The Adventures of Sage Tumbleweed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a drippy slurp and wet thud, the big dick slapped the bedding and continued to unload in multiple jerks of hot alien cum. At the same time, Sage's movements executed an angular escape and provided her with a slight edge of departure. As she maneuvered, the big dick arched upward as Necromon gripped his cock. Like a fire hose out of control, the flood of cum splattered in the air. Delirious, he grunted with his eyes clamped shut and spewed an enormous gush of light greenish cum toward the Doctor. His observers watched in awe.

With a quick sleight of hand, Sage grabbed the penis and pointed it directly at Dr. Schlagenwhip. Blast after blast, thick gooey clumps of cummy greenish fluid blasted the doctor in the face. In seconds, cum shots bathed the Doc's face. Following that, the assistant clung to the doctor and enjoyed multiple orgasms. In those same moments, Sage prepared her retaliation. Quickly, she assessed the situation, evaluated her options and prepared to strike back.

"Get her!" Schlagenwhip blurted out and groped the air with her hands.

"Ugh..." Necromon groaned as he flattened face down on the table. "Sleep now..."

"Warning, intruder alert," the alarm system notified the doctor. "Securing intrusion."

"Goddammit!" The Doc roared. "What next? 4Q69 what the hell are you doing?"

"Awaiting your directive," the robotic humanoid answered. "On standby."

"Standby my ass!" The Doc thundered in response. Crazily, she waved her hands in the air. "Fuck! I cannot see, this cum is all over my face! 4Q69 seize the bitch and fuck her!"

Frantically, the domina stumbled and toppled over into her assistant. At that same instant, the naked gyrating aide, recovering from explosive orgasms, fell into the domina. Pandemonium took center stage as chaos broke out wildly in the lab. As the alien slumbered, 4Q69 focused on his recent directive. He ambled to the examination bed and sought to capture Agent Sage.

"Seriously, you wanna fuck right now, damn, you horny robot, what the hell," Agent Sage muttered sarcastically. "Alright, get on the bed, I'll mount you."

"Affirmative, ma'am," 4-Q responded. Dutifully and naked, he went prone, face up, on the bed. His massive artificial cock pointed straight up to the ceiling. "Like this?"

"Oh, that'll do fine," Sage commented and casually eyed the huge dick. "Well now, that is fine. Not as big as the alien, but impressive. Someone in the design department did a nice job."

Without losing her stride and momentum, Agent Sage punched the lab assistant and knocked her nearly across the room. Smashing over lab equipment, the aide slumped unconscious. To one side, Dr. Schlagenwhip madly tried to wipe the thick cummy green fluid from eyes. In a flash, as the Doc tried to claw at Sage, the Doc caught swift blow to the face, a chop to the side of the neck and slumped to the floor. Meanwhile, the alien slumbered with a loud snore.

"Is this good, Agent Sage?" 4-Q asked holding his big dick with one hand.

"Hmm, you know if there was more time..." She pondered. "Yes, yes, very nice, keep pumping that cock, yeah, go for it, I'll be right there in a moment and we can fuck."

Abruptly, Agent Sage heard a noise outside the lab. She glanced at the slumbering alien. On the other side of the sturdy steel door, she heard a hissing sound. In a hurry, she secured the robot with the bondage restraints formerly used on her. Since metal handcuffs were available, she used those as well. Satisfied, she prepared to deal with the alien should he awaken.

Tied firmly in place, she gave the robot quick once over glance. Then, boom, boom, and boom, low yield detonation, and the heavy door burst open. With a smile, Agent Sage saw a familiar face and luscious body bound through the smoky opening. Reinforcement arrived.

"Ah, my favorite agent," Mistress Cerulean noted. Clad in black ninja style attire, but more with a paramilitary flare, Cerulean winked. "Just in the nick of time. Need help?"

"Keep an eye on that." She pointed at the alien. "Got a tranq gun?"

"Yes, this is my protégé, Lancer," the tall warrior Cerulean answered. "Lancer meet Sage."

"I am honored, ma'am, at your service," Lancer bowed. Similarly attired, he fetched his tranquilizer pistol from inside his tunic. "Ma'am," he said to Sage. "Strength level?"

"Caduceans require a triple dosage," Sage told him. "Secure him as soon as possible."

"Affirmative ma'am," Lancer acknowledged and went to work tranquilizing the others."

"Nice," Sage commented about Lancer to Cerulean. "A fresh male apprentice."

"He's adequate," Cerulean smirked when she answered. "Very adequate."

"Agent Sage, ma'am, all due respect," Lancer bowed graciously. "As to the alien, did you say triple dosage?" He swung his eyes in the direction of Cerulean. She nodded approvingly, noting his submissive tone toward Sage. "Given his size, maybe stronger sedative?"

"Hmm, he has quite a large cock," Cerulean observed, as the alien continued to snore face up. "You are very brave, my friend," she met Sage's gaze. "Taking all that cock in you."

"Aw, it was no big thing," Sage chuckled. "I use to work in horse riding stable when I was much younger. His dick is about the same size of a breeding stallion." She smirked and winked. "Oh yeah, people really like their horses. Not only that, I have a big snatch, which helps."

"Roger that, ma'am," Lancer quickly answered and swallowed nervously. With furtive glances, he admired Sage's naked fitness and particularly her pubis. "Uh, I'll tranq them now."

"Very well, trooper, carry on," Sage commented with a grin.

"Excellent," Cerulean added as they both stared at the young apprentice. "Of pen and blade," she speculated eloquently, "there is nothing to dissuade the quest to get laid."

"A wonderful Cerulean quote," Sage responded with a sardonic glint. "Whether captured and bound, sometimes the intrusion will astound, to light a match in the snatch."

"Not bad, keep working on that." Cerulean threw her a wink and a nod.

"Okay, the Doc, the assistant and the alien are under arrest," Sage announced, still completely naked and unconcerned about her nudity. "I need my wrist link to contact HQ and start recording the necessary data." She glanced across the room and Lancer saw it too. "Toss that please."

"Yes, ma'am, as you wish, my ladyship," he murmured obediently.

"Hmm, I'd like him," Sage muttered at Cerulean. She caught the wrist commlink.

"What about robo boy here?" Cerulean stood guard over the 4Q who remained mute.

"Nice, secured with electro cuffs," Sage muttered while pondering the situation.

"The Q model is very obedient, I think he can be turned," Cerulean added, while the robot stood at attention with a huge erection. "Seems like he really wanted to fuck you."

"Well, you know, I didn't get a chance to test his cockmanship," Sage noted amusingly with a hint of regret. She sucked in a breath. "He certainly is well designed and anatomically girthy, as you can see." The naked robot stared blankly at her, absent any apparent emotion. "You know, I might want to take him with me, he could be useful," she added with a smirk.

"I am voice command programmable," 4Q let her know immediately. "And, I have stored in my data base all relevant text on human sexuality, including the complete Kama Sutra."

"Uh, okay, he will be very user friendly," Sage remarked with a grin."4Q standby."

"At your command, Agent Tumbleweed," 4Q quickly acknowledged with a few beeps without actually saying anything in response to her. "I am reprogramming as we speak."

"Good boy, now realign yourself. Come here," Agent Sage demanded in her more dominant voice. Face to face, she clutched his penis. "Feel that?"

"Affirmative, my Sage master," he quickly responded. "Your wish is my command."

"You betray us, and I will first rip your cock out of your circuitry." Her eyes bore into his dark brown animatronic orbitals. "Second, I will dismantle every inch of you piece by piece."

"Understood," 4Q69 acknowledged. "I serve you without question."

"Hmm," Sage hummed and glanced at Cerulean. "Nice package."

"Uh huh, crafted nicely, big, ample girth, bulbous head. Geezus thickly veined. Very realistic. One cannot tell the difference. Lancer could've been the mold for this bot." Cerulean nodded. "Probably good for domestic use too." Cerulean clutched his testicles and squeezed. "Maybe later, we both do him, what do ya think? See how much stamina his programming has."

"Mistress, Agent Tumbleweed, I beg your forgiveness for interrupting," 4Q responded modestly with a low subservient tone. "I have completely altered my primary programming and join forces with you and her royal vigilance, the hunter known as Cerulean."

"Yes, your model has that capacity. So be it, and redo your sub-routines," Sage ordered.

"Affirmative, ma'am," 4Q answered immediately. For a moment, he waited stoically while Cerulean likewise examined his huge cock. "Thank you, my mistresses."

"Big balls, likely programmable for large fluid levels." Cerulean shook her head affirmatively. "Fine-tuned muscular design. Bet you can get quite pelvic pounding out of this one." She shot a quick look back at Sage. "Too bad, he may become police property now."

"Yeah, he's could be agency property for now, and what a waste of good sexual submissiveness that would be," Sage soured for a moment, as she watched the robot stare at them without talking. "Yep, too bad should that be invoked. However, in the revised AI statutes, there's an option."

"Discovery and application for the greater good exception," Cerulean remarked.

"Exactly," Sage winked. "Where special circumstances apply to the case officer."

"Sorry, my mistresses," Lancer interrupted. "Intruder warning, reinforcements."

"Oh fuck, mercs working for the corporate alliance," Sage snarled, glanced around the lab and looked for her uniform. "Okay, guess I'll stay naked during this nonsense."

"Ancient warriors always fought naked," Cerulean's angular Asian heritage spoke resolutely of the heroic past. "Only cowards fear their nakedness. The body is a temple of beauty."

"I couldn't agree more, the shame filled world we live in lends to its devolution," Sage agreed as she scanned the room for defensive countermeasures. "We need an escape route." She looked at the naked robot. "4Q, assess the opposition, what kind of numbers?"

"Affirmative, mistress," 4Q69 responded and immediately accessed a nearby console. Whirring computer sounds emanated around the room. "Three teams of mercs. Twelve in each team. A total of thirty-security personnel. Two teams are enroute to our location."

"How's your security countermeasures protocol coming?" Sage confronted the robot.

"Combat systems off line at this time," 4Q told her and stood silent with a huge erection.

"His sexual components are definitely operational," the tall olive complexioned Cerulean added. She side-glanced Lancer. "Too bad we don't have time to test him."

"Oh, we'll get there soon," Sage said with a jaunty smirk. "But, that alien, damn. I must tell ya, that is one amazing cock. Makes you wanna get abducted by aliens."

"Speaking of which, the alien is still sedated, and the Domina is unconscious, along with the assistant." Cerulean eyed the doors to the lab. "Any way, let's take inventory. The robot is out of action for a fight. So, three of us against thirty-six of them. I like the odds."

"The game favors us," Sage remarked and looked for weapons. "Ah, my shoulder harness." Sage caught a view of her blaster and holster inside a glass cabinet. She quickly fetched her weaponry and slipped on the gear. "Nice, naked with shoulder holster and my boots."

"I like it, you look stunning, my dear," Cerulean complimented. Long lithe and slender muscled she smiled at Sage. "Good to be back in the firth with you, my darling."

"Roger that, Mistress Cerulean," Sage acknowledged.

"My mistress," Lancer interrupted. "The assistant is waking up. Wait, I got this," the stocky muscular youthful apprentice gave a started look. "I'll get her!"

Bulldozed, as though hit by a linebacker, the assistant tackled the youngling, rolled across the lab and dove for a concealed panel. Hitting a button on the wall, a door slid open with a whiz of mechanical sounds. In a flash, the Domina's aid vanished into a darkened hallway.

"Hmm, not good, my young apprentice," Mistress Cerulean admonished.

"My mistress, I beg forgiveness for this failure on my part," Lancer said as he immediately bowed to her looming yet graceful presence. "I yield to your discipline."

"So be it," Cerulean told him. "Rise up; we will deal with that later. Let's prepare." She stared intently into the eyes of her submissive. "Your punishment will be my pleasure."

"Your wish is my command," he surrendered obediently.

"No doubt a teaching moment," Sage noted the incident and moved on. She gave a jaunty smirk to her former paramour and fellow fighter. "No matter the odds, we keep up the good fight, and save what is barely left of the republic. We stand for that and those who suffer."

With that and more in mind, including the special eccentricity of sexual potency, Sage pondered the poignancy of their predicament. Erotic sensitivity to heightened awareness of individuality for the satiation of ascendant creativity, escaped the vast majority of the population in general. Not so for the valiant agents of G.I.S. Instead, they highly valued the mature and wiser prospects of healthy bio-sexuality in the self-evolving process of transhuman personalities. Even if captured, escape and evasion remained in the mindful control of the agent.

"By pain or suffering, the pleasure of our mission," Cerulean speculated. "We prevail; you make it work for you, even if the opposition thinks they have the edge."

Yet, in the secret alien conspiracy, galactic forces assumed resistance was futile and they had the edge. Well for the most, they did, as most humans easily acquiesced to their enslavement. Alien infiltration pursued the collective quest of global subservience without question. For the aliens, they had the advantage, or at least they thought that. With a devolving species exploiting earth's vital resources, not to mention the dumbing down of the populace, a zombified humanity fell under global domination. Due to gluttonous consumption, the conspiracy was easy.

A special elixir, known as the Stupidity Virus, introduced a contagion that increased the zombification of those infected. Politicians, for example, were especially susceptible. However, in spite of warnings from brave agents in the field, bureaucrats and politicians ignored them. Agent Tumbleweed, in her valiant efforts to uncover the conspiracy, constantly faced opposition. Regardless, she was first to identify the primary characteristics of the so called "stupidity effect". In one of her earlier e-reports to headquarters at G.I.S, the worldwide Global Investigative Service, she noted the debilitating regressive tendencies observed in the ongoing wussification of the populace. The sissification infected major social institutions across society.

"We could use backup," Sage announced, as she got ready for the attack. Behind her, from a rear entry position, there was commotion. "What the fuck?"

"I'm the fuck," a deep guttural voice, husky and strong, announced.

"Geezus, Nubia Fortaleza," Sage roared with a surge of excitement. "Oh my god!"

"You betcha, my sister," Nubia said proudly. Dark as the night, piercing brown gaze, powerfully toned, broad at the shoulders, short black spikey hair, a formidable warrior, she smiled at Sage. "You need backup. I cannot let my sisters fight without threesome."

"Hmm, later we can work on that threesome and teach the youngling," she murmured.

"He will learn much from us," Cerulean, stoic as usual, hinted. "And, we will drain him. His manhood is ours to milk every drop of his man-juices. I am one with you two."

"Oh yeah, now you got me turned, baby," Nubia blustered. "Man-cum, he's a fine one." She tossed a glance at the robot. "What about this android. He full equipped." She grinned.

"Yes, he is fully functional and quite endowed." Sage smirked at her soldier friend.

Nubia was a mercenary. She quit G.I.S. in disgust of the politics of appeasement. Yet, she typically sided with the forces favoring law and order. Her African warrior heritage held legendary status. Build like a huge competitive body builder, Nubia was a force to reckon with. For now, she wore a russet toned and zippered combat suit bloused at the ankles above burgundy leather combat boots. Around her waist, a tactical utility belt held her weaponry.

"Wow, the fortress is here," Sage, responded gleefully. "My Nubian sister and my Asian sister, we are powerful," She exclaimed in her unabashed nakedness. "We got this."

"Are we fighting this battle naked?" Nubia licked her full plush lips and visually inspected Sage's nudity. "You look delicious my dear, fucking lovely."

"Thank you, my dear," Sage answered with sly wink. "Clothes optional. I fight naked in the honor my ancient ancestry," she noted while the lights overhead illuminated her creamy sweat drenched complexion. "I fight as I fuck, hard, nasty and deep," she smirked at Nubia.

"And, so do I, my darling," Nubia quipped and quickly stripped. Underneath, naked breasts, firm and round jiggled as she wiggled out of her uniform. "That feels better." She breathed a sigh or exposed relief. A tiny loincloth barely covered her thick hairy pubis. "Much better."

"I too love to be fully naked in combat, especially when ground fighting with my apprentice," Cerulean commented. "However, for now, I will keep my tactical garb."

"Very well, ladies," Sage started, "Let's kick some ass."

"Warning," 4Q69 sounded an alarm. "Security perimeter breach in ten seconds."

"Sedate the alien and the domina once again, and let's find that secret escape panel," Sage noted briefly. "We'll exfiltrate the prisoners out the back way and see what comes."

"Agreed," Nubia sounded off. "I'll cover us from the rear." She swung a glance at Sage. "No word for HQ? Is the cavalry coming? You know, as in has anyone called this in?"

"Nope. Jamming system, no way to get a signal out. Technically," Sage explained, "We're off the grid inside this complex. Corporate confidentiality protocols. Their protected."

"Well, that's nonsense," Cerulean added with a smile at her protégé.

"Copy that," Sage added, proudly naked and unashamed of her physical prowess. To the replicant and the youngling, she said, "We need to secure samples of the virus. See to that."

"Roger that, ma'am," the robot affirmed and the youngling nodded.

"I found the panel, the escape hatch," Mistress Cerulean told them. "Fall back over here."

"Nicely done," Sage offered. "A tactical withdrawal would be nice about now."

Meanwhile, outside the lab, the sounds of approaching forces rattled in the hallway. With the rise of corporate dominance, the oligarchs, the owners, possessed a lot of political power. Stomping feet abruptly stopped, as the mercenary troopers halted their advance. Momentary silence ensued. In the next instant, the lights went out. Computers whizzed to an eerie silence. Yet, backup systems continued a strange hum in the distant background.

"Computer screens flashing off and on," Nubia noted. "What's going?"

"Redundant subsystems are terminating data files," 4Q69 muttered solemnly.

"What the fuck," Sage said to him. "Well stop it, we need evidence."

"I cannot do that," 4Q blinked with a blank expression. "Programming forbids that." He remained shortly motionless. "All video cameras likewise are scrubbed clean."

"Nothing, no research data, video interrogations, etc.," Sage cursed. "No direct evidence."