The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 03

Story Info
Their guest is awake, Tim finds more about his body.
7.1k words
4.55
16.1k
11

Part 3 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Tim is in the Officer's Lounge, enjoying a bit of quiet time, and having a bite to eat and a Drink. Thinking, "The last two days have been quiet; the girls have been doing their training and spending time at the firing range."

Sarha interrupting Tim's thoughts, "Tim, we are about 15 minutes out of the system called Harilan-Prime. What would you like to do?"

Tim got up from his seat and started to the bridge, says, "Tell the girls I need them on the bridge." Placing his empty Drink container down on the table. Knowing Marie, the Officer's Lounge bot will have the place spotless by the time he gets back.

Sarha appeared right inside the quarters of the women, surprising both girls. "Sorry, I did not mean to surprise you. Next time I will just knock. Ladies, Tim requests your presents on the bridge." Sarha requested.

Tabitha was standing in the middle of the room, only in her bra and panties; she quickly turned to put on her pants suit. Pulling up the zipper while pushing her boobs inside the suit, she and Tammy heading out the door. Said, "Tell Tim, we are on our way." They were going at a hurried pace.

Tim left the Officer's Lounge, walking to his seat. Tells, "Sarha, I need you to stop right after we enter the system." Trying to straighten his outfit out. Thinking 'old habits die hard,' he only had on his older pants and T-shirt, not his uniform.

Sarha said, "I will be holding on the edge of the system until you have provided new instructions, is there a reason?" She is now standing next to Tim's command chair.

Tim makes it to the bridge and taking his seat. "Yes," replied Tim. Tim thinking, this is the first time being in this system, he needed to know more information about the system, "Sarha, you must have been to numerous systems, how are we supposed to know precisely, what exactly is out there?"

Sarha said, "The very first thing is to send out about 50 probes and then wait until they start sending back the information. We can have the probes ready in less than 10 minutes if you want."

Tim answers, "OK, let's do that! Is there any way to make the probes invisible?" Tim is looking at the viewscreen, seeing how big the system is.

Sarha replied, "Yes, I can make them invisible, and undetectable at the same time." Sarha was activating all the working bots to change the probes to what Tim wanted to know.

Tim asks, "Will the probes detect intelligent life?" Sarha started the new request for her program.

Tabitha and Tammy were entering the bridge entrance and headed for their stations. Sitting down and monitoring the panels to see whether everything is OK. Then, turning to Tim, saying, "Pilot's station prepared, Captain!" replied Tabitha.

Tammy replied, "Navigation Station is ready, Captain!" She was spinning her seat around to face Tim.

Sarha replied, "All stations and the ship are ready, Captain! The answer to your last question. 'Yes,' they will find and check the level of intelligence for any life form, on any planet." Sarha added the intelligent life part to the program she created for the probes.

Tim says, "OK, send out the investigating probes. Navigation check for anything in the system."

Sarha, after hearing Tim say, 'OK. 'She started sending out all 50 probes.

Tabitha asks, "How do you shoot them out of the ship?" They send them out through the porthole," Sarha tells Her.

Tammy states, "Tim, we have a ship on the viewscreen. It is on the opposite side of the system. It is turning away from us." She is looking in Tim's direction, keeping an eye on the viewscreen while pointing to the dot.

Tim asks, "Are we getting any information on what type of ship it is, or anything else?"

Tim turned to look at Sarha, asking, "Sarha, will they be able to see us on their monitor?" He had a concerned look about his face.

Sarha said, "I just made the ship invisible!"

Tim taking a longer and harder look at the screen, asks, "Do we know what is on that side of the system?" Again, turning to look at Sarha, waiting for her reply.

Sarha replies, "I will redirect a probe to that area to check. It may take a while, but I will have the information you need."

While they were sitting there, the probes' information started coming in, and the viewscreen began to update. Tim leaned forward to look at the map. There were two Gas giants, an asteroid belt and one other planetoid, an unhabitable world called Hinnesh, all orbiting the system's primary star.

Tim asks, "Sarha, I thought your information said this is an uninhabited system?"

"Tim, the information in my system is over 900 years old; things have changed. I update my system as we go through each system," replied Sarha.

Tammy states, "There are no signs of life in the asteroid belt."

Tim said, "We'll wait here until we hear from all the probes, in particular the one you sent to the system's far side."

Tim and the girls sat on the bridge and talked for about two hours. Still reading all the updates as they came in. Finally, the one they were waiting for started to update. There seems to be a space station on the other side, but it appears abandoned.

Sarha said, "It will take a while before the probe is within range for more detailed information."

Tabitha asks, "Sarha when all these probes go out, how do they collect this information?" Tabitha is turning towards Sarha for her answer.

Sarha starts to explain, "Each probe has a set of instruments for getting all information needed."

Tim said, "Let's go to the Officer's Lounge and have something to eat." Both girls followed Tim to the Officer's Lounge. Ordering the food and sat down to eat. "Have you two had time to think about staying here or going back home?"

Tabitha, "We think we will be staying with you and the ship for a little while if that is OK with you and Sarha,"

Tim said, "That will be great; we will call your parents later and tell them where you are." With a grateful look on his face, along with a smile. "Do you have any questions about the ship I may be able to answer?"

Tammy said pleasantly, "Tim, what is a Hot Tub?" She was sitting gazing at the Hologram of deck 5. "Is it like a lake?"

Tim replied, "No, it is nothing like the lake. It is a huge tub (large enough for more than one bather) filled with hot water!"

Tabitha is moving closer to Tammy to look at the Hologram. Tammy was pointing it out to her sister. Looking confused, Tabitha asked, "Why would anyone want to sit in a hot tub with someone else in it?"

Tim said with a smile, "It's a place that a bunch of friends can get together and enjoy each other's company and enjoy the warm water to relax in."

Tammy said, "looking up at him with a grin, we are friends, can we try it?"

Tabitha said delightedly, "Yes, we will have to try it out, Tim, will you join us?"

At about that time, Sarha appeared in the room. She sees Tim and the girls talking. She interjected, "Tim, the probe is within range; there is something you need to see."

Tim and the girls head back from the Officer's Lounge to their seats. Checking out the readings, they look at the space station on their display screen. It looks abandoned, but the probe is showing a life sign on it.

Tim asks, "Sarha, is there any way to get a better look at the station, and maybe see what the life sign is?"

Sarha replied, "I can send the probe inside of the station if you want?"

Tim instructed, "OK, send the probe inside and see what we can see." Sarha is reprogramming the probe to search for an opening to get inside the space station.

The probe approached the space station; one side had a big section missing. The closer the probe got, the station looked like no one has been there in 5- or 10 centuries. The probe moved in closer, looking for any opening to get inside. Once found and inside, the interior was dark, the artificial gravity was down, bits and debris were floating through the air.

The probe follows a pathway to the life form. It came to a sealed door, and the door had a porthole. It placed its sensor next to the porthole so that we could see inside. Looking inside, we see a figure on the floor. It is not moving, but the probe sensors show that it is still alive.

Tim said as he rose from his chair, "Sarha, how fast can we get there? Can the probe stay there to monitor the life form? Also, do we have an anti-gravity sled?"

Sarha said, "The ship is already moving, it will not be long, I will keep the probe there until we get there. And a bot will have a sled by the airlock!"

Tim heads to the Office's Lounge to check something, the girls following, "Tabitha and Tammy, I need you both to stay here! Tabitha, you stay on the bridge just in case that ship comes back. Tammy, I will need you suited up and in the cargo bay, to help bring the life form in, also bring your rifle just in case."

Tabitha said, "I will keep an eye on the scanner and let you know if anything shows up." She heads back to her pilot seat. Setting down and pulling up the viewscreen on the full-screen monitor in front of the bridge. It is about half of the bridge in width.

Tammy heads for their room, saying, "I will get my suit on and meet you in the cargo bay." She is running to the elevator leaving for her room. She slipped out of her clothes, only leaving on her bra and panties, then sliding into her spacesuit. Grabbing her helmet as she leaves for the armory to pick up her weapon. After getting her weapon, she heads to the cargo bay.

Coming back out of the Lounge, Tim tells Tabitha, "When we get there, I need you to stay about 1,500 meters away from the space station, I will jet pack across." Tim, now leaving for his room, getting into his suit. Thinking, 'This is taking too long, we need a faster way.' Now in his suit, and on his way to the Cargo bay.

Their ship comes up to the space station, and Tabitha parks it right where Tim asked her to. Tammy was in the cargo bay to help bring whomever the life form is inside. She also has her rifle leaning against the outer wall.

Tim is exiting the airlock door. Using a lifeline hooked to the ship and a jet pack to get across while pulling the rest of the lifeline with him and the sled. Drifting across the gap to the station, getting there, he connects the other end. He moved through the corridors hand over hand, alternately pushing off furniture bolted to the ground or pulling himself along the railings. Walking through the old station was slow going, and it took him a little while to find the probe. Opening the door was the easy part, now he could see the life form.

He was moving to it very slowly. Tim moved up to the figure's side, kneeling and examining the individual facing the deck. Checking the air supply and seeing it still had three hours left. Also, regarding the body's side, expanding a little at a time, meaning it was still alive.

Tim calls Sarha, "I am right beside the life form; it's still breathing! I am going to try getting it on the sled." Tim started to reach for the figure, Stopped, looking around, taking in the view, there is something wrong.

Tim's understanding of the situation is that this station does not have gravity, but this person is still lying on the deck. Tim does an inspection all around the surrounding area to see whether there are any booby traps or anything else that could set off an explosion.

Tim, discovering the wires that are attached to the body. Then eliminating the wires and turning the body over, now knowing it is a female. He positioned this woman on top of the sled.

Tim makes the return journey, doing it gradually as not to tip over the sled. The probe was directly behind him; therefore, those on the ship might be able to observe. If something happens, they will be aware. He got to the airlock, and Tammy was helping him pull in the sled.

They were maintaining their guest on the sled while at the same time taking her to the medical bay. Sarha had been there, and Dr. Marus and Dr. Wellbe, the two medical bots, were transferring their guest to a medical bed. Sarha got the Doctor's to eliminate her spacesuit, afterward cleaning her up and checking out for any marks. She started doing the scans and exams, along with all the video recordings.

Her body was in bad shape. The one's who abandoned her must-have beat her up severely; she had all sorts of wounds and savage marks throughout the body. They abandoned her there to die.

When Sarha started to do the scans, the woman's body began to change; It did not keep any form for long at all. Her body must have passed through approximately twenty separate changes. It eventually settled down.

Tim was seated in a command chair, observing everything on the monitor, Whatever Sarha had been doing, and witnessing the body transformation. Tim said, his detached tone of voice making him sound everything but concerned, "I believe that we have a shape-shifter at this point! Only hope that she's a decent individual.!"

Tabitha asks, "What exactly do you mean? What constitutes a shape-shifter?" With a puzzled look on her face. She had no idea what he was talking about.

Tim said as he rose from his chair, "A shape-shifter is a person who can change its form into any living thing! An evil shape-shifter will use its capability to do terrible things, like a transformation into an individual within the control of a company or nation and make modifications they desire for their own."

Tammy asked curiously, "So how are we going to treat her with open arms or as a foe?" Tammy had her arms folded in front of her, trying not to be judgmental.

Tabitha asks, "So, is the form she is in now, her biological form?" She was looking at the viewscreen and seeing the image of the new individual lying on the medical table.

Tim is walking back to his chair, sitting down, and looking at the viewscreen, says, "I would hope it is because it's the last one she turned into." Looking at the female on the viewscreen, seeing the light green skin covering her body. She was about 6 feet tall and around 150 pounds. Her face was almost human with a large pointed nose. Her eyes were all black and had two K9 fangs, both top, and bottom. Her hair was a darker green, her hands and feet had long pointed toes and fingers. She was flat-chested.

After looking at the female, Tim asks, "Sarha, is there any way to tell how long it will take for her to recover?"

Sarha said, "I have no records on this type of organism. We are keeping the scanners on her. Trying to keep track as to what is happening to her body. We will be recording everything, from the time you found her until she is up and walking."

"Tabitha, please take us back over to the other side of this system, where we started from," said Tim. Tabitha turned in her seat and started the ship back to the other side.

Tim said, "Sarha, please keep me informed!" Sarha looking at Tim, gave her head a single nod and disappeared.

Looking at Tabitha and Tammy, Tim said with a satisfied smile as he saw the amazed expressions on the girls' faces, "You ladies did an excellent job today, I am very proud of you both." They both came over to him and hugged him, making sure they rubbed their breasts into his chest.

Then they went back to their respective stations, heading the ship back to the other side.

**

Tim wanted to take a break; he decides to head down to deck 5. He stepped out of the elevator and looked around. Do I want the lake or hot tub? Hot tub it is, turning to the left heading that way.

Sarha is monitoring Tim's movement with the cameras along the hallway. This is so she can have the area he is going to ready for him. She sees Tim making the left turn; she knows it is the hot tubs, she devoted a bot named Mister Clean to be activated.

Tim comes up to the hot tub door, and it automatically opens. He steps in and sees a sign 'Please do not run in this area,' Another sign 'Men's Dressing Room' with an arrow pointing to the left, 'Women's Dressing Room' with an arrow pointing to the right. So, he turns to the left and heads to the dressing room. He comes out in his swimsuit; the bot already has the hot tub ready for him. He was sitting down to enjoy a relaxing time.

Mister Clean comes up to Tim, stopping a few feet away, "Sir, my name is Mister Clean. May I get you a drink? May I ask your name for our logbook, Sir."

Tim, being surprised by a voice, turned to see who was there. Seeing a bot, he smiled

and said, "Please, an Iced Tea. And my name is Tim. Thank you."

Mister Clean brings Tim his Drink hand's it to him. "Is there going to be anything else, Tim Thank you?"

Tim said with a chuckle, "Not now. The name is just Tim. Not Tim Thank you."

"I know, Tim, it is just a conversation, an ice breaker. It has been a long time since I've had a conversation with anyone." Mister Clean turns and walks away out of sight.

After a while, the automatic door opened; in comes the girls. "Hi Tim, Tim, did you have the bots put up the signs, that way you knew which dressing room was yours?" Tammy said. They were walking up to the tub and sitting on the edge.

While both girls were sitting down, Mister Clean headed in their direction, "Ladies, my name is Mister Clean, May I get you lovely ladies a drink?" He stands there waiting for the girls to answer.

Tammy squealed, "Tim, when did you get such an excellent looking friend?"

Mister Clean states, "That will get you anything you want, and I'll buy the drinks." His viewscreen face has a big smile. "And you will not have to tip. We will let the guy in the next chair do that. By the way, may I have your name's?"

Tabitha said, "Two iced teas, Please. My name is Tabitha, and hers is Tammy."

Tammy sitting on the edge and places her hand in the water, "Boy, this is warm, may we join you?", ask Tammy.

Mister Clean, bringing the drinks back. He was handing each girl their iced tea. "Ladies, will there be anything else?' Turning to look at Tim. "Sir, Tim, I was only joking about the tip. But if you happen to have a spare can of oil, it would be nice." With that, Mister Clean backed away.

Tim, looking at Tammy, said, "Yes, feel free anytime."

Tammy rose and started removing her clothes.

Tim says, "The changing room is over there!" pointing to the changing room door.

Tammy removed her clothes and stood in front of Tim naked. "I don't take a bath with my clothes on!" Tammy says.

Tim turns to say something to Tabitha but is looking straight into Tammy's pussy. Her tail is sticking straight up into the air.

Tammy asking. "It looks nice, doesn't it?" Making sure Tim is getting a good look at her pussy.

Tammy was stepping over the edge and setting down. "This is nice! Tabitha, remove your clothes and come on in!"

Tabitha said, "I think I will have a bot bring my suit from the lake." She sat down on the edge of the tub, waiting.

Mister Clean, hearing what Tabitha said. Came over to her side, "Tabitha, the machine in every department, knows the same information. If you had one made, I could have a new one made in a minute."

Tabitha said, "I had one made at the lake; it was a one-piece, done in red. Thank you very much."

Mister Clean brings Tabitha her suit, and while she was changing, Mister Clean was holding her drink; she gets in. and said, "This is warm; it feels good too."

She sits down, and Mister Clean hands her the drink and leaves. The three of them sat in the warm water and talk for a little while.

Tammy gets up to say something to Tabitha. She stood between Tim and Tabitha, bent over with her back to Tim.

Tim looks straight into Tammy's pussy again. Her tail was sticking straight up. "Tammy, if you keep putting your pussy right into my face, I'll have to do something with it."

Tammy states. "Please do. It's getting to be readily hot around the edges and even hotter in the middle!"

12