The Adventures of Misogyny Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
A routine police interview goes awry.
5.3k words
4.54
12.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO: THE SET UP

The Lancing Brothers robbed the Elder Street branch of Schache and Rust at 3:30pm on a Thursday. They made off with $8 million in cash and six hours later they were captured by police in a warehouse they'd rented, in a most... awkward situation.

Detective Lewis Johnson of the Rust City Police Department sighed. The Lancing brothers robbing banks now? Everything had gone to shit since mayor White resigned. Crime rates up, chaos downtown, lobbyists and criminals alike circling like vultures to the pick the meat off the city's bones, now she was without a figurehead.

But the worst part was this... this woman sitting across from him. The "hero" they called Misogyny Woman. She made his skin crawl. She'd 'caught' the Lancings, if that's how you wanted to describe it. They were just another in a long list of 'captured' crooks.

The first time he'd encountered her he'd been in a car chase. They'd chased an erratic driver through seven blocks of traffic before he suddenly slowed down. It had been a mystery as to why, until they found Misogyny Woman with her hand on the brake and the man's dick in her mouth. All the other officers clapped but Johnson just seethed.

The next time they'd met, she'd been bouncing on the cock of a spindly little accountant who had embezzled $3.3 million from his clients. Johnson could never forget the sight of the little man's curly red hair sprouting from between her breasts as she smothered him with her cleavage.

The accountant had been shredding documents when she... distracted him. He hadn't finished the job, so the case was a slam dunk. Man plead guilty, got nine years.

And now she was here for the first time, in his interview room where Johnson had all the power. She'd been surprisingly quick to respond to his invitation for an interview.

With her big doe eyes that glanced naively around the room and pouty lips, pursed curiously; she was an interesting lady that's for sure. Interesting in the sense that everything about her was ludicrous. She was a hero... because she let the bad guys fuck her until the cops arrived. And it worked - every single damn time. She was yet to find one lowlife in the city she couldn't seduce. It made Johnson angry.

And that was even before one noticed the outrageous costume she wore! It was a white and gold onepiece, with a cream half-cape flowing from her shoulders, framing her chest. Her huge breasts strained dangerously against the costume's fabric, threatening to burst free at any moment. He, a veteran of twenty-nine years on the force, was struggling to maintain eye contact.

Yet this was the city's saviour; the hero who was being lauded for helping clean up the city? The answer to the growing crime and violence in Rust City was... some busty bimbo in a leotard who liked getting spanked? It was frankly absurd.

Admittedly, she had wracked up an impressive list of villains she'd sent to jail. Lombardo, the Silas Twins, Junior Spiletti, just to name a few. That's why everyone put up with her. Because she was pretty and she had lucked into helping capture some big names. People forgot it was still the cops who arrested these felons. Instead they paraded the figure of Misogyny Woman around like she was some sick superman knockoff.

But not Lewis Johnson. She wasn't going to get any special treatment from him. All she was doing was filling up Rust City's prisons, at a time when they didn't need more filling.

Not to mention she was making the police force look bad, swooping in and capturing all these crooks. It was a bad look; made everyone think the cops were chasing their own tails all the time.

"We need a name," Johnson said, leaning forward. "The Lancings wouldn't just rob a bank without someone's say so. Not like this, not in broad daylight. Are you sure they didn't mention someone? Anyone?"

"I can't remember." Misogyny Woman replied, shaking her head apologetically. "Once I started cumming... it was just a haze."

"Really?" Johnson replied, cocking his head to the side.

"Uh huh." Misogyny Woman nodded. Her breasts bobbled. "Can I speak to Captain Haver?"

"Haver isn't here. It's just you and me."

"Oh." Misogyny Woman replied. Johnson sat back.

"What kind of so-called crime fighter doesn't look at the bigger picture?" He sneered.

"I... I um, well my mind was elsewhere." Misogyny Woman replied, biting her lip, eyelashes fluttering. God she was infuriating. He couldn't believe this stupid woman was being given all the praise and plaudits she was.

"Clearly." Johnson grunted, twirling his pen between his fingers.

"I don't know what you want from me, the brothers are in the lockup. You have all the evidence needed to put them away for years. Decades even, given their histories."

"But we still don't have who gave the go-ahead. With Lombardo out of the picture someone's out there giving permission. This is Rust City."

"Or they used the power vacuum to go out on their own," Misogyny Woman said, smiling sweetly. Against the dull color palette of the interview room, she seemed to glow even brighter. Johnson scowled.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But they're the Lancings! They rip off trucks and the occasional gas station. If they're robbing banks, someone must have put them up to it."

"Isn't that your job? I never claimed to the world's greatest detective." She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the edge of the table. Johnson's cock twitched in his pants. "Is that it, Detective? You want me to do your job for you? Solve all the crimes?"

"Look," Johnson sighed, tearing his gaze away from the woman's cleavage. "Let's just go from the top again. What were you doing when you arrived at the warehouse?"

Misogyny Woman yawned. Under the table, she idly pushed her suit's crotch to the side. Her fingertips brushed her sex.

"It's like I said..." she began.

***

"Hello boys, up to no good are we?" Misogyny Woman admired her fingernails in the dim light of the room. It had been remarkably easy to gain access to the complex without raising the alarm. For three master robbers, the Lancing brothers sure were careless.

The men turned on their heels in surprise. One of them - tall and brawny, with a shaved head and a big nose - sighed loudly and rolled his eyes.

"It's you is it?" Big Nose asked, crossing his arms. He must be Angus, the eldest brother and leader of the three. Behind him sat a pile of neat stacks of money - they'd obviously just been counting it. Somewhere in the region of $6 million, according to the police scanner. That's a lot of money.

"I believe I'm me," Misogyny Woman replied, smiling sweetly.

"You believe so?"

"That's correct."

"Don't get smart with me, bitch."

"Can't a girl get an introduction around here? I believe you're Angus."

Angus didn't reply, he just narrowed his eyes.

"Well handsome," Misogyny Woman continued, "how do you expect to get anywhere with all that money? If I can work out it was you, so can your competitors."

"That's none of your business slut." One brother, to the left of Angus, spat. Judging by his heavier build, the shaved head and strikingly handsome features, this was Francis, the middle brother.

"It's been arranged." The third sneered. He was the youngest brother, and far cuter than he had any right to be. His jawline could cut wood for a start. He was tall and leaner than his brothers. He had intense blue eyes, and an eyebrow piercing that glinted in the dim light.

"Shut up, both of you." Angus snapped, without taking his eyes off of the hero in front of him. Full credit to the man, he was doing an exemplary job of maintaining eye contact, given the circumstances. Misogyny Woman smiled.

"There's really only two outcomes, don't you think?" She said, cocking her head to the side. "Either you end up dead or in prison."

The brother to the left was quick, she'll give him that. He'd drawn his gun and fired off several shots in a matter of seconds. He got an A+ for effort, Misogyny Woman thought to herself as the bullets bounced off her breasts, landing - ping, ping - harmlessly on the floor. She was unharmed, the only evidence of gunfire being the singed holes in her outfit where the shots had hit her.

"Ooh that tickled!" She giggled. The man stared at her, and then his gun, horrified. His brothers furrowed their brows. Men were cute when they're angry. Sexy even. She wanted them to hit her.

"Enough!" Angus - Big Nose - snapped, ripping the gun from his younger brother's hand. "What do you want, slut?" he said, setting it on the table.

"I just want you to know the pickle you're in. Sure you could try to escape, make a run for it. You might even make it to the border, who knows. But by then there'll be warrants out for your arrest and you'll have a target on your back."

"And? You think we don't know this?"

"I think you're in above your head."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Fine. Run. But if I were you? I'd stay here and take your frustrations out on the woman in the onepiece."

"What?"

"Take all your frustrations out on me."

"Are you serious?"

Before she could answer, Barry the Youngest had surged forward and slapped her across the chest. Misogyny Woman squeaked in surprise and then giggled. She felt blood rush to her clit and grinned.

"Harder." she growled, seizing the moment. Barry hit her again, knocking one of her breasts free from her costume. He grabbed it and began roughly groping her, squeezing the sensitive flesh.

"What about you?" The superhero groaned, turning her gaze to Francis. "Don't you want to pull my hair?"

Francis looked at Angus and then back at her. Angus sighed and then shrugged. A mean grin spread across the middle Lancing brother's face and he surged forward, taking a fistful of her hair and yanking her head back and twisting her body around so he could spank her rump.

They were quite the duo. Francis held her by the hair and slapped her ass while Barry slapped her tits. They didn't hold back; her ass jiggled with each blow, her breasts swung like pendulums.

"Come on boys!" Misogyny Woman roared, as the heat between her legs started to seep down her thigh.

The pain was incredible. These were big, muscular men and when they hit her it left a mark. She squealed in pain and giggled with delight. There wasn't a direction she could turn where a part of her wasn't being slapped or spanked. Francis may have been stronger, his blows harder, but Barry had hands like dinnerplates and knew how to use them.

Every hit made her inch closer to that blessed orgasm. Every time she felt those male hands on her. Those men, who knew they could do whatever they wanted to her and she wouldn't say no. Men unleashed their sexuality upon her. She was a vessel for them - and their undoing.

"Stop." Angus finally spoke. The two brothers hitting her stopped. Her tits and ass burned - she knew they would be developing a lovely red blush.

Misogyny Woman peeked an eye open, and saw Angus staring at her, his eyes clouded over with a familiar lust. Misogyny Woman smiled. She had him.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she saw the bulge at his crotch; he'd enjoyed watching his brothers manhandle her. He stepped forward her gaze slipped back up to his face.

"You are insane," he breathed, glancing her up and down, drinking in the view like she was a cocktail. Misogyny Woman smiled and clicked her fingers - her suit sparkled and then vanished. She was naked before the brothers.

Barry's jaw dropped and Francis' eyes widened. But it was Angus's reaction she wanted the most. The eldest Lancing brother just smiled, his gaze searing on her naked flesh. She almost blushed, a heat burning in her cheeks and between her legs.

Honestly, she loved times like these. Being completely nude in front of fully clothed men. It felt so... so perfect. Her, a woman, naked; they, men, dressed for the day. It just felt right.

Angus finished looking her up and down and reached out, holding her chin.

"You really are pretty," he said. "This is what you want?"

"Yes," Misogyny Woman gasped, batting her eyelids, lashes fluttering with anticipation.

"Then tell me."

"I want it."

"No," Angus shook his head, a sly smile playing at his lips. "Tell me to hit you."

"Hit me." She breathed, staring desperately into his eyes. She wanted this. She needed it.

He slapped her. The blow was lightning fast; her cheek stung in an instant, a bead of drool at her lips from when her head whipped to the side.

"Say it again."

"Hit me."

Angus slapped her again and she grunted in pleasure. Her clit throbbed. Angus slapped her a third time - this time without asking - sending thick rivulets of drool flying from her lips. She stumbled back.

"Hit me!" she roared before he even had the chance to give an order. The third slap went straight to her clit.

"That's it!" Misogyny Woman giggled, wiping the saliva from her chin. "Again!"

"No." Angus spat. "That'd be giving you what you want." He started unbuckling his belt. "You want me to hurt you? You better fuckin' earn it sunshine."

Misogyny Woman shivered with lust. She bit her lip and sunk to her knees.

"I want you to fuck my throat," she said, sitting on her heels, staring pleadingly up at the man. He smiled, his cock jutting out on front of him like a ship's bowsprit.

"Grab her arms boys," Angus chuckled, stroking his cock. His two brothers rushed forward and obediently took an arm each, holding them in place.

Misogyny Woman felt a chill of excitement. This is what she was made for. This was her purpose. She was Misogyny Woman; misogyny was her heaven. They wouldn't do this to a man. If a male superhero in a tight suit arrived and sprung them in the act, it probably wouldn't have crossed their minds to hold him down and skullfuck him. But she was different. She was an object, men looked at her and saw their own pleasure.

His held her head tightly in place with both hands as he slowly forced his cock down her throat. He didn't go fast, he took his time until the hair on his balls was tickling her chin and she couldn't breathe anymore.

He held her there until she pushed off him. Laughing, he slapped her as she gasped for hair and just as she'd sucked a breath in he rammed his cock back down her throat. Her shoulders rose as she gagged.

"That's it bitch, take every inch!" Angus grunted, rocking his hips as he fucked her mouth. A woman's mouth; this was a woman's place.

Her eyes watered with every thrust, a wetness that was mirrored between her legs. Her pussy pulsed with arousal, her thighs shook, toes curling like shrimp as she moaned with pleasure.

If she thought she was in heaven before, she ascended to a new level when the brothers let go of her arms and Francis positioned himself beneath her. She gasped when she sat down on his cock, feeling its girth stretch her pussy. His cock wasn't as long as his brother's but Francis made up for it by being thicker than her forearm.

She'd sit down on Francis' cock, only to rise up and take Angus' entire length in her throat, before plunging back down onto Francis. At any moment one or the other had their cock buried inside her. There was no escape.

"What am I going to do?" Barry groaned, watching his brothers spit roast her.

"She has an asshole you moron!" Francis laughed, slapping Misogyny Woman's rump with a casual disdain. Misogyny Woman gagged on Angus's cock as she suddenly remembered the size of Barry's huge hands.

Barry's eyes lit up and he excitedly rushed behind her. She felt his hands on her back, as Angus continued to fucked her throat while Francis was balls deep in her pussy and young Barry's fingers explored her ass. She squealed into Angus' crotch when she felt Barry's fingers slip past the knuckles. God, he was fucking eager, his hand lubricated with spit and the juices seeping out of her pussy.

And now he was fisting her, her ass clenching tightly around his hand, her eyes wide. He made sure to keep his hand thoroughly lubricated to ensure ease of access. Slowly but surely he began working his hand deeper inside her asshole, pulling it back and then pushing it deep again. Her ass was going to be ruined.

Misogyny Woman felt a tear run down her cheek, and she gagged on Angus' cock, sending drool spilling out over her chin.

"God Gus, her ass is fuckin' tight!" Barry laughed. He was being utterly merciless as he forced his fist in and out of her anus.

"Your ass would be too, if it had to fit your hot dog fingers in it!" Angus replied, chuckling.

The way they were just having a casual conversation while ignoring the moaning woman between them turned her on. She was nothing to them. She felt herself closing in on an orgasm; felt the tingles at her scalp, in her toes and her breasts. She was so close...

***

"I'm sorry, he... he fisted you?" Johnson exclaimed incredulously.

"Fisted my ass yeah." Misogyny Woman replied, shrugging.

"Did it hurt?"

"It wasn't exactly comfortable."

Johnson squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. "Did... did you like it?"

"Yes I did. I liked that a man liked it."

"Oh."

"Can I speak to Haver now?"

"Haver assigned me to this interview."

"She did? Personally?"

"Yes. Now if you don't mind, they were fisting your ass!" Johnson laughed.

Misogyny Woman sighed. "You know, for a seasoned detective, you sure are surprised by what a bunch of criminals did to a woman. It's not like violence against women is new, Detective, even if I enjoyed it."

"It's not new to me."

"Oh really?"

Johnson swallowed. "I've just never..."

"Never what?" Misogyny Woman laughed. "Never ventured beyond missionary? I bet you think rimjobs are too much you vanilla asshole!"

Johnson jumped up. "You don't get to march in here and call me an asshole!"

"Why's that? Because you want me to keep holding your hand on the Lancing case?"

"Hold my hand?" Johnson spluttered angrily. That was it, he wasn't taking this from a whore in a sparkly costume.

"Look, Miso... Missy." He began, as calmly as he could manage. "I brought you in because from my perspective you... you crossed the line. It looks like you could be in for obstruction of justice on this one."

"Ha! Based on what?" Misogyny Woman replied, rolling her eyes.

"Not to mention criminal trespass."

The woman laughed. "Good luck getting any of that to stick when I delivered you the Lancings and $6 million in stolen bills on a silver platter. What's this really about, Detective? Afraid you're missing out?"

"I... I don't like you." Johnson sneered angrily.

"You don't like me?"

"Yes. I don't like you. I don't like what you do, and I don't like the way you do it. You may have won over everyone else but I've been in this job for twenty-nine years. I don't like some two bit whore coming along and acting like she's better than us."

Misogyny Woman looked at him, brow furrowed.

"But I don't act like that." She said, a sudden vulnerability in her voice. "I don't think I'm better than you."

"Really? You parade around the city catching criminals and making everyone love you just... because?"

"Because it's the right thing to do. Now you may not like my methods but you can't say they don't get results. This is my city too, Detective. I don't like seeing it suffer."

"Well you can watch the real heroes at work from the TV in your cell."

"Like I said Detective, those charges will never stick. Obstruction of justice? You're talking out of your ass."

"I have friends, bitch." Johnson snarled. "Lawyers, judges. You think I can't make these charges stick? You think I care what it does for the city's PR?" Johnson laughed. "You really are a dumb whore."

12