The Adventures of John Law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now stroking me faster, so I whispered, "I'm almost there. I going to cum."

I hadn't noticed before, but she had a towel lying on my chest. She grabbed it with her other hand and placed it over the head of my cock to allow me to release a load of sperm. When she had me cleaned up, she leaned over and kissed me on my lips. She whispered, "Thank you for making me cum. Now, get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." She then left.

The next day, Linda performed her nurse duties with no indication of what had happened. When she said she was leaving for the night, she patted me on the chest, smiled, and said, "Bye. Have a good night."

Later that night, I again awoke to that very pleasant feeling of my cock being stroked. When I opened my eyes, Linda was again leaning over my bed giving me a hand job. I again reached down to run my hand up her thigh and I was very pleasantly surprised to find she was not wearing any panties. She looked at me, giggled, and said, "I thought this would make it easier for you."

I slid my finger to her slit and started rubbing up and down. When I felt her getting wet, I pushed my finger in and started sliding it in and out. I could feel her getting wetter, so I put two fingers in and started finger fucking her. She bent her knees and I felt a slight shudder as she hissed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

The next thing I knew, she dropped her face to my crotch and took my cock into her mouth. I looked down to see her head bobbing slowly back and forth, sucking my cock with a nice even rhythm. She didn't seem to be in a hurry as she sucked, occasionally pulling her mouth up to lick around the head before taking me deep into her mouth. Maybe it was the pain medication, but I managed to hold back for a long time. Finally, I tensed up and whispered, "I'm gonna cum."

She didn't answer, but she started sucking my cock faster. When I couldn't hold it any longer, I released my load into her hungry mouth, and she greedily swallowed every drop. She stood up, smiled at me, and said, "I want to feel that cock in me."

I asked, "When can I fuck you?"

She answered, "Soon. We can't do it here. I'm afraid I would make too much noise. Try to get some sleep. I will see you tomorrow." She gave me a kiss and then she was gone.

The next day, the doctor came in along with my Major. The doctor told me I was recovering well but would be moved to Japan to continue my treatment and then I would be shipped back to the U.S. I looked at him, then at the Major and said, "I don't want to leave here. Why can't I be treated here?"

I think they were surprised that I wouldn't jump at the chance to go home. They tried to explain that the hospital in Saigon was not equipped to give me the level of treatment I could receive in Japan, but I was adamant. I wanted to complete my tour of duty. After some discussion, they agreed to keep me there but explained that if I was not healing as well as I should, I would be transferred. The Major said, "We have some unfinished business." He then pinned a Purple Heart and Bronze Star on my hospital gown. He had a photographer waiting outside my cubicle and he took a couple of photographs. I asked the doctor if LT. Wood was on duty and he said she was. I asked if I could get a photo with her since she was such a good, caring nurse. She came in and the photographer snapped a photo of us. I still have that photo and look at it every now and then and smile.

I stayed there for a month. After the bandages were removed, I was given physical therapy, and soon I was able to walk instead of being pushed in a wheel chair. In short order I was able to walk without a limp and I returned to work. The first night I was back in my BOQ room, Mandy came to see me. She grabbed my head and gave me a deep kiss, and then started crying.

"I am so sorry I didn't come see you in the hospital. I didn't want the office to start gossiping about us, but I was so worried. I was afraid I was going to lose you."

I told her I understood, and it was fine. She then asked me if I was 'fully recovered'. When I told her I was, she pushed me back to the bed where we got undressed and fucked like rabbits for the next hour.

I was sitting in my room one night, reading and relaxing on the bed when I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Mandy, so I went to the door and opened it. Standing there was Nurse Linda, wearing a khaki skirt and a white blouse, looking more radiant than I remembered. She gave me a wicked grin and asked, "Are you busy?"

I told her I was never too busy for her as I stepped back to allow her to enter. She walked over to my bed, sat down, and crossed her legs, exposing her luscious thighs. She still had that wicked grin when she asked, "How have you been? All healed?"

I told her I was back to 100% with no ill effects. She said, "Glad to hear it. You owe me a fuck."

I was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt, so I quickly stripped and said, "What are you waiting for?"

She kicked off her shoes and then teased me as she slowly unbuttoned each button on her shirt, all while looking in my eyes. She pulled it off and let it fall before unbuttoning her skirt and letting it drop. She was now wearing a plain white bra and matching panties. I couldn't take it anymore, so I moved to her and unclasped her bra. When it fell to the floor, I cupped her very perky breasts before leaning down and taking a nipple in my mouth. She moaned softly as my tongue licked around her nipple and areola, and she gasped as my fingers gently pinched and pulled at her other nipple.

She breathed into my ear as she said, "I have been waiting so long for you to do that."

I took my mouth away from her breast so I could ease my lips up to hers, and as her mouth opened up to me, I softly murmured, "You have been in my dreams ever since you came to me that night."

She let her head fall back and she closed her eyes as I traced my fingers across her back, down her sides, pausing briefly to cup her breasts again before arriving at her ass cheeks. I dropped to my knees and hooked my thumbs inside her waistband so I could pull her panties down and off. I pushed her back to the bed and placed my mouth on her pussy, inhaling the intoxicating scent for a second before dipping my tongue between her pussy lips. I could feel her body shudder and she groaned as I let my tongue fuck her for a minute. I found her clit and licked it before pulling it with my lips. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling my mouth into her pussy as she growled, "Eat me. Eat my pussy. That feels so good."

I continued to lick up and down the lips, fucking her with my tongue, and licking and pulling her clit before she screamed out, "Fuck yes. I'm cumming!" And cum she did. I could feel her pussy nectar coat my mouth, lips and chin.

I got on the bed between her legs. She wasted no time grasping my cock and squeezing it briefly before guiding the tip to her waiting cunt lips. I stroked my cock up and down her wet slit, and I could feel her tremble. She gasped as she said, "Don't tease me. I want to feel your dick in me."

I told her, "I thought nurses were supposed to be patient."

"God damnit! Put that hard cock in my pussy! Now, you bastard!"

Her ass was pushing up and down, trying to force my cock head into her pussy. I pushed the head in and heard her draw a deep breath in. I asked, "Is that what you wanted?"

"Deeper, you mother fucker! Put it in!"

I pulled back a little and then pushed back in about half way. She moaned, "Yesss! Fuck me!"

I started thrusting in and out with slow strokes, still only giving her about half of my full length. She had her hands on the back of my shoulders.

I asked, "Do you like having my dick in your hot little pussy?"

"Yesss! Fuck me. You feel so damn good inside me."

I then thrust all the way in. Her eyes opened wide, her hips rose up, she let out a long moan, and then climaxed. I continued fucking her with long, deep strokes. She climaxed two more times before I felt my nut sack tighten. I was breathing hard and sweating. I told her I was going to cum. She gripped my shoulders, wrapped her feet around my ass, and screamed, "Cum in me! Cum in my hot pussy!"

When I released my load of semen in her, we both relaxed. I was still on top of her but putting my weight on my side so I wouldn't crush her. As our breathing returned to normal, she gave me a long hot kiss, and then whispered in my ear, "I have waited so long for that. I didn't know it would be so good."

She was stroking my cheek with her fingers, and I was running my fingers through her hair, moving it from where it had become plastered to her forehead, when she said, "I want to spend the rest of the night fucking you. Can we do that?"

"Linda, we have already fucked. If it's alright with you, I want to spend the rest of the night making love to you." She had a surprised look on her face, but she took my head between both of her hands and gave me another one of her passionate kisses. That girl could teach a class on kissing.

She said, "I'll be right back." She got up to go to the bathroom. I heard the water running, so I went to my mini refrigerator and got two beers out. When she came back to the bed, she had a small towel in her hand. "She said, "Had to wash my pussy. Didn't want you to deal with a sloppy pussy!"

We laughed, drank our beer, and then spent the rest of the night making love. She never seemed to get tired. I can't remember how many times we fucked, but she would always quickly recover, ready to go again. When I thought I couldn't possibly get hard again, she would work her magic with her mouth. She was insatiable. We finally drifted off to sleep well after midnight.

Linda worked rotating hours at the hospital. She would come to my room when she had nights off. At one point, I thought I was in love with her and considered asking her to marry me. I finally realized that we were simply giving each other what we both needed. We were in a war zone, and both needed companionship to help us make it through. Today they call that 'friends with benefits', but they didn't use that term back then.

I was still seeing Mandy about once a week. As sweet as she was, and as much as I liked fucking her, I never once considered asking her to marry me. She was just a totally different person from Linda.

My tour of duty finally came to an end. Mandy had been in Vietnam longer than me, but she decided to stay. She liked her job and she was making more money being in a combat zone. Before I left, we had a nice, slow fuck, and she told me to take care of myself. I never heard from her again. Linda and I had a wild fuck (actually more than one) and said goodbye. Neither of us had any illusions about continuing a relationship outside of Vietnam.

I received orders for instructor duty at the MP School at Fort Gordon, GA.

To be continued.

12