The Adventures of Monique and Ava

Story Info
The girls leave small town life to explore the world.
4.2k words
4.46
3.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers

Monique was looking forward to the day as her and Ava were leaving town to see the world, now they were both 18 their parents couldn't stop them. Small town life was to constrictive as both were academically average if they stayed they most likely end up in mundane jobs until marriage. Although both were in sports neither was competitive enough to take that further and so the day after Ava's birthday while up at the lake at their favorite spot enjoying each others bodies they had made their plans to see the world.
Most around town considered the two as lesbians since they had been sexually active together had enjoyed the pleasure of some of the other girls they knew from school. As far as Monique and Ava saw it they were totally bi-sexual having polished a few cocks over the last couple of years and with Ava's 36DD tits was a stud magnet having enjoyed the odd rod exploring the depths of their pussies not that anyone knew as the lucky guys were told if they wanted more then they couldn't let anybody know.

Monique tucked her tank top into her jeans grabbed her pack and headed to Ava's place where she was pleased to find Ava ready with her 36dd tits moving freely under her t-shirt, that would score them a ride. Ten minutes later they were in a van with a couple of the guys heading to the beach for a surf which suited them fine as the marina was only a five minute walk from the surf beach.

"Well guys as you were kind enough to give us a lift if you want to drop them shorts down we will show you our appreciation."

Ava never the one to miss some sexual fun was kneeling before the first guy as his cock popped out of his shorts sliding his semi hard 7 inches into her mouth, Monique doing the same for the other guy. As they both moved their lips up and down the shafts while their tongues flickered over the underside this was one area they were competitive at seeing who could bring their lollipop off first. It didn't take Ava long to feel the twitch of the cock in her mouth getting ready to unload so not wanting things to get messy she locked her lips around tighter drawing back til just the knob was still in her mouth and flicking her tongue on the underside was rewarded with a large gush of sperm into her mouth. Keeping her lips tight as four blasts filled her mouth up, she swallowed then slid back down to the base before a slow slide up to make sure she'd got the full load, after opening her lips and popping off she tuck him back into his shorts. Ava turned to watch Monique as she slipped the cock from her mouth keeping it open to show off the nice load she had collected swirling her tongue thru it making it frothy before closing her mouth and swallowing then running her finger over her chin collecting the spillage which she sucked down.

As the girls walked around to the marina, Monique mentioned to Ava that after that little bit of fun her pussy was all damp and warm.

" So is mine but we need to find where Roger's ketch is moored first then I'm sure we can make them much stickier later."

Roger was 27 and was due to sail his ketch to the tropics to do some diving and snorkeling and had agreed the girls could come as crew for free passage.
They found Roger and his boat down the far end of the marina, it was a bit bigger than they were expecting and as he said it was capable of comfortably sleeping 10 on board. While he continued loading some supplies he told them to go stow their gear under the bunk they would use, he was in the main cabin. Once Roger finished with the supplies he showed the girls around the boat pointing out the head and the well setup galley plus the shower which he quite liked as it was big enough to squeeze two people in with a wry smile, Monique's pussy moisten at the thought of the closeness of two in that shower.

As the afternoon sun started to dip down the three sat out on the back deck sipping wine, Roger told them he had got the boat a year ago and this would be the first big trip with it, having done some coastal runs to get used to it. He was looking to hook up with his mate Barry to dive some wrecks and with a crew he could look at a little detour first to a couple of other dive spots depending on weather conditions. He had a couple of things to do in the morning and depending on the tides they would head out late tomorrow afternoon or the next day.
As darkness settled over the marina they had a light meal, Roger retired to his cabin so the girls shed their clothes climbed into one of the bunks to deal with a pair of warm moist pussies which flickering tongues and sucking lips soon made a lot stickier. Soon the girls where pushing their pussies into each others faces as they trembled thru a lovely climax before sitting up to intertwine their legs as they licked the juice from their faces. Eventually they separated climbing naked onto their separate bunks to fall asleep as day one ended.

Roger was up first wandering from his cabin to the galley.

"Morning girls sleep well."

Monique only partly awake sat up the sheet sliding down to reveal her perfect 34C tits.

"Wonderful just let me get dressed and I will help with breakfast"

Roger carried on to the galley as Monique grabbed her swimsuit and pulled it on along with her track pants as it was a cool morning, then grabbing one of Ava's tits said.

"Time to get up sexy."

Ava dressed similar to Monique joined the others in the galley. Roger suggested one of them might want to head over to the supermarket just across from the marina and get some big bottles of sun lotion, especially if they intend to wear very little when they reach the tropics. He would be back in an hour or two once he finalized some business. When Roger returned the girls where sitting up on the deck in just their swimsuits absorbing some rays as the day had warmed up.

Late afternoon they motored out into the channel, then setting the sails headed off. The girls were still only in their swimsuits but even with the breeze it wasn't to cold although their nipples might be saying otherwise. Monique was sitting up forward enjoying the way the boat cut thru the water, while Ava wandered back to where Roger stood at the wheel in just shorts and a t-shirt. Ava's suit was a size to small and with those 36DD's filling out the top her cleavage showed a nice portion of skin along with the breeze teasing her nipples so they pushed the material out, it was having the affect she wanted from Roger as she could see the bulge growing in his shorts.

"So captain how long will this first leg take us." smiled Ava.

"About two and a half days, going to check out the diving around a wreck. Come and take the wheel so I can show you some of the controls as I will get you girls to take the evening watch. Then I will do the early morning watch."

As Ava stepped up to the wheel Roger got in behind her slipping his hands around her waist as he leaned in and told her what the different instruments were for. Ava could feel his hard rod pressing against her backside and every now and then as he pointed something out one of his hands would cup one of her breasts. Pity they weren't naked as she would have loved to reach back and guide him in.

Monique wandered back. "Having fun are we. Do you want a snack?"

Ava grinned. "You know me never miss an opportunity. Sandwich sounds fine."

Roger eased back from Ava. "Sandwich for me as well and probably grab some sodas from the fridge."

As Monique went to the galley she thought to herself which of them would get to ride Roger's pole first or would they do it together.

On the third morning as Monique awoke she could feel the movement of the boat was much slower and slipping naked from her bunk found the temperature warmer so decided to wear her bikini. Wandering up on deck she found Ava also in a bikini at the wheel, while Roger was up front preparing to drop anchor. They were currently in a little bay off a small island. Ava called to Roger the current depth and he let the anchor drop down in 15 metres of water.

Monique slipped up behind Ava and slid her hands around her waist, causing her to swivel around and partake of a nice slow kiss.

"Nice day." Monique said.

"Beautiful and likely to get even warmer." replied Ava and with that reached around and pulled the ties on Monique's top.

"Reckon we won't need these today." Ava grinned, and Monique reciprocated by pulling the ties on Ava's top.

With their tops now on the deck they pressed their tits together and resumed kissing. Roger also just in his shorts had come back to the sight of the two topless girls deep in a loving kiss.

"Umm Breakfast." said Roger.

With a devilish grin the two girls in unison said. "Something hard and creamy!!"

The two girls broke their embrace and in a flashed pushed Roger down on one of the bench seats and were tugging his shorts down. When Roger's cock popped out and stood to attention, Ava slipped her lips over it and began lavishing the head with her tongue while Monique slid her mouth down the length to his balls which she slowly slipped one in her mouth to suck on. Ava slowly started bobbing up and down taking more in on the down stroke while Monique was alternating from one ball to the other.
The assault by the girls soon had Roger on the verge of a climax with Ava feeling the twitch of his penis she slid up and off but kept her tongue flickering around the head, while Monique noticed Ava's change of position let the ball go she was sucking and brought her tongue back up Roger's cock to now be flickering her tongue on the other side to Ava. It was all to much for Roger and he erupted between the two girls mouths sending a stream up that splattered back against the girls faces. The girls never missed a beat keeping up their ministrations until it slowed to a trickle then Ava again took him in her mouth as Monique continued to lap around his cock before the two girls changed places and Monique showed her swallowing skills as she slid down Roger's cock all the way into her throat.
Once they had extracted all the cum from Roger and cleaned up the spillage from around his balls they resumed their pleasure of each other by licking up the cum that had landed on their faces.

Once Roger recovered from the incredible blow job the girls had performed on him he pulled his shorts back up stood up and grabbing Ava picked her up and tossed her overboard, Monique caught off guard by the departure of Ava soon found herself in the same spot flying out into the water.

Roger yelled out. "I'll have omelettes underway by the time you climb back on board."

Ava finding the water rather cold surfaced her nipples nice and hard and swam to where Monique was surfacing, embracing her ensuring their hard nipples rubbed together.

"Mmmm that was tasty, shall we eat each other out here in the water or 69 when we get back onboard while awaiting the omelettes." said Ava.

Monique dunked her back under but before Ava could get between Monique's legs she had swum off towards the back of the boat, by the time Ava caught up Monique had climbed up on the transom and was sitting legs spread. Needing no further invitation Ava floated in between those legs and went to work, it didn't take long for Monique to gasp thru a small climax then slip back in the water and let Ava hop up for her pussy to be licked. As Monique pulled the tie on one side of Ava's bikini her tongue slithered in chasing the sweet cream that was leaking from Ava's pussy, it didn't take long when her tongue brushed Ava's clit to having her bucking in orgasmic bliss.
Ava dropped back in the water to refreshed herself then the two girls climbed back into the boat readjusting their bikinis as they did. Heading into the cabin where Roger was just putting the omelettes out on plates.

"So what's the plans for the day?" asked Monique.

"Well see those outcrops over by the point, there are a couple of wrecks down there which I will go dive on. After that we could all go snorkeling closer in to shore. In the meantime you girls could swab the decks and do any other tidying up needed, also as there is no other boats around at the moment if you want to shed them bikinis go ahead." replied Roger.

"Snorkeling sounds like it should be fun." said Ava as she pulled the ties on her bikini.

As the girls took care of the breakfast dishes, Roger went and dragged out his diving gear going thru it to make sure it was already for his dive on the wrecks.

"Now I'm naked think will stay this way as long as the weather stays warm and nobody is around." said Ava.

"If another boat turned up it wouldn't surprise me if you forgot to chuck something on you horny girl and you seem to be enjoying showing of that body of yours." laughed Monique as she stood there with hands on hips.

"Speak for yourself." giggled Ava.

The two girls where soon hauling up the bucket of seawater and splashing it across the deck as they got down to swabbing the decks. Roger put on his dive gear and set the dive flag up before dropping off the back of the boat and headed over to the outcrops. Once he had swum to a point close to where the wrecks were he looked back to the girls gave a thumbs up then dived under.
The girls had gone up on the top deck with there bottle of sunscreen so they had a clear view over to the area where Roger was diving. Ava was soon applying sunscreen onto Monique and massaging it in. Once Ava finished on Monique they swapped places and Monique massaged sunscreen into Ava taking extra time in the areas that had not seen the sun.
Once the sunscreen was applied they lay out to sunbathe while still keeping an eye on the area that Roger was diving in.

Roger had found the first of the wrecks and as he moved about it he held his camera out ahead of him recording the current state of it. This wreck had been there awhile and was well covered in spots by marine life with a variety of fish moving in and about it. Checking his watch he saw that he wouldn't have time for the other wreck, so turned and started his way back to the surface.

Ava spotted him surfacing about halfway between the boat and where he had been diving.

"Captain stud is back up." she giggled.

"Ava that dirty mind of yours has you wanting to ride him." Monique said.

"Of-course and not like you to say no either, shall we put a hot 69 display on for him and get him to plunge into which ever of us is on top." was Ava's reply.

"Well he did say we would go snorkeling after his dive so lets leave the fun till the days end." Monique replied.

Roger climbed back aboard shedding his dive gear and taking his camera into the cabin to hook up to his laptop. Then he wandered up to see what the girls were up to.

"Hi girls that was a great dive but only got a good look at one wreck, so we will stay here a couple of days so I can dive some more on them. You want to see some of the footage, then shall we get the snorkels out and go snorkeling." said Roger.

"Okay lets." the girls replied in unison.

So they went down to the cabin and Roger showed them some of the footage he had got. Then he got the masks, fins and snorkels out.

"Um captain we are going like this are you going to shed them shorts." giggled a nude Ava.

With that Roger slipped his shorts off releasing his semi erect penis and headed to the back of the boat slipping on the fins and mask and dropped into the water and then adjusted his snorkel as the girls followed suit. Once the girls were comfortable with their snorkels the three of them swam over towards the rocky part of the shore line. When they reached the area where the rock formation came out from the shore creating a series of small reefs, they dived down and worked in and around the formations investigating what was down there. They surfaced and swam to another part then went down again spending quite a lot of time checking things out before heading back to the boat.

"Wow that was incredible and all the fish life in and around that area, sure I saw a crayfish as well." gushed Ava as she treaded water.

"I think I saw a crayfish as well, maybe we should try and catch some." said Monique as she hopped on the transom.

"I will go out tomorrow morning with a bag and get a couple, will be a change from the fish we have been eating." replied Roger. as he toss his fins on board.

The three of them once back on board headed up to the top deck as the girls were in a playful mood, once there Ava and Monique immediately started playing with each other and were soon down on the deck in a sixty nine while Roger with his cock at full attention watched.

From between Ava's legs Monique said. "Roger I want to watch your big cock slide into Ava's nice wet pussy as I lick you both."

Needing no further encouragement Roger got down behind Ava put his cock to her slick hole and thrust in while below her Monique teased her clit then slid her mouth along Roger's cock and started sucking his balls before reversing the process while Roger enjoyed thrusting in and out of Ava. Doing her best to concentrate on the task at hand while being fucked by Rogers cock Ava sucked and licked at Monique's pussy.
It didn't take long for Roger to unload into Ava's pussy drawing back as he came so when he slipped out his last shot coated Monique's nose and lips while his cum dripping from Ava went into Monique's mouth, and she soon closed her whole mouth over Ava's pussy to tease and suck out all his cum along with Ava's cream as she squealed in delight as her orgasm hit.
Once Monique had sucked up Roger's cum from Ava's pussy the two girls rolled over so Monique was on top. Monique kept up her teasing of Ava knowing that she would cum again.

"Mmmm ow yes yes, Ah ah Roger cum here so I came get you ready to fuck this teasing wench." gasped and moaned Ava.

Roger came and slid his cock into Ava's mouth which reduced her to a low moan as another orgasm hit her. The throbbing attention from Ava soon had him hard again and she slipped him out and lined him up with Monique's pussy, he thrust hard into her which made her gasp and remove her mouth from the torture she was delivering to Ava's pussy.

Roger plowed into Monique's pussy knowing he would last longer having already cum in Ava, so after thrusting for a short while he slipped out and let Ava suck him then reentered Monique while at the same time started to finger her tight rear hole.

Monique was struggling to concentrate on Ava's pussy what with Roger fucking her and playing with her tight hole along with Ava teasing her clit.

"Mmmmm that's so good oh yeah fuck my holes mmm so good." gasped Monique.

Roger again slipped from Monique's pussy and let Ava suck him which was helping him to stay hard longer. When he again took his cock from Ava's mouth he lined up with Monique's tight hole this time and pushed in.

"OH FUCK that's my ass Jesus your big in there MMMM FUCK." cried Monique.

Roger took his time after initial entry he slowly drew back then thrust forward again going even deeper.

"OH FUCK FUCK shit that's so damn hard MMM Fuck Fuck don't stop." cried Monique again.

When Roger heard her say don't stop he pulled back a bit quicker then drove fully into her slapping his balls against Ava's head, before repeating a couple of times then he drew out and slid his slimy cock back in Ava's mouth.

"Oh please don't stop fuck my ass more make me explode." moaned Monique.

Ava a little surprised to receive Roger's cock in her mouth after it had been in Monique's ass sucked it slow as she got the full taste of Monique and at the same time she wrapped her legs around Monique's head and sprayed more cream at her as she climaxed again.

Roger loved that Ava slow sucked his cock after being in Monique's ass, then drew back out of her mouth and went back in Monique's pussy fucking her deep and hard before again drawing out and slamming back in her ass knowing he was about to unload again. Once back in her ass he ramped up his thrusting pumping in and out of her tight hole as he drove to his climax.

Wylie3
Wylie3
35 Followers
12