The Adventures of Scarlet Warrior Ch. 02

Story Info
Scarlet Warrior works with other heroes against Futanara.
6.4k words
4.57
2.9k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sunny Tuesday found Scarlet Warrior walking through the state FBI Field Office. A tall, pristine building of concrete and glass, many of the employees couldn't help but stare and murmur excitedly as she was being escorted by a special agent through the building. The FBI had sent her an urgent request to sit in on a meeting.

"If you'll just wait in here, we'll get started in about half an hour," said the young field agent as he held open the door for her.

"Thanks," Scarlet Warrior said before stepping into the room.

She looked around to see that the room was already occupied with various superheroes and superheroines. They were all socializing, enjoying the refreshments that had been provided by the FBI. She grabbed a plate and started heaping it with fruit, vegetables, and cocktail sausages. Some of the people in the room she had known for years, while others she just recognized from TV and the internet. Many of them came over to speak with her.

One of the new heroines that she met for the first time was Poppy, an extremely polite 18-year-old who had been working for almost a year. She had the power to generate balls of explosive energy. Scarlet Warrior quickly put down her food before she was given a crushing hug of affection from Zagros the Mighty, a superhero that had been magically endowed with superhuman strength. The Bosnian superhero gave a hearty laugh as he released Scarlet Warrior, so happy to see her after so long. Behind him stood Captain Kinetic, one of her oldest and dearest friends.

Aside from Zagros, Captain Kinetic was one of the few heroes that Scarlet Warrior considered to be among the strongest on Earth. However, unlike Zagros, the Captain had occasionally shared a bed with Scarlet Warrior. At 6'2", the brown-skinned superhero was looking good with his mid fade haircut, and rippling muscles. There were times she'd considered sleeping with Zagros, but the guy had a big mouth and bragged often on the women he'd been with. The Captain was discreet, wise, and had great taste in music.

"I knew if the FBI was calling heroes, you'd be on the list," Captain Kinetic said.

"Looks like they have good taste, seeing as how you're here," Scarlet Warrior said, giving him a fist bump.

She really wanted to go somewhere private where they could catch up; it had been almost 2 years since they last saw each other. Even now, while talking in a group with the other heroes, her mind flashed back to their first time being intimate. Seven years ago, they had just defeated the Calamity Crew and saved the whole of Nashville from becoming a giant crater. After their victory, the two of them had found an abandoned cabin in the woods and engaged in hours of raucous sex. Her reverie was broken by the sound of the door opening.

"Oh, shit," muttered Captain Kinetic. "Here come the cool kids."

The 'cool kids' that he had been referring to were the Star Squad, a superhero team that had been assembled with the full backing of the United States Government. They had been established in 2005, and their lineup had gone through several changes. A majority of their members were former military and law enforcement, and they received their missions directly from the government. While most heroes worked independently or in loose groups, the Star Squad was considered to be the best of the best. However, most people, Scarlet Warrior included, saw them as overly showy.

There was their leader, Rising Sun, a Japanese American hero who got his strength from solar energy. Then was Jetstream, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed hero with a winning smile and super speed. Captain Kinetic walked over to greet and hug Milagro, a Spanish superhero with the ability to heal himself and others. Milagro had been on the team the longest and had done lots of charity work. Captain Kinetic received a mischievous pinch on the bottom from Brick House, an older Black woman with the power to turn her body into stone.

The last person noted by Scarlet Warrior was undoubtedly her least favorite member of the Star Squad: Swift Justice. Tall, slim, with long blonde hair, the superheroine was the newest member of the team. Though she was a popular and effective superhero, Scarlet Warrior couldn't stand her.

In her opinion, Swift Justice was extremely conceited. She frequently checked and cited her popularity ratings, did numerous media appearances, and often did good deeds simply for the good publicity. On the seldom occasions when Scarlet Warrior worked with her, Swift Justice always had her support team on standby in a luxury RV somewhere close. When a mission was done, she would instantly be surrounded by her stylist, agent, manager, personal assistant, social media manager, and several other various staffers. On top of that, she seemed to have initiated an extremely one-sided rivalry with Scarlet Warrior.

Though Swift Justice may have been the more popular heroine, it was a commonly accepted that Scarlet Warrior was much more powerful. Most times, when supervillains saw Swift Justice, they came with a planned counterattack. However, most supervillains would run away or instantly surrender at the mere sight of Scarlet Warrior.

"Good afternoon, Scarlet Warrior!" Swift Justice said with frenemy sweetness as she gave her a hug. "How are you?"

"Not bad," Scarlet Warrior said. "How have you been?"

"Ugh, very busy! I've been in talks with Bungie for a video game. Also, Netflix wants to do a miniseries treatment soon. On top of that, they want me to appear on Good Morning America AGAIN! Sheesh, I guess ABC can't get enough of me!"

"How nice."

"I haven't seen you on social media lately. Or television."

"Yeah, I've never really been a fan of either."

"I know how you feel. Still, fame is a burden which we have to bear."

Thankfully, their conversation was ended when a bunch FBI agents walked in and asked everyone to take their seats. A short Caucasian male with glasses and white hair walked to the front of the room. After taking a sip of coffee, he addressed the room.

"Thank you all for coming," he said. "For those of you who have not met me, I'm Senior Special Agent Sherman Pellis. I want to thank you all for coming. You've been brought here because we've received intelligence that a major criminal enterprise is underway."

A projector screen descended from the ceiling and the lights in the room were dimmed. Using a remote, Pellis turned on a projector. The first image on the screen was a group of men in camouflage clothing toting guns.

"I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Cunt Tree Men. They've been on our list for almost a decade for human trafficking, gunrunning, and various acts of domestic terrorism. They are a radical militia group that lives in the woods and hopes to conquer the United States. Thankfully, we've been able to keep tabs on them and build a case against them, thanks to a confidential informant who is a high-ranking member in the organization. Our CI has even been able to get us video footage of their various compounds."

"Let me guess. You want us to help the FBI perform a raid on the Cunt Tree Boys?" Rising Sun asked aloud.

Scarlet Warrior was definitely up for that. Two years ago, she and Phantom Fox busted a bunch of the Cunt Tree Boys trying to buy a bunch of Romanian brides from a slaver. The Cunt Tree Boys used women for manual labor, childbearing, and childrearing.

"Actually, according to our CI, the Cunt Tree Boys have recently been the victims of a massacre."

Many of the superheroes in the room were stunned, including Scarlet Warrior. Everyone in the room began to chatter, wondering how this could have happened. Pellis waved his hands to silence the room.

"During one of their meetings, an unknown assailant entered the room and began killing every male inside. We're going to show you the footage, but I warn you, this video is extremely graphic."

Despite the warning, no one left the room. With a sigh, Pellis started the video clip. The video showed many men seated in a large room. At the very front was a man on a stage holding a microphone and spouting the abhorrent dogma of the Cunt Tree Boys and their goal to breed the ultimate pure Americans to restore the country to its former glory. The men let out a cheer, and then a large explosion rocked the room.

The camera turned right to show a giant hole had been punched into the wall. Standing in the breach with clenched fists was a purple-haired woman clad in a brightly colored green and yellow leather suit. She had a devious grin on her face as she watched the men pull out firearms and yell obscenities at her. She sprang into the room and the Cunt Tree Boys sprayed her with gunfire. Unfazed by their attacks, the purple-haired woman began to slaughter them with her bare hands.

"That's right," the woman cried aloud. "When you descend to Hell, tell them that Futanara sent you!"

After a few more minutes of carnage, Pellis turned off the video. Poppy hurried out of the room clutching both her stomach and her mouth. Being over 3000 years old, Scarlet Warrior wasn't bothered by violence like this. She noticed that Captain Kinetic seemed to be very disturbed by what he'd seen. She felt a pang of compassion as she gazed at his stony expression.

"Obviously, this Futanara is extremely dangerous," Pellis said, fiddling with his glasses. "Our Forensics people found some of her DNA and put it into the international criminal database. She's already been linked to several high-profile murders, including Dr. Cocktapus and the interdimensional criminal known as Bree-Dor. Her M.O. seems to be murdering villains that victimize women."

Scarlet Warrior's brow furrowed; she was quite familiar with Futanara. Barely a month ago, the villainess had infiltrated Scarlet Warrior's home and raped her with the intent of impregnating her. It was fortunate that she was able to drive her off before she succeeded. She wasn't traumatized by the rape, but rather embarrassed that someone had been able to match her in combat. Though it would have helped the police to report her, the heroine kept the incident to herself.

Scarlet Warrior hailed from Thandia, a distant planet of powerful warrior women. Due to their superior genetics, Thandians could only be impregnated by males of superior stock. Scarlet Warrior had come to Earth in the late 1800s in search of a suitable mate and had been here ever since. Despite being on Earth for over 2 centuries, she had yet to find a man with sperm strong enough to fertilize her. Futanara had claimed in their previous encounter that she could achieve what no Earth male could.

"As the foremost superheroes in the United States, I'm asking you to be on high alert for this Futanara. She's effortlessly put several dangerous villains in the morgue, so be on your guard. On your way out, you'll be given emergency transponders; we're asking you to keep them on your person at all times. If you come into contact with Futanara, activate your transponder and wait for backup. Dismissed."

As all the superheroes filed out room, they were each given a device that looked like a pager from the 1990s. In the past, Scarlet Warrior would have scoffed at such a precaution, but now, having already fought Futanara, she would definitely be using the transponder. It had taken her 3 days of rest to completely heal from their last battle.

"Hey, you okay?"

Captain Kinetic had put a hand on her shoulder to bring her out of her head. She gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah," she answered. "I'm just surprised that there's someone out there that could kill someone like Bree-Dor."

"That dude really put me through the ringer," Kinetic said as they both entered the elevator together. "The last time I fought him, I had to soak in an ice bath for weeks."

"You feel like you're up to fight this Futanara?"

"I think so." Kinetic's eyes lit up. "Say, we should hit the gym together. I know a gym nearby that caters exclusively to superheroes."

"Actually," Scarlet Warrior said. "I was hoping that we could do some one-on-one sparring...you know...the way we used to."

The doors of the elevator opened with a ding as Captain Kinetic's eyes lit up with comprehension and surprise. He smiled at the sight of Scarlet Warrior biting her lip. She squirmed anxiously and rubbed her thighs together.

"That's going to be a yes for me," he told her. "100%"

"You want to fly back to your place?"

"Hell, no," he said as they exited the building. "The last time we hooked up at my place we damaged the foundation and a load-bearing beam, and that wasn't cheap. I know a better place. Follow me."

The two heroes leapt into the air and zoomed into the sky. Wherever Captain Kinetic was leading her, she hoped that they would get there soon. Her nipples were rock hard and her clit was swollen with desire.

After about half an hour of flying, the two of them touched down in a forest. They took a short walk and then Captain Kinetic's body began to vibrate and glow with a soft golden light. Scarlet Warrior was confused, but then the ground nearby split open in the shape of a large square. Captain Kinetic stopped glowing and escorted Scarlet Warrior towards the hole in the ground. Inside the chasm was a set of stairs.

The two of them walked down the stairs and came to an elevator shaft. Once the Captain had activated the elevator, the hole in the ground closed behind them and they entered the elevator. The lift had descended for a couple of minutes before stopping. When the doors opened, she found herself in a large underground room. She stepped out the lift and marveled at the fortification.

"This is my emergency bunker," Captain Kinetic said. "Reinforced with several layers of metal. It has its own power supply, a hydroponics room for growing crops, and a water recycling center."

"Very nice," Scarlet Warrior said in awe.

"Let me show you to the bedroom."

"Fuck that," Scarlet Warrior said as she started to take off her clothes. "The way I'm feeling, we're going to need this whole room."

Captain Kinetic growled as he grabbed her and gave her a kiss. After a deep kiss, Scarlet Warrior pushed him to the floor and took off the rest of her clothes and shoes. Captain Kinetic was filled with glee as he beheld her nude body. The heroine had large breasts that intimidated even a large man like him. As he eyed the well-trimmed triangle of pubic hair, he caught a whiff of her arousal scent.

"Either take off that suit or have it ripped off," Scarlet Warrior said. "Your choice."

Kinetic sat up and went with the former. Scarlet Warrior dropped to all fours and crawled over to her paramour. She dove face-first towards his crotch. Captain Kinetic's eyes fluttered shut as she took his large member into her mouth and began to noisily suck on it. He let out a loud moan that echoed throughout the entire bunker.

Scarlet Warrior smiled up at him as he enjoyed the blowjob. She knew that he was keeping his eyes shut because gazing at the sight of her sucking on his knob would probably make him blow. She'd been with many men in her centuries, and she only fellated the special ones. She saw him clenching his fists; she knew that he was fighting to keep from grabbing her head because she hated that. He was a very considerate lover.

"Don't blow just yet, my dear captain," she said, staring up at him while stroking his rod.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, woman," Kinetic growled. "But it's my turn!"

He leapt upon Scarlet Warrior and the two of them rolled around of the floor, kissing and panting. Kinetic sucked on her beautiful neck while sending a hand down to her crotch. She clutched at his body, sinking her fingers into his rippling back muscles as she mewled like a cat. She was already so wet, even before he had started to finger her.

"Please, give it to me!" She grunted.

Scarlet Warrior felt Kinetic rise out of her embrace. He gently spread her thighs apart and put his penis to her spread slit. With a grunt, he slid into his lover's womanhood. He moaned as he entered her; even her pussy muscles were out of this world.

"Yes, that's it! Ohhhh, I need you!" Scarlet Warrior cried.

"You're so beautiful," Captain Kinetic murmured in his deep voice before bending forward to suck at one of her bouncing tits.

Pleasure flooded Scarlet Warrior's entire being as Captain Kinetic poked and prodded at her nipple with his tongue. As her eyes closed, she felt his strong hand grab her other breast and roughly squeeze it. Every thrust inside of her brought a wave of pleasure that few could provide her with on this planet.

It wasn't just the sex, but the feeling that she was with someone that she could trust. Here she was, on her back, being fucked roughly in some underground bunker. For now, the millions of people above ground didn't matter, and neither did her impending rematch with Futanara.

She let her hands rove all over her lover's body, savoring the feel of every muscle and sinew. It was unfair that such a man as he would not be able to give her a baby. She would have gladly borne his children.

The frustration was so great that Scarlet Warrior put Captain Kinetic on his back and began to ride him. He roared as he felt his cock sliding within the confines of her delicious snatch. His hands found her waist, not to control her but simply hold her. How he enjoyed just holding her.

The Captain desperately wanted to press her up against the wall and give it to her, but every time he tried to rise Scarlet Warrior would pin him down. He even tried using his powers of flight to move them, but she subdued him once again. While that would have injured the masculine pride of another man, it only aroused him.

"You're not going anywhere," Scarlet Warrior growled. "I'm in control."

Kinetic grinned after hearing her declaration. That frenzied look of ravenous lust both excited and scared him. The rate that she was moving was far superior than any other woman. Between the sight of her beautiful face and those bouncing tits, he didn't stand a chance.

"Oh, nooooo!" Kinetic growled.

The Captain gave an almighty cry as he surrendered his cum to the alien beauty on top of him. Scarlet Warrior came seconds later, and their shared voices reverberated through the depths of the bunker. When they were done, Scarlet Warrior collapsed forward on top of him.

Scarlet Warrior felt elation and satisfaction flooding through her entire being. These positive feelings were enhanced as she felt Captain Kinetic wrap one of his sinewy brown arms around her. She nuzzled his chest in silent appreciation for their special time together.

"I'm still inside of you," he murmured.

"I know, and I love how it feels," she replied. "Are you comfortable? If so, then can we just stay here for a while?"

"Of course we can."

"Oh, Derek," she moaned. "I just feel safe and secure with you."

"I'm flattered, considering that you're much stronger than I am."

"Brute strength isn't everything," Scarlet Warrior said. "Just knowing a decent and giving man like you makes life so much better."

"Whenever you need me, I'll be here," he assured her.

She sighed and stroked his muscular chest, wishing it were true. Unfortunately, Derek was human. He'd get older faster than she would, too old to keep being a superhero. Even now, she pictured him getting married to an Earth woman, having children, and even grandchildren. Time would eventually rob her of her strong, valiant Captain.

Eventually, they did get up from their lovemaking spot, and after a shared shower, they had a meal and went to sleep together. It seemed as though they had just closed their eyes few seconds before a strange noise awakened them both. The FBI transponders on the nightstand were beeping and flashing with a strong, blue light.

Captain Kinetic yawned as he sat up and turned on the lamp on his nightstand. He picked up one of the transponders as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Scarlet Warrior didn't know what the screen said but was already out of bed and getting dressed.

12