The Adventures of Katie and Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

Sarah turned on the machine and it made a whizzing sound as if it had just received a rush of electricity. "This is going to sting a little, but over time you will enjoy it," Sarah said.

With that the first wack of the spanking board came at my butt, and it did sting. "Ouch, that hurts," I said. Sarah came up to my face and told me to open my mouth. She then stuffed a dirty pair of her panties into my mouth and put duct tape over my mouth so they were stuck there. They tasted like Sarah's pussy and I was actually feeling as if I was in heaven. Then the next wack of the spanking board came and brought me back into reality.

The board hit me in a rhythm of once ever 15 seconds, enough time for me to catch my breath through my nose and forget about the next spank. After a few minutes Sarah and Lydia left the room. I heard the door to the apartment open and close. They had left me there alone. I could not move, could not call out for help, all I could do was lay there and take the spankings of the board.

I tried keeping count of the number of spanks, but lost count after 25. They started stinging so bad I lost my thoughts. I felt something trickling down my butt and thought it was blood from the spanking board opening up welts it had created on my butt. Or, maybe the trickling was cum oozing out of my pussy and making me think it was coming from my butt. I was so confused and I so wanted Sarah and Lydia to return and turn off this spanking machine.

After awhile I passed out and did not awake until I heard Sarah telling Lydia that they had been gone for too long. The machine was turned off and Sarah released me from the board. Lydia helped me up and carried me to her large bathtub. She gently placed me down into a hot bubble bath and told me to relax and think of pretty thoughts. I thought of Lydia naked spanking me with her bare hand and I smiled.

Lydia said there would be no more spanking for me for the next few days, at least until the welts on my butt healed. I cried when she said this and she held me close to her and stroked my hair as she comforted me. I begged to be spanked, not realizing that she was doing something good for me.

"I have been very bad and have to get spanked," I said. "Please spank my ass with your hand. I am a dirty cum pig and I need to be punished." Lydia placed her finger over my lips and told me to be quiet.

"Hush my little dear. You are safe with me," Lydia said.

That night Lydia let me sleep next to her, but only after she made me eat her pussy until she came three times and left me with a girl cum facial.

The next couple of days at school were hard as I had trouble sitting on the hard wooden chairs. My butt did not have any cushion from all my running, and I was no longer wearing underwear under Sarah's orders. One of the graduate assistants saw me squirming in my seat and asked me to stand up and explain why I could not sit still. I told her I was having trouble sitting on the chair because I had welts on my butt. The whole class laughed, but the older woman stared deeply at me and told me to see her after class.

When the bell rang, everyone got up and left the room, except for the instructor and me. She walked over to the door and locked it closed, then told me to come to her desk. I had to disrobe so she could inspect my body. Sure enough she found the welts, which were covered under a film of a healing cream Lydia applied.

Who did this to you Katie?" she asked. I hesitated to answer her, and she asked me again, only saying this time she would have to punish me if I did not answer. I started to speak when she said I had had time enough.

"Your butt is too bruised to spank," she said. "I will have to spank your pussy. Lie on my desk and do it quickly."

I was really scared and did not know what to do. I loved being spanked on my butt, but had never been spanked on my pussy. Sarah gave me a few love pats during our fun times, but never a hard spank. The instructor had a mean look in her eyes and I did not want to make her madder so I hopped up on her desk as best I could and laid flat.

Without saying a word she spanked me on my pussy, causing me to get a tingle down there. She did it again and again and again. I looked and saw that my pussy lips were a bright red and was getting swollen with all my wetness.

After the next couple spanks she noticed I was getting excited and she stuck her finger in me. I closed my eyes as she started thrusting in and out and then used two fingers and then three. I was close to coming when my instructor ordered me to cum on her fingers. I let loose with everything I had in me and came really hard.

She kept her fingers in me for a little while until I had eased down. She pulled them out and put them to my lips, ordering me to clean her fingers or face more pussy spankings. I licked and sucked her fingers into my mouth, cleaning my cum off of her hand.

She let me dress before unlocking the door. I really had trouble walking with my ass burning and my pussy burning from getting spanked. Even though I knew it was bad of me, I felt so good and proud inside.

I entered the hallway and saw Sarah standing next to the doorway. "Did you like your spanking cum pig," she said to me with a giggle. "Yes, I liked it," I said, not noticing what she called me at first. I suddenly hoped no one heard her say what she said.

"I can't believe you liked getting spanked on your pussy Katie? What kind of dirty pig are you anyway?" Sarah said to me. I was stunned and ashamed and reached out to her for a hug but she pushed me away. "Don't come near me with your cum mouth. How disgusting you licked your own cum off someone's hand." How did she know? The door was locked and I thought no one watched what happened inside. Why was my best friend doing this to me?

The bell rang for the next class to start and I was late. I rushed off and just made it as the teacher was closing the door. She made me stand at the front of the class while she got everyone settled and started on our assignment. She came over to me and told me to go to step outside and wait for her. I did and felt so bad for what I was doing. I was being a bad girl and was messing up everything. I so missed Lydia's touch of her hand against my butt. I wished my welts had healed enough so she would spank me again.

The professor came out and lectured me on being on time to class and how I was bad for being late and needed to be punished. I wondered where all this was coming from, but was pulled away from my thoughts as she grabbed me by my arm and pushed me into the janitor's closet. She closed the door behind her and switched on the light.

"Remove your clothes Katie, I have to spank you. Bad girls get spanked." I was so in love with her at that moment, if only she would spank my butt. I quickly removed my top and skirt. The teacher turned me around and saw that my butt had large welts on it. She then turned me around again and saw that my pussy was a crimson red.

"It seems the only place left to spank you is on your boobs, honey," she said. I blushed as I really had never been spanked on my boobs before. This was all new to me. She told me to stand against the wall to brace myself. I did and started feeling the spanks on my two tities. I was melting it felt so good. I do not know how many times she spanked me. I smiled the whole time and got really excited. I came once while she was spanking me and another time when she started grinding her knee into my pussy. I was a complete mess when she opened the door and told me I had one minute to collect myself, dress and get back in class.

I was sweating from being in the closet, I had cum dripping down my legs, and my tits, pussy and ass were all a dark red color. My tits were sure to show through my white top. I was so ashamed. I really was a cum pig like Sarah said. I was dirty and came in a janitor's closet.

I left the closet still a pile of sweat and cum and Sarah was standing there laughing and pointing at me. "You are a filthy pig Katie. Lydia will be furious when she finds out."

Sarah walked away and I fell to my knees in tears. I so wanted to get Sarah's approval and that of Lydia. I did not want to be a cum pig even if that is what I was and even if I liked it.

At cross country practice I had to change in front of everyone and they all saw the welts on my butt and my red pussy and boobs. I ran with Sarah and tried to keep up with her but my sore butt, pussy and boobs were slowing me down. I arrived at Lydia's coffee shop and dropped at the door I was so exhausted. Lydia took pity on me and carried me inside her apartment. She slowly removed my clothes and got in the bathtub with me, stroking my hair and lightly petting my tits.

She placed her mouth over mine and started French kissing me, placing her tongue inside my mouth. I opened my eyes and just let her take me over. I was hers to play with and I enjoyed it. She was using me for her own pleasure.

She took my hand and placed it down by her pussy. I started stroking it and began to finger her. I got two fingers in before her whole body shook in an orgasm. She held onto me and I pushed myself into her body, pressing my sore boobs against her. I did not see Sarah that time, and once again slept over at Lydia's, dozing off still in her warm embrace. If I was a dirty cum pig, at least I was a loved dirty cum sucking pig.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers
12