The Adventures of Ranger Ramona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel snaked her leg around Ramona's and pressed her mound against her thigh, trapping Ramona's hand in between. She began slowly moving her hips back and forth. Ramona slid two fingers into Isabel's vagina and matched her rhythm. Isabel raised her face from Ramona's breast and stared into her eyes. She was breathing in a low staccato hiss. Her head fell against Ramona's shoulder. Ramona put her own head back and closed her eyes. She felt Isabel's mouth on the side of her throat, gently sucking.

Isabel's hips bucked harder, and Ramona sunk her fingers deeper inside her. Isabel put her mouth to Ramona's ear and whispered, "I'm going to come," then clamped her teeth on her earlobe and, shivering the length of her body, did just that.

Ramona rolled her on to her back and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue around Isabel's. Isabel sucked on it for a moment and shivered again. She pushed Ramona back.

"Let me breath for a minute," she gasped.

Ramona laid her head on one of the couch pillows and held Isabel, gently rubbing her back. After a minute, Isabel sat up.

"Unzip me," she told Ramona. When Ramona had done so, she stood and shook her dress to the floor. She turned around and stood, hands on hips, looking down at Ramona.

"You have pierced nipples," Ramona said in surprise. She reached up and took the two silver rings between her thumbs and forefingers, gently tugging on them.

Isabels' breasts were full, sagging only slightly. She cupped her hands beneath them and squeezed them together. Ramona pressed her face forward and planted soft kisses on them. Isabel stroked Ramona's hair, then placed her hand under her chin, raised her face upward and kissed her.

"Come, precious," she said, crooking her finger. She kicked her dress away, turned and strutted across the room. Ramona watched her ass flick from side to side, smiled, and followed her. Isabel mounted the stairs. Ramona pulled her own dress over her head and flung it across the bannister as she went up behind her.

Isabel stepped through a doorway and flicked on a lamp. Ramona entered the room. She felt like she was on the set of an old black and white romance. The room was dominated by a large canopy bed, festooned with gossamer draperies.

Isabel sat on the edge of the bed and held out her hands, palms up. Ramona took them as she stepped forward. Suddenly, Isabel yanked hard. Ramona stumbled forward on to the bed. Before she could react, Isabel yanked her panties down and landed three hard slaps on the right side of her ass.

Ramona quickly rolled over and grabbed Isabel's wrist.

"I told you I would spank you," Isabel said.

"How would you like it if I did that to you?"

Isabel smiled. "Oh, please do, my lamb."

Ramona sighed and shook her head. Isabel laughed and slid off the bed, taking a kneeling position on the floor. She pulled Ramona's panties the rest of the way down her legs and flung them over her shoulder. She kissed Ramona just above her knee, then raised her leg and ran her tongue down the back of her thigh. Lowering Ramona's leg to her shoulder, she leaned forward and kissed her low on her belly. Her tongue zigzagged down across Ramona's mound and slipped between her labia.

Ramona tangled her fingers in Isabel's hair. "Oh god," she moaned as Isabel pursed her lips around her clitoris.

Isabel chuckled without pausing her gentle sucking. She slid one hand under Ramona, pressed her fingers into her slit and rubbed her thumb against her asshole.

Ramona's legs shook. Isabel ground her face against her, lapping furiously at her clit. Ramona's breath quickened. Isabel finger fucked her as she ate her pussy, and Ramona was soon on the verge of an orgasm. When she felt Isabel's thumb press into her ass, it washed over her.

Isabel seemed to pay no heed, and continued to lap at Ramona's clit, and to slide her fingers in and out of her pussy and fuck her ass with her thumb. Ramona came again, crying out from the intense sensation. When Isabel still showed no sign of stopping, she raised herself to her elbows and pushed her away.

"No, enough..." Ramona whimpered.

Isabel sat back on her heels and laughed. "For now, pet."

Ramona moved back on the bed and Isabel laid down beside her. They held each other, sharing caresses and soft kisses.

"You will stay the night, yes?" Isabel laughed.

"I would have to leave awfully early to get home and change before work."

"How early? How awful?"

Isabel thought for a minute. "I'd probably have to leave here about four thirty."

"In the morning?" Isabel exclaimed.

"Of course, in the morning."

"Non! I had not expected to stop fucking you before then."

"I'm sorry," Ramona said with a laugh. "But you can fuck me again another time."

Isabel sat up and looked down at her, pouting. "If you keep disappointing me, I shall have to keep spanking you."

Ramona shook her head, but could not help grinning. Isabel looked at the clock on her night stand.

"You must sleep with me, if only for a few hours."

"I'd like that," Ramona said.

Isabel got up and took off her shoes. She set the alarm on the clock, then crossed the room and turned off the light. The room was washed in bright moonlight.

"Up, up," Isabel said, returning to the bed. Ramona rolled off the far side and together, they pulled back the covers. Isabel opened the top drawer of the nightstand and took out two small objects that Ramona could not identify in the dark. They slipped between the sheets, cuddling together. Isabel handed Ramona one of the objects and she saw that it was a small vibrator. Isabel raised one in her own hand and turned it on.

Ramona smiled at the buzzing sound. Pulling Isabel closer, she turned hers on as well, and, reaching down beneath the sheets, pressed it between Isabel's legs. Isabel then did the same to her. They looked into each other's eyes as they held the vibrators in place. Their breath quickened in harmony.

"Come for me, one more time, dear lamb," Isabel whispered. They kissed, slowly, tenderly, and Ramona came, not with the passionate intensity she had felt earlier, but with a soft flush of warmth through her body. She whimpered quietly, and the sound of it seemed to trigger Isabel, who let out a series of sharp gasps and then went limp. She sighed deeply.

"Now, we sleep," she said.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Thank god for rain, Ramona thought. She had been only half awake when she drove home from Isabel's house on the still dark roads. Isabel had merely murmured at her and gone back to sleep when the alarm went off. Ramona felt a flash of resentment, as much jealousy that Isabel could go back to sleep as it was disappointment that she couldn't be bothered to see her off properly. How many times did you have to make the bitch come before she'd get up and make you coffee in the morning? She couldn't stay mad at her though, she found her sexy and charming, and wow, could the woman give head.

After finally getting a cup of coffee at Saw Whet Variety, she rushed home, took a fast shower and threw on her uniform, just in time to check in at the station at six.

The first raindrops fell as she started her patrol, and had been coming down steadily ever since. No fire warnings today, she thought; nobody jumping naked into the river or getting stuck in the mud thinking that their Prius could make it across Thompson's Marsh. When she drove back into town to grab a couple of slices at the House of Pizza, the high point of her day had been dragging a big snapping turtle out of the middle of the Jackman road.

After lunch, she did her routine patrol of the state park. All was quiet. The front parking lot was nearly empty. She pulled into the far corner and shut off the engine. Leaning her seat back, she pulled her hat down and closed her eyes.

She drifted in and out of sleep. She was not sure if she was dreaming or fantasizing, but her mind was replaying a jumbled mix of the previous nights events with Isabel, and her hike with Aaron. Gradually, she came fully awake and realized that she was rubbing her wet pussy through the fabric of her uniform trousers.

The jeep's windows were completely fogged over. She rolled down her window and looked out. The rain had tapered to a light drizzle, but the parking lot was still deserted. She put the window back up, and unbuckled her belt. She slipped her hand inside her trousers and under her panties.

When she had received her assignment to Saw Whet, she had resigned herself to the assumption that it would be a lonely posting. So far, it had been anything but lonely.

Of course, that created the possibility of complications, but at the moment, that didn't matter. As she caressed herself, her thoughts, like her dreams, were a jumble of images. She imagined herself burying her face between Isabel's legs, but the thought of Aaron's cock standing erect in front of her face intruded. Both at once, she thought, and smiled to herself. She fantasized about going down on Isabel while Aaron fucked her from behind, and her fingers began to move faster.

She thought of watching the two of them fucking, and then out of nowhere, Grant entered her mind and the fantasy took on a whole other level. The scenarios came one after another; she and Isabel lying side by side as the two men took turns with them, riding Grant's cock while Aaron fucked her in the ass, Isabel donning a strap on and joining the men in gang banging her. One fantasy after another brought her close to a climax, and when it came, they all seemed to jumble together.

Ramona pulled her hand out of her pants. She sniffed her fingers. She liked that fragrance, it was musky, but there was a hint of sweetness to it. When her breathing returned to normal, she fastened her pants, sat up and turned on the defrosters. When the windows had cleared she drove into town. The rain tapered off, but things remained quiet, so she went back to her cabin. If any calls did come in, she could answer them just as well from home.

The air was heavy after the rain. She changed into a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts, then flopped on the couch to start the new James Lee Burke novel she had bought from the rack at the Superette. She was only a few pages in when her phone buzzed.

She saw that it was Grant and answered.

"Hey, Ramona," he said, sounding very chipper, "I had to come in to Saw Whet for a few things and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to meet me at the Alibi and have a few beers."

Ramona wondered what could have brought him into town on his day off, but did not ask. "I don't know," she said, "I just got off duty and I'm a little wiped out."

"Oh, okay," he sounding very disappointed. She thought for a minute. She had not thought about supper, and she was getting hungry.

"Tell you what," she said, "Why don't you get a couple orders of wings and come to my place?"

She could hear his voice brighten. "Mrs. York won't run me off with a shotgun, will she? She gave me a pretty dirty look the last time I came over."

Ramona laughed. "I think you'll be safe."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

After disconnecting the phone, Ramona looked around the room. It looked better than it had when she'd arrived. She had done a thorough cleaning and placed vases, actually some old Mason jars she had found in the cupboard, of cut wildflowers on the table and bookshelf. It looks good enough for company, she thought.

Grant arrived a half hour later with two carryout containers of buffalo wings and a couple of whoopee pies.

Ramona greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, then fetched a pair of Sam Adams from the refrigerator. They sat at the table to eat their wings.

"So what were you doing in town on a Sunday?" Ramona asked as she licked the sauce from the last wing off her fingers.

"Oh, just a few errands," Grant said, "Wow, it sure got muggy after the rain stopped, didn't it?"

His evasion convinced Ramona that he had, as she'd suspected, come to Saw Whet for the express purpose of seeing her. It was sweet, but at the same time, it annoyed her that he was not more direct. He didn't have to make up some bullshit story if he wanted to see her.

She considered calling him out on it, but decided not to. She wasn't interested in changing who she was for him, she shouldn't expect him to change for her. Instead, she nodded, said, "Yeah, it's pretty humid, we should cool off." Standing up, she pulled her t-shirt off over her head.

Grant laughed nervously. "Ramona, what are you doing?"

"I'm going skinny dipping, you coming with me?" She slipped off her shorts, stepped out of them and started toward the door, then turned back to get her beer from the table. Without waiting for him, she went out and walked down to the riverbank. As she waded into the cool current, she heard the cabin door slam shut. Grant came down the slope, his shirt off, fumbling with his pants.

"Are you sure it's safe?" he asked.

Ramona bent down and splashed water in his direction. "I don't know. Maybe we could check with the Forest Service."

Grant chuckled. He pushed his pants and underwear down, realized he was still wearing his shoes, and sat down hard on the grass.

Ramona shook her head, drank the last of her beer and tossed the bottle on to the bank. She waded out until the water was halfway up her thighs. Grant finally untangled himself from his pants and splashed in after her. She dived, swam submerged for several yards and resurfaced in mid river. Grant was still near the bank, standing in waist deep water. Ramona dog paddled back toward him, while he waded out a little further.

"Are you sure their aren't leaches in here?" he asked.

"No, the current is too swift."

He was in to his shoulders now, and she reached him, and found the riverbed with her feet.

"There might be snapping turtles," she said, grabbing hold of his cock.

Grant jumped backwards, flailing his arms, and disappeared under the water. He came up a few seconds later, coughing and sputtering.

"Damn it, Ramona, you scared the hell out of me!" he shouted as he climbed back up the bank.

"Aw, poor baby," she cooed sarcastically as she followed him.

He sat down in the grass, frowning. Ramona dropped to her knees and crawled to him.

"I'm sorry," she said with a mock pout, "Can I make it better?" She lowered her head and kissed his cock.

"Just don't bite it."

Ramona bared her teeth at him. "Don't give me ideas."

Grant's nervous laughter morphed into a low moan as Ramona wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and began to suck on it. She considered taking a little nip at it, but didn't think that he would find that amusing. And she did feel a little bit of guilt. His sweetness and gentleness was what attracted her to him, but at the same time, she realized that she was tempted to tease him, to test the limits of those qualities. Or maybe he just brought out a little bit of dominatrix in her. She wondered what Isabel would do with him.

She lowered her head between his spread legs and ran her tongue around her balls.

"Don't worry," she said, "I won't bite these either."

"Well, maybe just a little bit," he said, his voice quavering.

Ramona raised an eyebrow and nibbled gently on the loose skin of his scrotum. When his cock twitched, she took it in her hand and began to stroke it. His feet shifted back and forth in the grass.

Ramona raised her head. "I swear, if you come before you fuck me, I will bite it off."

"I'll try not to, but it isn't easy."

"You should masturbate more."

"Ramona!"

She giggled as she ran her tongue along the length of his cock. She wrapped her hand around the base and squeezed it tight. It visibly swelled and she smiled. She flicked her tongue against the head a few times and a drop of clear liquid appeared at the tip. She licked it off, then rose to her knees.

Grant held out his hands and she grasped them as she crawled forward, her knees on either side of him. His cock bumped against her mound, then slid along her labia. Ramona shifted her hips and sank down on it until she had taken in it's full length.

Grant moaned loudly and arched his back. Ramona squeezed his hands tighter. "Take it slow, honey," she said, "Relax."

She rotated her hips, rising up slightly at the end of each cycle. As the tempo of her motions increased, Grant responded by raising his hips in tandem with hers. She let go of his hands, and dropped hers to the ground. He grasped her buttocks and bucked harder into her. Ramona met each arc of his hips with one of her own, and the sound of their flesh slapping together was loud enough that the thought of Lucinda hearing it and coming to investigate crossed Ramona's mind. Perhaps she would run Grant off with a shotgun after all.

Ramona ground her pelvis down hard against Grant. She rode his cock with small jerking motions, trying to milk the cum from him. She seldom came when she was on top, and that was alright, so she concentrated on Grant's pleasure.

It didn't take long for her to coax him to orgasm. His breathing became deeper, the aching of his hips more energetic, and he gave a series of powerful thrusts forward. Ramona felt the warmth of his cum tricking down her thighs. When he went limp, she continued to slowly ride his cock until it softened and slipped from her pussy.

She lowered herself, kissed Grant's forehead, then rolled on to the ground beside him. The grass felt cool on her back, and she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, feeling calm and relaxed. She felt Grant's hand against hers, and she grasped it. They laid together and holding hands and gazing up at the darkening sky. The only sounds were the breeze rustling the tops of the pines and the buzzing of a single dragonfly.

After a few minutes, Grant squeezed her hand tighter.

"Ramona?" His voice was timid, hardly more than a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"I..."

She realized that she knew what was coming, and felt a knot in her stomach. "What is it, Grant?"

"I think I am in love with you."

Ramona was only partially successful in stifling her sigh. She let go of his hand, rolled on her side and propped her head on her elbow, looking down at him.

"Grant, you're a really sweet guy...but I am not interested in any kind of an exclusive relationship."

"I know that," he said, "I know you are seeing someone else besides me."

"You do?"

He sat up, looking not at her, but out across the river. "I saw your car out at Aaron Haines' house last week."

"I am not interested in an exclusive relationship with him either."

"I understand that," he said, nodding. He looked over his shoulder at her. "But how am I supposed to compete with a guy like that?"

"You aren't. It's not a competition."

"Isn't it, though? Time you spend with him is time you don't spend with me."

"By that way of thinking, you are competing with everyone and everything in my life. Not just Aaron, my job, my family..." Isabel, she thought, but did not say out loud. The poor boy had enough on his mind.

"Yeah, I get that," he said, shrugging. He reached for his clothes and began to get dressed. "But I can't help how I feel," he said with a shrug.

Ramona sat up. "I respect that, Grant, and I am flattered. But I am just not interested in a relationship. That's just not me."

"It's not you now, but maybe someday..."

"Maybe. Who knows?"

Grant stood up and put on his shirt. Ramona thought she saw tears in his eyes.

"I screwed everything up, didn't I?" he asked her.

"No, Grant, you didn't." She rose to her feet, and suddenly felt self conscious, standing before him naked, while he was now fully dressed. She didn't know what to say to him. She doubted that he was really in love with her; infatuated, perhaps, enthralled with the sex, certainly. But he did not know her well enough to love her.

She thought about his remark that he could not compete with Aaron, and she suspected that, because he felt that Aaron was bigger, stronger, more physically imposing than he was, that he could balance the scales by raising the emotional stakes. The other guy might fuck her better, but he couldn't love her better.

1...56789...15