The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 05

Story Info
The Girl's are starting to get friendly, Pauline shows all.
4.4k words
4.39
9.9k
7

Part 5 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is owning the fifth chapter of my first story submission, and while I hope you enjoy it for what it is, I am welcoming all feedback, both critical and constructive. My goal is to improve as a writer, so If you wish to continue this story, please let me know.

I want to Thank Driven2Read for helping with Beta Reader, Proofreading, and some editing.

Chapter 5

Tim was walking into the medical bay, turning around, and telling the girls. "I think it would be better if you two stayed up on the bridge; from there, you can see everything going on, both in medical and the outside. Keep an eye on both. If something happens in either place, you can take action needed."

Tabitha and Tammy both looked at him, "are you sure?" both with a very questionable look. But both turned and headed out the door and up to the bridge. Tabitha turned the viewscreen on to the medical bay while Tammy started the scanners.

Tim asked cautiously, "Sarha, I need a few things before she comes around. I need a bot ready with a strong tranquilizer! Next, you will be the first thing she sees."

Sarha starts programming doctor Wellbe to be the one with the tranquilizer and will give her a shot, placing the shot in her neck on the left side. But he will only move on her command. Doctor Marus will be in the far corner, waiting if needed. Sarha is also bringing both Mister Muscle and Mister Scrappy encase they are needed to fight.

Tim walks up to the medical doors; they are automatically open. Walking into the room looks around to see where everyone is at. Making a mental note of where everything is.

Taking a step towards the medical bed where their guest is lying, coming up to the edge of the bed, still checking everything out slowly.

Tim looking at their guest sees a finger on her right hand starting to move, then her whole right-hand started moving to her head, placing the palm out. She opens her eyes very slowly.

Sarha took one step closer and said, "Please do not be alarmed. You are in no danger."

The female looks at her with large black eyes, moving her head slowly.

Sarha states, "there is no reason to worry. Everything is going to be OK."

The female was still looking at Sarha and trying to speak, "Where am I? Who are you."

Sarha replies, "We will answer all of your questions very soon. But first, how are you feeling?"

The female just looked at Sarha, with no expression on her face. Did not try to say anything else, just looked.

"You must have a lot of questions. Please be at ease with us. I can only assure you that you will come to absolutely no harm."

The female started to change; she now was about six feet tall and was huge, with long, curling black hair. Her skin was almost light green. Vast, firm breasts peaked with hard, nipples hung gracefully down towards a muscular, flat stomach. Dark Green and gold thongs hid her pubis.

She held up one finger of her right hand; Sarha gave her a moment, then the female began moving her lips. "Where am I?"

Sarha was stating, "You are on the Star Gladiator 1. I am Sarha, the ship's AI, Tim, the ship's Captain." Tim is stepping over next to Sarha.

Tim asked, "How are you feeling? There is no reason to worry." said with a smiling face.

The female asked, "I wonder if I might ask how I'm here?"

Tim said quietly. "We found you on a space station, tied to the floor! May I ask your name?"

The female answered, "I call Pauline, "I was born on Bephra, the 11th planet, I am a Raptor."

"Well, Pauline, again, may I ask, how are you feeling?" asked Tim. Tim was seeing Pauline looking at herself. Tim quickly had Doctor Marus bring a sheet to cover Pauline's body.

Pauline took the sheet and covered herself. "I am feeling OK now," still looking around, trying to find something.

Tim was looking to see what Pauline is looking at or for. Pauline, "I need to ask a question!"

Pauline is now looking at Tim; "OK, go ahead and ask."

"When we brought you in, you changed twenty different shapes. Are you a nymph or something?"

Pauline's face got a hated look on it. "I am not a nymph. I am not a sex doll for anyone! If you think that you can go to Hell!" She was now shouting very loud.

Tim was holding both hands up and backing up, trying to keep some distance between them.

Simultaneously, Sarha instructed Doctor Wellbe to start towards Pauline with the potent tranquilizer, but do not give it to her yet. "Pauline, we are here to help, nothing else," Sarha said.

Pauline keeps looking around, and she is looking for something to use as a weapon encase, she needs it.

Tim finally figures out what she is looking for, "Pauline, here you can hold this weapon if it makes you feel safer." Holding out his laser pistol out for her to take from him. Her eyes got wide, and a funny look on her face.

Pauline asks, "why are you giving me a pistol?" She stopped looking around and glanced at the weapon. She was holding her hand out to see if he would give her the pistol.

Tim handed the pistol over to her, saying, "we are here to help, not to harm you; if you think you need something to fight us off with, take the pistol, please."

Pauline took the pistol and checked it out; it was loaded. Handing it back to Tim, saying, "Thank you, and seem to relax. I am sorry. I did not trust you! It has been a while since I could trust anyone."

Tim said, "Now if we could sit down and talk. He was walking over to a chair."

Pauline was stepping off the medical table and standing with the sheet around her body. Her left leg was showing thru the sheet opening, and she kept trying to pull it closed.

Sarha states, "Tim, maybe it would be better if I showed Pauline where to get some clothes, first!"

Tim looking dumb, "Sarha, you are right; after she gets dressed, please show her to the Officer's Lounge; Pauline, take your time and rest!" See you in the Officer's Lounge.

Tim heading to the Officer's Lounge meets Tabitha and Tammy on the bridge. "Tim, why did you give her your weapon?" asked Tabitha.

"She was frightened and just needed to know she could trust someone." Stated Tim.

"Besides, if she would have shot me, we could test out the micro-nano-bots to see if I healed overnight," Tim said with an enthusiastic grin.

"Tim, that is not funny!" stated Tabitha with an unhappy face.

Tim asked, "Well, what do you both think about our guest?"

Tabitha mumbled, "I think she will be trouble!"

Tammy said, suggestively, "She could be fun, and easy to get along with, in time." putting her hands in the air.

Tim asked, "Have we seen anything on the scanners?" walking over to look for himself.

Tammy is in a playful mood, placing her hands and arms over the scanner to cover them, so Tim could not see them.

Tim leaning over her and began to tickle her. She could not cover the scanner and laugh at the same time. She was laughing so hard she slipped off her seat and into Tim's arms.

Tammy calling Tabitha, "Tabitha, help me!" still laughing and twisting her body in different directions to get away from Tim.

Tabitha laughing also, "You started it, and I think Tim is doing a dam good job, keeping you moving around. Remember to keep your claws under control."

They kept horsing around for a while until Sarha appeared and made a sound. "Tim and Ladies, I would like you to meet Pauline."

Pauline was standing in the doorway, watching the fun, and carrying on.

All playing stopped. Everyone looked straight at Pauline with a smile on their faces. The most significant shit-eating grins. Anyone ever had.

"If this is the way you run a ship," Pauline waited a few seconds before adding to her statement. "I think this is going to be a fun place to work."

Everyone broke out laughing. Tammy sat back down in her seat, and Tim started forward to Pauline. Sarha was introducing to Tabitha and Tammy. Both waved to Pauline and added a friendly smile.

Tim finally made his way over to Pauline, moving his hand to show her to the Officer's Lounge, and heading that way.

Tim and Pauline were walking into the Officer's Lounge; Pauline sat down. Tim asked, "Would you like something to drink?" Standing so, if she wanted something, he could get it.

Pauline said, "If I could have a glass of water, Please." Now with a more friendly face.

Tim walked over to the bar and got a glass of water for her. Handing it to her and sat down. "Do you feel better now?" Tim Asked.

Tim started to say something but stopped. He said, "Sarha, could you tell Tammy to set a course for Gota-Qota. Sorry about that, Pauline. I just had a hard time remembering the direction we are heading. It's hard to find good, fun-loving help these days."

Pauline asked," Was Tammy the one giving you a hard time at the scanner?" with a little laugh.

"Yes, and the other is Tabitha, and she is the pilot. Tammy, the Navigator. They are sisters from Katteea."

Pauline asked, "Do you always treat all bridge crew members that way? Is the tickling a form of punishment?" still trying not to laugh.

"Well, it's better than sending them to their quarters or not doing a thing; besides, it's a lot more fun," Tim replied.

Tim said with a satisfied smile, "Now, we have a break in the ice. Can you tell me a little about yourself?"

Pauline starts, "I'm Pauline, I'm twenty-two cycles old, single, been on my own for three cycles now. I was working on a space station as an Engineer. I was taking care of the airflow systems. I was there for one cycle, getting to know individuals. This man came up to me and asked if I could check out his ship's air system. I checked with the front office, and they said OK."

When I got on board, the man pushed me into a small room; the room was filled with gas, knocking me out. At this time, no one knew I was a shape-shifter. I do not make it known. Individuals look at me, thinking I am a nymph. I am not.

I think it was the next day after we left the station. I am guessing someone at the station is working with the pirates. They were telling them who can do what.

They finely let me out, telling me that I was now a member of their crew. To be treated fairly, do the work, and enjoy life. One week into my trip, one came into my room, tried to have his way with me. I got mad and changed into an enormous animal with long claws and killed him. The rest of the crew drugged me. Then placing me in the spacesuit and left me on the station to die.

Tim said, "Sorry to hear all that. Do you remember who you talked to at the station? Maybe we could let the station commander know. If you remember the name, the commander could keep this from happening again and watch for the pirates."

Pauline said, "I will try to remember his name, but right now. I cannot remember. Sorry!"

Pauline asked, "Captain, what are you going to do with me?"

Tim says, "Please, call me Tim, and for doing with you. That is up to you. We can let you off at our next stop, which is Shayeland Shipyard."

Pauline says, "I do not know anyone on that planet; what would I do, where would I go?"

Tim answers, "Well, you wanted to be on your own! If there is anything, we could help you with, just let us know." setting and looking at Pauline without a smile, but thinking it was funny. Here is an individual who needs help but will not ask for it.

"Tim, is there any way I might stay on this ship for a little while longer?" asks Pauline.

Tim exclaimed, "If that is what you want, It's OK with me. But what are you going to do? You cannot just sit around doing nothing."

"Tim, I will do anything, except be your sex toy, to help around the ship," states Pauline.

"I think we can work around and find you something to do. And I do not need a sex toy! but I think you would be a nice one!"

Pauline, being content, "I know how I look right now, and to some, it's not a nice look. Is there a look you might like more?"

Sarha popped into the conversation, "He likes the way the other girls look."

Before Tim could say anything, Pauline changed into a Feline. "Please, No, the girls will think you are making fun of them. You can stay in any form you want, but that." Tim told her authoritatively.

Pauline asked, "Sarha, do you have images of some of the former female crewmembers?"

Sarha started showing her different former crewmembers; Pauline looked at them and changed her body to match the image. She was matching the picture but had no clothes, so the body she showed was nude. Tim was pleased with the show, but he was remembering earlier, the show the two felines put on.

Pauline said, "Tim, stop me when you see one you like, and that's how I will be from now on, but maybe I'll try having clothes on also."

Tim was sitting there watching Pauline change from one female to another, with each one showing everything they had, his mouth was open a bit, and his eyes were wide open.

Pauline asked, "Sarha, could you help me pick out a new body?"

Sarha replied, "Yes, but how may I help?"

Pauline replied, "You keep track of all individuals on this ship, their health, right. Well, tell me which image makes Tim's heart beats faster, then I have found the right one."

Sarha says, "I can do that." and starts monitoring Tim's reaction.

Pauline changed into about ten to fifteen female images of the former crewmembers, waiting a few seconds, before looking in Sarah's direction, Sarha shaking her head NO. Changes to the next one.

Pauline changes to shoulder-length black hair, height five foot six inches, chest thirty-six C, pussy clean-cut, long slender legs, and soft tan skin.

Sarha hollered with delight, "We must have a winner, Pauline."

Pauline stop her changing and turned around so Tim could see her backside. She had a nice rounded but firm ass. She turned back around, looking at Tim. "So, you like this image, I think I'll keep it. Then."

Tim was thinking, if she was not a sex toy, she sure is a sexy tease. His dick was starting to enlarge by itself. "Pauline, please go get some garments on before I get myself into trouble."

Sarha said to Pauline, "Walk this way, lady, and we're going to put some movement in it. It will enable you to see how it will influence Tim when you walk. I'll show you to your new quarters; they are right down the hall from him."

Pauline, a smiley face, walking with one-foot stepping in front of the other, make her hips move even more incredible, "Sarha, do you think I overdid it?"

Sarha replied, looking back over her shoulder at Tim, "No, it was all in fun, and Tim is a man; he will have that look each time he sees you, Now."

Sarha was showing Pauline to her quarters, and it is right down the hall from the Captains. Both were stepping into the quarters; her quarters were just like all the others on this deck. There were three rooms: a small kitchen, a sitting room, and a bedroom.

In the kitchen was a food dispenser, along with Fridge-freezer and a table, with four chairs,

The next room was the sitting room with a sofa lounger and a large Screen viewer, and there are two end tables.

Sarha shows Pauline the bedroom; as they stroll into the room and look around, the bed is right towards the wall; it is a large double bed. The opposite end remains storage cabinets; the door toward the left is the bathroom while the other is a walk-in closet. There is nothing in it. Sarha said, "Pauline, the machine inside of the door is a designer machine. Just type in your new figure and pick a style; it will make your new clothes. Add many colors and styles; you will find a full closet before you go to bed."

Tim was going back to the bridge with a half-hard dick. Thinking I will be in big trouble, three females, all sexy and wanting to tease me. Some days it just does not pay to get out of bed.

Tabitha asks, "Tim, where is Pauline? Why didn't she come back out with you? Is she in there trying to come down, after your little talk? Or did you have a large, long talk?"

Tammy giggled cutely, "Did she enjoy the long, hard talk? Was she able to come... out of the Officer ...? Lounge?"

Tim said, grinning back at them, "All right, you two, cut it out. She would like to have modified into a Feline, but I talked her out of that."

Tabitha states, "Why that would have been an all feline team. Three felines to one human male. Not bad odds. We could have had a three-way feline tag-team orgy, and you could have been the trophy."

Tammy said, "The champion gets him, and the remaining two get hold of the boobies prize."

Tim, all kidding aside, "What did this Woman decide on?"

Tim, still thinking about Pauline's image, "You will just have to wait to see."

A few minutes later, Sarha coughed lightly; everybody looked to the door, "Again, ladies, May I present Pauline!" Pauline walked into the room; she now had black hair, shoulder-length, 5 foot 6 inches, chest 36 C, long slender legs, and soft tan skin; she was wearing a white T-shirt with no bra, pink shorts.

Tammy was smiling at her, appreciatively, "You do look a lot different from the first time. And I don't mean that in the wrong way."

Tabitha looking up at her with a grin, "Did Tim have anything to do with the way you look now?"

Pauline exclaimed, "Well, I had Sarha keep track of his heartbeat when it went up, we had a winner."

Tammy said, "I bet when his heartbeat went up, so did something else." Looking at Tim to see if he was turning red.

Tim authoritatively said, "All right, ladies, the fun is over for now. We need to get back to work; Tammy, where are we with our Gota-Qota?"

Tammy said, "Course set, and on our way, Be there in one week."

Tim asked, "Tabitha and Tammy, please show Pauline around the ship."

Taking Pauline to deck five, the first thing to show her was the lake. Showing her the beach and then the changing room, Tammy asking, "Pauline, do you like to go swimming? If that is the case, Tim said that he did not worry about if we were swimming topless or not. Just in case if you wanted to swim that way."

Pauline said, "I don't know; first, I will need to get used to this body. I have not had this must top weight in the past." Holding her hands to her breast and attempting to lift them.

Tammy asked, "Can you make them tinier while you are swimming?"

Pauline stated, "I believe I will be able to, but I'll have to attempt. Before going swimming."

Tabitha said, "Well, we haven't got a thing we need to do right now; let's go swimming."

The three girls changed into bathing suits and headed to the lake. Pauline was having a difficult time, with her brand-new tits hopping all over the place. She asked, "Are you sure Tim said we might be able to go, topless?"

Tammy said, "Yes." and took her top off. Also, Tabitha even took her suit down from her tits. They all started for the water and began playing around, laughing, and playing grab-ass.

Tabitha kept getting mugged by the other two because her suit kept sliding down around the knees. She said, "Wait a minute." Everyone stopped to see what she was doing. She removed her whole swimsuit and tossed it on the beach. She was now completely naked.

Tammy looked at Tabitha with a questionable look. "If you can do it, so can I. " stopping and removing her bikini bottoms, throwing them towards the beach, looking over at Pauline, but Pauline already had her swimsuit off.

Now all three girls were nude and having fun, just horsing around. Pauline was saying, "This beach is now clothing, optionable."

They played around in the lake for a while. Then went up to the beach and laid down and relaxed. Tabitha asked, "Pauline, what job did Tim give you?" raising up being on her arms, looking to Pauline.

Pauline states, "Tim, did not say what job title I will have yet!" She said with a thought, "I want to be needed. I used to be a fighter before leaving my homeworld."

12