The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 09

Story Info
Tim and his crew finds a mine field and sets up a trap for the pirates.
10.1k words
4.62
8.8k
11

Part 9 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarha found something at the far end of the scanner's range, "Tim, you are needed on the bridge."

Tim entered the bridge saying: "Sarha, what is it that I'm needed here for?" Looking around, seeing he is the only one there. Sitting down and waiting.

"Tim, I have brought the ship to a halt. There seems to be something in our way.

My scanners have approximately 150 small objects in front of us." Sarha replied.

"Can you put it up on the big screen?" Tim inquired.

The large screen now displays the contents of the scanner. Tim, on a closer look, there seems to be a pattern. "Sarha, can we send a probe? We must know what these things are."

"Sending a probe, now," Sarha replied.

"Sarha, have the girls come to the bridge," Tim said. Now he is really studying the objects. Wondering why someone would put something out in the middle of this part of space with no warning.

Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline all entering the bridge at the same time. Tammy was asking, "What is up, Tim." Each one has taken their seats and has checked their control panels.

"Ladies, please watch all scanners for anything. We have objects ahead of us that are unfamiliar. Sarha, how long before the probe gets within range?" Tim said cautiously.

"Tim, two minutes," Sarha replied.

"Tammy, please, place the space probe camera on the main screen," Tim asked. Everyone now sees what the probe sees. The objects are spaced equally. They are about ten feet across, with spikes. "Those are mines!" Tim said.

"Sarha, hold the probe up, but keep it there. Girls, I need a real exceptional scan of the area." Tim said.

The girls started working as soon as Tim asked, they did their best to obtain the necessary information. Tammy yelled out, "Tim, nothing on the scanner."

"Tim, those are small mines. They are not meant to kill or destroy, only disable." Pauline said.

"Tim, this sounds like a trap. What are we going to do about it?" Tabitha asked.

Tim was thinking, We have a few things to think about here. First, who would sit a trap like this? Second, where are they now? Third, do we spring it and wait, or clear it out and then leave? "Well, ladies, I'm open to your thoughts. Tabitha, you are first."

"If we set the mines off, what would happen?" Tabitha asked.

"There are one hundred fifty mines to blow. After that, what?" Tim asked.

"We leave." Tabitha sets back and thinking.

"They will come back and set the trap again," Pauline said with annoyance.

"Let's set a trap of our own," Tammy replied.

"Ok, that's seems like a good idea, how do you want to do it?" Tim asked.

"I don't know, what if we put Tabitha's ship out there making it look like it hit a mine, then when they come back, we blow them out into space," Tammy said.

"I think you got a plan. Tim, do you think it would work?" Tabitha said suggestively.

"Yes, I think it will work, Sarha; I would like the bot out there to blow two mines when I say, after blowing the two mines, and Tabitha will then place her ship in that area. Then, Tabitha, you will transport back here and wait." Tim stated.

"Before I leave the ship, should I make a distress call?" Tabitha asked.

"No, what happens if somebody hears the call and comes to see what happened, and these are not the bad guys. Ok, girls, let's think about this a little more, we will meet back here later." Tim said.

* * * * *

Tim leaving the bridge, was headed to the fitness room, having Scrappy meet him there for their regular workout. Tim was now running about ten miles, at five-minute miles. Then over to do bend presses. He was now doing over eight hundred pounds. The work-out took about two hours. Tim was leaving the fitness room headed back to his quarters for a shower, then to the bridge.

* * * * *

Tim walked onto the bridge, then towards the debriefing room, asked, "Sarha, could you have all the girls meet me in the debriefing room?" Entering and taking his seat on the far-right side. As the girls came in, taking their seats, starting next to Tim, Tabitha, Tammy, Pauline, and Madlyn.

"What are we here for?" Tabitha asked. Turning towards Tim. The rest of the girls now in their seats and waiting to see what Tim wants.

Tim is looking at each girl, "We need to figure out what we are going to do about the trap. I need your ideas."

"Tim, you were a member of the military. Why do you need us?" Tammy said. She is now sitting up squarer in her seat.

"Yes, I was Military, but you girls may have a better idea. It is always nice to use all of one's resources." Saying this with a smile. "Who will be the first with a good idea on how to act?"

"How do we know how many are coming?" Pauline states. She leans forward in her seat, turning to look at the other girls, just to see how they act.

"We don't. That is why we need to plan this out now. We need more than one plan." Tim replied, setting back and checking out each girl's face.

"Do we have any idea who will be coming?" Madlyn asked, with a worried look. "What are we going to do if there are too many of them?"

"That's the question I want you girls to answer! I need each of you to tell me what you want done? Each of you has had a run-in with the pirates. Now, this might be a pirate's ambush for somebody else, and we have to know how each of you believes regarding this?" Tim asked.

"Tim, I would not want anyone to go through what Tammy and I went through. But at the same time, I want to stop all this pirate shit. I think these attacks on smaller ships are only the beginning!" Tabitha said.

"If we stop this now, the pirates will just start it up somewhere else. Then what will we do? Go all across these universes looking for them? We'll spend the rest of our life going after them." Tammy replied.

"So, we just move on and let someone else fall into the pirates' trap," Madlyn asked curiously, Sitting there with a sad and worried look.

"If we stop just one group and save one more life, do we feel good, or do we try to do more?" Tabitha was just wanting to know.

"We don't have to go looking for them, but if we come across them, we don't have to run either. Look, each of us knows how it feels. I don't want anyone else to be placed in danger like Jeanne, and I were." Madlyn replied. She now has a stern look on her face.

Every one of the girls knows what she means. She is just saying how each one of them feels. The truth is each one wants to do something to the pirates, to get back at them.

"Does each of you feel the same way?" Tim asked, looking from face to face, with each face showing the look of fear and horror. He knows the answer.

Tim is now sitting a little straighter and a bit taller, knowing the girls just talked themselves into this fight. Knowing that each of them had a personal reason for wanting this, the only thing now was getting them to understand how we need to do it without getting killed.

"Ok, we know we're going to put Regel 1 into the minefield. And use it as temptation for our trap, ok? Now what?" Tabitha said. She is looking around,

"We wait to see who comes to the rescue; if it is friendly, we tell them we corrected the problem. If they are not friendly, then we kill them." Tammy replied.

"How are we going to kill them?" Pauline asked the question. The worried look is gone. Now a hard-looking face appeared.

"How will we know if they are friendly or not?" Madlyn asked, getting up to get a cup of coffee. Asking, "Does anyone else want a cup?" looking around.

All head's shaking no. She then grabs a cup and sit's back down. She turns to look at Tim. Tim, looking back, just nods his head.

"I guess I'll have to be on my ship, sitting there waiting to be rescued. That way, they will see me there, thinking I'm alone." Tabitha states.

"Tabitha, I will set-up a system where we hear everything that is going on over there. Also, I will set-up the cameras to see everything. That way, there will be no surprises. I will also place probes all around your ship, so we can see everything." Sarha replied.

"If they are friendly, they will believe you. Otherwise, a pirate will want to come aboard to see if you are ok." Pauline said.

"What if there is more than one ship?" asked Madlyn. Now she is the one with the worried look. "What if they come with ten or more ships?"

"Sarha, can you somehow move the mines if needed?" Tammy asked.

"Why do you want to move the mines?" Pauline asked, with a puzzled look.

"If there are more than one, we could use the mines to take out a few ships," Tammy said.

Tim is sitting back and watching the women work out the whole battle by themselves. Smiling the whole time, who would guess that these women, and their ideas of battle, could work.

"If we could push the mines into the oncoming path of the ship, it would slow them down," stated Tammy.

"I could have the bots manufacture, small probes, to push the mines to where you wanted them. Even to get them right up against the ship's themself before setting them off." Sarha replied.

"Sarha, could you start on them now?" Tabitha asked. Sarha nodded her head, yes.

"Is there any way to make some more of those nano-bots, we used on Madlyn's four pirate's ship. You know the cloaked ones? Maybe we could set-up a line of them." Pauline looking at Sarha, she was now smiling; maybe her ideas could help.

"I'm having more bot's working on them, Are there any more ideas?" Sarha replied.

"I can do the same thing as before." Sarha replied, "I can scan each ship for the body count and weapons. Maybe I can hack into their onboard computer system, download all information for future reference."

Tim is really impressed. Even Sarha is getting into this, and she is only the ship's AI. "Sarha, how are you going to hack into their ship's computer system?"

"Tim, all ships have an input/output hook-up on the exterior of their vessel. I will send a cloaked probe over to one of their ships to find and hook-up to it. When I find it, then using the programming I have obtained from others, I have already been using to change words from their language to yours so you would understand. I will be able to change some of their commands to their ship." Sarha replied.

"I wondered how come I understood each and everyone's language." Tim, with a surprised look, "I thank you for that. Ok, everyone go ahead with your plans; let's hear more."

"What happens if their ships get past all of this?" Madlyn ask.

"Our long-range Cannon will take care of most because we have a larger firing arc than them. If they still get closer, we have two pulse lasers to take them out. Our shields are more substantial than anything else," Sarha replied.

"Sarha, could you have an assault rifle moved over to my ship? Also, about ten preloaded clips of ammunition," Tabitha asked.

"Who will be piloting the ship while all this is going on?" May I ask? Tim asked.

"I will be doing that, Pauline will be handling the guns, and Madlyn is going to be the tactical person," Tammy said.

"And may I asked what I am to do?" Tim asked, with a questionable look.

"You will be with me, as my bodyguard, if that is ok?" Tabitha reassured him.

"Tim, before you start guarding her body, Sarha said that you needed one more shot of micro-nano-bots if I could get you to come down to the medical bay. After that, you can go guard her body, all you like." Madlyn said with a chuckle.

"When we started this talk, I said, 'that is why we need to plan this out now. We need more than one plan.' And you women just did just that. You covered the whole thing. Now everybody knows what needs to be done and how's it's to be accomplished," Tim states.

"The next question is, when do we do this?" Tim asked.

"Tim, it will take two days to manufacture all the parts and to put them together, with all the setting. Then place them into position." Sarha replied.

"Ok, three days from now, is that ok with all you girls?" Tim asked.

All the girls nodded their heads, yes.

"Everybody has seen the boxes brought on board. Well, I need each of you to find the box with your name on it and try on your new spacesuit armor." Tim said.

Everybody got up and headed to the cargo bay. Finding the box with their name, then putting on the body armor. Each girl walked around, getting used to it.

"Tim, why is the armor black? We're the good guys. And what is with all this writing on the left side of the faceplate?" Tammy asked.

"That writing is to let you know what is going on; you have lights for nighttime, also night vision without lights. Also, on your right shoulder, you have three silver reflex stripes. That is to let you know, friendly personnel. The buttons to control the light are on your left wrist." Tim replied.

All the girls were walking around and getting used to their new suits. Tammy asked, "Sarha, is there any way we could try to use these outside the ship. So, we could get used to the outside?"

"I could set-up docking bay three, opening the doors, so it would have no gravity. However, I would place a SafetyNet in front of the doors, so no one floats away." Sarha replied.

"That will do. Each of you girls, take your time getting used to the suits and handling them. I will be going to the medical bay. See you for dinner." Tim said.

* * * * *

Tim was walking into the medical bay, seeing Jeanne walking around. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, Captain, I'm feeling a lot better now." Jeanne replied. Moving over to her bed, leaning against it.

"Please, call me Tim; Captain sounds so formal, and we are all friends here." Tim grinned.

Madlyn was walking into the medical bay right behind Tim, "Jeanne, have you been up walking around? Did you take the pills I laid out for you?" Walking up to Jeanne and kissing her cheek.

"Yes, boss, I did what you told me to do." Jeanne said. Returned Madlyn's kiss.

"Did you get introduced to Tim?" Madlyn asked quizzically, looking at Tim.

"Yes, I called him, captain, and he said to call him Tim." Jeanne said.

Madlyn walking over to the counter and open the medical cabinet, pulling out a syringe. Turning back towards Tim, "Are you ready?"

"I guess." Tim is standing up and rolling up his sleeve.

"You were not awake for the first two shots, were you?" Madlyn looking at Tim.

"No, why?" Tim said, just standing there.

"I didn't think so, drop your pants and bend over the table, please." Madlyn with a smile.

Tim being a good soldier, did what the doctor told him to do. Looking over his right shoulder, seeing both Madlyn and Jeanne looking at his backside. Madlyn was walking up, placing the syringe into his right cheek. After withdrawing the needle, she padded his cheek, "Now, that is a good boy, pull-up your pants."

Tim was turning to look at Madlyn while pulling them up. "Doctor, was it necessary to have Jeanne watch me get a shot?" He was taking his time. He had to place his dick inside of his shorts. First, he was making sure both women were getting a good look.

"Well, Tim, I wanted her to know where you got the shot, just in case you need another one, or you need any other help." Madlyn said in a throaty voice.

Jeanne, with a surprised look, "Madlyn, you very seldom show me something that big. You know I seldom use things like that."

"You are talking about the needle, right?" Tim asked.

"Right, I guess." Jeanne stated.

"Yes, and sometimes it gets bigger, the needle, I mean." Madlyn purred contentedly.

"Doctor, is there anything else I'm needed for right now? If not, I'll be on my way." Tim asked, turning to walk out the doors.

"Doctor, anytime you need me to stick you with my big needle, just let me know." Tim said, turning to look at Madlyn.

"Tim, I will do that, and thanks for telling me. It is the information I needed to know." Madlyn laughing.

Jeanne, with a stunning look, "Madlyn, you can't talk to the captain like that."

"He has fucked me twice, once in the pussy, then my ass. Both times I ask, and he did." Madlyn was walking over, sitting on Jeanne's bed, patting the bed next to her. "Come on over here, I've missed you." Madlyn replied.

Jeanne walked over, sat down next to her. "I am sorry, I did not expect to be alive now." Placing her top arms around Madlyn for a hug. She started to cry. "I am afraid I have nightmares about all of it."

"I do too, watching them whipping you. Seeing all the cuts and blood was too much. I told them I would do whatever they wanted, just to stop the whipping." Madlyn reassured her.

Jeanne was seeing the look on Madlyn's face. "How do you sleep? I tried to last night, didn't do too good. Every time I closed my eyes, I'd see them. Can you tell me, how did we get here?"

"I'll just say Tim and the girls, which you will meet later, came on to the hospital ship and saved us. Capturing all the pirates." Madlyn said.

"There must be a lot of people on this ship then!" Jeanne asked.

"There are four other people here, that is all. Tim is the only male." Madlyn replied.

"If he has fucked you twice, then he must be fucking the whole crew." Jeanne said, with a smile.

"I don't think so; Pauline seems to be happy by herself. She is a shape-shifter. Jeanne, I need to tell you something. In three days, we are going into battle with pirates. I will need your help." Madlyn gasped.

With a surprised look, Jeanne said, "You are telling the truth, right? Why?" she pulled away from Madlyn, looking at her.

Madlyn volunteered this information, "We came across a trap set-up by the pirates, now we are going to use it to our advantage. By setting up our other ship. What I need your help on is, it seems Tim cannot be killed, and Tammy is starting to heal quickly. I need your help, trying to figure out what is going on in their bodies."

"Ok, how can I help? I'll do whatever needs to be done?' Jeanne said.

"If you are feeling up to it, I'll bring Tammy down here, and we can start on her. Sarha, could you appear here, please." Madlyn asked.

Sarha appearing on the other side of the bed, looking at both women, "Madlyn, how may I be of an assistant?"

"Jeanne, this is Sarha. She is the ship's AI. She will tell you where things are or get a bot to do it. I know this is fast, but we are working with two other doctors." Madlyn replied.

Sarha has Doctor Marus and Doctor Wellbe coming through the doors now, "I have asked Tammy to come to the medical Bay if that is ok?"

"But these are bots, not doctors." Jeanne said. She now has a severe look on her face. Turning to look at Madlyn, "You can't be serious?"

"These are the doctor that took care of me, Tim, Tabitha, Tammy, and Pauline. They also took care of you. So yes, I can be serious. Please say you are sorry." Madlyn reassured her.

"Madlyn, I am alright. We got used to that from the first crew. Please, how may we be of help?" Doctor Marus said, both Doctor Willbe and he are standing to the right of the medical bay doors.

"Doctor's, I am genuinely sorry for my reactions. I am pleased to meet both of you." Jeanne said.

Tammy entering the doors, "Did someone want to see me?" Looking around seeing a lot of people and bots.

"Yes, Tammy, first Jeanne, this is Tammy. She is the navigator." Madlyn said. Tammy and Jeanne shake hands.

Jeanne having fun, sticks out both of her left hand's. Tammy was looking puzzled at which hand to shake. Seeing Jeanne smiling, she now knows it is for fun. She now shakes the upper hand and then dropping to her knees to shake the lower. Jeanne said, "You are the first one to do something like that. Most just stand there." She is now lowering both hands helping Tammy stand back up.

"I see both of you are going to get along just fine. Now, Madlyn, if I am not needed, I will return to my other duties." Sarha replied, after saying it, she disappeared.

"What am I needed for now?" Tammy asked. Turning to look at Madlyn.