The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel and Natalie were murmuring to each other in French. Ramona raised her head and saw Natalie lying on the bed in front of her, her legs spread wide, and her fingers gliding back and forth along her labia.

Isabel leaned down and kissed the back of Ramona's neck. "What do you want, ma belle?" she whispered.

"I want to eat her pussy."

"So you shall," Isabel said. She rose up, lifting her weight from Ramona's legs.

Pulling herself up on her still bound arms, Ramona leaned on her elbows, her face mere inches from Natalie's crotch. Natalie scooted closer, grabbed a tangle of Ramona's hair in her hand and pulled her face against her.

Ramona pressed her tongue into Natalie as deeply as she could, licked up and down her inner lips and then began circling her clit. Isabel sat down beside her and wrapped one arm around her waist. With her free hand, she gave Ramona a sharp spank on each side of her ass.

"Ow!" Ramona cried, more in surprise than pain.

"Shush, mademoiselle," Isabel said, pushing Ramona's face back between Natalie's legs, "or you would get worse."

She gave Ramona another spank, then rubbed the lotion into her cheeks and the back of her thighs.

"For your next party, perhaps we should walk her around on a leash," Natalie said, between whimpers.

Isabel left the bed while Ramona continued to lick and suck Natalie's labia and clit. They were getting very wet and the moisture had a faint citrus taste.

Suddenly, Ramona felt something cold along the cleft of her ass. As Isabel began running her fingers into the crease, she realized it was lube.

"Raise your hips," Isabel told her, and she obeyed. She let out a quick gasp when she felt the older woman's fingertip pressing into her asshole.

"Relax, little pet," Isabel cooed. She worked her finger in and out, first as deep as one knuckle, then to the second. Just as Ramona was becoming accustomed to it, the finger withdrew and she felt something larger spread her ass. She hunched her shoulders and moaned loudly, realizing that Isabel was pushing a butt plug into her. She was about to beg her to stop when the widest part of the plug passed her sphincter and the pressure lessened. Still, it took her a moment to catch her breath before she could return her attention to Natalie's pussy. A few minutes later, Natalie raised her legs, wrapped them around Ramona's shoulders and jerked her crotch against Ramona's face hard enough to bruise her lips. After a half dozen rapid spasms, she dropped her legs to the mattress and sighed deeply.

Isabel cackled loudly. "Surely, you are not done for the night?" she asked.

"Non, non," Natalie, replied breathlessly.

"Ramona," Isabel said sharply. "look at me."

Ramona raised her head and found herself staring at the tip of a very large, but anatomically correct, shocking pink dildo.

"Kiss my big dick," Isabel laughed as she finished strapping the dildo around her waist.

Ramona kissed the tip of the artificial cock with a loud smacking sound. Isabel moved behind her, took hold of her hips and, without any hesitation, jammed the full length of the dildo into her vagina.

"Tell me," Isabel hissed.

"Fuck me," Ramona grunted back, dropping her head on to her arms.

"Tres bien," Isabel said, pumping the strap on in and out. The combination of the plug in her ass and Isabel's "cock" pounding her pussy gave her a satisfying feeling of fullness. She had a quick memory of her fantasy of Aaron and Grant double penetrating her.

Ramona had been fucked with strap ons a few times, and had eaten pussy quite a few more, but she had never done both simultaneously before. She had fantasized about it, and the realization of it was extremely arousing. She managed to stretch her arms beneath her and when she began strumming her fingers over her clit, she came almost immediately, and came again after just a few minutes more.

She felt a flush of disappointment when she felt Isabel withdraw the dildo, and again a few seconds later, when she removed the butt plug with an audible pop.

But then, she felt a new pressure against her ass and once again the sensation of being stretched. She tensed when she realized that Isabel was inserting the strap on in her ass.

Isabel put her hands on Ramona's shoulders and kneaded them. Unlike the way she had rammed the phallus into Ramona's vagina, she pressed it forward almost imperceptibly slowly. Still, Ramona was breathing deeply and moaning as it filled her ass. When it was all the way in, Isabel began moving her hips, just an inch or so at a time. She leaned forward and reached under Ramon and began caressing her breasts.

Ramona heard the door open and shut. She twisted her head around to see Martin standing near the foot of the bed, rubbing the front of his slacks.

"And where have you been, monsieur?" Isabel asked him.

"He was blowing that handsome bartender," Natalie answered for him.

"Merde!" Isabel exclaimed. "You did not bring him back with you?"

Martin shrugged. "He wasn't interested."

"Foolish man," Isabel said, returning her attention to Ramona's ass.

Martin sat on the vanity stool and opened the front of his pants. He took out his penis and began stroking it as he watched the women on the bed. After a few minutes, his wife got up from the bed and went to kneel in front of him.

Ramona watched Natalie's head bobbing up and down in Martin's lap and wondered it she would be expected to have sex with him as well. But Isabel gently pushed her down on the bed and lay on top of her prone body, the dildo still linking them together.

She stroked Ramona's head. "You have almost worn me out, cherie," she muttered.

Ramona let out a short laugh. "How do you think I feel?"

"Not quite done, I think." She began to rock her hips back and forth, gaining tempo, until Ramona was crying out with each downward stroke. Isabel reached under her and slid her fingers into Ramona's vagina while rubbing the heel of her hand against her clit.

"Oh, jeez, I'm going to come again," Ramona whimpered. In not much more than a minute she did.

Isabel slid to the side and Ramona rolled with her. They spooned together, catching their breath, occasionally signing while they watched Natalie suck Martin's cock.

"I thought you said you were worn out," Ramona said.

"Non," Isabel replied, "I said almost." She reached between Ramona's thighs and gently patted her pussy.

"Well if you are done now, can you take that big thing out of my ass?"

Isabel laughed and slowly withdrew the dildo. "Now you will understand how I felt last night with that lovely Scott," she told Ramona.

Ramona turned on her back. Isabel kissed her and untied her hands, then sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Mon dieu, Natalie," she said, "What is taking so long?"

Martin laughed. "It would be my second time tonight."

Isabel snorted. "Second time!" She looked at Ramona, "Ma Cherie, are you not impressed? Two times in one night. How many times did you orgasm?"

"I lost count a while ago."

Isabel nudged Natalie's shoulder. "If you want I can put this up his ass," she said, wiggling the strap on back and forth.

"No need, "Martin grunted, "I am close."

Natalie's head pistoned faster, and in a few moments, Martin stiffened and gave out a long groan. Natalie sat back on her heels, then stood, took a tissue from a box on the vanity, and genteelly dabbed at the corners of her mouth as if she had just had another shrimp from the buffet.

Isabel removed the strap on harness and tossed on a blue silk dressing gown. While Natalie got dressed and Martin tucked his exhausted genitals into his pants, she flipped through her closet and found another gown, this one bright red, and tossed it to Ramona.

Ramona thanked her and put it on.

"Do not talk back to me, ma cherie," Isabel said, shaking her finger, "You will spend the night, and tomorrow, while your Lieutenant Boob is busy with his rangering, we shall sleep until noon, then lie about all day, eating the remains of the buffet, drinking champagne and making love. I will tolerate no dissent."

"I will give you none," Ramona said.

"Good. Now, let us get a nightcap, then we shall see our guests on their way."

The four of them went downstairs to the bar. Martin poured four glasses of champagne, then offered a toast.

"To our lovely hostess," he said as they all clinked glasses, "To my darling wife, and to our new friend Ramona."

"Not to handsome bartenders?" Isabel asked with a smirk.

They downed the champagne. Natalie hugged Ramona and gave her a lingering kiss. Martin patted her on the back and said, "I almost forgot you are an American. Happy Independence Day."

Isabel walked the Dufours to the front door. Ramona sat at the bar, emptied the champagne bottle into her glass, and looked up at the portrait of Isabel.

She wondered how anyone could become so free, so unencumbered with concern about the judgment of others, that they would sit for, let alone display proudly, such a revealing picture of themselves. Isabel was naked in the picture in every sense of the word.

The woman herself returned to the room. She draped her arm over Ramona's shoulders and kissed her cheek. Noticing that Ramona was still looking at her portrait, she said, "I would love to see such an image of you one day."

Ramona stared at the portrait a bit longer, then asked, "How does someone become a person like you?"

Isabel frowned, and Ramona quickly added, "I mean that as a compliment."

"We are what our lives make us," Isabel shrugged.

"That sounds like we have no say in it."

"Non, that is not true. We are given our hand of cards, but we decide how to play."

"I admire the way you live your life." Ramona said, "I mean, I don't care about the big house or the money or any of that, but the way you do what you want and don't let what others might think get in your way."

"Oh, I see. But, Ramona, you are like me only in superficial ways. You could not be me, as I could not be you. Mon Dieu! You go into the woods every day." She wagged her finger for emphasis and said, "I do not go in the woods, ever."

"I get tired of worrying about what people like Lieutenant Bebb think of me. I want to look them in the eye and say, this is me, Ramona Greentree, and if you don't like it, fuck you."

Isabel laughed. "Maybe a government job was not the best choice for you. But Ramona, you just do it, knowing that there is a price. I do not host a party every night, cherie, most nights I sleep alone."

Ramona sighed and finished her champagne. Isabel kissed her cheek.

"You think too much, dear one," Isabel said, "Perhaps because you are out in the infernal wilderness too much. Now, come to bed, turtledove."

Ramona took her hand and they crossed to the stairway. As they ascended, she took one more look over her shoulder at the painting. One day I will stand up and tell the world who I am, she thought.

CHAPTER TEN

"Holy shit, look at that," Ramona muttered to herself as she drove into Aaron's dooryard. He was standing next to a log that rested on his sawhorses, hands on his hips, watching her approach. He was wearing only a pair of cut off jeans and his work boots. His bronzed torso glistened with sweat and limp strands of black hair dangled across his forehead.

Ramona got out of the jeep. "You aren't working out in the sun, are you?" she asked, "It's the hottest day of the year."

Shaking his head, he said, "Doesn't matter. I do a day's work every day."

"Unless someone distracts you."

"Not saying I don't take breaks," he said with a grin.

Ramona put her hands on his chest, turned her face up and kissed him.

"You still on duty?" he asked.

She looked at her watch. "For ten more minutes." Her hand slid down across his firm stomach and cupped the front of his shorts. "Although I might quit a little bit early."

She felt him harden beneath her hand.

"You don't think it's too hot for that sort of thing?" he asked.

"I think the hot weather is sexy." She undid the button on his shorts and tugged at the zipper.

"I think you're sexy," he said, "Even in that ugly uniform." He pressed his mouth against hers. She parted her lips and welcomed his probing tongue. He squeezed her ass and pulled her close against him.

Ramona dropped her head and kissed his salty chest. His cutoffs were sagging on his hips and she slipped her hands inside them and pushed them down. When his erect cock sprang free, she gripped it in her hand and stroked it.

Aaron grasped her shoulders and leaned back against the suspended log. Without taking his eyes from her, he stepped out of his shorts and kicked them away. He stood back up straight, moved to the side and guided Ramona forward until her hips were against the log.

She put her hands on its warm, rough surface and leaned forward slightly as he moved behind her, pressing his chest against her back. She could feel his sweat soaking into her shirt.

Aaron roughly squeezed her breasts, kneading them and picking her nipples, then dropped his hands and grasped her with both hands on the insides of her thighs. He pulled her ass back and ground his cock against it.

"Oh, good god," she moaned, "You have got to fuck fuck me."

"You better believe I'm going to fuck you," he growled. He gripped the sides of her pants and yanked, not stopping to first unbuckle her belt. He yanked again, tugging them over her hips. Her underpants hung halfway down her thighs. He slapped her lightly on the right side of her ass, then pushed her down across the log.

For a second, as her feet left the ground, Ramona thought she would tumble over the log and fall on her head, but Aaron held her firmly by the waist. She felt his cock between her legs and she squeezed them together. As he probed at her labia, she remembered that on the first day she had met him, she had imagined herself face down over the sawhorse in front of him.

He found her opening and gave a quick thrust, plunging deep into her. Ramona pressed her hands against the far side of the log and arched her back as he fucked her. She gasped when she felt him grab a fistful of her hair.

"Fuck me," she panted, "harder," and he did, pounding into her without any subtlety or finesse. He was grunting loudly with each forward motion, and the wildness of the sound thrilled Ramona. The ferocity of their coupling, the deep musk scent of their now mingled sweat, the uninhibited sounds of their arousal, quickly brought her to an explosive climax. She came hard, her legs shaking, her head spinning. Her arms gave out and she hung limply across the log until Aaron reached his own orgasm, deep inside her. Only when their panting had begun to subside did she realize that she could hear someone calling her name.

She pushed herself up and when her feet touched the ground, she realized that it was Martha calling on her radio, but her radio was not on her belt. She felt a rush of anxiety, remembering the incident with the red phone.

"Over here," Aaron said. He stooped and picked the radio up off the ground. He handed it to Ramona. She nodded her thanks and hit the respond button just as Martha called for her again.

"What's up, Martha?" she asked, trying to keep her breath steady.

"Ramona, we've got a fire," Martha replied, sounding more than a little bit panicky. "It's spreading fast."

"Fuck. Where?"

"Just north of the Greenville Road. The chief is out there now, and Piney's on his way. We need you to get over to Ten Pines Camp and supervise getting the kids out of there."

Ramona was already pulling up her pants. "I'm on it. Be there as fast as I can."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Aaron asked.

Ramona could not help but smile. He was standing there in nothing but his boots, offering to help put out a forest fire. "I'll call you as soon as I know the situation better. If it's serious enough, we'll be calling for volunteers to help out."

She kissed his cheek and climbed into her jeep. As she rounded the end of his drive and turned on to the road, she could see the haze of smoke hanging low in the distance. By the time she reached the bottom of the ridge, she could smell it.

She called Piney as she drove, and he gave her a quick briefing on the situation. The fire, of as yet unknown origin, was spreading along the north side of the Greenville Road. The Saw Whet volunteer fire department was trying to contain it there. Firefighters from other communities were on their way to assist. On the south side of the road, the terrain rose upward along the side of Blackshaw Hill. If the fire managed to jump the road, it would swiftly race up the slope and reach Reed's Corner in a matter of hours.

"Where are you now?" Ramona asked Piney.

"I'm east of the fire. Rendezvousing here with the Allagash fire crew any minute now, going to direct them where to go. Have you heard from the chief lately?"

"No, Martha called me."

"Right. Well, I been trying to raise him with no luck. Must be something hinky with the radios. Martha said she had some trouble getting you."

Ramona felt a stab of guilt. "Yeah, I wasn't hearing anything." She was not about to admit to Piney that her radio had fallen in the grass while she was fucking Aaron. "Doesn't he have a cell phone?"

"Wes Bebb? Hell, he can barely figure out the radios."

"Okay, well, I'm at the camp road."

"Good. Once you make sure the kids are out of there just head down the Greenville Road, I'm sure you can be of use there."

"On it, Piney."

"And keep your eyes open for the chief."

Ramona slowed and turned on to the narrow lane that led up to Ten Pines Camp. The smell of smoke dissipated and the woods seemed eerily quiet. She realized that she did not hear a single note of birdsong.

The campground was at the end of the lane, beside a wide pond. In the center of a circle of neat wooden cabins, the counselors were loading luggage into their cars. The children had all crowded on to the camp's bus. When Ramona stepped out of her jeep, they all began to clap and cheer. One of the counselors, a frightened looking red haired woman approached her, managed a nervous smile and said, "The children have been saying, over and over again, that the forest rangers will rescue them."

Ramona blushed and grinned. "It looks like you and your staff is doing a pretty good job of it on your own," she said. She waved at the kids on the bus, and they waved back.

"Thanks. Maybe you could say something to them? They are pretty scared."

"Sure. How soon will you will ready to roll?"

The woman looked around. "I think we are about set."

"Okay." Ramona walked over to the bus and climbed inside. As she started to say hello, the campers all cheered again.

Ramona smiled and held up her hands for quiet. When they had settled down, she said, "My name is Ranger Ramona Greentree..."

Several of the children responded with a sing-song, "Hello, Ranger Greentree."

She acknowledged them with a nod and continued. "I just want to tell you, the fire is quite a ways from here, and we are in no danger. But we want to make sure that we keep it that way, right? So we are going to have you go into Saw Whet and for tonight, you will all be camping out in the gym at Saw Whet Elementary School. There will food and games and I even heard there might be movies."

There were murmurs of approval. One girl, however began to cry. Ramona went back to where she was sitting and squatted down next to her.

"What's the matter, honey? Don't be scared."

The girl wiped her nose on her sleeve. "Miss Ranger Ramona," she asked between sniffles, "What is going to happen to all the animals?"

Ramona stroked her hair. "Oh, they will be alright, sweetheart. They will go to where they know they are safe."

"Okay," the girl said, not looking completely convinced. Ramona was not sure it was true, either. She stood and looked out the window. The counselors were all standing by their cars, anxious to get underway.

1...910111213...15