The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ramona," he said, "I have to go back to work soon."

"How soon?" she asked.

He looked at his watch. How many people still wear watches, Ramona thought.

"Fifteen, twenty minutes."

Ramona stood up and stripped off her jeans."Let's go to the bunk," she said.

Grant pulled off his shoes and socks and stepped out of his pants. Ramona took his hand and led him across the cabin to her bunk.

"Watch your head," she said as she climbed in, but Grant nearly bumped his head on the rail of the upper bunk anyway.

Ramona laid down, and he lowered himself beside her. They embraced and kissed. The warmth of his skin against hers felt comforting as well as arousing. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it as she had his cock.

After a minute or two, she realized that he was hesitating again. She leaned her head back and said, "Go ahead, baby, let's do this."

Grant nodded, an anxious expression on his face. Ramona turned on to her back, and he raised himself above her. She felt his swollen cock bump her thigh, and reached down to take it in her hand. She shifted her hips, and guided it to the opening of her vagina.

He pressed forward slightly, then just a little more.

"Go ahead," Ramona said, "You won't hurt me."

He slid into her the rest of the way, then slowly withdrew. Ramona lifted her legs and hooked her feet together over the back of his thighs. When he started his next thrust, she pulled him forward and raised her hips to meet him. He seemed to pick up on her signals, and soon he was fucking her in long, even strokes.

Ramona urged him on, running her nails up and down his back, and, when he dropped his head to her shoulder, licking and nibbling his ear. He pumped harder and his breaths grew shorter. Sensing that he would not last much longer, she slipped her hand down between their bodies, and fingered her clit.

Grant arched his back and Ramona watched his face as he came inside her. His eyes squeezed tight and his mouth gaped open. A few seconds later, her own orgasm rippled through her.

Grant rolled off her and sat up on the edge of the bunk. Ramona ran her hand over his back. He turned and looked down at her.

"Thank you, Ramona," he said.

Ramona laughed. "You're welcome.

He looked at his watch. "Jeezum crow," he exclaimed, "I really need to get a move on. People are going to be waiting for their packages."

"Just tell them you had to make a special delivery."

Grant went to the bathroom and stood at the sink, splashing cold water on his face and under his arms. Ramona came up behind him and squeezed his ass.

"Next time, let's not rush it," she said.

"I'm just glad to hear that there will be a next time."

He kissed Ramona, then gathered his clothes. She watched him get dressed.

"I do like a man in a uniform," she said.

He gazed up and down her naked body. "I like a woman without hers."

Ramona laughed and kissed him. She stood in the doorway and watched as he walked back down the drive to his truck. When he disappeared around the trees, she poured herself another glass of iced tea and sat down at the table. She munched on a few pieces of cheese, but felt restless and realized that she was still horny.

She fetched her vibrator from the bathroom drawer and flopped down on her bunk. She spread her legs wide, switched the vibrator on and began rubbing it against her clit.

She closed her eyes and thought about Grant's tender kisses. She remembered the taste of his cock and the sensation of him finding his rhythm as he fucked her. She worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy, faster and faster as she felt the pressure toward orgasm build. A jumble of images raced through her mind; of Grant's naked body, of herself on her knees being fucked by some unknown man, of kissing a former female lover. When she came, she was thinking of Aaron.

CHAPTER FOUR

The last weeks of May went by quickly and easily for Ramona. The seasonal workers had reported to the state park, and there had been a few calls about rowdy behavior and improper campfires as they got reacquainted with friends from past summers, or made new ones, but there had been no incidents that required more than a stern warning or an impromptu lesson on camping etiquette.

Several times, she patrolled along Porcupine Ridge, but did not see any sign of Aaron Haines when she drove past his place, and could not think of any good excuse for pulling up the drive and going to his house. Grant had spent a couple of nights at her cabin since their roadside encounter, and she had enjoyed their encounters but she could not stop thinking about Aaron. Once, after one of her cruises of the Ridge, she had turned on to a seldom used lumber road, where she found a secluded spot to pull over. She unfastened and slipped down her uniform pants and masturbated, imagining his big arms wrapped around her and what she hoped was his proportionately big cock inside her.

The quiet period ended with Memorial Day weekend. For the first time since Ramona had arrived in Saw Whet, there was a steady stream of traffic along the highway, as campers crowded into the state park and summer residents opened their vacation homes for another season. By the time things began to settle down late on Monday, Ramona had lost count of how many disputes over camping spaces she had mediated, how many warnings she had issued about drinking or smoking in the park, or how many lost motorists she had directed to their destinations. She did know the number of car-deer collision calls she had responded to (three); how many times she had to call Hiram Fowles to tow a vehicle out of a still soft spring meadow (four) or how many wet, screaming children she had cleared of leeches (one).

Grant, who had the holiday off, called her on Monday afternoon, to ask her if she would like to have him come stay the night. Feeling dead on her feet, she had declined his offer. When her alarm went off Tuesday morning and she crawled out of her bunk still feeling tired, she thought she might as well have gotten fucked the night before. She showered, dressed, and headed into town to get some breakfast before her shift started.

Two elderly men sat at the counter of Kitty's cafe when she entered, debating over which of their fishing spots they should try, and a pair of state troopers were in the first booth, hunched over plates of pancakes. The place was otherwise empty. Ramona greeted the troopers, then sat in the booth at the far end.

Kitty herself came to the booth and poured Ramona a cup of coffee. "Tough weekend?" she asked.

Ramona yawned and said, "Yeah, we were pretty busy."

Kitty chuckled. "Wait until the Fourth of July, sweetie," she said, "You ready to order?"

Ramona asked for eggs over easy and bacon. Kitty jotted the order on her pad and took it to the kitchen. While she was waiting for her food, Ramona checked her email on her phone. Her mother was asking when she would be down to get the rest of her things. Is she anxious to see me, she wondered, or does she just want my shit out of her house?

She sensed a presence nearby and looked up to she Hank McLellan leaning over her.

"You seen sign of them wolves yet, Ranger Greensleeves?"

"It's Greentree," she corrected him.

"But you seen them wolves? They were kicking up a fuss the other night."

"Not a sign of them, Mister McLellan."

"That's because they are the most..."

"Elusive creature on God's green earth," she finished with him.

"You got that right," he said, nodding vigorously.

Kitty came over with Ramona's plate. "Quit pestering the lady," she told Hank. "I filled your thermos and put it on the counter. Now git."

"Thanks, Kitty," he said. He turned and called back over his shoulder, "They are out there, Ranger Greengrass, you'll see."

"He pestering you about the wolves?" Kitty asked, setting the food on the table.

Ramona shrugged. "Maybe he's right"

"First time for everything, I guess," Kitty said, "Anyway he's a harmless old coot."

Ramona ate her breakfast, got a coffee to go, and checked in at the station. There were several items in her mailbox; a reminder from Martha to fill out a form for any overtime she accrued, a flyer advertising the specials at Saw Whet House of Pizza and a note from Lt. Bebb, instructing her to concentrate her patrols for the day on the state park and Merganser Pond areas. She smiled at that assignment. The quickest route between the two was along Porcupine Ridge.

The park was quiet when she rolled through. Most of the campers were gone. She found one fire pit that was still smoldering, and tamped it out. The greatest disruption she encountered was a trash can that had been knocked over and was being pillaged by a gang of raccoons.

After completing her patrol of the park she headed up Porcupine Ridge, scattering a flock of turkeys when she turned on to the bumpy road. She gripped the steering wheel tightly with both hands and made a mental note to avoid this route come winter as she bounced her way up the rough slope.

When she reached the top of the ridge, she relaxed, enjoying the scenic view. Up ahead, she saw a cloud of dust and, realizing another vehicle was approaching, steered close to the right side of the road. A moment later, a black Ford Expedition came over the crest of the hill. It slowed, and as it drew closer, she recognized Aaron Haines behind the wheel.

Ramona stopped and waited while he pulled up alongside her and rolled down his window. Her mind flashed back to her roadside tryst with Grant. Plenty of room in back of that SUV, she thought.

"Hello, Ramona," he said, smiling, "I guess they've been keeping you busy."

"Well, holiday weekend and all," she replied. She felt the urge to scratch him under the chin, as she would a cat. She'd never had sex with a man with a full beard, she wondered if it would tickle when he went down on her.

She realized that she had thought "when" and not "if", and blushed. Aaron noticed, and furrowed his brow without losing his grin.

"Everything alright, ranger?" he asked.

'Oh, sure, fine," she sputtered, "Just finished checking the park, heading over to Merganser Pond now."

"I'm on my way down to Bangor on my monthly supply run. Anything I can pick up for you while I'm there?"

Ramona shook her head. "No, I can't think of anything."

Aaron smiled. "I might bring you back something anyway." He started to move forward, then stopped.

"Oh, by the way, I'd still like to show you the Stone House. Have any free time coming up?"

Ramona felt a rush of excitement. "I'm off on Thursday."

"I know you rangers are early risers. Let's say you come up to my place about six."

"Sounds great," she mumbled.

He waved and drove off. Ramona watched his SUV disappear in the dust, then looked down and realized that the fingertips of her left hand had been tracing the crotch seam of her trousers through the whole conversation.

Feeling a bit foolish, she tried to put Aaron out of her mind as she drove the rest of the way to Merganser Pond. His question; did she need anything he could get for her on his supply run, made her think about what she did need. She was living in a nearly bare cabin. It wouldn't hurt to add some amenities. She began to make a list in her head as she approached the pond. Some better towels topped her list. A few good pots and pans; she was tired of quick and simple meals. Even a tablecloth to cover that scarred wooden table would be a big improvement.

Her musing was interrupted as she rounded the curve of the pond and a figure stepped to the edge of the road, waving to her. It was a slender woman in a white sleeveless blouse and tight beige capri pants. For a second, Ramona thought the woman was naked from the waist down. She seemed out of place on the side of this rural road, even more so as the jeep slowed and Ramona saw the double strand of pearls around her neck and the tangles of silver bracelets on each of her wrists. Her wavy light brown hair was perfectly tousled. It must take a lot of work to look so casual, Ramona mused.

The woman leaned an elbow on her mailbox and smiled at Ramona as she drew up in front of her.

"Ooh," she woman cooed, "The rumor around the pond was that we had a lovely lady ranger in town. I see that it is true."

"Yes, hi. I'm Ramona Greentree."

"Isabel Saucier." She spoke with a trace of French Canadian accent. She held out her hand, wrist bent, toward Ramona.

"Pleased to meet you," Ramona said, taking her hand and shaking it gently.

"I certainly hope you are," Isabel said, stepping closer to the jeep. "Tell me, dear, are you about some important ranger business?"

"No, just on a routine patrol."

"And how are things in les grands bois du nord?"

"Tres bien," Ramona shrugged.

"Charming," Isabel, said, resting her elbows on the edge of the jeep's window. She leaned forward, bringing her face close to Ramona's. "It must be thirsty work, riding your range all day. I have just made a pitcher of very sweet, very cold iced tea. Perhaps you'd like to come up to the house and have a glass."

Ramona looked into Isabel's eyes and thought she detected an interest a little deeper than just being hospitable to a new arrival in town. They seemed to be probing, looking deeply into her. She hesitated, and said, "I really should finish my patrol."

Isabel stepped back, while simultaneously putting her hand on Ramona's shoulder. "Oh non! Has a tremendous fierce bear run off with some small child?"

Ramona laughed and shook her head.

"Perhaps a great raging forest fire is close upon us!"

"No, of course not."

"Then you will come up to the house for tea."

Isabel turned and strode purposefully up the inclined driveway.

"What the hell," Ramona muttered, and turned in. She did a double take when she saw Isabel's house on the rise before her. It was a sprawling contemporary mansion, with craftsman elements of dark wood and stone, surrounded by bursting lilac and forsythia bushes.

Isabel strutted up the driveway, while Ramona followed slowly behind. She's really swinging those hips, Ramona thought, is she putting a little extra into it on my account? She dismissed the notion as silly. Everyone in the valley wasn't hitting on her, for crying out loud. She wondered how old Isabel was. Forty perhaps; there were fine lines around her mouth and at the corners of her eyes, but her figure was taut and lean.

Isabel reached the low granite steps that led into the front garden and turned to face the jeep. Ramona shut off the engine and got out.

"Come, come, my lovely," Isabel said, waving Ramona forward and stepping toward the right side of the house. Ramona followed her to a stone floored patio under the shade of a tall chestnut tree. "Sit, and I'll be right back with the tea."

There was a round black iron table in the middle of the patio. Ramona pulled a matching chair from under it and sat down. A wide vista opened to the southwest, over the shimmering lake and beyond the vast expanse of dark green pines, to the jagged peaks of the White Mountains in the distance.

Isabel returned, carrying a tray holding a pitcher of tea, two ice filled glasses and a small plate of raspberry macarons.

"I've been admiring your view," Ramona told her.

Isabel set down the tray and took the chair across from her. "Thank you," she said, "The view is what sold me on the house, although over the years I have come to love that as well."

"Have you had it long?" Ramona asked, as Isabel poured a glass of tea and handed it to her.

"My late husband and I bought it to celebrate our first anniversary. A month later, he dropped dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was it unexpected?"

"Not really, he was eighty two years old."

Ramona tried to hide the surprise on her face, but Isabel grinned and said, "I shock you?"

Ramona shook her head, "No, just surprised by your answer."

"That's too bad," Isabel said, taking a tiny nibble of macaron. "I like to shock people."

"I think you are probably good at it."

Isabel laughed. "Oui. And you, Ranger Ramona, I do not think you are so, what do you call it, buttoned down, as you appear."

"I don't believe I am."

"Then shock me, Ramona."

Ramona froze, took a deep breath, then said, "When you were leaning in the window of my jeep, I wanted to kiss you."

As the words left her mouth, Ramona felt she had made a terrible mistake. If she had misread Isabel, that one simple blurt could cost her her job.

Isabel sat back, crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "Oh, ma cherie," she said, grinning, "That does not shock me at all."

Flustered, Ramona sought to change the subject. She looked up at the house. "I think your house is beautiful. Do you live here alone now?"

"I'm only here in the summer. The rest of the year I have a lovely condo in Montreal. Have you ever been to les ville des saints?"

Ramona shook her head.

Isabel laughed sharply. "The city of saints, they call it. And yet, it was the place of my birth. But your question. You might say I live here alone, but I have guests much of the season. You will have to attend one of our cocktail nights."

"I'd like that."

"Beyond that, I enjoy some degree of solitude. I am so busy in the city. Here, when there are no guests, I get rest, I get peace. Except, of course when Mr. McLellan comes to take care of the yard."

Ramona laughed. "Hank McLellan? I just saw him this morning. He keeps asking me if I have seen any wolves."

"Yes," Isabel grinned, "He has asked me to listen for their howls. Do you believe they are out there?"

Ramona shrugged. "I suppose it's possible a few wander down from Canada."

"Oui," Isabel said with a grin, "Many of us do."

Ramona's radio squawked.

"Oh, shit," she said, "I have to answer that."

"Of course," Isabel nodded.

"Greentree," Ramona said, pressing the radio controls.

"Hey, Ramona." Martha's voice came through a crackle of static. "Got a report of a couple of dubbers tossing firecrackers into the river off the Rangely Road. Can you run by there and check it out."

"Ten-four," Ramona replied.

"You can just say okay, honey," Martha said before cutting out.

"I have to go," Ramona said, rising from the table.

Isabel stood, picked up the pitcher and topped off Ramona's glass. She walked around the table and put her hands on Ramona's shoulders.

"You will have your kiss before you go," she said. She leaned forward, tilted her head and touched her lips to Ramona's. Ramona drew in a short, sharp breath, then pressed her lips to Isabel's in response. Isabel drew back slightly, then kissed her again, her tongue darting out and flicking Ramona's mouth. She then stepped away, picked up Ramona's glass and handed it to her.

"Take this with you, for the dusty road," she said, "and a few cookies, as well."

Ramona took the tea and cookies and stammered out a thank you.

"You are welcome, ma belle," Isabel said, "And of course, you will have to return my glass."

Ramona chuckled. "Of course," she said, and walked toward her jeep. After a few steps, she started to turn.

"Go. Do your duty," Isabel said, "I will be here when you desire to see me."

When Ramona reached the Rangely Road bridge, the smell of gunpowder lingered in the air, but the bomb throwers were gone. She looked down at the river bank and saw three or four dead trout bobbing in the reeds. Assholes could have at least taken their kill home for food, she thought, feeling a flush of anger. Not to mention that they had interrupted her encounter with Isabel.

She fetched the iced tea and macarons from the jeep, and walked down the embankment on the far side of the road. An outcropping of rock hung over the slowly flowing river. She sat down and sipped the tea. She was still a bit dazed that Isabel had kissed her, and even more so that she had been so bold as to virtually ask her to. She had assumed that she would find one or two interesting men in Saw Whet, but she had not dared to hope that there was any chance of finding a female lover. This could be an interesting summer.