnam. He cancelled my orders and had me sign an agreement to extend. After all, I was comfortable in my present duty assignment, I had just made Sergeant, and I was now having sex once a week, so I felt that was my best option.

To be continued

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers
12