The Adventures of Steve

Story Info
Steve and his ghostly friend.
3.8k words
4.44
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FoxenWolf
FoxenWolf
21 Followers

All characters involved are 18 and over.

The stage is set. The curtains open. All you can see is a small lamp next to the bed, barely lighting up the two figures. Now for all those imagining it, now zoom in closer. Closer. Now that your eyes have adjusted to the dark room, you can make out more defining features of the woman. Noticeably, in her late 30s. Decent sized breasts. Brown hair.

Now your probably wondering why I pointed this out. Because I, a 31 year old man, have never been in a relationship longer than it took to sleep. People talk about trying to find the one, but I did. But I couldn't be with her.

Hi. My name is Steve. Now back to the scene at hand. I was working my up to her after working on her pussy for sometime. I placed my cock at her wet and hot entrance. After a few seconds, I pushed down into her until my balls reached her ass.

"Oh yes fuck. Shit. Your dick is so big inside me." The woman moaned while my dick pushed in and out of her pussy. The slapping sounds echoing off the walls of my studio apartment.

I was pounding this woman on the pullout couch in my living room when I noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it and continue my pounding of this woman in front of me. I didn't know her name. Just another one-night stand that I picked up from the bar.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." The woman arched her back as she pushed her hips against me.

I blasted inside her filling the condom. Never have sex without protection lest you want the complications later. I pull out and threw the condom in the trash. I put a new one on and flipped the woman over with her ass towards me. I shove my cock back into her wanton canal.

"Oh fuck yes. Your cock fills me up and reaches deep." The woman grabs the sheet with her fist. Her knuckles white with how much pleasure she is getting.

Smack.

Smack.

I slap her ass and her pussy tightens.

"Fuck, yes, slap my ass." She yelled.

I oblige and slap her three more times. Her orgasm peaked and I withdraw my cock and lined up with her asshole.

"Oh fuck. Oh shit, you're splitting my ass." She gasped as my cock slowly inched in her ass.

I push my cock head into her ass. Her shit hole tighter than her pussy. I buried my dick up to the hilt in her ass. "Fuck your ass is tight." I said as I bent down and bunched her hair in my fist and pulled her back as I reamed her ass.

"Fucking shit, fuck yes pound my ass. Harder." She moaned.

I pulled her close and grabbed her tits. Kneading her love melons. Moved to her nipples. I pinched, twisted, and pulled them. "Cum for me. I'm gonna cum." I said as I pushed her back down onto the bed. My ball sack slapping her clit, making her orgasm faster. Her ass becoming like a vise.

Then I noticed someone watching us. The outline of a person. Which caused my cock head to expand.

"Oh fuck." She felt my the head of my cock expand in her ass.

Just knowing that someone is watching me fuck this lady in her ass was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh Shit." I said as I stared at the shadow become more clear.

I can now see it was a woman standing the corner. A woman in her 30s. She didn't have any color to her. I could see a smile forming on her face as she watched me cum inside the lady's ass. I closed me eyes has the orgasmic bliss washed over me. After a minute, I open my eyes and the lady was gone.

"Shit. That was the best one." The woman said as I pulled out of her ass. I collapsed beside her as she got up to shower.

The rest of the night I slept and in the morning the woman was gone. I then remember the other woman that appeared when I came. Thinking about it now, just chalked it up as my mind playing tricks on me.

After 3 weeks she didn't show up again, even after bringing two more one-night stands back to my place. Figured to put it out of mind. But then one day, it will change my life. Maybe for the worst or just maybe for the better.

After closing the door, I walked a chair that is usually in the kitchen, was in the doorway to the kitchen. I felt a hand near my crotch, which is weird because I had pants on. It felt like someone had their hand inside my pants on my thigh. My dick starts to swell, pushing against my pants. It started to get cold in the apartment. Which was weird because of the Texas heat. As I exhaled, I could see my breath.

Then a faint image of the woman I had seen before was sitting in the chair facing me but she was naked. Her red hair was the only color I could see. Her breasts are about as big as my hand. Maybe a little bit more. Give or take. She stood up and her tits jiggled slightly as she slowly walked towards me. I couldn't guess her size but they about as big as my hand and then some. Her nipples hard from what could tell. Her landing strip revealed her clit which was protruding from her hood. Frozen in place, fear took hold that if I moved she would disappear. She was now so close that I could smell a lavender scent emanating from her.

The chair startled me as it moved closer to her. It stopped right behind her. Her tits jiggled again as she sat down.

She then spread her legs exposing her pussy lips and her clit more obvious. From my experience, she looked horny. Then my belt buckle undid itself and my pants unbutton as well as the zipper. My pants fell to the floor. My hard-on straining against my boxers, trying to get out.

Her hand reached out and my boxers also fell around my ankles. All the while this is happening she hasn't taken her eyes off of me. I felt myself compelled to close the distance. She reached out her hand and wrapped her hand around my stiff member. Her cold fingers sent a shock that rippled throughout my body. She slowly moved her towards her and then back, she still haven't looked away.

I moaned softly as she picked up the pace. She took her free hand and grabbed her tit and squeezed it while her fingers pinched and rolled her nipple. She moaned. She moved her hand down her body, passed her naval. Using her middle finger, She drew little circles around her clit. She moaned again, still stroking me.

She moved her hand lower and slowly inserted a finger into her wet pussy that was now drooling onto the chair. She was obviously wet. She slid another finger into wanton pussy. The hand that was on my dick, pulled me closer as she leaned forward. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked from the base of my shaft to the tip. It sent a electric shock as her tongue moved up my shaft and around the head of my cock. She licked down my shaft, and took one of my balls into her mouth. Which made me moan a little louder. She then moved to the head and placed her tongue on the backside and slowly began devouring my cock. The blowjob was like no other blowjob that I had received. As she bobbed her head up and down, I placed on her head. Surprising me I could actually touch her.

I rolled my head back and closed my eyes and enjoyed it. After a few minutes, I felt my balls begin to stir as I was close to blowing my load.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum." I grunted.

She then stopped.

"Oh come on. I was so close." I griped. My cock pulsed, wanting more.

She then stood and turned around with one knee on the chair. She looked back at me, and gestured with her finger.

I tried to resist, but something was pushing me forward. My hard-on pulsated from not being able to cum. I moved right behind her. My dick aimed at her asshole. I looked at her and she nodded for me to do it. My cock pressed into her asshole.

Her fingers never left her pussy.

I pushed into her ass as her eyes rolled into the back of her hand. Inch by inch, letting her get used to my size in her tight asshole. Now buried to the hilt in her ass, I paused before pulling out. I then grabbed her hair and pulled back as I slammed into her.

"You like your ass fucked don't you. You little ghost-slut." I stated as her ass tightened around my cock. "Oh you like the dirty talk, don't you?" I demanded

She nodded.

I pushed deeper into her ass and pulled back out. "Do you want me to fuck hard?" I asked.

She nodded again.

I pushed her down a little and smacked her ass twice. She moaned as her ass tightened again.

"Fuck, you're tight." The unusual sensation forced me over the edge. As I shot my load into her ass, her ass tightened again and trembled as her orgasm took over. Her orgasm took a minute to subside.

As quickly as she arrived, she disappeared. All that was left to indicate that anyone was there, was a small puddle on the chair. On closer inspection, there was semen mixed with her pussy juice. I cleaned the chair and put it back.

She did not show herself until the following weekend. I opened the door and there she was again. Completely naked, although she had a little bit of color than last time I saw her. Her auburn hair Her green eyes lit up brightly like emeralds. She took her finger and gestured me to follow her. The small hall leading to the living room. She laid out on the pullout as I never put it away. I moved closer to her, taking of my clothes.

My cock already hard. As I stood there naked, her fingers were in her pussy making herself wet. I moved between her legs as I diverted my attention to her pussy. She moved her fingers, replacing them with my mouth.

She arched her back and moaned.

I played with outer lips as I reached up to pinch and roll her nipples. I then moved one of my hands to her pussy and pushed a finger inside her. I did that as my tongue latched on to her clit causing her to arch her back and her pussy wrap around my fingers. Her clit in my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, and sucking on it.

She reached another orgasm, this time she moaned louder.

I moved up and kissed her hard, shoving my tongue inside her mouth. Her tongue greeted mine just as hard. My cock lined up with her pussy.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked as I probed her with my cock.

She nodded.

"Can you not talk?" I asked with my cock head in her pussy.

She shook her head.

Oh well, was hoping to hear her voice. I slowly pushed into pussy. Her pussy was as tight as her ass. As I inched into to her, I was met with resistance. It took me a second to realize that it was her hymen.

"You're a virgin?" I asked, looking shocked. More surprising than I was fucking a ghost.

I looked into her eyes as she smiled and I could have swore that she blushed.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, wanting her to make sure as I was about to take her v-card.

She nodded again.

I then pushed hard, ripping her hymen. I paused so she could get use to it. Her eyes closed to take the pain from me deflowering her. After a few minutes, I pushed more to bottom out in her which sent a electric shock through me which almost made me cum. My dick against her cervix, which made her shudder. I slowly pulled out and pushed back in so she can get used to.

"Can I go harder?" I asked. Even though it felt amazing inside, I wanted more.

She nodded again.

I pull out again and slammed back into her.

She moaned, and shuddered again. Her orgasm making her body tremble. Her moan turning to almost a scream at this point.

Off of her recent orgasm, I picked up the pace and moved harder and faster. Her nails dug into my back. Her legs wrapped around me so I would go deeper into her. Her pussy tightened as kissed her and played with her tits. I moved my mouth to her nipples, flicking it with my tongue, and sucked on it. I bit her nipple and she arched her back as she came on my cock again.

"Did that feel good? Want some more?" I asked as I grinned at her.

She smiles as she nods.

I pulled almost all the way out and drove my cock back in harder than before, as I could feel her have another orgasm. Without stopping, I fucked her through her orgasm, which made her have another orgasm.

I could feel my balls rearing to go as I was close to cumming. "I'm going to cum while I kiss you." I kissed her hard as I pound it to her. I held her in place as she had another orgasm.

She pulled away "Cum inside." Her voice soft as silk.

Which made me cum. Shot rope after rope inside her, as I felt her tighten again. As my dick wet soft, she looked at me and pulled me close.

"Thank you." She place a hand on my cheek.

I kissed her again. This time, like a lovers kiss.

The only thing I wasn't aware was her body starts to dissipate starting with her feet. I didn't notice until my cock was hit by cold air that was no longer sheathed inside her clinching pussy.

I look down and finally notice she was disappearing. I look back at her with tears in her eyes. I kiss her again, more passionately, not wanting her to leave. "Please don't go." I uttered. Tears welled up in my eyes as I felt her emotion. I look back down and her legs were gone as her body continues to disappear. I press my forehead against hers, "Please stay," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry," was all she said.

"What is your name?" I asked, trying to savor every moment before she is gone. I looked into her green eyes. Noted there were streaks of blue. Her auburn hair making her eyes pop even more.

"Kelsey Williams." She said softly.

I kissed her one last time before she was completely gone. Just like that. I was left alone, in the dark, and weeping. Again the only evidence that she was there was a small puddle of semen, pussy juice, and blood.

I couldn't believe that I just fucked a ghost. Not only that but I took her virginity. I went to my shower and turned it on. I leaned against the wall of the shower. The emotion I felt in last 2 hours and me balling on the shower floor. I was never going to see her again.

For three months, I waited for her to come back. Every time I opened my door, I wished she would be standing there, welcoming me home like a girlfriend or maybe a wife. I jumped down the rabbit hole of whiskey and cigarettes. I wallowed in my grief.

I knew had to do something. To find anything or anyone that knew anything about Kelsey. I took to my computer to look for women that had died with the name Kelsey Williams.

There were too Kelsey Williams to count, and more than a handful that had red hair and green eyes. One article had a woman that had red hair, but the wrong age. Her hair and eyes were the only thing I could remember.

It wasn't until a year later that I found a woman in her late twenties that was found dead close to my apartment. She had red hair. She was a Jane Doe when she was found. Probably why I couldn't find her. Funny enough, the park was large enough that it took the police a while to find her. Then took a year to identify her. Kelsey Williams was then sent to Newnan, Georgia at the Oak Hill Cemetery.

I then took a 3 day weekend to travel to Newnan, Georgia. I arrived in Newnan and took a taxi to a hotel. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my room. I put my stuff down and ordered an Uber to take me to the cemetery.

The Uber dropped me off at the front gate. I walked over to the front office and headed inside.

The man inside looked at me and smile "How can I help you sir?"

"Yes, I'm looking for a grave of my friend." I said to the man.

"What is the name?" He asked.

"Kelsey Williams." The man took a minute to type into his computer.

"Okay, we have several Kelsey Williams. Do you know the day she died?"

"No, she had red hair, green eyes, and would be around 26, 28."

"Okay we have one that matches this description. She is plot 8. Head west from this office and you'll see a sign for plot 8. And from the looks of it, she is the only one there so you will be able to find." I said my thanks and headed west.

After 5 minutes, I came across plot 8. I scanned across the well-kept lawn and saw a single grave stone. The emotion I was feeling was a mix of excitement and nervousness. Kind of like meeting my first date. The butterflies in my stomach making me sweat. I stopped in front of the grave stone. It read 'Kelsey Williams Loving Daughter and Sister' I placed flowers near her grave.

"Hi Kelsey." I could feel a cold wind blow in my face, which made me smile. Tears began to flow but I couldn't explain it.

"Excuse me." A voice said shaking me from my daydream.

I turned around and a flash of red, catching my attention. The woman flipped her hair out of her face. I then noticed her green eyes. It was the spit-image of Kelsey. Albeit, this Kelsey was a little older.

"Kelsey?" I asked in utter shock

"No. Who are you?" She said looking puzzled as I tired to wipe my tears before walking closer to her.

"My name is Steve. Do you mind telling me what happened to her?" I asked.

"She moved to Texas 5 years ago and was murdered by her boyfriend 2 years ago. Who were you to her?" She asked also holding a bouquet.

"I dated her for a 6 months when she first arrived in Texas but we broke up. She did mention that she had family in Georgia. I wanted to contact her as I was going to ask if she wanted to get back together." I lied. I didn't want to tell her that I just fucked her after she past on which made me chuckle a little bit.

"I'm Clare. I'm her mother. A few months after she moved, I think she said something about seeing someone." Kelsey's mother explained.

"I didn't find out until last week. So I came here, I guess for some kind of closure." Another cold wind blew, but this time I felt a hand on my shoulder and a whisper on the wind that sounded like I love you but I could have been mistaken. I looked over my shoulder.

"What?" Her mom asked.

"I could have sworn that there was a hand on my shoulder. It just felt weird." I said gazing at my shoulder.

"Well, I'll let you say goodbye." The mother said.

"Thank you." I turned toward her grave and looked down at her headstone.

"Hey Kelsey. I guess I'm here for closure of some kind. Although I only known for the little bit of time, it was more than enough to love you." A cold blew passed my cheek and I placed a hand there. I tried to imagine her hand against my skin. More tears formed. "I know. I know. I'll be fine. So I guess this is goodbye. I'll come and visit you often. Goodbye Kelsey, I love you." The cold wind died down and I turned around and walked towards her mother.

***"Your sweetie pie is leaving soon so come say goodbye. Just make sure this guy is going to be alright. I've watched him for sometime."***

A moment later I was on my knees. The mother and kids still speechless.

"What happened? How come I'm on the ground? I remember turning around and then...it felt like I fell asleep." I groggily said, as I got to my feet, looking at her mother.

"How did you know the nickname that I called her? And you were talking about yourself, like in the 3rd person." Clare questioned me, puzzled by what just transpired.

"I don't know what you mean? The last thing I remember I was staring at her grave telling her bye." The slow realization came across my mind like a lightening bolt. "She possessed me." I said softly.

"What?" Clare looking confused.

"She possessed me. You were here for closure also." I said like it was second nature as if I knew them.

"How did you know that?" Clare asked looking shocked.

Clare then asked, "Can she do that?" Now more intrigued rather than shocked by my statement.

"Well I'm guessing since I opened my heart to her, she could. That's the only possible explanation. I didn't know the nicknames as she never really talked about you. But I can see that reason is not going to satisfy you. So I'll leave. Thanks again for allowing me to say goodbye." I began to leave as I pulled my phone, another cold wind blew hard against me.

"Oh my god." The mom gasped, holding a hand over her mouth.

I turn and could see tears forming in the corners of Clare's eyes.

"She did it." Clare said as she moved her hand to her cheek. Then down to her heart. Her tears now free-falling.

FoxenWolf
FoxenWolf
21 Followers
12